• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Come 'n' 'Ave a go if ya think yer 'aard enuff!!

Yeah i was just slinging shit for the amusement of it and my usual thread derailing. Me..i love everybody...

N.S.E.W...Y'all just a bunch of earthling pussy's.

I'm going to fuck up all you bitches...though I'd prefer to do it in a Waitrose car park if it's not too much of an inconvenience. Rsvp asap :)

Waitrose? Pah! Obviously a southern sympathiser...

Tell ya wot, when I've mopped up at Asda, I'll pop over to Waitrose and sort you and whose army out.

Right boys, Asda, 12 noon. Don't bother packing a lunch cos you'll have no fuckin teeth left when I've finished!

Be there, if ya dare!!

YOU'RE GOING HOME IN A FUCKIN AMBULANCE! etc...

Can I bring the ambulance?

Just thinking it would save time that's all....

I am bringing a bbq, 3 attack wombats, 5 drop bears, 10 Eastern Brown Snakes and a stuffed plush boxing kangaroo as i could not find a real one. Be afraid Be very afraid. Do Asda sell sausages?

Waiting in the Asda carpark for strange men in fishnets bearing watermelons...

Almost there fubz. This fucking rains slowed me down a bit.
Gutted didn't want to get my hair wet today.

I've just popped around to FUBARs while he is in the Asda carpark and nicked his telly. Should get more than a tenner for this one..

Consumer pick me up a crate of VB mate. You'll recognise me , I'll be the fella in the bad motherfucker t-shirt had the matching wallet but that cunt Samuel l Jackson robbed it.

Consumer pick me up a crate of VB mate. You'll recognise me , I'll be the fella in the bad motherfucker t-shirt had the matching wallet but that cunt Samuel l Jackson robbed it.
Coopers Red would be a better choice but i can do VB. FUBAR will be the guy in fishnets smelling of rotting marine life holding a watermelon. You cant miss him. Just popping down the pawn shop to offload this telly.

I'm here but non of you other cunts are....

Youd better hurry up cos this ambulance will be missed shortly...

If all else fails I'm just gonna start a fight with the security guard (again)....

I'm here but non of you other cunts are....

Youd better hurry up cos this ambulance will be missed shortly...

If all else fails I'm just gonna start a fight with the security guard (again)....
I am at the pub spending the 200 quid i got for FUBARs telly. Come over for a pint..

I wandered over to the carpark but no sign of FUBAR. Typical. He probably ran into another toothless vagrant in the park and stopped to have sex. I am going back to the pub.

I dont think us Aussies would identify as Southerners. We are more like Scotsman only with a better climate, hotter women and lots of fauna that wants to kill you. You pansies would not cope for five minutes. As for beer well you idiots drink Fosters. We dont...we just sell it to you. Not to mention you drink it fucking warm. Talk about retarded. Our women are sexy, tanned with no need for plastic unlike all these pommy girls you see here backpacking..what else....as for fucking chippies...well given the amount of ocean we have access to and the quality of our seafood you are fucked there too. We know how to fight..we grow up fighting fucking crazy kangaroos and playing with venomous snakes as children, not fucking Paddington the fucking teddy bear like you lot...its you lot that talk funny not us...you all sound like Hyacinth Bucket from Keeping Up Appearances and she is an example of your women proving you lot are all a bunch of virgins as who the fuck would want to fuck her. So in short fuck all of you. Your climate sucks, you drink warm beer, even your wildlife is a bunch of non lethal pansies. So we win. Fuck you FUBAR and where is my tenner for that fucking telly?

Fucking Hell...
With aggression like that one would think your ancestry was that of no-good degenerate criminal scum deemed unfit for civilised society.

Rule Britannia! =D <3

Well I broke down on th M 56 , still waiting for the AA ( honest ).

Old gobby bollocks has been a bit quite today probably got beat up by shopping trolley collector. =D

Last edited:
Never mind the bollocks! You lot may talk the talk, but the only walk you walk is the mince of shame! I knew you'd all bottle it. Six fuckin hours I sat there waiting. Still, at least I had time to compose this little ditty:

(In the style of the great northern poet, John Cooper-Clark)

It should have been a massacre,
In the car park down at Asda.
Cos you poncey southern pricks,
Were gonna get yer arses kicked.
But with yer sphincters all a quiver,
You did a runner 'cross the river.
Pissing yer pants and sucking yer thumbs,
While I was fuckin all of yer mums.
At least yer hopes have now been shattered,
You know you would have all got battered!

(For Consumer)

Consumer may I be so blunt,
As to say you are a cunt!
You're a disgrace to all yer race,
You just can't take the fuckin pace,
Now you've lost face by saying 'fuck it',
And tossing off to Mrs Bucket!

Fuckin losers!!!

T'North - 1
Southern soft shites - 0

"One nil, one nil, one nil, one nil, one nil, one nil, one nil, one nil... (Ad infinitum)

For a stim crazed sex fiend who has sex with elderly toothless bums in the park you make a good poet FUBAR :)

We don't even care. You can live further north than us and we will still think you a flouncy Southern prick who sees a cardiologist three times a week since OD'ing on a triple espresso.

Viva la Mancunia.