Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been through everything you have all been through for the past 7 years. The only thing that prevented me from suicide was the fact I do not want to let the poison win in the end.
I agree that our experience is modern day Holocaust. I highly recommend you all get involved with an organization called ?Citizens Comission On Human Rights International.?
We can fight the inhumane Psychiatry Holocaust we were forced into, by working with this organization to get justice. It is an organization dedicated to shutting down the Psychiatry scam we were tortured by. And there are scientists, psychologists, doctors, lawyers, legislators, educators, business professionals, Civil and Human Rights representatives, ectr, all on our side involved with this organization, fighting for our justice, and working to educate society about the real facts, and prevent further victims. Basically they emphasize everything we vent in this forum, but twice as powerful and intense.
They want to help us, and have the exact facts and professional help we need.

Also, there is a way to get this poison out of our systems in half the amount of time than expected. It is through an herb called Red Sage, which metabolizes the drug twice as fast. St. John?s Wart will also do the same, but I am wary of the sexual side effects of SJW, so I would recommend Red Sage.

These herbs work because they are CYP450 inducers. CYP2D6 and CYP3A4 inducers metabolize the drug twice as fast.
There are other substances in this category. I recommend you research all the above.

In conclusion, the brain heals itself eventually and recycles all affected areas. Eventually I want to try Jiaogulan, Velvet bean, and other supplements for brain healing, dopamine and receptors.
All heals in time.
Research brain plasticity. Break free of all other thoughts chaining you down that you can?t prove. It takes inner strength and patience yes.
We will get through this. Everything?s going to heal in time. Stay strong! I recommend supplements in the meantime for a boost.

I am quite thankful for this forum.
Red Sage sounds interesting. Is there any risks taking it? I don't think so since its natural but just to be sure

@paliperidone2018 awesome read thanks for sharing. Well done on at least avoiding the other shots, these psychiatrists are something else. I know what you mean about no fluidity in the eyes like they are fixed in position and you can't roll them around your head swiftly, ridiculous. Totally agree your body belongs to you, a chemical trap is what it is indeed. They must get an incentive to give injections, I think they cost about 5 times more than tablets.

Just curious, you saying that you ended up in the ward because you were only sleeping an hour a day? Never heard of such bad insomnia before
Well the insomnia is a whole another story. Basically 2017 was the best year of my life, lost tons of weight, got really happy and healthy. But in September I was ordered for medical examination for military because I turned 18 the same year. In my country you are forced to do the examination and a 8 month service at the military (except you fail the test or for health reasons). I feyear, this day ever since I was a child. In Summer the insomnia started. The examination itself was horrible because I didn't sleep ij forever and the anxiety was at the maximum. Luckily they didn't force me to do the service because my parents died in 2009 (I had depressive episodes as a result). But fortunately for me the insomnia lasted til late November that year even though I tried everything to fix. Then my family started to realize the sleep loss turns me into vegetable and brought me to a psychiatrist (which was a huge mistake). At first she wanted to get me into a completely clised off ward because just like the idiot doctors she supsected me of being suicidal (I swear these doctors love to justify locking you somewhere). Well that's basically it

@paliperidone2018 awesome read thanks for sharing. Well done on at least avoiding the other shots, these psychiatrists are something else. I know what you mean about no fluidity in the eyes like they are fixed in position and you can't roll them around your head swiftly, ridiculous. Totally agree your body belongs to you, a chemical trap is what it is indeed. They must get an incentive to give injections, I think they cost about 5 times more than tablets.

Just curious, you saying that you ended up in the ward because you were only sleeping an hour a day? Never heard of such bad insomnia before
Also I forgot to add in my first post: atvthe first stay in the ward they also diagnosed me with Schizophrenia, which is ridiculous. I'm completely sane person without hallucinations, I only had effects of sleep loss. These doctors have no clue what they are doing, or they just doing this for the money

Red Sage sounds interesting. Is there any risks taking it? I don't think so since its natural but just to be sure

Red Sage is natural so I conclude it would be rare for side effects. If any, they wouldn?t be major.
It has a myriad of benefits including being a blood circulator and helping the cardiovascular system..

Does anyone else think this shot effects taste buds to an extent? Food is just whatever to me now. Things that I really enjoyed just taste like whatever.

Does anyone else think this shot effects taste buds to an extent? Food is just whatever to me now. Things that I really enjoyed just taste like whatever.

Yes. This is the perfect time to train your body to like foods that are healthy. Such as fruits and veggies. When invega finally lowers, you will crave healthier food more. Detox juice is hard to drink, but with invega in your system it can be somewhat easier, and it keeps my stool color darker. I remember that I accidently tried apricot seeds (don't eat apricot seeds, not healthy) and I did not find them as bitter and disgusting. Its a good thing that my cousin stopped me because I didn't even notice just how nasty they tasted, and they are full of cynide so I would have kept on going until I ate a handful.

@Room I learned today that prebiotic, gut bacteria helps increase testicle size. I don't encourage dairy, but I am now willing to try yogurt, and yogurt shakes with fruits mixed in. Also, has anyone noticed that their testicles swell up after ejaculation? I have. They also swell up when I directly workout the inject site muscle as well. On top of this, I have noticed that cardio is causing me hair loss. Could this mean that oxygen helps burn the drug faster than weights? I really hope so, because then maybe I found a solution. I can run forever... Watch out for the after effect of burning throat, and a lot of peeing. Drink plenty of water. Take boron for the burning, it seems to help.

@paliperidone2018 damn man you had it rough sorry you lost your parents too. They plucked a schizophrenia diagnosis from the sky for me too, and i let them inject me without challenging them thinking i could handle a month of it, i also saw they showed sly behaviour discussing the injection. What country are you from?

Last edited:
Do you know, which part of the brain can be dead from Xeplion? No change after so long time, are there only the receptors dead - or the neurons - or the brain-tissue - or everything of them?

@paliperidone2018 damn man you had it rough sorry you lost your parents too. They plucked a schizophrenia diagnosis from the sky for me too, and i let them inject me without challenging them thinking i could handle a month of it, i also saw they showed sly behaviour discussing the injection. What country are you from?
Austria

Day 37 here and i noticed that the cannabis was very intense - effeected me normally. I feel slightly anhedonic today but the biggest side effect is still the akathisisa. will keep you guys updated.

Day 37 here and i noticed that the cannabis was very intense - effeected me normally. I feel slightly anhedonic today but the biggest side effect is still the akathisisa. will keep you guys updated.

I haven't been able to feel any effects of cannabis for a year now. I'm in month 7 of being off the shot. Hoping to feel a change next month. Fingers crossed. I don't feel effects from ANYTHING. Caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, sleep aids, chantix. Nothing. It's crazy and aggravating. Lol

Yes. This is the perfect time to train your body to like foods that are healthy. Such as fruits and veggies. When invega finally lowers, you will crave healthier food more. Detox juice is hard to drink, but with invega in your system it can be somewhat easier, and it keeps my stool color darker. I remember that I accidently tried apricot seeds (don't eat apricot seeds, not healthy) and I did not find them as bitter and disgusting. Its a good thing that my cousin stopped me because I didn't even notice just how nasty they tasted, and they are full of cynide so I would have kept on going until I ate a handful.

@Room I learned today that prebiotic, gut bacteria helps increase testicle size. I don't encourage dairy, but I am now willing to try yogurt, and yogurt shakes with fruits mixed in. Also, has anyone noticed that their testicles swell up after ejaculation? I have. They also swell up when I directly workout the inject site muscle as well. On top of this, I have noticed that cardio is causing me hair loss. Could this mean that oxygen helps burn the drug faster than weights? I really hope so, because then maybe I found a solution. I can run forever... Watch out for the after effect of burning throat, and a lot of peeing. Drink plenty of water. Take boron for the burning, it seems to help.

I've always enjoyed fruits and veggies. I'm 5'5" 115 lbs. Enjoy exercising but haven't done much of it since the shot. Gained 10 to 15 lbs on the shot but that's already went away. I'd like to gain 15 to 20 lbs. I don't like being this skinny.

I've always enjoyed fruits and veggies. I'm 5'5" 115 lbs. Enjoy exercising but haven't done much of it since the shot. Gained 10 to 15 lbs on the shot but that's already went away. I'd like to gain 15 to 20 lbs. I don't like being this skinny.

Try coconut oil, take 4 tbsp before you go to a gym and work out. Get whey protein, I need to get some now that I'm picking up my workout intensity this summer. I usually take my supplements before I go to the gym. I drink detox to help them get digested better. I have gotten to my first major window. I am able to go a lot longer in strength exercise with the same weight. This is actually very good because I realize that I can still strengthen the nerve cells with invega in my system as it is getting on the low release side with exercise but not completely out yet. However, the injection sites still feel "dry" and hurt, so I still have work to do. My pupils still get dilated during workouts. But I no longer get dizzy. Muscles are still weak, and skinny now due to lack of liquid in them. I'm hoping to achieve my next window in about 2 months time, which would be getting rid of the dryness and pain at the injection site during workouts. Lately I seem to be thinking that cardio is better for getting this drug out, and am focusing a bit more on cardio. I really hope I get to a major breakthrough in the next 2 months. That will be my goal.

i would like to repair the area of the brain damaged by this drug. For that i think CBD oil, cannabis, nicotine & vitamin E will help a lot. However I advise not to smoke the cigs too much because although you can not feel the irritation in the lungs from normal breathing while on invega, you can definitely feel the pain in your chest and breathing during cardio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.