Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & MDMA: The Hippyflip

We_come1 said:
^ Possibly fav combination to date.

1x v. nice hoffman 100yr blotter + MDMA after about 4 hours

Or maybe 2 + MDMA ;)

That's my plans sorted for next weekend

I did this combination a few months ago. I took 2g mushrooms, then as i felt them come up, took 100mg MDMA. the trip was nice, but right when the MDMA kicked in, it really did remove alot of the trip. Definately fun and different than just MDMA

Make sure the pills are clean MDA or clean MDMA. No stimulative adulerated pills. Even coffee makes my mushroom trips shitty and anxious, or speed comedowns.

I found 2 medium strength MDA pills while on a medium dose of mushrooms was fun but a bit too much on the sedated out of it side. MD takes away from the mushrooms a bit, but it is interesting. I just sat in a club for hours in the same spot tripping out, getting that uncomfortable feeling where you don't know if you want to close your eyes, have them shut or in between.

The drink girl gave me plenty of weird looks too when walking around. MDxx will make your mushroom trip end a little shorter too but the comedown is very tolerable, just tired and worn out. Avoid speedy pills though as it just turns the trip into a mess.

Best trip of my life was from 3 pills and 8 grams of shrooms. I'm planning on hippy flipping again soon, but no where near those doses.

If you plan on dosing high be somewhere safe because you can lose all control over everything you're doing.

Thanks for the reps! :)
First of all, done some more research and decided to up my dose of mush to around 3g, it seems indeed in some cases MDMA overpowered them a bit.

I won`t eat pills, but pure MDMA, and its cleanest stuff I have seen in my life.

So my plan for now is as follows:

Eat around 3g of mushrooms, and than about 45 - 60 min later eat MDMA - that way I`m hoping to experience some of the beauty of mushroom trip alone, and also think that dose wont be overpowered, or at least not that much; I will be doing this very early morning in the forrest, when colors of the autumn will just start to slowly appear. I like my plan :)

PS. Another question, to those who have experienced diminishing of mushrooms effects after combining MDMA with those, did it also diminish visual aspects, or opposite, made visuals stronger? (I think second option is more likely)

^^^Surprisingly the visuals were pretty weak on my 8g shrooms/3 pills xtc trip. But the head fuck was just something else. For about 3 hours I lost all control over all of my actions. I was crawling around on the floor, spinning around, jumping up and down and just basically running around like a hyper little kid. It was soooooooooooo much fun. It was fucking fantastic :D

On my 2-3 pill + 8g of musrhoom trip, they were probably the most crazy, intense,, out of this world visuals I had on Mushrooms before. I was sitting in the dark, and every surface around me was a portal into another dimenion.

I had been at a NYE party, and had done I think, 2 pills at the party. One speedy pill, and one pure MDMA cap. Got mashed out and bored at the party and headed home, it was probably about 2 hours after my last pill and I started munch on mushrooms, started with 2g, but then kept going back to the bag for more grabbing random ammounts at a time.

Went from sitting in my living room, to locking myself in the bedroom with the lights off because it was getting so intense - but just ended up being a stunning trip all around.

I'm personnaly a big fan of the "do the E first, wait a bit, then do the shrooms after", if the E has peaked, and near the end of the peak and you do the shrooms, by time the shrooms kick in - they up the E again, but the trip seems to be more dominated by the mushrooms than the E.

Where, doing the shrooms before the E, the E seems to take over and dominates the trip more.

So maybe, if you want a more MDMA-heavy trip, do shrooms first, if you want a more shroom-trip, do the E first and do the shrooms as the E is comming close to the end of its peak.

this is just my personal preference, other people may like other things - i wouldnt really say any one way is right or wrong.

..and I want to peek on both at the same time, yet not let MDMA dominate the trip, at least not too much - hence I will take more mushrooms than I planned at the beginning, and let them infiltrate me for 60 minutes, and then I`ll get on with MDMA,;

for a first Hippie Flip ~3g of mushrooms and 80 - 100mg of clean MDMA crystals might be a bit much, but let it be as intense as it gets, whatever comes my way I will take it;

However I will be sure to try the other way, E first Mush hours later, another time

thanx

I was thinking about dosing 50-100mg MDMA
and then eating the mushrooms 3-4 hours into it.

Damn, if only I could get some MDA, I think it would be a more interesting combination.

last night i hippie-flipped for the first time and it was easily one of the most amazing experiences of my life (2nd only to DMT). I ate about 10g fresh (probably about 5g dried) homegrown cubes on a completely empty stomach and was in another dimension by the 1 hr mark. The shrooms had me so completely fuct that i could barely bring myself to put the tabs in my mouth. After damn near losing my shit, the X kicked in and i felt the cold mushroom sweat slowly fading into a beautiful MDMA warmth. Soon i was out the door and into the cool air, riding my bike down the street. My Albert Hoffman tribute didnt last long, because the eye spasms you get on X combined with the mushrooms made it impossible to discern any reality (which was a wholly positive thing, just not conducive to safe bike-riding). I remember one of the best moments of the trip/roll (troll?) was pulling out my cellphone to check the time and tripping so hard that i could not read the time (the screen was multiplied and projected outwards many times over).

About the molly overpowering the shrooms, i can definitely see where people are coming from, but it's not that the molly kills the visuals (it actually amplifies them, especially with the eye twitching), its that once the MDMA hits your bloodstream, all of the confusing hallucinogen mindfuck dissapears and is replaced with the love and energy of the X. This makes for an amazing experience, because it takes the normally debilitating effects of a high mushroom dose and essentially makes it 'portable', i.e. walking around outside as opposed to lying on the couch muttering incoherently.

one thing to watch out for though, remember that MDMA tends to turn one into a chatterbox, but when you are tripping to begin with, the guts that you are spilling to the world are not excactly coherent, so you can find yourself acting like an absolute lunatic - long story short: don't take this combo somewhere you need to act straight - it is damn near impossible.

Alright so this weekend im about to try my first hippy flip with about 1.6g of some cube shroomies and one pretty good clean pill..will this be enough? I havent rolled in about 6months and shroomed hard a few months ago

Any tips?

Oh and the weather report for the day we're planing on tripping says mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. could this be bad? we also have a free house for the day

drop shrooms first?

Only done this once before, but found it to be a very potent combination. When I tried it, I ate the MDMA first. I had some "molly" crystal in a gel cap (I don't know the measurement, but I'd guess 50mg) that I emptied onto tissue paper and parachuted before eating the empty cap. At the begining of the trip I was only planning on taking the molly, as it was my first experience with MDMA. After two hours, I felt pretty high, but I didn't really feel like I was tripping, so I decided to munch a chocolate that had been sitting in my fridge with about .75g of mushrooms in it. As soon as the chocolate started to melt in my mouth I started to feel warmer. By the time I was finished I was getting a "rushing" sensation like before a big trip. I spent the next few hours sitting on my couch lost in thought. It was probably one of the most chilled, introspective highs I've ever experienced. I found this combination to be really interesting, even in reletively small doses.

I've only hippy flipped once but if you have a fair amount of experience with both drugs I'd recommend at least 2g with 1 pill.

edit: I ate my molly first and ate my shrooms ~30 mins later. It worked out greatly =]

Alright so this weekend im about to try my first hippy flip with about 1.6g of some cube shroomies and one pretty good clean pill..will this be enough? I havent rolled in about 6months and shroomed hard a few months ago

Any tips?

Oh and the weather report for the day we're planing on tripping says mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. could this be bad? we also have a free house for the day

I hippy flipped for the first time on wed.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=419514

I think it's better to drop the shrooms first and wait until you have a good peak before dropping the E.

Hippyflip?

I might do a hippyflip (mushrooms & MDMA) this weekend. I have experience with MDMA but no experience with mushrooms so this will be my first trip on them. Have any suggestions? I was thinking just trying mushrooms first by itself so I can become a little familiar with it but at the same time I want to have an intense experience not being able to expect whats going to happen. I just dont want to be doing something I will regret later.

anyways.. any suggestions?

I dont have any experience with shrooms either but its always wise not to mix substances if you're trying one for the first time

I would not necessarily recommend doing mushrooms for your first time while you are on MDMA. However, that being said mushrooms and MDMA are my favorite combination of substances I have ever tried. In my experience being high on MDMA makes coming up on mushrooms much more pleasant. Those two drugs seem to bring out the best of each other.

For your first time, just eat the mushrooms. How are you going to be able to tell if you like mushrooms if you mix them with other substances. Just try the mushrooms by themselves and see if you like them, they are a lot different than MDMA. If you want to have an intense experience, the mushrooms can do that for you plus some. I guarantee you that if you eat 3.5 grams of decent mushrooms your first time, it will be plenty intense, if not too much so. Another thing to keep in mind is that mushrooms and MDMA synergize very well, making each other stronger. I don't really think you can accurately decide upon a dose if you have never tried mushrooms by themselves first. Go with the booms, 3.5 grams. I'm sure you won't be let down, and if for some odd reason you are, you can always drop the MDMA 3-4 hours into the experience, but I'm sure you won't need it unless you have bunk mushrooms.