Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend is saying if we keep reading bluelight thread and other things online, we won't recover much
Hopefully if we stop reading we'll realize that we are actually recovering ..

I can laugh, I think I'm getting light emotions back

But if we keep reading other people not recovering even a year off, we'll be stuck in the same spot

Perhaps get out do something

No your not discouraging at all, sorry if it came across like that, I meant in general
It's devastating when you read people are not recovered at a year off

We are close, I'm at almost 8 months
Keep your mind busy, do activities althou it's hard but that's the only way our brains will recover from the poison

I hope we both recover hopefully by January :)

@Rosi
I think your doing something wrong
Today I listened to music after so long and I'm actually enjoying listening to it and I have light emotions smiling more

I'm sure I should be fine around a year off.

Please do yourslef a favour start doing activities socializing gyming I'm sure you'll be fine. You can't delay your recovery anymore
Get out more often

I'm having a amazing experience with this new medication i'm on called Lexapro. I'm on day 6 and I feel pretty damn good. :)

Things are looking up again.

@all How are you all coming along?

I think my brain is damaged. I got the highest dose (starter d.) although I was healthy and my baby breast- feeding.

I can not laugh, sing, cry, paint, work, cook, get drunken, have less oestrogen, not watch TV, not going out, my hair is not beatiful, I look awful, have no hobbies, less apetite, want not go outside for a walk, I don't know what to do every day.

I don't have strong emotions maybe very light emotions I smile more I can enjoy music I can read ..
Have you any motivation for something? Can you cry? Are you dreaming? Can you got drunk of alcohol? Have you normal hormones? I feel no change and that make me hopeless!

Can short term antipsychotics change your personality ? Once the drug eliminates from the body. Are you going to be a different person

My friend is saying if we keep reading bluelight thread and other things online, we won't recover much
Hopefully if we stop reading we'll realize that we are actually recovering ..

I can laugh, I think I'm getting light emotions back

But if we keep reading other people not recovering even a year off, we'll be stuck in the same spot

Perhaps get out do something
It is the same thing as saying "a watched pot never boils." It will boil and does boil, it just doesn't seem like it. You are going to recover but it won't seem like it if you can't take your mind off of it. I realize this is especially difficult with anhedonia. Social interactions helped occupy my time the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.