Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are doing sneakely why do you think they gave us this rubbish they have to experiment on the weak first and see how it works thats why they have to force it on you theyre a bunch of sick cowardly arseholes anyway hope we all heal soon

@johnnypupuke I think you have a point here. I hope we all heal soon too. But every now and again ya just have to be angry about what it’s taken from us. I will never forget the hell I went through with this even when I do heal. I want to continue to help the folks still struggling too. We need to see people who have healed hanging around here too to encourage all the rest of us still struggling.

Yeh ive been through benzo withdrawal worse than this anxiety / insomnia wise but this invega shit i cant beleive how miserable it mrkes us feel why do these sick so called doctors do this power trip maybe the nazis were like this im 17 months now after 6 shots getting better but a ways to go yet maybe 2 years who knows its a fuked up poison alright but i know we will all heal from it

Yeh ive been through benzo withdrawal worse than this anxiety / insomnia wise but this invega shit i cant beleive how miserable it mrkes us feel why do these sick so called doctors do this power trip maybe the nazis were like this im 17 months now after 6 shots getting better but a ways to go yet maybe 2 years who knows its a fuked up poison alright but i know we will all heal from it

Do you smoke weed or drink? Can you feel the effects? I'm only at 5 months. I can't imagine dealing with this for so long. I had hope it would be out of my system in 6 months because I only had 4 or 5 injections. Now it not looking good.

It?s all cleared now @invegauser

@room

It?s seems like my arrythemia is still there but I?m using tumeric as @willow said but I can confidently run 1 mile without major complications my boobs seem smaller but still there. Dude anyone else have this

Valium for me helps bring on the appetite when I lock up with anxiety and laziness/anhedonia that prevents eating enough. I'm 7 weeks since the last jab I had 2 injections moderate dose in total one week apart. before paliperidone i exercised, cooked food, wrote code and made music daily and i never got bored I'm now the opposite, and reliant on more substances than ever just to feel a bit closer to normal. The threads are scant on recovery stories too, I take my hat off to the long term sufferers

Last edited:
Hiya steph yep im at 17 months of the poison now still very little effect from alcoholor weed but im feeling a bit better than 6 months ago its a cruel drug allright anyway hope we all heal soon

Not trolling yep 17 months now still not much effect from weed or alcohol but better in other ways its a slow healing process

I think I actually get drunk off hard liquor but beer not so much anymore but weed I still get it.

What is this exactly then?

@willow

Ur the chemist major almost you seem to understand a lot with invega user you guys should do ur own research on this and let the room know

@invegauser: thanks for the info mate sounds positive and I do feel like I'm at the cusp of stepping up a gear

@room: I now firmly favour valium over speed in attempting to feel more normal, I've woke up with a closer to self feeling post val?um, besides speed comes with its own set of health problems

@johnnypupuke: sucks to hear you don't feel weed and alcohol who would have thought it would be possible to be blocked from having access to a natural god given buzz.. How much of the dirty poison did you have to take?

Yeh i had 6 shots the loding dose / booster shot and 4 of a hundred i think i can get a kind of half drunk feeling and negative effects of alcohol but not the euphoria high bummer allright but getting a bit better

@johnnypupuke: The "loading" dose should really be called the "lobotomy" dose I felt my brain change shortly after. Get well soon you have gone so many months jeez

Yes for me it was more than 16 month and I miss my life still. My interesting, my happiness, my appetite, my dreams, my energy, the emotions, even the bad ones. My voice, my everything.

@undiminished what research exactly? Like what are you trying to know? Oh and btw if you are taking the turmeric take it with a dash of some black pepper. The piperine In the pepper increases the bioavailability of the turmeric over 2000% which makes it far more useable and beneficial to your body.

Why am pretty much done with poison but Johnny isn?t?

I feel like for some reason ur the most educated and intelligent out of all of us

well just know I?m not a professional. I just research a lot. I want to know all the ins and outs of this injection because it has screwed over soooo many people including myself and the only answers we get about it are pretty much found in each other.

My guess @diminishes @johnny would have to start with how many injections you both received, what mg they were and what is your metabolism like? Those would be the first questions to ask. Now this shot obviously doesn?t play fair with everybody ( anybody really ) that?s why it?s so hard to figure out why one would be feeling better when the other isn?t.
All in all, if your still feeling like crap most of your receptors are still being blocked by the 80% the palperidone targets. My guess is that slowly over time the sustenna ?dies out? of the receptors. This is not all at once, it just kind of happens gradually. But most are still being blocked. When you start to regain more and more receptors open for doapamine and seratonin the better you will feel naturally.

I?m In day 5 of my detox so my thinking is a little delayed or I would have said more. This detox thing is not easy but I feel like hell which I knew I would to start, should start seeing the turn around soon.

Last edited:
Sorry willow I was pretty drunk yesterday.

I woke up today with no heart racing like it usually would.

It?s slowly losing its grip.

I take a lot of vitamins for testerone but I still got b*tch tits. Smaller than what they were yes. But still there. Only thing looking me in face now it appears

Yes for me it was more than 16 month and I miss my life still. My interesting, my happiness, my appetite, my dreams, my energy, the emotions, even the bad ones. My voice, my everything.

I read in your posts that you also had only 2 shots like me and misdiagnosed and forced, I am in early days compared to you and it saddens and frightens me to read how long youve been suffering. What do you take to cope?

Status
Not open for further replies.