• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + MDMA

As I said above. Took a small amount of mdma (30-50mg) and 2mg 2ce about 4 hours ago. Was supprised to get much of an effect, but it's been really nice. MDMA has worn of now but still fealing a trippy buz from the 2ce. I think there is a nice synergy between them. Also supprised that 2ce is active in such small doses. I wonder if it's because I took the combo?

I definitely get a body buzz from 2mg of 2ce. No visuals and I'm not very introspective but it is definitely enough to know that you're not sober.

Hmm so I have to wonder what 8mg of 2ce might be like comboed perhaps 25mg of MDMA. I may be willing to try that.

2ce is just so damn overwhelming for me, I really am not inclined to take it again until I get a far more accurate scale than the one I have now.

has anyone ever snorted 3-5mg of 2c-e after they were 3-4 hours into rolling? I'm considering this the next time I roll at home.

^ I'd take the 2ce first, then do the molly. 2ce lasts longer.

I have heard about doing 2ct2 on the molly comedown is pretty good but I've not tried it myself.

Sparkle-flipping is by far the most enjoyable experience I've ever had. The only thing that could possibly top it would be adding nitrous to the mix but I haven't tried that.

The last few EDM shows I've been to, I've been dosing about 25-30mg of 2c-e along with a few high quality rolls and having a fucking blast. I probably have 25-30 total times I've rolled now in a little over two years. I still roll well when I eat a few good tabs, but combining rolls with 2c-e puts the roll on a whole nother level again. The euphoria and strength of the roll, even with just two pills (usually take 3-4 nowdays), is fucking ridiculous and rivals that of the first few times I've rolled. Swirly and breathing visuals you'd expect from 2c-e, very similar to what I've seen on 2c-i. Colors and lights are enhanced ten fold, and appreciation for music is through the roof. It's easy dancin and gettin lost in the music. Definitely my favorite combination for shows/festivals and recommend it to everyone.

Got EDC Dallas coming up, going to be dosing the same as usual. 25-30mg of 2c-e, and one of my good buddies has the hook up on some good quality pills. My best friend and I also want to find some LSD and ketamine to mix into our amazing concoction, but both are proving difficult to find in our bumfuck oklahoma towns.

sparkle flipping

I have found my new mixture for shows, 2c-e+mdma. its a great combo, but is it bad for you do it? I consume roughly 20mgs of 2c-e and 300mg of mdma. I usually feel out of it for a couple days and me hppd acts up.

am I wrecking myself or is it cool?
:p

sounds like it would be a great combo to me. your MDMA dose seems pretty high though.

are you getting pure MDMA? Or, not super-cut MDMA, rather? 300 is a lot on its own if it has any sort of purity, in conjunction with 20mg 2c-e and I'd imagine this would be quite overwhelming.

300mg pure MDMA is a lot. I took a little bit more than that at a Chicago show the other night and definitely felt scrambled the next day (but Xanex helped make me feel fine). Are you taking the 300mg in one bomb or spaced throughout the entire night?

' sparkle flipping ' nice name!

well going by how powerful both compounds are it doesn't seem strange you feel a bit bombed out for a bit after

you could try taking a bit less MDMA?

but otherwise i'd go with the general guide "everything in moderation"

Additionally, while I don't see any pressing reason why the addition of 2ce onto your mdma dose should be uniquely toxic, it is probably not a good idea to regularly take doses of 300mg mdma, most likely cut with who knows what... in fact it is definitely not a good idea.

Really nice mix, although I tend to dose the 2C-E first due to the nausea. It goes nicely with MDMA, I would say it increases its potency even.

i drank 20mg of 2ce right before i went in, and during the show i finished a baggie i weighed out to .30 g. it was a great night, i was able to rage out for the whole show and i was there from the beginning. it gives you so much energy and is such a carefree high. Bass is too amazing to hear and feel.

that's impurities from the synth, if they are crystals and you really know how to do an wash with acetone you could maybe get rid of it.

purple moon rocks that i had crushed up actually. pretty sure it was the real deal, i felt so great.

Pretty sure it was impure or it wouldn't be purple. Unless you're saying you actually added purple shit to it but I don't think that's what you're saying...

AFAIK it shouldn't be any more worrisome than either alone. However what could be problematic is the frequency with which you do this. Once every few months, certainly no problem; every weekend, probably bad for you. And i don't think that's just a huge amount of MDMA, most people i know take 200-250 over the course of an evening. A little on the high side, but not ridiculously so. And regarding impurities, a small amount of impurity can tint a sizable amount of product, and also white does not necessarily mean pure. But if you possess the knowledge & ability to purify it yourself, that's obviously always recommended.