Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEy are there any recovery stories from inverga sustenna? they forced it on me over 2 years ago i am still suffering from high anxiety, depression and boddy pain..... i dont knowhow to live with it anymore...thank you for your help ....

Hey guys did music ever come back for any of you? I use to be very involved in mixing mastering and producing music. I can barely listen to it now. It was a huge part of my life. I cant even begin to compose anything with out mind going blank. Looking to hear from you survivors, tell me music is just as good once your out this mess.

Music sounds better than ever now for me, probably better than before invega. I remember back on March 25th earth day, I was listening to "the catalyst" and music never hit me so hard. I had tears coming down, intense goosebumps every new song by Linkin Park, R.I.P. Chester Bennington. Coming out of the psyc ward, 2 weeks after the injection, I listened to "till I collapse" and that sent goosebumps all over my body, due to the effect of the drug, my pituitary gland was still releasing GH due to the expanding prolactin sack and I got sore just from doing squats without any weight, but just then about 3weeks to the 3 month period, I had anhedonia, weakness, and couldn't get sore from workouts, music sounded like shit, but I was still able to get some pathetic amount of energy from it. Most of the music was trance and high tempo music that I was listening to during the time invega was worst. Not sure about composing music, though I know how to play the piano a little bit and can read play some easy stuff, it's not a big thing for me though.

Add on: Guess I have to repeat what I posted a few months back. The key to relief for me was brain training and exercise. I don't quite understand why I am still the only one mentioning this. Probably didn't emphasize enough. In addition, I didn't masturbate, which was good because it helped me maintain more natural dopamine levels to fight of the drug.

Last edited:
I too get goosebumps from music at the 11 week mark but my metabolism might be kicking out the drugs faster. I love linkin park btw! R.I.P Chester Bennington. But yes it was milestone by Gideon that made me cry. I can't cry like I used to but I put my headphones in and it just hits me well. I couldn't compose music because my mind is shit but i can feel the music a little bit but not like I used to. I also start my juicing cleanse tomorrow and I'm going to start working out again. I know I'm not strong like I used to be but I will push despite the feeling of not wanting to do anything and I will post weekly on the cleanse see if it helps with any mental side effects.

Hey The Most Ultimate I was just wondering how many injections you had and how long have you been off of Invega Sustenna and are you healed 100% yet. Thank you man
I am not trying to be rude but you need to go back about 20 pages and just read thru this thread. literally everything you are asking has been answered already.

@ZombieMode
I recently went through your story. I was really glad to see you fully recovered from abilify. I was given a 400mg abilify injection in february and going through what you did. Almost 6 months off, almost there i guess. You gave me alot of hope thanks man.

Does anyone do any healing specifically for their guts? Damiana worked well for me last time, but I think I built up a tolerance..

Are there any tobacco smokers in here? How much do you smoke a day? Tobacco does break down the enzymes of the drug in the blood, but I think the other toxins mixed in with the government regulated shit makes it not worthwhile. Mapacho cigars are to this day the only substance that I have found strong enough to break thru the plaguey meds for a kick. I'm switching back to 'natural American spirit organic'. Real strong stuff, but without the hidden nasties.

Does anyone else feel less affected by the APs in the night? Or no difference? I can't feel the sun's warmth, but the cold at night is calming and the stars still remind me that there is life all around... I try to stay up late.

Has anyone been to the ocean recently? Its been two and a half years for me. I surfed on average ten hours a day from the age of three. Haha. I don't know who I am anymore, terrorfied of mother nature..

Reason for the above questions is I'm trying to consolidate as much information as i can on recovery and healing with a focus on antipsychotics. Trying to keep myself educated so that someday I can provide something back to our community. We're the saviours of humanity believe it or not. Not the outcasts or lesser beings. We're the minority and in realising that comes a sense of pride, for the remainder are mostly nothing more than sheeple. We know it. We have abilities that psychiatrists cannot fathom, in fact, I'd go so far as to say they fear us. Imagine once we all come online and wake up, using more of our brains and DNA...

Sorry for the ramble.
On topic:

If you've only been poisoned for less than 12 months, you don't really have much to worry about. Regardless of your dose or drug, chances are you'll recover. Took me eight months total since my last injeccy, but I can honestly say after it was all done it was a positive thing...

...to experience the rush of life return with full force, almost overnight, is thrilling. Music, feeling, spirituality/mysticism, love, energy, all of it is still within you, even when that sounds like a lie. It's a long and painful, oftentimes boring road, but it's walkable.

@Vbodnariu,
My pleasure mate :)
"They" say abilify is one of the safest drugs, but I'm sure they'd say that about invega or whatever else had they put me on that instead.

The first 10 months of injections @ 400mg are a breeze to recover from compared to being on it for 12 months+
I'm glad you only got one shot!

Here's two resources that you may find helpful:
http://recoveringfrompsychiatry.com/
&
http://www.willhall.net/files/ComingOffPsychDrugsHarmReductGuide2Edonline.pdf

Whenever things get rough, just try to sleep it off -- pathetic, but, it works! haha

Do you also have a complete loss of imagination, creativity and photographic memory? Like your minds eye where you could imagine vividly and in all colours has vanished? My brain is so damaged from these poisons it went from full of colour with a vivid imagination to complete blankness...

Can anyone else relate to this loss of visualization ability, imagination, spirituality and emotion? I could once visualize different scenarious and worlds in colour in such detail in my minds eye. When I read a book or daydreamed it was like seeing high deifnition bluray film in my minds eye.

This.

This is perfect. Really nailed it. Couldnt have put it better myself.

I geuss its something to do with the Invega trying to block certain neural pathways responsible for thoughts. Its how they stop the hallucinations, dillusions, and paranoid thinking.

Then again Im no expert on these things.

Just my two cents based on what Ive read.
( It was actually a youtube video, but you know )

HEy MIke I had 2 injections...my side effects will stay forever i have non trust anymore that they will go away....

I honestly think that a certaim amount of the brain damage from risperdal is permanent. The loss of visualization ability, imagination, phtographic memory and motivation in in my experience partially permanent. I mean neuroleptics are well known to cause permanent brain damage in multiple ways. Brain shrinkage (neuronal atrophy, loss of grey and white matter) as well as permanent damage to the limbic system and hippocampus, dopamine supersensitivity psychosis and upregulation of D2 receptors as well as glutamate excitotoxicity and the damage to brain function that accompanies metabolic syndrome and rapid weight gain are all likely permanent.

I believe based off the studies ive read that any human that gets a risperdal consta shot ever again has the same identical brain structure and function as before. I believe that some of the damage is permanent for certain people and one needs to accept the loss and move on.

Cerebrolysin, a potent neuro peptide with potent neurotrophic (neurogenesis) and neuroprotective effects can likely prevent alot of the brain damage caused by neuroleptics. It has shown to cure extrapyramidal symptoms and tardive dyskinesia, improve cognitive function, negative symtoms all by regenerating and producing new brain neurons. It has shown to have a larger effect size than any other substance in TBI, Stroke, Alzheimers, Rett syndrome, Autism and over ten other neurological disorders. It also has no difference percentage of people that get side effects than placebo. It can be administered in IM injections in doses up to 10ml/day through and IV infusion in doses up to 50ml per day. I have gotten 30 IV infusions of 30ml per day in the last month and although still severly brain damaged and no where near how I used to be I have atleast started laughing again, my movement is quicker, improved reaction times, and the tremor and muscle stiffness from Risperdal consta is gone. I still have mild akathisia but its also improved as I can keep my legs still now.

I would recommend everyone using this to improve sidr effecs and protect the brain from permanent damage.

I still fully agree with Mikecheema92 though. Even though a lot of the damage may be permanent for myself, Tina and others, I still believe its important to keep the best possible outlook and hope that some is reversible.

Tina try out Cerebrolysin and see if it helps. It didnt cure anything but did help me improve this last month. Also a very promising novel substance called Glyx-13 (Rapastinel) made by Allergan is coming on the market soon with approval for treatment resistant depression. It also may be approved for treatment resistant OCD, Autism, Negative symptoms of schizophrenia and OCD as it shows huge benefit in all those disorders. It works as an NMDA partial agonist and neurotrophic agent and repairs multiple types of brain damage. It was specifically developed as a treatment for anhedonia and shows an effect size almost three times as large as any of the current toxic antidepressants on the market. It also has a side effect profile identical to placebo and sounds really promising.

So dont lose hope there are still many things to try that could reverse a lot of the changes brought on Risperdal/ Invega.

Does anyone else here feel almost completely emotionless and blank since Invega/Risperdal? Has anyone got some of their imagination, creativity, energy and emotion back?

It has been nearly 10 months off for me. Today I have honestly felt good. I hope this is the start of a rapid recovery. I have been micro-dosing ibogaine for about a week now. I think that either it is finally starting to work to heal me, or that the time has come that I will heal naturally. Perhaps both. I just know that today was the first day I woke up and noticed a significant improvment. Heal quickly everyone!

Well I've been doing this juice cleanse for 2 days and I'd like to say I'm getting good results mentally. I can feel the highness and euphoria of being on a juice cleanse but I also feel the numbing effects of the invega a lot at the same time. At this moment I'd like to say I don't have the emotions or anything like I used to but I've been way more productive than I have been recent weeks actually going to my job,doing it, working out, and I've already lost weight which from my understanding losing fat can help combat the poison that is stored in fat cells. Overall I still can't run at all and strength training is sad now but I'm still doing it tho and I won't let the waves of the drug control me. I've had 8 injections and at month 3 I'm maybe 25 percent of the person I used to be. I'm just happy I'm able to fight this poisoning and be productive mentally to all of reading you have to be strong you have to get up, move, fight through the numbness and the lack of energy. You can't let this substance take control of your life. It might stop certain things like getting high, having feelings, but this forum has said it before these drugs aren't permanent, some stuff maybe lost but you will appeciate life again soon enough. Stay strong everyone!

Yes Mike but if you want to be a survivor you have to stop playing victim. Dwelling and feeling sorry for urself is not going to make you heal any faster and I think I read you got 2-3 injections so there's a standard amount in you. I know there's something's you can't do but there's stuff u can do and push urself out of comfort zone. You decide your destiny right now

I have experience with getting off Invega through a weening process. Having gone through this process myself, I can help serious individuals willing to work with me for the benefit of themselves. If this sounds like you, PM me.

All The Best

@Lui Bliss,

Just checked your YouTube and must say you're looking a million bucks!

Can confirm this guy was on invega a while back and seems to have made great progress!

Keep it up man,
Peace

what do you guys think of cranial electrotherapy stimulation? I've read about earilier in this thread . Do you think it would work with The poison still in our systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.