Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mikecheem92, I get it, I understand how bad the suffering is, but what can be done about it? What are you personally thinking of doing about this?

I noticed a good diet of fruits and vegetables help me more with concentration. I know it's not much but it helps me. I'm only on month 3 with 8 injections total and I'm noticing improvements suttle but improvements. It's got a lot to do with ur mentality too I think mind over matter in some aspect. Stay positive guys look for even the smallest things

:X... Sorry for the late reply @Poisoned_veins, I got logged out when posting the last one, bummer guess I have to summarize it.
1st indication was gaining strength back, and able to fully flex my muscles. 2nd indication was that pump in the brain, like electricity crawling inside my skull, my skull expanding, blood rushing through, sharp and quick thinking, memory on steroids, and sudden change in personality, sudden happiness and feeling joy. This started to happen shortly after I started brain training.

I think I might have lightly mentioned this before: it's our lifestyles that make the greatest impact; you can do all the BT and exercise you want, but it will not help you. You have to make changes to your lifestyle! BT and exercise will significantly help you along they way, but then why do diseases like Alzheimer's and dementia that occurs naturally, exist? Because all the BT and exercise will not help you unless you change your lifestyle. What works for me is that I love to drive and listening to songs, 2x a week I go a watch a movie in the $ theater, I go to the library once a week, and I go to the arcade once a week. I usually wake up at 3:30AM and start exercising, and I do that until about 12PM. After that I go out, usually come back around 4pm, watch Netflix or primewire it on my TV, I have a list of dozen shows now. At 6pm-7pm is when I do some real work. I am learning how to code by creating games, then and go to bed after 7:30pm. I try my best to stick to this schedule, perhaps this will inspire you to make some needed changes.

Here is a funny video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5htmg36_EU

Last edited:
@undiminished689, yes i plan on getting two more shots. This thread has helped me out a lot. But, something about it makes me feel it was the right choice

I guess there are some people like Aiden who feel that they do benefit from Invega. How does it effect you Aiden? Motivation, emotions, personality? Do you have any side effects? You must feel you are befitting from it if you are taking it voluntarily?

@poisoned_veins No, I didn't force my self to get to a gym and workout. Now I usually spend about 2 hours in the gym, doing full body workouts to keep things excited. On invega I spent about 1 hour or 2 hours, but I realized I was slowing down, and didn't want to continue going as often after about 2 months of suffering, thank goodness, that was just around the time Invega was burnt out, and I was on recovery mode. I think you should just spend about 2 hours as well, going from machine to machine and feeling your muscles contracting. That keeps me interested.

I went quite lightly during the time Invega was in my system. I became quite unmotivated after my first workout on invega 3 weeks after the shot. I still went to the gym hoping that I would burn this thing out sooner, and didn't want to waste 6 months fighting it. Still I was disappointed because with all the squats, this thing stays in your system for days, I felt like giving up, and I barely made it to the gym for only 2 days out of the week. Most of the time I laid on the couch watching TV and reading articles on Invega, doing some research on what others had said, it really spooked me out a bit. Eventually I tried weed at the 2 month mark, and that probably helped clear out most of the hard glued portions of the drug, just be careful and take 1-2 small inhales, you heart mixed with invega will skyrocket in BPM and you can risk a heart attack, just stay calm, it will pass after 6 hours. I don't necessarily encourage weed anyway since you don't really need it to recover, it only just makes you realize your brain potential current growth ability, which is then achieved naturally with BT, and is controlled so you are not in a state of psychosis. I started to go uphill strength-wise around 2.5 months, then around 3.5 months is when I probably fully recovered. Never pushed my self much, only until I realized I was improving, that motivated me quite a lot, like I had found some secret super power because of just how strong the response was for my efforts of trying BT coupled with exercise, within weeks I felt like I was jumping 10 IQ points, and I started to push my self harder, that was just when I started to recover. 3.5-4.25 is when I felt fully recovered, first time I posted about BT here was 3 weeks after I had started using it, I didn't show much enthusiasm in my post, but I was starting to get major brain pumps from about anything at that time, just posting here started giving me good blood rush to the brain. Not sure how else I can describe it, you will just have to feel it for yourself. And I had other problems along the way, my family kept pushing me to take pills, but I'm glad Invega passed by 4.25 months, mid April. I seem to be improving more and more since, though not as fast as I did in the initial months.

Guys do a lot of exercises that workout your legs and lower back, these are big muscle groups, and help the brain to produce most testosterone, or estrogen for women. That should help curb out the high prolactin issue with is related to slower cognitive function.

Last edited:
Anyone else got blurry vision from this? Did it goe away? Im so dam tired and feel like shit all the time..

2 fucking years I have been a bitch and complied with this shit...

That's 24 fucking times I have allowed them to stick a needle inside me and inject me with an unknown, man synthesised substance.. Something that didn't grow in nature and was never consumed by my ancestors!!!

I can no longer even describe the pain I experience on all levels on a ceaseless basis. The whole process of mental health treatment by government law I never subscribed to or voted for has been nothing short of spiritual/conscious warfare whereby I never was able to fight back!

I died in 2015.

Same here Zombie I am long time dead. My once perfekt brain soul and imagination died many years ago

I also died in 2015 (April 2015) RIP my old self and all other once perfekt human minds and souls raped, tortured and lobotomized by psychiatry.

Had sex today had to take it easy because I ate like crap and my heart rate was up but I had sort of a clouded euphoria I felt like I was floating when I was done. Y'all with the RIP stuff are taking it too far. I had 8 injections and I'm making progress with vitamins SJW diet and excercise I'll get back to where I was. It might not be for like a year maybe 2 before I get back my emotions and thoughts. I'm not worried about it guys and you shouldn't either this should be time to really really chill out. Ya it sucks because I'm 24 in the prime of my life but I'll have one year dedicated to this terrible drug out of what life expectancy Of 72 years? Don't stress this is literally a neurological strait jacket it won't help if u struggle in it you just got wait until ur released. Watch some movies, eat some good food, relax. By the time I graduate college I'll be 29 almost 30 no biggie. If it can come out of my system it will come out of urs too.

Easy for you to say. We are sufocating being buried alive thats why its hard to to think positive. Im so bad right now i dont even know how im typing this. We died and this place is a graveyard.

Good for you though wish i wasnt suffering eo much. I trier excerisize it made me throw up and gave me a bulging disc in my lower back. I feel like i just got injected again also after trying to be active. Dysphoria anhedonia akathisia..... just kill me now. R.i.p guys

Ich wurde erpresst, ich müsse mir die Xeplion-Spritzen geben lassen, sonst wollen sie mir mein Kind wegnehmen. Meinen geliebten Sohn haben sie mir dann trotzdem weggenommen, weil es mir dann so schlecht ging. Ich habe die 2 hohen Starter-Dosen bekommen, obwohl ich eine stillende gesunde Mutter war. Ich hatte vor vielen Jahren eine Fehl-Diagnose Schizophrenie bekommen. Dann legten sie mir meine Sorgen um mein Kind als Wahn aus, und das Jugendamt zwang mich, mich behandeln zu lassen, obwohl ich gesund und lebendig war. Nun hat mein Kind keine Liebe und bei mir wird es nicht besser. Es ist bereits fast 8 Monate her, und meine Gefühle sind kein bißchen zurückgekommen. Ich befürchte, das Gift hat meine Rezeptoren total ruiniert.

Status
Not open for further replies.