Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard, there's nuthin that can be done really, as long as it's in the body your going to be affected by it
Thankfully we are past 7 months, onto 8th month and hopefully we find relief soon

It feels good to have gone to the gym late night

I have been following this thread for some time silently.

Look guys, I was on anti-depressants for 10 years, since the age 11, and then later shifted to schizophrenia, later to schitzo-effective, and an intense amount of drugs because clearly my parents were the insane ones. I stopped growing at the age of 13 with my final height being 5'9 and hardly any brain growth to top that, being on and off the drugs for more than a decade. Much of the drugs being given secretly by mixing it in my food. The funny thing is my parents never took these drugs, and my uncle is a top psychiatrist, IVY league university professor and researcher in psychiatry, and even has a Psyc Ward named after him !!!!LOL!!!! ... I am getting mad at you guys at this point.

Recovery is possible, all you need is will power, something I mustered up to get my self to a gym, hit the books, even with the poison. I think Invega has set me free, or I would have never known.

I don't want to say more. I won't be posting much here. Peace.

Add-on: At least Mike Cheema is resting in peace
14.gif
7.gif

Last edited:
Hi! Thanks for sharing your story, it's really unfortunate but your hope is strengthening.

@The Most Ultimate, Invega has set your free to want to live life like you should have pre invega?

@Momogus, pre zoloft and all the other rat-poisons, started when I was 11, added clonzapram and Prozac by my teenage years Invega Sustenna by age 20. I never took any drugs willingly, it was always, always mixed into my food. I really don't get how I'm not dead yet from some kind of cancer. You know the only really criteria for schitzo is hearing voices or having hallucinations, usually from doing street drugs, something I never had.

@Momogus, pre zoloft and all the other rat-poisons, started when I was 11, added clonzapram and Prozac by my teenage years Invega Sustenna by age 20. I never took any drugs willingly, it was always, always mixed into my food. I really don't get how I'm not dead yet from some kind of cancer. You know the only really criteria for schitzo is hearing voices or having hallucinations, usually from doing street drugs, something I never had.
That's is so messed up

IT Be Alive and IT be dead inside...IT is really awkward being dead and alive, but IT will Be Alive one day and will really LIVE./ Be IT and be Alive and live to live again

Almost 8 months off, feeling shit. It's a nightmare thinking even in march when I'm a year off I won't recover

I don't think I'll be any better even when a year off

I'm passing my 5th half life with 11mg left in 3 weeks, also 8 months off and 31st birthday soon

Is there any hope even around a year off this crap, I'll be happy to be recovered even after a year off but it doesn't seem like I'll be recovered in 4 months

Almost 8 months off, feeling shit. It's a nightmare thinking even in march when I'm a year off I won't recover

I don't think I'll be any better even when a year off

It's so hard mate. This poison is deadly. I'm getting desperate for a way out of this hole. But I haven't found one.

It's been 6 months today since I have been off the Invega (poison) and the only symptoms left are depression with melancholic features but this (symptom) is killing me dearly.

Hung in there mate. I have my emotions back but it doesn't mean shit to me because as I have the other symptoms still.

Status
Not open for further replies.