Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt anything will ever be done about the drug companies or the system, they serve this poison to the masses at the drop of a hat and have got away with it for decades. The psychiatrists lie through their teeth, their mission is to medicate and exaggerate patients illness, they trip off seeing patients drugged up and subdued while they keep their zest, they hate seeing spiritually superior people to themselves and will diagnose them with a behavioural or delusional disorder if the person has character, the overall rationality of the patient is ignored in favour of a diagnosis. For every diagnosis there is a medication for it, so scoring a diagnosis is key for them. Cannabis users are their most common victim, Cannabis psychosis goes with time in most cases.

These drugs destroy the pleasure reward system, and countless other things, they cause death in the brain and that is evident in the victims quality of life and subjective experience. I came to the conclusion I was permanently damaged one month after the injection, it's now 3 months since and my diary notes from the start contain the same complaining throughout, no hope for recovery in my lifetime at this rate

Last edited:
The hope receptors along with the rest are not being created anymore, the receptor factory seems to be fekking dead.

What does 21(44) days mean bro?

Did somebody ever have a short tingle in the head and felt then a little bit better?

No but do you have the same symptoms like strained/tight head and priapisms(painful erections)? @Rosi71

Anyone been on Clopixol? What's it like compared to Invega? Does it have a big impact on Libido.

Last edited:
@invega132 my head feels strained for sure that is how I describe it to people, always more intense after waking up

@invega132 my head feels strained for sure that is how I describe it to people, always more intense after waking up

Yeah and my strain never got one bit better. I suffered a painful erection too n i still get them everytime i lay down. Did u get a priapism @nybryx?

Hi everyone :D

I just came back to bring some hope: after 8.5 months off (haldol injections) I'm feeling better I recovered my emotions, my laugh, my thoughts everything is Ok thanks God. I know haloperidol isn't paliperidone but it's the oldest antipsychotic and me too I suffered with it especially with anhedonia (no wonder I chose this pseudo lol). But it's true that you can recover like I did, like others dif, it's entirely possible. I'm really grantful for this big thread full of hope. Hold on my friends

Hi specified do you reaĺly have to be on anything all phyco drugs are shit including cloxopil haldol and the like smoke some good bud and have a few beers you will come right in the end but it takes a long fuckin time with this inhumane poison

Hi specified do you reaĺly have to be on anything all phyco drugs are shit including cloxopil haldol and the like smoke some good bud and have a few beers you will come right in the end but it takes a long fuckin time with this inhumane poison

I'm forced too.

The brain strain won't kill but it makes me wish I was dead, can't stop replaying events that led to this, living in constant regret in my sleep even, im trying to change the past with my mind and stuck in this brutal reality, it feels like a special hell created for me. The pleasure of sleep has been replaced with agony, im exhausted and hurting and in despair after every nap, there's only about an hour of feeling calm in a whole day. I've been bed bound for 15 hours, my body gets no exercise, the rot is starting to set in and my appearance is increasingly unhealthy. I might attempt to hang myself again i can't deal with the headaches and the hell I go through, ive already seen what it's like for me to be dead, which is having no interests, energy, focus, fun, love, liveliness, enjoyment, pride, peace or pleasure, just the extreme opposite of all the things that make life worthwhile. I have no reason to live except for the sake of being alive and because dying is not easy to do. This existence is the most disgusting of all, I would rather have spent my life as a heroin junkie than have had one injection of this god forsaken poison, i was on a good path, i was gonna do everything now I'm gonna do nothing because nothing is enjoyable and everything is pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.