Mental Health Coming off Invega (Paliperidone, Xeplion) injections v. 7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senior Moderator

Bluelight Bot
Staff member
As is standard procedure, after ~250 pages the previous Invega thread (v 6.0) has been closed and discussion will be continued here.

This thread is for anyone currently prescribed, coming off, recovering, or completely healed from taking paliperidone (Invega, Xeplion) injections. The thread is for venting, sharing experiences, general advice, and providing support for people having received Invega injections and recovering from Invega injections.

Please be respectful and keep the discussion on topic. The moderating team reserves the right to edit/delete ANY off-topic or insensitive posts. As always, Bluelight is first and foremost a Harm Reduction site so while it is okay to disagree or question someone's opinion, it is not okay to insult, criticise, give harmful advice or make potentially dangerous recommendations. This includes suggesting or encouraging the use of illicit drugs to "speed up" the recovery process. Any posts of this nature will be deleted.

Please follow the guidelines of the Bluelight User Agreement (BLUA) as well as the Posting Rules of The Dark Side at all times when posting in this thread.

If you have any concerns or questions about any posts in this thread please either use the Report button at the bottom left corner of the offending post(s) and the staff will look in to it, and/or inbox one of the moderators or senior moderators. Thank you.

Previous versions of this thread:

Hey guys, if you’re new here and currently struggling with invega it can be easy too lose hope but recovery is very possible and there’s lots of recovery stories in these threads which are very spaced out and I understand with the side effects especially early on it can be hard to read and focus so I’ll list some accounts of people who have recovered significantly and got their lives back and have hopeful stories just click on any of these and you can check out their posts easily, Here are survivors who have recovered fully or significantly, @Steph78, @Bigsmoke420, @Hopefuldopeful, @Kaatrina, @Decisive, @Jonnyhalo, @paranoid android, @Thanks buddy, and @InvegaIsdeath. There’s plenty more I just can’t name them off the top of my head, Best of luck too all of you 🙏.

Last edited:
Hey guys, if you’re new here and currently struggling with invega it can be easy too lose hope but recovery is very possible and there’s lots of recovery stories in these threads which are very spaced out and I understand with the side effects especially early on it can be hard to read and focus so I’ll list some accounts of people who have recovered significantly and got their lives back and have hopeful stories just click on any of these and you can check out their posts easily, Here are survivors who have recovered fully or significantly, @Bigsmoke420, @Hopefuldopeful, @Kaatrina, @Decisive, @Jonnyhalo, @paranoid android, @Thanks buddy, and @InvegaIsdeath. There’s plenty more I just can’t name them off the top of my head, Best of luck too all of you 🙏.
Thanks so much for posting that man! That is super helpful <3

Hey
Hey guys, if you’re new here and currently struggling with invega it can be easy too lose hope but recovery is very possible and there’s lots of recovery stories in these threads which are very spaced out and I understand with the side effects especially early on it can be hard to read and focus so I’ll list some accounts of people who have recovered significantly and got their lives back and have hopeful stories just click on any of these and you can check out their posts easily, Here are survivors who have recovered fully or significantly, @Bigsmoke420, @Hopefuldopeful, @Kaatrina, @Decisive, @Jonnyhalo, @paranoid android, @Thanks buddy, and @InvegaIsdeath. There’s plenty more I just can’t name them off the top of my head, Best of luck too all of you 🙏.
Very well written comment

Bought an xbox Tried to play a game battlefield 1 but had ridicilious kill death ratio like 3 kills and 25 deaths derp derp how anyone can focus or drive a car on invega or abilify (injectables) is beyond me

Bought an xbox Tried to play a game battlefield 1 but had ridicilious kill death ratio like 3 kills and 25 deaths derp derp how anyone can focus or drive a car on invega or abilify (injectables) is beyond me
I almost crashed on multiple occasions driving early off the injections just taking short trips so I ended up not driving again until month 4, driving on invega is as dangerous if not more dangerous then drunk driving for sure.

@kylefolk is on 300mg of the abilify injection going back to university, has a girlfriend, plays in band, produces music, travels, plays music everyday, drives everywhere, you name it! He does it! Lots of ppl have awesome reactions to abilify, edit: he lost all the Invega Sustenna weight being on abilify too!

Last edited:
@kylefolk is on 300mg of the abilify injection going back to university, has a girlfriend, plays in band, produces music, travels, plays music everyday, drives everywhere, you name it! He does it! Lots of ppl have awesome reactions to abilify, edit: he lost all the Invega Sustenna weight being on abilify too!
This sounds like an extremely rare case, I’d strongly discourage anyone too take anti psychotic injectables in any form as 95% of the time they do more harm then good id recommend trying every treatment or pill in the book for psychosis and if none work then consider an injection but if you have a say in your treatment ask for the lowest dose of the injectable to begin with so if you end up not liking it you can recover fast and not have unbearable side effects, Abilify in its pill form isn’t that bad for everyone though I know people in person who take it and can still function pretty well and say it helps there condition even in high doses like 30mg daily, there are some who hate it but nobody who only takes the pills says its anywhere near as bad as invega only people who take the injections say that. If you’re on a CTO and have no choice but too take injections it’s an unfortunate situation but abilify shots won’t be as bad as the others most likely.

Last time i checked reddit Kyle relapsed and is on max dose + olanzapin

Hey guys, if you’re new here and currently struggling with invega it can be easy too lose hope but recovery is very possible and there’s lots of recovery stories in these threads which are very spaced out and I understand with the side effects especially early on it can be hard to read and focus so I’ll list some accounts of people who have recovered significantly and got their lives back and have hopeful stories just click on any of these and you can check out their posts easily, Here are survivors who have recovered fully or significantly, @Steph78, @Bigsmoke420, @Hopefuldopeful, @Kaatrina, @Decisive, @Jonnyhalo, @paranoid android, @Thanks buddy, and @InvegaIsdeath. There’s plenty more I just can’t name them off the top of my head, Best of luck too all of you 🙏.
It's true, I only posted my recovery story twice, I mostly posted ways of combating invegas
death punch.

I recovered over 100% as I was in better shape post invega both physically and mentally.
I had a hard labor job 12 months after two loading doses and spent the summer painting, which helped recovery.

I spent a lot of time walking in the cold, and buying supplements. Lots of THC as well.
CBD buds cleared up eye inflammation the following day from smoking it. That helped early on and CBD is legal everywhere to purchase

This sounds like an extremely rare case, I’d strongly discourage anyone too take anti psychotic injectables in any form as 95% of the time they do more harm then good id recommend trying every treatment or pill in the book for psychosis and if none work then consider an injection but if you have a say in your treatment ask for the lowest dose of the injectable to begin with so if you end up not liking it you can recover fast and not have unbearable side effects, Abilify in its pill form isn’t that bad for everyone though I know people in person who take it and can still function pretty well and say it helps there condition even in high doses like 30mg daily, there are some who hate it but nobody who only takes the pills says its anywhere near as bad as invega only people who take the injections say that. If you’re on a CTO and have no choice but too take injections it’s an unfortunate situation but abilify shots won’t be as bad as the others most likely.
When i pick up my medication each morning the room is filled with people on CTO and who get injections of abilify, i sometimes talk to them everyone hates. Nobody likes abilify.

Also psychiatrist and nurses only look at the 10 % of people who truly have schizophrenia who are healed by antipsychotics, they don't look at the 90 % who are truly suffering because of antipsychotics. Also in clinical studies are highly rigged if they did do independant clinical studies the dropout rate of invega would be close to 100%. Psychiatrist and nurses are the most brainwashed people i've seen they literally parrot shit from books and dont listen to patients

Last edited:
When i pick up my medication each morning the room is filled with people on CTO and who get injections of abilify, i sometimes talk to them everyone hates. Nobody likes abilify
It's a terrible drug, I almost didn't recover from it.

It's considered third generation AP due to partial serotonin agonism, which is just a recipe for addiction.

It's no where near invega but it can spiritually and physically crush you and it made me dumb as fuck.

When i pick up my medication each morning the room is filled with people on CTO and who get injections of abilify, i sometimes talk to them everyone hates. Nobody likes abilify.

Also psychiatrist and nurses only look at the 10 % of people who truly have schizophrenia who are healed by antipsychotics, they don't look at the 90 % who are truly suffering because of antipsychotics. Also in clinical studies are highly rigged if they did do independant clinical studies the dropout rate of invega would be close to 100%. Psychiatrist and nurses are the most brainwashed people i've seen they literally parrot shit from books and dont listen to patients
Schizophrenia can sometimes be caused by low levels of dopamine and serotonin too, people rarely have schizophrenia cause of high dopamine and serotonin big pharma just don’t give a fuck and know that giving these schizos drugs that zombify them they won’t be a threat to themselves or others so the jobs done, and the doctors and psychiatrists just obey them and believe whatever they say due to discrimination against schizos and people with psychosis the stigma is wrong basically the same as racism.

People really need to work together somehow and try to get laws in place to prevent people from being forcefully injected especially when certain people were not even mentally ill and misdiagnosed. But it would be hard to do since the government/big pharma is doing this on purpose for money, control, and expirementation. It's not going to stop unless good people intervene.

The shipping info on invega literally says poison.... there are so many different toxic things in it which I think is why people usually get so many different side effects. If they wanted to make an injection that was really just to help people they wouldn't be adding who knows how many different poisons in it and likely heavy metals and giving it out to people like its nothing harmful.

People really need to work together somehow and try to get laws in place to prevent people from being forcefully injected especially when certain people were not even mentally ill and misdiagnosed. But it would be hard to do since the government/big pharma is doing this on purpose for money, control, and expirementation. It's not going to stop unless good people intervene.
I dont have a diagnosis still got thrown in the ward and forcefully injected

I read an article today about people working hard to do this. Of course it sounds like their work is just the finger in the dam when considering how entrenched the psychiatric industry is with the law but here is the article with a link to the white paper against forced treatment written for legislators https://www.madinamerica.com/2023/04/white-paper-against-forced-treatment/

Status
Not open for further replies.