Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea no problem @most ultimate.
I think I may ( or may not ) have made a breakthrough discovery lol. I have like 10 windows up because I’ve been researching. So, the poison is distributed via nanosuspension. I found out the NanoCrystals are made of the drug within polycrystalline which is a form of metal. Researching turmeric, the Curcumin in the turmeric actually binds to heavy metals and removes them from the body. If this is true, that means that turmeric could actually help remove this crap!!!

In studies Turmeric has actually been proven that it removes “brain plaques” in Alzheimer patients. I read another study that was saying increasing research is showing that these brain plaques are actually build up of heavy metals within the brain. If they have clear studies saying turmeric removes these plaques.....and the plaques are metal, just like the nanocrystals, then we may finally have some sort of antidote to this garbage. I don’t want to get my, or anyone’s hopes up, but this is really eye opening.

Last edited:
Today was my first day of running, aerobic cardio. I do cardio, but not straight running, jogging, sprinting. I ran .8 miles outside and I was huffing and puffing, not quite, but it was really bad for me because I could run at 15mph on the treadmill for a good mile. . BOY I FELT SO GOOD AFTERWORDS. But it came down quickly, will go outside tomorrow. No need for the gym, running up and down the hills is more fun. I will lift weight in the park too. outside fresh air.

Way to go!!! @most ultimate that’s awesome you were able to do all of that. How many injections did you receive and how long have you been off of them??

@invegauser I sent you in a pm all the info I was looking at. Let me know what you think. Before I post siting I want to make sure I have the facts correct.

So I did find something very interesting.
Paliperidone ( the active ingredient in Invega Sustenna ) is also called palmitoyl. Palmitoyl is palmitic acid which contains aluminum salts. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paliperidone

Aluminum salts is the same ingredient in deodorants known to cause breast cancer https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16045991/

Aluminum salts are also, well, aluminum which is metal.
I find it super sneaky that I had to dig to find that paliperidone contains aluminum salts. which is no doubt super unhealthy and is metal! As I was mentioning earlier, turmeric flushes out metals. So since we can now confirm that Invega Sustennas active ingredient contains aluminum, then we can hopefully assume that turmeric would flush it since it contains metal.
http://naturalmentor.com/protect-yourself-against-aluminum-toxicity-with-turmeric/

It also mentions in this article how aluminum effects your endocrine system and leads to widespread hormonal imbalances. Isn’t that EXACTLY what the Invega does!? Wow.....

This study shows how Turmeric breaks up and flushes brain plaques in Alzheimer’s patients
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2781139/#!po=20.6250

This article https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/memory/aluminum-linked-to-alzheimers-disease/
explains how these brain plaques are caused by aluminum toxicity.

Last edited:
@invegauser not sure what your going through today but sending happy positive vibes your way.

I am merely doing research and sharing what I find. Everyone else can do their homework too. I’m just trying to find a solution for myself and if the info helps other people too, well then that’s even better. I’m not a professional, nor a dr. Just another fellow ex invega user looking for what may help rid this crap faster out of my body.

Update: about 4-5 hours after my short run, I started getting burning/chill in mouth and throat. Now I have come to dizziness, hurts during breathing, and diarrhea, which I had stopped having. Looks like ways to go. Lifting weights doesn't really cause this.

Of course nothing is being promised but when u can use a root? (I think) that scientifically backed I?ll take a swing at it.

My arrhythmia is still here hopefully it can take what?s left of it out

@willowblosom & @invegauser many thanks for the reply, I've summed up from comments that it's mainly a long waiting game of luck and some likelihood to improve, I feel for anyone on the stuff for 6 months plus though considering the way I feel after 5 weeks on it. I had a productive day after consuming a gram of speed yesterday, let's me have a temporary escape once a week and doesn't seem to worsen the anhedonia on the days off, that risperdal hits the system from many angles and i find combining light doses combining things like diazepam, alcohol, speed, weed, and ayahuasca gives me relief it's like many receptors need to be hit simultaneously to feel all round better, just my theory and im not giving advice, I do feel suicidal from this so anything kinda goes at the mo except more antipsychotics? I've noticed my cognition improve and sexual dysfunction get better since the 3 weeks past my last due shot but I'm still bed bound and apathetic most of the time. The dopamine receptors feel dried out giving a trickle of life compared to the everflowing flood of sensations and emotions a non tampered with brain produces. I'll update as the weeks go by thanks and good luck to you all

Last edited:
@most ultimate. I notice too if I work out too hard I start to get really dizzy and sick feeling. I don’t work out so hard that you could chop it up to simply working too hard, but I believe it’s from a whoosh? of the poison coming out of the fat stores. Be careful when you workout. Especially if you start feeling sick

@undiminished as I find more studies that I think will benefit the group I will post them, but so far it looks like something hopeful in the turmeric. I have a bunch of fresh root in the freezer that I’m gonna juice here sometime this weekend and I will journal how I feel in a week or two to see if I feel any different.

@nybryx your welcome! I understand what your saying when you say a “temporary escape” I havent used speed to help with the temporary escape but I have used kratom and that seems to help at times when I absolutely need a break from how I feel all the time. Hang in there. Eventually weeks become months off this stuff and it’s that much closer to having it eliminated from your body.

Not sure if I got necrosis of the glut and hamstring. They are the weakest parts still so far, and I am getting strains when I work out. This strain isn't really getting better. In fact it has only gotten worse from the 2 month mark.

Did a little more research digging today and found a few more things that might help.
This https://www.google.com/amp/naturalsociety.com/proper-heavy-metal-chelation-cilantro-chlorella/amp/
Is a study saying that cilantro and Chlorella ( an algae ) in 42 days flushed out 80% of heavy metals within the body.
Going back to the Wikipedia definition and ingredients of Invega Sustenna, it shows the active ingredient paliperidone contains Aluminium salts. ( metal ) So maybe Chlorella and cilantro would help to eliminate the poison as well, along with turmeric.

I ended up making some turmeric ginger tea today ( I had both roots in freezer ) we will see how things go.

The way I see it is that palapredone is a meaner version of the horrible drug respiridone it's not the drug that's the problem as it usually gets out of your system in a few weeks it's the delivery method the palm oil keeps the nano crystals in your muscles which are constantly cracking giving you the vile poison it will wear out in time some people get it bad others less it's given to us because it acts like injectable prison sentence it's all been well thought out these drug companies are evil heartless greedy mother fuckers anyway hope we all heal soon

"A similar 3 -monthly injection of prolonged release suspension was approved in 2016 by the European Medicines Agency originally under the brand name Paliperidone Janssen, later renamed to Trevicta." Can you believe this? This is insane. I wonder how long it takes to get that dose out of your body, maybe 2 years? What comes next, the 1-year-injection?

Started a detox yesterday along with the turmeric ginger tea. I will be journaling along the way to see if it makes any difference in how I feel and will share the results.

My hope is that eventually through detox my body will eliminate enough poison that my period will start and the prolactin lowered.
I am still taking the Bromocriptine to do both those things and have had no luck.
The studies on Bromocriptine are primarily on women that did not have antipsychotic induced Hyperprolactinaemia and amenorrhea. The studies were on women who simply had absent periods and elevated prolactin for other reasons and the Bromocriptine usually worked within a month to resume menses and lower prolactin in those women.
I am noticing that this is not the case for those with antipsychotic induced symptoms. Men and women alike.

My theory is that the Bromocriptine is unable to “get into” the receptor because the receptor is already accompanied by The paliperidone. The paliperidone obviously is trumping the Bromocriptine and not allowing it to do its job.
I am thinking about asking my Dr. if she would raise the dose of the bromo to see if the stronger dose would essentially “kick out” the Sustenna from the receptors.

I will be having more bloodwork done in a few weeks and we will see if the bromo has lowered the prolactin at all, if it has then we know it does have the potential to work, the dose just may need to be raised.

Last edited:
Funny bromocriptine came out! You are absolutely right, it is blocked perfectly. I tried lsd on aps and had no effect. I tried hydergine later on and it really helped, but i tried xanax later on and it triggered psychosis. Man made chemicals are mostly useless most of the times.

It's been 5 months since my injection. Slowly getting there. I can get a weird head change when I smoke weed.

@steph78 I am the same as you. I can get a slight head change from weed but it’s not the same as it was before. Alcohol is kinda weird, it’s like you have to drink so much to have a buzz so to speak but it’s not like I remember.
A few months back I had to go to the hospital because I was breaking out in a large rash from a medication I was taking at the time. They gave me IV morphine and I remember sitting there in the bed waiting to get that “rush” from the morphine and it never happened. It was just like mild pain relief without a rush. A few months ago I was at 5 months out too. It’s sickening how long it’s taking to get back to normal.

Why they don’t push this stuff on drug addicts is beyond me. It would do the job keepin ya clean and sober!

Status
Not open for further replies.