Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the Same. Even in my dream I feel not good. IT was the biggest mistake, a mother can make.

The brain strain won't kill but it makes me wish I was dead, can't stop replaying events that led to this, living in constant regret in my sleep even, im trying to change the past with my mind and stuck in this brutal reality, it feels like a special hell created for me. The pleasure of sleep has been replaced with agony, im exhausted and hurting and in despair after every nap, there's only about an hour of feeling calm in a whole day. I've been bed bound for 15 hours, my body gets no exercise, the rot is starting to set in and my appearance is increasingly unhealthy. I might attempt to hang myself again i can't deal with the headaches and the hell I go through, ive already seen what it's like for me to be dead, which is having no interests, energy, focus, fun, love, liveliness, enjoyment, pride, peace or pleasure, just the extreme opposite of all the things that make life worthwhile. I have no reason to live except for the sake of being alive and because dying is not easy to do. This existence is the most disgusting of all, I would rather have spent my life as a heroin junkie than have had one injection of this god forsaken poison, i was on a good path, i was gonna do everything now I'm gonna do nothing because nothing is enjoyable and everything is pain.
I feel really like you, I always have the same thoughts. Why I was so naiv, to let inject me, although I had no problems.

@Rosi it is horrible they could target and trick us like that, and it is the worst thing that could happen to a mother and consequently to her child, it is disgusting and criminal. I also feel naive to let them do this, i didnt imagine how bad it could be and nobody would expect a doctor to do such a thing. When i think repeatedly in circles its like having life ended because its not looking forward to the future, just stuck in the past and reliving it in the hope that in the mean time things get better but they arent. I feel for you, especially for having a child and being in this state, it must be heartbreaking, it is just a sick affair all round. At this point I can only hope that a miracle comes our way and makes things different for us.

@Rosi it is horrible they could target and trick us like that, and it is the worst thing that could happen to a mother and consequently to her child, it is disgusting and criminal. I also feel naive to let them do this, i didnt imagine how bad it could be and nobody would expect a doctor to do such a thing. When i think repeatedly in circles its like having life ended because its not looking forward to the future, just stuck in the past and reliving it in the hope that in the mean time things get better but they arent. I feel for you, especially for having a child and being in this state, it must be heartbreaking, it is just a sick affair all round. At this point I can only hope that a miracle comes our way and makes things different for us.
I had no symthom of psychosis, never. Why dont they know, what they give their patients? I thought, they would never give me such dangerous deadly poison. My brain got not really better, I not even feel depression. Is it possible, that these receptors are dead forever? It seems really so. Every day is very boring. I took backing soda, Curcuma, Jod, but nothing really changes. Can emotions come back after years? When I hear a song, I hear it, but it is also not really interesting, not vivid. Singing, painting, watching TV, everything is boring. I feel like Ross B.L, only I have one dream of my child, but not from the happy past, I have only the wish to help him, he is away from me because I felt so bad after the poison. In my dream I also feel never bad, these part of my emotions are not there.

@invegauser yeah but i think its only the strained/tight head thts the main problem. I cant excersice/run without getting stiff and i get erections everytime i lay down (painful in the mornings). I only took 156mg of invega one time so i hope i recover quicker.

@Rosi i hope im wrong but i really think the damage happens to the brains tissue that is part of the central nervous system. after 3 months there hasn't been enough recovery for me to feel confident that i will ever be fine within my lifetime

I frighten this also because everything das was bad for me since 18 month. Ist there no neurogenesis? I miss a important part of me.

3 months is long enough for me to measure progress and im not better at all. I think neurogenesis occurs in only some parts of the brain. These drugs mess with the most sacred part of the brain that is meant to be intact from birth to death. Nature did not plan for anything like this, so the brain cannot recover fully from it, i remember very well when my brain fried on it, life hasn't been the same since, i cant imagine what more injections would have done, but 1 or 2 shots are enough for the most cruel outrageous damage possible without leaving a mark on the body

Last edited:
Why are some people healing from this vile poison and others arnt is it genetics or what or are some of us just slower healers or what ???

Im trying to work on music for the first time in months, the poison has taken the life out of everything, i just get reminded of how well i used to be and how screwed i am now, there is a lack of response, things are sluggish and hard to engage in, how the hell is this meant to help anyone at all what a joke.

I try not to lift my head muscles up so my head doesnt get more strained/tight and my priapisms arent painful tht much

Its like the liquid from the invega sustenna is stuck onto my brain muscles and wont fade away

The psychiatrists conjured up a bullshit case against me and then told me more lies about the side effects. I should have challenged them at my tribunal but they postponed it and my solicitor convinced me that taking the antipsychotics would get me out and I took a gamble with my brain health when I should have waited for the postponed tribunal and challenged them, i didnt give myself a chance to avoid the needle, I thought I'd be able to handle it. It has wiped out the little paranoid thoughts I had by destroying the brain matter that made me able to feel anything. How is that a cure for anything, it's like amputating a limb because of a skin problem. Psychiatry get away with this because nobody can inspect the damage done it's so retarded. This is a physical disability of the brain, not a mental disorder or chemical imbalance or withdrawal

Hello everybody, I had a 234 mg invega sustenna shot on april 20th and then a second one on april 27th. Both were 234mg... So currently I've been off invega for 26 days. I only notice a very slight improvement since around the 1 week mark, if any improvement. Reading some of the posts on here it's quite depressing to see people 4-6 months in and still no improvement of effects. Keep me posted on your experience as I am very curious. I've had the common effects like anhedonia, cognitive impairment, restlessness (i wake up in the morning and start pacing for hours), lack of concentration and no emotions. These side effects have been ABSOLUTE HELL, I will keep you guys posted but right now i'm only 26 days since my last injection

Status
Not open for further replies.