Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rosi71 i had two cat-scans done at the hospital but they said that there was no nerve damage done to my brain. I was worried about my nerves being damaged too but they said that my brain looked normal when they checked the cat-scan.

Those who heal faster that don't have schizo disorders...people who are naturally lean, can't gain weight for the life of them, and have super fast metabolisms. I think these people are subject to the lower spectrum of suffering when it comes to the half lives (25 days instead of 49 per half life). You're right, they are subject to a quicker healing time as well. I don't know whether people with faster metabolisms have higher levels of dopamine naturally, but they could. I wouldn't say there's a definite correlation, since some ADHD people have super low dopamine levels, but super high metabolisms.

They could be due to interruption of the brain instead of the cause, but I'm not sure.

I am 5'5" and 115 lbs. So I don't know about that time frame. My last injection was November 2017. I'm still waiting for this poison to get out of my system. I can feel a difference though, I can tell its leaving my body. I can't wait. This has been torture. They need sued. We need to all go to one lawyer and make them pay.

@LifeAfterInvega I've thought the same about schizo sufferers reporting recovery because they have more dopamine but i think that would imply that invega only causes a chemical imbalance, I believe it burns away parts of the brain that either absorb or create dopamine, just my general feeling. I agree life is all about dopamine, serotonin is secondary, dopamine is essential for life, love and creation, its our birth right and our most sacred one, i cant think of a single more fucked up way to destroy someone than by giving them anhedonia

Last edited:
Will my Libido come back after eight months the half life or could it possibly come back sooner?

why cannot make they a chell-transplantation for building new dopamin-receptors?

My psychiatrist has switched me to pill during 5 months but now I think he wants to inject me with abilify next month !! How can I convince him to stick with pills ? (I am on forced treatment)

I say we all should write to letters to people. Perhaps some of you already have. Lets expose this injustice. How many people do you know? How many people can you think of that can help? Do not be disencouraged by negative responses because many people are directly related to big pharma, and are usually the lying types who gave us this drug to begin with. Do not be afraid of big pharma's illogical back lash, because they will miscalculate that in their efforts to belittle and discredit us, it will only hurt them more. Somebody with the knowledge can even come up with an antidote.

Update: My heart rate is slowly dropping, though changes are barely noticeable from a month ago. Sometimes it still gets elevated several hours after I do workouts though, obviously due to poison release in the blood stream, and more of it going to the heart from the blood pumping. I never over do it. I always knew even an year ago that I couldn't give it my all after I noticed the effects of the poison coming on shortly during exercise. My workout form is improving naturally. My hips are still in a lot of pain at the injection site, this means there is muscle damage that needs to be worked on. Feels like knot formation in the muscle. Has anyone had this? Anyway, I am guessing that heart rate will drop significantly in the next 2 months.

Add-in: I haven't mentioned this before. But I truly believe that cannabis and other psychedelics clear this drug out. This is because they increase blood flow to the brain. Be warned tho, don't take any psychedelics until you are atleast 5 months out, just stick to supplements that increase dopamine and serotonin levels. When I go running, even to this day 5 months out, I get sore throat 1 hour after. I'm wondering if oxygen from the blood increases the break down of the drug. There are supplements that help improve oxygen levels in the body. Like Nitric-Oxide, but I do not have the cash to buy it ATM.

Last edited:
@nybryx dont lift up your temple sides of your head(dont lift up your ears). Let your head become more firm, then practice lifting up your forehead (ONLY YOUR FOREHEAD) try not to ever lift your ears up. I layed stomach flat AT THE END OF MY BE, i layed my head up to my chest down off the open side/end of my bed. My head and chest were hanging down to the floor so all the blood can drop to my head, it became nice and firm. I lifted up ONLY MY FORHEAD back and forth and also lifted up my neck/head up and down. Now after trying that my head feels more firm/better but my brain is still tight. I can feel the pain of the strain (not really pain) and now my head feels significantly improved from this. It happened in an instance. I have faith i can get this anhedonia out sooner now. I felt more awake for short period but i still feel better now and its lasted for a day.

Im talking alot more now in a energetic way (but not really energetic). My head feels more awake and firm now. Im walking more stronger too but thos strain hasnt really loosened up.

Who has got his creativity, his freedom, His enjoying, His Life without nervousness Back ?

I got my injection on 15th of December 2017. I felt pretty normal/good except some bad memories of a horrible stay at a psychiatric ward that were still haunting me. I was there because I didn't sleep for weeks and my brain started to shut down from the sleep loss. I agreed to take medication because nothing worked to get a good sleep. I only slept like 30 Minutes to an hour those days. The more medication I took the worse I felt. And when I told the doctors it didn't work they gave me more Medication, more more and more. This cocktail caused me to get extreme heart pain and anxiety attacks. Also this cocktail + the massive sleep loss messed with my brain. At some point I couldn't stand it anymore and decided I want to go home, they even said I can go anytime I want. But suddenly they wouldn't let me go because I didn't want the medication becuase of its horrible effects. I begged for days and days but they wouldn't let, then they started say that I'm lying and suicidal (even though I was clearly not, I loved my life before invega). Finally after 3 weeks of horror the doctor agreed that I can go home the next few days, but only because this ward always temporily or completely sends home most of its patients during holiday. I couldn't wait for the last to come. On the last, they were almost ready to send me out, the doctor changed her mind and said we can't let you go like this, and they would only release me if I took this injection. At first I declined, which then resulted in the doctor mocking "what are you afraid of? Should I hold your hand while we inject it into you" and the other personal looked at me with a weird psychopathic grin, like if they knew my life would go to shit in the next weeks and they loved that idea. After I was injected they finally let me go. They recommended me the second starter dosis injection and a monthly 150mg Invega injection (the maxium fucking dosage!, every month). Luckily I didn't trust them and never got any injections after the first one. After the 2 good weeks at home the probably worst nightmare of my life began. In a course of a few days all the symptoms started. My vision become dry and stiff, no fluidness anymore. I almost completely lost my short term memory and couldn't think straight for more than 2 seconds. Everything felt like it wad 5 seconds behind, like time doesn't flow properly anymore. Sleep was nearly impossible the first 2 months, even when I closed my eyes I coud "see" the effects of the poison in my eyes and feel it in my head. I constantly had to urinate like every 10 minuts and at the same time got constipation. No food made me feel full or satisfied. Live become unbearable. I regretted to get this injection every second in those 2 months and become so horribly depressed like never in my life before. I had bad times before in my life bad compared tho this it was nothing. Then I just couldn't take anymore and actually became suicudal. I tried to hang myself and I was never so much determined to die in my life. I was ready to go, leave this body that thought was destroyed. Leave behind the undescribable emotional and physical pain these doctors made me go through. I just wanted to move on and leave it all behind me. But unfortunately, or fortunately someone of my family found out about it. I was send to the same psychatric ward again which is horrible again and at first I denied all medication but I agreed to take some weak anitdepressants because of my suicidelness I had no choice(it was involuntary stay unlike the first stay). After 1,5 weeks the involuntary stay was lifted and I went home on my own. This time the staff were a lot nice to me (except some.moments). At home the next 2-3 months passed rather slowly but starting in the 4th month the most intense symtoms started to wear off and it became a lot better. In May it became even better and I started to feel life and happiness flow back into me again. I still have some phyiscal symptoms but I am now able to function again. I feel about 50-60% healed. It will probably take another 5 months til I'm back to normal but I feel very good despite some invega still left in me. It is kinda like a second, I get to discover life again, all those small sensations. Even the smallest things give me joy. In the first months I thougjt I would never be myself again but now I realize life is so valuable and all the waiting and patience is worth it. It kinda changed me, I feel a lot stronger and wiser now. I still though feel bad for all the people tricked or forced into taking this. Now living being deserves suvh torture. Your body belongs to you and someone should not be able to chemically trap you in it like some sort of jail and destroy all your happiness. I really wonder how this got ever approved and why those long lasting injections were ever invented (probably because it makes a lot of profit). Psychiatry as a whole is very problematic and I don't understand why these doctors have so much power. Well, anyway, I just wanted to share my story.

@paliperidone2018 awesome read thanks for sharing. Well done on at least avoiding the other shots, these psychiatrists are something else. I know what you mean about no fluidity in the eyes like they are fixed in position and you can't roll them around your head swiftly, ridiculous. Totally agree your body belongs to you, a chemical trap is what it is indeed. They must get an incentive to give injections, I think they cost about 5 times more than tablets.

Just curious, you saying that you ended up in the ward because you were only sleeping an hour a day? Never heard of such bad insomnia before

Last edited:
I have been through everything you have all been through for the past 7 years. The only thing that prevented me from suicide was the fact I do not want to let the poison win in the end.
I agree that our experience is modern day Holocaust. I highly recommend you all get involved with an organization called ?Citizens Comission On Human Rights International.?
We can fight the inhumane Psychiatry Holocaust we were forced into, by working with this organization to get justice. It is an organization dedicated to shutting down the Psychiatry scam we were tortured by. And there are scientists, psychologists, doctors, lawyers, legislators, educators, business professionals, Civil and Human Rights representatives, ectr, all on our side involved with this organization, fighting for our justice, and working to educate society about the real facts, and prevent further victims. Basically they emphasize everything we vent in this forum, but twice as powerful and intense.
They want to help us, and have the exact facts and professional help we need.

Also, there is a way to get this poison out of our systems in half the amount of time than expected. It is through an herb called Red Sage, which metabolizes the drug twice as fast. St. John?s Wart will also do the same, but I am wary of the sexual side effects of SJW, so I would recommend Red Sage.

These herbs work because they are CYP450 inducers. CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 inducers metabolize the drug twice as fast.
There are other substances in this category. I recommend you research all the above.

In conclusion, the brain heals itself eventually and recycles all affected areas. Eventually I want to try Jiaogulan, Velvet bean, and other supplements for brain healing, dopamine and receptors.
All heals in time.
Research brain plasticity. Break free of all other thoughts chaining you down that you can?t prove. It takes inner strength and patience yes.
We will get through this. Everything?s going to heal in time. Stay strong! I recommend supplements in the meantime for a boost.

I am quite thankful for this forum.

Also, I recommend going to a doctor and having them run tests on the entire body system, hormone levels, ectr..
Then proceeding to someone who specializes in forms of natural medicine, and continue forward by taking supplements. This has helped my entire body system heal.

Hi Healed, thank you. Yes the brain does heal it self, I felt significant improvement with brain training at the end of my first injection, but it is almost useless during this trail wit the poison in you to do anything. I did brain training after this second round of the injections, and with the poison I only get dizzy have get a headache. So I left brain training until the levels of the drugs gets lowered. I really am looking to join a group now and work with them to finish this insanity for good. I am thinking of writing letters out to important people who can help, and I think everyone here needs to do that.

The supplement that really seems to be helping me right now is Ashwagandha. I realized it's potential just recently, and i have been taking about 1 gram a day recently, for the first 3 months I didn't take much, and for the past montth i took 250mg, but I have gone up, and it is really working now. I think its boosting my testosterone levels because I can feel quite a difference. CDP-choline is also a great supplement, but I caution people to do cycles on taking something like that because it is given out in unnaturally high amounts. Sticking to naturally grown stuff is best. Such as for L-tryptophan for serotonin and dopamine. I am also looking to get mucuna pruriens for dopamine. I recently got 5-HTP, I think that a temporary 1 1/2 months of it should help me.

Here is my current list of supplements
Ashwaghanda
Boron Borax, half teaspoon mixed into 2 liters of filtered water. I am currently drinking about 6 liters a day, though I have drank 7 gallons in a day before. I don't recommend this and I think everyone should drink about how much they feel is good. But keep drinking, take a glass everytime you go to urinate. On this poison I had been using the restroom every 30 minutes, and pissed 30X a day, so I had to drink a lot. But now I only need to go 5x a day, and I noticed that I simpily didn't need to drink water. I add whey protein to my water for taste and nutrition occasionally.
Baking Soda, half teaspoon mixed into 2 liters of filtered water
CDP-choline
Detox juice, which I try to make but right now I have 0 motivation to make it on most days. Still am pushing myself though.
Fish oil
SJW 1 pill every 2 days
Zinc
I exercise regularly. This gets blood and oxygen pumping to my muscles. There is a supplement called Nitric-oxide that helps people with low oxygen levels. I have been thinking about getting it.

Guys remember to microdose everything until you feel comfortable that you didn't notice any side effects. With invega in the system, you can really get a bad time with a sudden raise in heart rate. So take half a pill or so before you think you are good to go for more if you don't notice any side effects like sudden worsening of invega due to more of it being released into your system. This is my likely guess w something like Nitric oxide. It can widen blood vessels and therefore cause more invega to flood the system at once. Still a guess though.

I'm not sure what I did the first time around when I got this injection to be cured in about 3 months. I wasn't busy in my personal life and was just focused of healing my glute muscle because it felt dead. I did a lot of squats to heal it. Nearly 500 a day, seriously, and it was with heavy weights. I took it as high as 200lbs for 50 reps. But now 5 1/3 months out, my hips still feel weak and hurt when I squat. I have gotten severely weak. Out of fear/caution, I don't lift heavy, I left my deadlifts at 90lbs, until I feel like I am good to go up, that will require 1 1/2 months time by my estimate. Last time I went from a deadlift of 90lbs to 490lbs by my 4th month off, I really improved in strength in my 3rd month. But so far I am feeling like this is a permanent loss... almost. The good news is that my hips have slightly gotten stronger. My spine and back also hurt though this is less of a problem, and less of a concern. My Goodness, I am very frustrated, and have this feeling of hate that I can not describe. In fact the first time I got this shot I was thinking of doing something through which I would have die by september, but fortunately, I recovered by March. I hope that I will not have any pain in 9 months time. I really want my muscles to heal so that I can start lifting again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.