Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was part of the discord but it has multiple cases of people. Also @Baddream i read on Reddit a guy after 15 injections recovered his alcohol feeling in 17 months. His weed feeling came back before. His name is Zachthreepack on Reddit.
Thanks for sharing that info. Puts my mind at ease

I got turned down for a job I was really hoping for today. Went through 3 interview rounds, case solving, iq test, personality test. In the end nothing.

This job was important because I want to move to a new city in order to finish my cpa. This was a huge blow but I am in another process as well.

I can’t help but wonder if word about my mental health and psychosis has been spread. My previous organization was aware of the troubles I went through and I switched positions to get away from that situation.

I just hope they aren't revealing this kind of information to potential employers because I’m required to list them as references.

Psychosis has fucked up a lot in my life. That’s why the doctors forced me on this injection.

Any advice?

I was getting side effects from Lion's Mane and it messed with aspects of my recovery. I should be back to normal in a few days, I think I quit before it became permanent/semi-permanent. It gave me anxiety, numbness, and intensified anhedonia. I do not recommend lion's mane to people who have autoimmune issues or NAFLD, it made my WBC go up, made my albumin go down. I think my body sucks at processing stuff. When I know my sex drive will be ok, I'm going to get on escitalopram for my OCD because I don't think it hurt me badly the time I was on it, it just made me gain weight.
I tried taking it recently. It made no difference.

I'm so glad I got my internal monologue back. It's really helping me process the trauma of all this. Right now I'm ruminating a lot on the fact that I literally don't have a full set of human rights as a mentally ill person, and that's a tough pill to swallow.

I got turned down for a job I was really hoping for today. Went through 3 interview rounds, case solving, iq test, personality test. In the end nothing.

This job was important because I want to move to a new city in order to finish my cpa. This was a huge blow but I am in another process as well.

I can’t help but wonder if word about my mental health and psychosis has been spread. My previous organization was aware of the troubles I went through and I switched positions to get away from that situation.

I just hope they aren't revealing this kind of information to potential employers because I’m required to list them as references.

Psychosis has fucked up a lot in my life. That’s why the doctors forced me on this injection.

Any advice?
I’m waiting for a job offer at the moment.
I’m really hoping that I get it.

I went to see my psych today. Told him I’m feeling better and all, but still have some physical side effects, in which he replied that it’s probably in my head. I can understand that. However, the thing that bothers me is that he doesn’t seem to understand how long lasting the side effects really are.

He said I’m probably clean apart from some very small amounts left in my blood. But when I tell him how I could drink an entire bottle of whisky and not feel super drunk, he doesn’t have any response. That scares me. He should know this! It’s an indicator that the drug is still active or has done some long term damage.

My physical strength/stamina isn’t what it used to be, he just tells me I’m getting older. Completely ignores the connection to invega. He is quitting and I’m getting a new pdoc, a woman. I wonder if she’ll be more understanding.
Watch this video I think it’s similar to why alcohol doesn’t have an effect anymore

Who you are taking to about your suicidal thoughts? Therapist or anyone? Please don’t kill yourself. I know it’s difficult but please stay strong <3
I have told my mental health worker about my suicidal thoughts. I will continue to fight but there is only so long I can do that for. In the end I would much rather not be here at all than to live in my current reality.

I have told my mental health worker about my suicidal thoughts. I will continue to fight but there is only so long I can do that for. In the end I would much rather not be here at all than to live in my current reality.

That's fair, but I hope you hold on and things get better.

I can definitely feel coffee , does that mean I should try a beer or maybe a cigarette and I’ll feel that too

That’s how I feel 4 months off. You’re saying nothing has improved at 8 months I’m so sorry. I really hope we both recover within a year of being off this bs.

I think things are recovering like I’m able to enjoy music and shopping and swimming so I guess that’s improvements . The other day when I woke up at 6am to go somewhere I feel like I wasn’t as tired as the last time I had to wake up at that time. I’m trying to be cautious though and not get my hopes up. I have a pattern of things being really good then a huge crash where I start to lose motivation and happiness

All I have left now is to lose the weight I gained from Risperdal and I think I’ll be good. Even the trauma is going away. I don’t feel as badly about things because I realized that being in the present moment with loved ones and embracing my journey for what it is and practicing self love brings joy whereas being in a funk over regret and going back of the what ifs brings sadness so I choose to focus on the positives and I think it helps

All I have left now is to lose the weight I gained from Risperdal and I think I’ll be good. Even the trauma is going away. I don’t feel as badly about things because I realized that being in the present moment with loved ones and embracing my journey for what it is and practicing self love brings joy whereas being in a funk over regret and going back of the what ifs brings sadness so I choose to focus on the positives and I think it helps

I found that a low carb diet and also watching how much beer you drink helps keep the weight off from zyprexa anyway. I actually managed to lose weight on zyprexa and then i managed to put on muscle. I can now lift more then i could when i was like 20 and doing bricklaying.

So ya you can lose that weight no problem if you try

Healing is impossible right guys? I don't feel any difference from these past few months. I just stay in bed all day i don't enjoy doing anything. The only thing i like doing is sleeping.

Healing is impossible right guys? I don't feel any difference from these past few months. I just stay in bed all day i don't enjoy doing anything. The only thing i like doing is sleeping.
You have to force yourself to do things until they become natural

You have to force yourself to do things until they become natural
The problem is that i shoudn't force myself to do things i don't feel like. That's a sign that something is wrong. I feel broken beyond repair and everyday is hell for me. I just feel nostalgia for last year when i wasn't like this. There's ought to have a cure for this, i can't stand to live like this everyday. Damned be the hour they gave me this drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.