Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bad Robot, hahahaha bro I've never heard of 'going yellow' before!!! Am imagining it being meaning yellow skinned?? Like chinese eyed?? Hahaha idfk:D I won't smoke it if i dont know who grew it, but a good piece of advise nonetheless, cheers

--

Guys im starting on gotu kola, reishi mushrooms n some other thing. Cant remember shit, but just got home from seeing an AWESOME dude who specializes in a lot of things holistic and organic. Iridologist, study of the eyes. Told me it'll be 4 days on these 3 herb things he gave me & i will notice a difference. 2 months in total to be fix. So excited and will report back in 5 days (ill start tomoz) with my results. Check out longecity.com brain health section, lots of discussion there about healing methods specific to APs

@Screwinvega, no!!!!!!!!!!!
Contact the citizens commision on human rights immediately, find closest contact to you & seek help further from them about your rights (which probably dont exist, but its worth a shot)

Also, if you get forced to take the poison, i had success in getting my freedom back by networking with other psychiatrists outside the government sector, who argued on my side - that theres no need, that it does damage, etc.

I'm so fucking sorry mate. Heart goes out to you. I was on 400mg abilify for one year, and it resulted in disconnections between left & right brain hemispheres, shutting down of particular regions, complete mutilation of my gut health, meridians, everything you read about as a horror story happened to me by this abilify. I pray it does not happen to you.

Take care friend

Bro tell them if they inject you with the Abilify you'll commit suicide as soon as you get out of the hospital. Trust me saying this works. Also tell them about your bad experience with the invega and how it screwed your life up. If you threaten to kill yourself if they give you the injection they will likely be very hesitant to give it to you because if you were to kill yourself they would feel guilty and responsible and it could get the bastards in a lot of trouble.

I feel like it's permanent too and I have thought about dying joey daily but I'm too scared to go through with it. Being fat is one thing but having the disability of not being able to exercise because of loss of strength is another. It'll be 9 months for me and the nightmare continues. I'll never be able to go to my mma gym and do bjj again which was my latest passion over the last couple of years. Has anybody tried antidepressants?

By the way people i don't mean to be so pessimistic it's just my 100% negative experience over the last 9 months

Did invega make your cognition shitty as well?

Yeah, good point.. But I think if he words it right its unlikely that they would force electroshock on him. As long as a he says that he is currently not suicidal and tells the psychiatrists that he intends to work on his recovery outside of the hospital (could mention intention to start a job or studying) then they should have no reason to inject him with anything.

@Screwinvega- It's highly important that if the psychiatrists ask you if you have auditory or visual hallucinations that you deny it (even if you do hallucinate). I think it's also very important to deny having any strong beliefs or ideas (what psychiatrists like to call delusions). If you deny having any delusions or hallucinations and they still inject you with it, then you can sue the shit out of them.

I think it's important to stress that you have no intention of committing suicide and that you would only consider it if they were to inject you with the Abilify.

Wrong, Swiss!! If he says he will commit suicide in a psyche ward, they are required to hold him for as long as possible and would probably put him in a long term facility. I mean come on.. That's just common knowledge. That's all the proof they need to have legal power to inject you with whatever they want. Just tell them you were already mentally disabled from taking a shot before. AND CALL A LAWYER

Fair enough.. but what I meant was that he would tell them that if they inject him only then would he commit suicide. So as if to say that they would be responsible for his suicide..and then maybe they wouldn't inject him.

Another thing he could mention would be that he is allergic to all antipsychotics (had toxic reactions in the past) and that every time he has tried any antipsychotic he reacted with tremors, muscle rigidity or even neuroleptic maligant syndrome...then they wouldn't be able to justify injecting him with that shit.

I honestly don't think calling a lawyer would make much difference if he's been sectioned under a mental health act..they can't protect him from psychiatrists decisions

Dear survivors, does vegetable carbon pills absorb orally induced antipsychotics like haldol and abilify?

I don't see how carbon pills would find the molecule, there's already too much stuff in you stomach for the med to be filtered. Most antipsychotics these days are irreversible antagonist (block neurotransmitter signal), or even inverse agonist (reduce current signal). This means no other substance could bind to your receptors instead. It won't hold on your receptors forever, but still you can't create competition.

Try telling them you don't hallucinate or delusions, are not suicidal, and if you ever smoked weed in the past tell them how you never plan on smoking again and how its a terrible life ruining drug that's responsible for your current problems (psychiatrists love hearing patients condemn weed). Tell them that all your Psych issues stemmed from smoking bud (they will believe this and love you for saying it). You could say that now that you stopped smoking buds all your problems are disappearing and that you feel great.

In order to get out of a psych ward you need to deny feeling down or having any problems whatsoever and that you are always feeling cheerful.

I read somewhere that after a while it stop working (for Abilify), possibly do to the receptors changing in shape. I'm in a similar situation over here, but I could refuse treatment. I just know it would be used against me.

Swiss, I know what you meant.. but telling the doctors anything about suicide will trigger red alert and fast track him to be injected. Then they would keep him longer to see if he's suicidal.

And getting a lawyer is the best thing you can do. It's only logical, since you actually go to court to see if you'll be released or not. A lawyer can help prove you were there on false pretenses.

Screwinvega, what you do is all based on how you feel. If you think you need to be there, then stay there. Tell them that. But they won't allow you to stay there without taking some sort of poison. I'm just saying, if you don't want to be on medication, you will most likely need a lawyer. Once you're in court it happens in the blink of an eye. Trust.

I think I've dodged the injection but I will have to visit the psy ward every morning to take haldol oral form and also , arirpripazole (abilify) oral form in front of my parents every night, I used to live on my own have my life now I feel like I'm being enslaved

Don't take Haldol!!

They can't force you to take an outdated neuroleptic from the 1950's that's been proven numerous times to cause permanent brain damage.

Even psychiatry agrees at this point that Haldol causes brain damage. Taking for a short period will not only block dopamine receptors for months but due to its neurotoxic metabolites it will also degenerate a majority of your serotonin and dopamine neurons (this is permanent).

If I was you I would prefer taking an abilify shot than ever going near Haldol. Atleast you can recover quickly from abilify once its out of your system (as it doesn't cause permanent brain damage). The damage done by Haldol is brain damage and will haunt you for the rest of your life (possibly in the form of tardive dyskinesia). Please read the links I attached below, it could save you from a lot of suffering.

http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychi...other-psychotic-disorders/haloperidol-clearly

http://psychrights.org/research/digest/nlps/persistenceofhaldol.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16624869

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15168214

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0197018606003020

Good luck and never allow anyone to give you Haldol! Show them these studies and tell them it causes brain damage and they won't be able to give you this outdated soviet era neuroleptic.

Remember you only have one life on this earth don't let them take it from you!!

Any medication that is not derived from nature has the potential of serious side effects that can be permanent. Abilify included. I would tell them you're going the natural route. They can't really argue with that. Definitely don't get injected with anything either.. that's for sure.

Don't take Haldol!!

They can't force you to take an outdated neuroleptic from the 1950's that's been proven numerous times to cause permanent brain damage.

Even psychiatry agrees at this point that Haldol causes brain damage. Taking for a short period will not only block dopamine receptors for months but due to its neurotoxic metabolites it will also degenerate a majority of your serotonin and dopamine neurons (this is permanent).

If I was you I would prefer taking an abilify shot than ever going near Haldol. Atleast you can recover quickly from abilify once its out of your system (as it doesn't cause permanent brain damage). The damage done by Haldol is brain damage and will haunt you for the rest of your life (possibly in the form of tardive dyskinesia). Please read the links I attached below, it could save you from a lot of suffering.

http://www.mdedge.com/currentpsychi...other-psychotic-disorders/haloperidol-clearly

http://psychrights.org/research/digest/nlps/persistenceofhaldol.pdf

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16624869

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15168214

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0197018606003020

Good luck and never allow anyone to give you Haldol! Show them these studies and tell them it causes brain damage and they won't be able to give you this outdated soviet era neuroleptic.

Remember you only have one life on this earth don't let them take it from you!!

How much is the short period of time supposed to be, I've been on it for a week now here in the ward

Status
Not open for further replies.