Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks undiminished, yeah feels so much like the end for me, I'm baffled how any drug can even be possibly made so poisonous

@undiminished689 thanks for your response. The thing that is hard is I AM working for it in the way of exercise. I exercise 5 times a week for an hour. I am literally just maintaining the weight I gained on Invega. Not losing anything. I have been doing a ketogenic diet too. The first week I actually gained a pound on the diet where most lost about 7-8 lbs. I am starting to really think that I will not be able to lose the weight until the prolactin returns to normal.
when I was breastfeeding my kids I was not able to lose any of the pregnancy weight because my prolactin was high. But once I stopped breastfeeding the weight started to fall off without me really trying. I?m thinking this just might be the connection.

@nybryx I am currently on Wellbutrin and I have noticed a little more focus being on it. I have been taking it for 3 months. Reason I went back on it is because it worked really well for me in the past before the Invega and I was able to lose weight on it. So far no luck this time with the weight but I have noticed more focus and concentration.
I have heard Wellbutrin can prolong things sometimes. Ask @Invegauser what he thinks about Wellbutrin because he?s the one I heard that info from. Hope this helps :)

Even when i was just off invega I didn?t have problems losing weight but I also did the extreme of walking and not eating much.

I always fluctuated with weight so I know what it takes to lose weight. You might be eating more than you think. This obviously my bias like a couple months off you shouldn?t have metablolic problems but I?m fatter than ever right now too.

If u can run start running. Eat 1g of protein per body weight and keep moving keep moving keep moving. I?m glad u didn?t lose that motivation to not go to the gym. I feel like u def higher body fat but it seems like now my body seems less jelly like now with minimum effort but I also take a lot of testerone boosting vitamins right now too. My boobs haven?t gone away tho

I too took walks and didn't eat a whole lot at times. I went on several fasts throughout the first year of coming off Invega. I was also fruitarian for a while and vegetarian for about 8 months after coming off the poison. (Went back to eating meat around the beginning of last year). I know this is sort of a delicate section so I'm not going to condone to any eating disorder tendencies but definitely eating less can work out in the long run. Most of the fat should burn off pretty quickly depending on how muscular you are.

Went from 230 lbs on Risperdal Consta to around my normal weight of 145 lbs. I call it normal but considering my height it's not healthy bmi but I don't care for such mumbo jumbo. it is what it is. to summarize: eat well, take walks or run, build muscle mass to help burn fatty tissue and possibly even take up yoga and other energy work exercises like Tai Chi or Qi Gong. These will help you tone.

Hi dear bluelighters :)

If you want to speed up your recovery: try intermittent fasting! It increases your dopamine and serotonin levels and repairs their receptors. You should give it a try :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't try fasting. Invega is going to build up in your blood because of that. The receptors will only get damaged more. wait until you are off the detox phase. always eat healthy.

Good thing im not CTO,but from my knowledge, once you start on invega w cto, they are taught not to take you off until you are dead. Scary stuff guys. if you are CTO I wish I could help you. But maybe you need to just get away, go to relatives out of state, country.

@most ultimate

Thanks for confirming my perspective. If you can lose almost 100 pounds then without a doubt I can go back to my 170 frame (220 now)

I?ve been drinking a lot cuz I can feel it again

@undiminished. I read your last post. seems like your heart is better, what month are you on & how many injection again?

It?s only really triggered when I drink a lot. But other than that I?m good I can excercise with intensity I can box, I can run it?s mostly gone. I?m month 11 and it?s been like 7-8 injections. I?m a 24 year old man too I think age might be a factor in this too

You seem like your body is pretty fit to be coming around this soon. I honestly can't remember what I got hit with and how much. But I took it as the usual 254 +156 dec 21 last one. I'm 3 months out, but after workout still feels like death, sometimes diarrhea after workout if I go 30 mins of lifting. Thinking hard makes me dizzy, and I can't think, so I know I'm still in detox phase. Last time I felt recovered at 2.5 months out, but that was less in dosage, never had diarrea.

Strength isn't crippling like last time, I can lift the light weights, but I can't do it for too long. I also havn't done as much exercise, because i'm focused on getting the torment of school and going to my job to get my income along w disability. I thought I would recover by March 31st, but I think wake be up when September ends is what is looking to be my reality. I will do more exercise now, but I hate aftereffect of feeling like death right after, with still muscles, and dizziness. I drink water, and I have to pee and diarrhea still.

Otherwise I feel fine if I havn't done a workout, just thinking is difficult, after the workout I really hate it. Would say i'm half recovered when not working out, or not in the after effect; this still needs to be broken down.

Last edited:
Fat in your blood stream maybe dangerous, so watch what you eat, and how much you eat. Other than that, the crystal finds the brain receptor because of the fat/dopamine attached to it. Having the fat may water down poison the receptors and keeps the brain cells "hydrated." Once the receptor dies, or somehow clears the invega, your should start coming around. Always exercise daily too keep a good flow of blood to the brain to flush the crystal out. light exercise and cardio may do a good job, and heavy exercise will release the poison from muscle. The bitch indian who shot me was scared, so she only inserted the needle halfway in, and most of this crap is still stuck in that fat and other layer of upper outer glut muscle. The only way for me to really burn it out is with running, and dead lifts. Best exercises I felt with excursion on that muscle.

I am afraid of going back to the ward, my problem is that my confidence gets so high, that during class, to calm the dizziness, I stop paying attention, tell my prof to shut up, and start singing out loud, other times I am with my head down, looking like im napping. I really hate this, I'm making it worse cause of invega, going crazy on it.

Not one of them Will work for you only time will help no drug stimulants alcohol weed will help once you've been poisoned they give us this so you don't become bothersome to society it's all been planned out I think anyway it we will all heal with time ( and a lot of it )

This sucks knowing only time will help. Minutes seem like hours. Days are so long. I do nothing. I wake up to wait to go back to sleep. This is horrible. My last injection was November 2017. I have some time to go.

Yeh not one of these will help only time helps it's an awful poison that makes you feel hopeless miserable and depressed I don't know how it ever got allowed to be used on the general public but anyway there's no harm in trying them everyone is different good luck

@undiminished, I know, I would never let them do to me knowing what was being done. But it was done secretly without me looking or even feeling it. I only felt a prick in my skin this time, could there be a change in the formula? Unlike last time where I felt like I got hit with something very painful.

@InvegaUser, this candy is almost finished, I'm thinking I can finish it without a heart attack. At least I got the next one half open, won't be too much work from there...

Last edited:
Anyone try making detox juice? I'm buying my veggies next week. I think it's the acid in the juice that helps break invega down. Really works. I think that is what helped me first time around, too bad I didn't get a chance to do it again this time, neither have I taken any supplements, but starting Apr i'm buying the veggies for the juice. I really think that was what helped me eliminate the crystal out because the acid in it breaks it down.

@most ultimate I haven’t really heard of detox juice but I have been reading ALOT about Turmeric and it’s huge antioxidant capabilities. https://www.care2.com/greenliving/t...health-benefits-of-turmeric-and-curcumin.html
I recently was gifted a juicer and want to start juicing the root to see if it helps. It says that it breaks up brain plaques in Alzheimer’s patients. If it has that kind of antioxidant power I can’t help but wonder if it would flush the poison crystals out?

A few summers ago ( before the poison ) I was making my own turmeric and ginger root tea. I would grind up the turmeric and ginger roots in a blender and steep the grinded roots in a pot of water. I would then drink the tea from this after it boiled for a long time. I remember after a few weeks of doing this I actually passed yellow liver stones. ( it didn’t hurt, it wasn’t kidney stones ) but I remember feeling super good doing this. I seriously wonder if this mix would have the power to flush out the poison.

Last edited:
Wow thanks Willow, I'll be sure to add ginger to my diet. The acids in the veggies also help break the crystal down, i think i read once that lemon juice helps you pass kidney stones. Make sure to grab a lemmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.