• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] Mushrooms & MDMA: The Hippyflip

The way you described dosing sounds perfect to me. Be prepared to have a fucking blast— shrooms and MDMA combine nicely!

How's your tolerance to MDMA?

If you only take 1g of Mush the 200mg will definitely overpower most of the effects.

Personally I would go with 1.5-2g shrooms and 100-150mg of MDMA or so.

But again - I don't know how you react to these substances, that's just me ;)

1.5g of shrooms isn't much at all( barely threshhold ?), i wouldn't expect much activity from it.

^^ Yeah I'm with BruceLeeSwag. I find that whenever I dose less than 3 grams, I don't really enjoy the trip in all honesty. 1.5 would be barely noticeable and kinda waste IME

Somewhere between 1-2 grams sounds about right. The MDMA will surely make it more intense so remember that.

Have you gone to events before? You don't wanna be overwhelmed for the first time while tripping.

Okay I wanted to ask a few questions about the hippyflip. I'm not planning on taking the exact combo in this thread, rather either 4-AcO-DMT, or 4-HO-DMT (Psilocin) + 6-APB. I've heard amazing things about the hippyflip, and as I find 6-APB + MDMA virtually interchangeable with a few subtle differences that might make 6-APB better for the combination (e.g. the longer duration) I'd like to try this combination.

Now I would ask in the appropriate Psilocin or 6-APB threads but as the likelihood of many people having tried that exact combination is very low, and it's near enough to the one discussed in this thread I thought I'd ask some basic questions here.

I find 4-HO-DMT (and 4-AcO-DMT except at rather low doses) quite an anxious experience, and it can often be quite unpleasant if the set or setting go amiss at all. It would be my expectation that adding MDMA, Methylone, 6-APB, 5-APB or a similar empathogen would get rid of the anxiety and make it a wonderful pleasurable ride - so does anyone here who gets anxiety with mushrooms alone find that it vanishes with the combo? Or no change? Or does it get worse?

Do you find any nausea on the combination from the intensity of the combined come-ups?

Do you find the substances potentiate each other, with the normal "half your normal dose of each" rule applying, or is it more of a mix and can you dose closer to your regular doses with each drug?

Is the comedown easier or harder than MDMA/another empathogen alone?

Okay I wanted to ask a few questions about the hippyflip. I'm not planning on taking the exact combo in this thread, rather either 4-AcO-DMT, or 4-HO-DMT (Psilocin) + 6-APB. I've heard amazing things about the hippyflip, and as I find 6-APB + MDMA virtually interchangeable with a few subtle differences that might make 6-APB better for the combination (e.g. the longer duration) I'd like to try this combination.

Now I would ask in the appropriate Psilocin or 6-APB threads but as the likelihood of many people having tried that exact combination is very low, and it's near enough to the one discussed in this thread I thought I'd ask some basic questions here.

I find 4-HO-DMT (and 4-AcO-DMT except at rather low doses) quite an anxious experience, and it can often be quite unpleasant if the set or setting go amiss at all. It would be my expectation that adding MDMA, Methylone, 6-APB, 5-APB or a similar empathogen would get rid of the anxiety and make it a wonderful pleasurable ride - so does anyone here who gets anxiety with mushrooms alone find that it vanishes with the combo? Or no change? Or does it get worse?

Do you find any nausea on the combination from the intensity of the combined come-ups?

Do you find the substances potentiate each other, with the normal "half your normal dose of each" rule applying, or is it more of a mix and can you dose closer to your regular doses with each drug?

Is the comedown easier or harder than MDMA/another empathogen alone?

I can only comment on the 6-apb/psychedelic combo that I took, which was 6-apb and a moderate dose of 25i. Usually, such a dose of 25i would have minimal bodyload, but the 6-apb greatly potentiated the physical components of the trip and exacerbated the come-up nausea. I already find 6-apb somewhat nauseating for a releasing compound so I'm not too surprised, but yeah. Not sure if you get the same kind of effect from 6-apb so you might be in the clear.

I would expect an increase in such nausea. I don't find 6-APB to have nausea on its own really, but I found 5-APB on the other hand produces a fair bit of nausea on the come up. When I combined the two it resulted in me projectile vomiting out in public, though I actually felt fine the whole time.

Since 6-APB on its own gives me no nausea, and 4-HO-DMT and 4-AcO-DMT give me very little if any, I think I'll be fine in that respect, but possible anxiety is my main concern. This isn't your usual "weed paranoia" anxiety I get on 4-AcO-DMT, it's more like thinking you're the biggest failure in the world and absolute self-loathing anxiety. It's not guaranteed to happen every time but even when it doesn't I often don't enjoy the trip simply for worrying that it will.

I'm hoping that the combination would kill those feelings and be a wonderful mix, but I wouldn't want to waste either drug if that's not the case.

Of course as I said before though, you don't have to have even ever taken 6-APB or 4-AcO-DMT on their own to help me with this one, as I'm almost certain the standard hippyflip will behave in a similar manner, either reducing any anxiety, leaving it the same, or making it worse - so if anyone could comment on that it'd be great :)

Sorry for bumping old thread, is there a new one? Anyway I just want to write for my experience with hippyflip that happened last saturday.

I ended up taking about 2.8g of shrooms first at 3pm or something. I felt them coming up in 45-60minutes and i took 120mg of MDMA like 1.5 hrs after the shrooms. I got HUGE tryptamine yawns from the shrooms before i took the mdma.. Anyone else experience these yawns especially in mushrooms? Anyway my friend took 120mg mdma same time (it was his first time, magical..). In 30 minutes i started feeling really fucking relaxed. Actually my friends first word when I knew the MDMA hit was "Fuck I feel so relaxed" haha.

Anyway the MDMA come up pretty slowly, not any rush or anything. Very mellow. It was really bliss. We listened music and lied in the bed with my friend. Everything was right in the world, basic MDMA thing you know what im talking about. Anyway about 1-1.5hrs after the first dose of MDMA we decided to redose, so we both took 50mg of MDMA. I think that was very good redose to take. The trip was sure prolonged. At this time i also took rest of my shrooms, about 2 grams of those.

This is when I went even more deep to the euphoria, i was fucking sweating of euphoria. I was yelling at my friend (and my brother wo was there but he was just drinking some alcohol + smoking weed) that "FUCK I FEEL SO FUCKING GREAT!". We listened some great electronic music with very high volume, i was lying on the sofa at the living room and yelled THIS SOUNDS SO FUCKING GREAT. So yeah, this combo is really something - it really boosted the MDMA euphoria. But i think MDMA overpowered the shrooms, as soon as MDMA hit I kinda lost the visuals from shrooms. But it was fucking great, I felt so good that i didnt need any visuals as my eyes were closed most of the time when I wasnt talking with my friend. Anyway I think next time i will take the MDMA first and then the shrooms, I think that will make it more visual. I got 2 hits of LSD and one dose of mdma, but im gonna take a break from psychedelics&mdma for a while, this was something. I don't know, this wasnt really a life changing experience as I could recall my first time trying MDMA, but most euphoric for sure.

Any tips for the candyflip? I think im going to take 2 hits and about 3 hours after that drop the MDMA. If it were shrooms I would do the MDMA first thing, but LSD duration is just too long for this imo.

Anyway, I really recommend hippyyflipping. Most intense euphoria I can think.

Lol xammy I enjoyed reading that. Sounds like pure euphoria with little mind twist. At least that's what it sounded like. Interesting you think the mdma overpowered the fungus, I just read something about 4-aco-dmt being the highlight of a trip over mdma. Very very interesting.

I would expect an increase in such nausea. I don't find 6-APB to have nausea on its own really, but I found 5-APB on the other hand produces a fair bit of nausea on the come up. When I combined the two it resulted in me projectile vomiting out in public, though I actually felt fine the whole time.

Since 6-APB on its own gives me no nausea, and 4-HO-DMT and 4-AcO-DMT give me very little if any, I think I'll be fine in that respect, but possible anxiety is my main concern. This isn't your usual "weed paranoia" anxiety I get on 4-AcO-DMT, it's more like thinking you're the biggest failure in the world and absolute self-loathing anxiety. It's not guaranteed to happen every time but even when it doesn't I often don't enjoy the trip simply for worrying that it will.

I'm hoping that the combination would kill those feelings and be a wonderful mix, but I wouldn't want to waste either drug if that's not the case.

Of course as I said before though, you don't have to have even ever taken 6-APB or 4-AcO-DMT on their own to help me with this one, as I'm almost certain the standard hippyflip will behave in a similar manner, either reducing any anxiety, leaving it the same, or making it worse - so if anyone could comment on that it'd be great :)

Hey Jesusgreen I know that post is old but care to elaborate on the anxiety 4-aco-dmt causes you? How often, at what dosage, is it on the comeup, does it subside when the effects level out, or is it a personal issue that is trying to come up in your psyche? Personally I love to pop a little benzo with mush, it allows me to enjoy the experience SO MUCH MORE. Mdma or mda would probably make it SUBLIME. Take a toke or 2 of some quality sativa on the peak, magick =D

Last edited: