• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + MDMA

no, 2c-e was taken no less than 90 minutes earlier but probably close to 2.5 hours than the molly.
I was well passed the 2c-e alerts and definitely coming up but probably not completely peaking.

30mg of mdma + 2mg 2ce = good fun

Ok, just posting to say that I've just taken a small dose of MDMA (about 30mg) and 2mg of 2ce. Didn' thiink the 2ce would do anything but it's really nice. Make's the buz a bit like 2cb. None of the side effects I usually get from MDMA (too much previous use) but nice empathy and slight colour enhancement.

Does anyone else have any experience with small doses of 2ce?

P.S. sorry if this is a repost or something but I'm a bit spangled and thought I'd share my experience.

I've only tried MDMA and 2C-E once, had a few MDMA pills (As one does :p) and a small dose of 2c-e. It added a very nice trippyness and colour to the experience. The MDMA also killed any 2C-E bodyload I'd usually get (which I find uncomfortable). Also slightly boosted the MDMA effects. Would definitely try again when given the chance.

As I said above. Took a small amount of mdma (30-50mg) and 2mg 2ce about 4 hours ago. Was supprised to get much of an effect, but it's been really nice. MDMA has worn of now but still fealing a trippy buz from the 2ce. I think there is a nice synergy between them. Also supprised that 2ce is active in such small doses. I wonder if it's because I took the combo?

Hmmm...

So, MDMA before or after...I've always been a fan of MDMA at the same time as the psychedelic (like, MDMA at same time as LSD), so that when I come up on the psychedelic I'm pretty much already rolling, and almost guaranteed a good trip.

Afterwards is better for integrating a trip but sometimes after I'm done tripping I just wanna be done with it....

When I have a chance with some 2c-e (within a few weeks, around spring break), I'll combine with MDMA both before and after if possible. We shall see what happens...

^MDMA inhibits CYP2D6 which is one of the enzymes responsible for 2c-e's metabolism, so that could be responsible...

You learn something new every day! The more I take it the more I like it. Works so well with every other drug. Just wish I wasn't running out:(

Whoa that's weird....I was just thinking "is there a 2c-e + MDMA combo subthread on BL?" and it's on the first page!

Well I plan on taking 6mg of 2c-e and a clean roll today. Wish me luck!

You learn something new every day! The more I take it the more I like it. Works so well with every other drug. Just wish I wasn't running out:(

CYP2D6 is also involved in the metabolism of 2c-t-7 as well; and in conjunction with its MAOI activity; may help explain the toxicity of the mdma/2c-t-7 combo...

Well that was cool, took only around 2-3mg of 2C-E and it gave me some nice visuals. The actual 2C-E feel very rarely peeked in.

Successful sparkle flip

Given the lack of actual experience reports with this combination, and the fact that this thread is three pages of mostly questions, I wish to share my experience with BL.

Sparkle Flipping: The Rainbow Roll​
Substance: 2C-E & MDMA
Experience Level: I have rolled easily over 100 times, but somewhere less than 300 times. I have taken 2C-E approximately 12 times orally previous to this experience.
Dosage: 16 mg of 2C-E was weighed out and capsuled using a milligram scale. It is white and fluffy, coming from a well-known vendor with no known quality issues. I believe that it is highly pure 2C-E, as the dosages that several friends have taken matches up with the expected effects. I am a bit of a hardhead, especially in terms of psychedelics, so I have found that my dosage range is slightly higher than theirs by a few milligrams.
Over the course of the night, two green naked ladies and one blue playboy ecstasy pills were consumed (no link on blue playboy, known to be clean via test kit...there are quite a few blue playboys on pillreports, but this one isn't a very widely circulated press). Both of these pills are extremely clean and strong.
All substances were taken orally.

Background information: This experience took place on April 4th, 2009 at a San Francisco rave (permitted, not sure I should be posting venues regardless though). Overall, I am in good general health. I consumed 500 mg magnesium oxalate, and I am a daily Adderall XR 30 mg user, though by the time I dosed recreationally, over 14 hours had passed since the Adderall dose. The day of the dose, I ate very little, as I usually do with psychedelics/hallucinogens.
This day, I was excited to be heading to the rave, as I had missed a pretty epic rager the night before. In using these substances, I intended to more-or-less recreate or modify candyflipping, which I have done somewhere around 40 times. The candyflipping experience always arouses a pseudo-religious experience in me; MDMA always brings about great human faith in me, and LSD always tends to make it all the more significant and magical, so I figured that 2C-E would likely be similar. Previous to this night, I had not rolled in approximately 5 weeks.

Time line & experience:
Coming Up
Note: all times are relative. This timeline did not start at midnight, 00:00 simply signifies the time of the first dose.
00:00: I dosed 16 mg 2C-E powder in a capsule. There was really no reason for the capsule besides the fact that I wanted to take it at the rave, and not have to deal with powder. I ended up eating it before leaving my house, along with 500 mg magnesium supplement.
00:20: I arrive at the rave, and am pretty stoked for this party.
01:15: After mingling a bit with some familiar faces and checking out the venue set up, I figured it had been about 90 minutes since I dosed, and decided to take a green lady. Obviously, I was quite off on the time since 2C-E dose. I suspect time dilation is already in play.
01:40: I take another green lady, assuming an hour to have passed (this is my normal ecstasy RoA, take one, another ~60 mins later). Again, time dilation. No other major effects to speak of.
01:50: I feel the beginnings of the speedy rush of the 2C-E (feels a bit different than MDMA, and also a bit too soon for the MDMA to start coming on...read on and you'll agree), but not much else yet.
02:25: Nothing to speak of in terms of rolling. I am beginning to clench my jaw already, and begin the wondrous menthol chain-smoking marathon that I tend to partake in on most substances, especially MDMA and psychedelics. I note that there are barely any actual psychedelic effects, but have faith that it will happen, since I am generally a "late-bloomer" in terms of psychedelics, in that acid takes 90+ minutes for any threshold effects to come on, and 2C-E I found takes about 2 hours, almost on the dot every time I've used it so far.
02:45: The 2C-E has come on quite fast. I am getting a pretty nice body load (I enjoy the 2C-E feel, personally) and am starting to get artifacting effects from the lasers and lights. I start to wander between three of the four rooms, gravitating toward the trance and psytrance rooms, and some hardcore. Dubstep is not for me though, sober or high.

And higher...
03:05: This place is getting absolutely PACKED. The full psychedelia is definitely almost at its maximum. I am still not experiencing much in terms of MDMA roll, and I know these are really good pills, having taken them before. I wonder if the 2C-E has masked the effects? About 25 minutes later, the roll starts coming. I am very familiar with the time line of ecstasy, and it is definitely coming.
03:25: Ahhh, this is what I'm talking about! I am starting to feel the full effects of at least one of those pills. Boundaries between objects begin to bend and dissolve. It is different from the typical hallucinogenic "melting" effects in that the boundary lines between foreground and background objects just sort of gets really fuzzy, rather than melting. The lights reflecting off of everybody look absolutely ridiculous. Can it really be that colorful in here?

Wait, I'm even higher? The peak...
04:30: The previous hour has led to continued intensitification. I am definitely peaking on the 2C-E and MDMA at this point. Trance is absolutely amazing, psytrance is mind blowing. The psychedelic posters move and sway in some abstract dance. I don my trademark blacklight-active painter's mask and Vicks. I start to feel absolutely ecstatic...oh yea, that's why it's called ecstasy, huh. I dance hard, and it's fucking PACKED. This place is absolutely hoppin' tonight. I'm tempted to buy some beer or liquor from the bar here, but I don't see mixing alcohol into the equation as a very good idea.
At some point, I get a lightshow. It's easily one of the very best I've ever seen. I feel that 2C-E is the missing link between me and the spectacle of lights before me. Everything trails for quite a while, and the trails start to run into each other as they build up, leaving behind a sparkly, wonderfully brilliant color that can only be described as what happens to me when I look at bright white objects on acid. It's as if it is every color at once, but pure white energy is the overbearing force. At the same time, nothing is really very white. It is difficult to explain.
05:45: Around this time, I head outside to smoke a cig and cool off. This place is right on the Bay, and it's probably 40°F outside. Really really cold. The drugs do not keep me warm, and the cigarette is honestly not very good tasting. I spit it out and head back inside to dance. I'm a very chatty person right now, typical MDMA effects. The combined effects of triple-dropping some really nice pills and the 2C-E is amazing. Oftentimes I find myself floored from crazy good pills, but the 2C-E adds a speedy effect that keeps me dancing in a sea made of rainbows, and people who just want to enjoy the night, dancing to feel alive...I've reached the point where I love everybody there. 99% of all the people here are rolling balls. Typical rave scene is found, but it all seems somewhat new to me. Lasers seem to be focusing on me all the time, no matter where I am on the dance floor. I rarely need a breather from dancing tonight, though I take a few to talk to some amazing people. The colors continue to dance, even when I paused.
06:45: I take a break outside to smoke some weed outside with a few friends. The visuals seem to subside. 2C-E is very tailored to what you want from it (IME). I wanted to chill out and cool off now, smoke some weed. The distracting visuals and colors take a breather when I do, compared to when I took breathers inside the venue, and wanted the visuals to keep coming. Away from the pounding bass, things seem less magical, but more lucid. Bad thoughts never enter my mind, a bad trip never even hints at showing its face. The blunt is now peach flavored ash, and I head back inside. The effects pick back up immediately, with no less intensity than before. I am still rolling absolute balls.
08:00: As happens many times, the conclusion of the rave is the most emotional and heartfelt, exciting time to dance. The music is amazing, the psytrance pounding into my brain...I dance like it were the last night on earth. Or maybe it wasn't earth.....I don't know, but it's where I like to be.

Comedown? Sort of, end to a great night
08:05: So, the rave ends. After chatting up a few of the DJs/promotors, I drive somebody home. We end up talking in my car for around two or three hours. I am still rolling pretty hard when I get to his house, and music plus additional weed keeps the vibes going. By the time I leave, my visuals are all but gone (not much to see at 7 AM on a dark morning on the freeway), though the roll is still slightly felt. Once I get home I sleep like a fucking rock that's been hit on the head by another rock. The next few days are blissfully relaxing, and I don't really have the post-MDMA depression feelings, or much of a comedown at all to speak of, though my jaw is quite sore the next day...not unusual.

Conclusions: It seems to me that 2C-E delays the process of rolling, but additional experiences will have to be pursued to find out. I definitely did not roll as fast as I usually do, but I definitely rolled at least as hard, probably harder than usual. I will definitely be trying this combination again. The combined effects of the substances don't cancel each other out, nor are they exponentially effective. They are simply cumulative, both existing at the same time. Neither really overrules the other...this is easy to imagine if you have candyflipped with a moderate/reasonable LSD dose.
Music on 2C-E is already quite good, and, of course, music and MDMA are an already perfect cocktail. Combined, these substances yield an absolute paradise for the ears. I cannot say definitively that I experienced synesthesia on this night, or that I have ever experienced it with 2C-E. I have taken up to 20 mg of 2C-E, without a full blown mindfuck trip. I am working up to that...though I know i usually need to eat more psychedelics than those around me to get the same effects. Some people I know have reported feeling "the highest they have ever been" on ~15 mg of 2C-E, whereas I was on 18 mg, not the highest ever, but relatively high.
I am still awaiting that time when I trip epic fucking balls on 2C-E. Next time will be 22 mg. Once I find the sweet spot, I will bring the MDMA back into the equation, for ensured good vibes during the mind blowing rainbow psychedelia.
Sparkle flipping is a good name for this combination. I don't know that this combination is for everybody, but for me, it's pretty perfect. 2C-E has a pleasurable body load to me (as does moxy), but not for other people. I love rolling, and I love psychedelics, and I love combining them. Of course, as I said, not everybody is the same way, so my combined rainbow-orgasm explosion of technolove may not be replicable by everybody, but for those who think that the "candy" in candyflip is not just a name, but more of a behavior of psychedelics, I definitely recommend this combination, possibly at a lower dose. I am experienced and not a freak out prone guy, and have ample mind to spare.

Sorry that this is so long, this is the first report I've published here. Thanks for reading, please let me know of anything that you find weird, interesting, questionable, etc. I'll comment or clear it up for you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for the report. Want to post this in Trip Reports too? If you want I can move this post to a new thread there, or you could copy and paste the post. Let me know, but we'd like to have it in trip reports since it's a good one. :)

Hey, thanks for the report. Want to post this in Trip Reports too? If you want I can move this post to a new thread there, or you could copy and paste the post. Let me know, but we'd like to have it in trip reports since it's a good one. :)

Hey Xorkoth. I have made a post here in TR. Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Last edited:
I can't give an accurate trip report like ACL did (which was awesome by the way, great job man!), but I can describe a bit what my experience was like.

Took 40mg 2C-E orally when arriving at the club. I know that sounds like an epic dose, but I'm a bigger guy, have a steady history with RCs, and I've had my product for awhile, so probably a normal dose by most people's standards.

It always takes around an hour for me to really start feeling the effects. I tend to get a bit nauseous about 30-45 minutes it and that cues me in that I'll be tripping quite soon.

At about an hour in I chew 3 tabs of decent E. My friends and everyone else said they were great tabs, I thought they were decent. Definitely MDMA, just a lower amount than I'm used to maybe. At this point I'm still feeling a bit nauseous, and nervous too because I'm out in a public setting at a club I'd only just been to the night before, and I'm anxious about this combo and what's going to happen. It's feeling packed inside (even though it's still quite early) so I go outside to chill on the couches. It's around 45-50F outside which is PERFECT weather for me and I'm definitely glad to sit down and chill.

About 30 minutes later I'm not sick at all and I'm getting extreme visuals when the E starts to kick in. A-MAZING feeling, let me tell you. At this point I and one of the friends I'm there with get up and head inside. I attempt to hang out on the dance floor and get in the groove, but the music really isn't jiving with me and it's just honestly too much to process. I'm getting wicked feedback from everyone's bright black-lit clothing, neon lights, and I can actually see the sound waves the bass is making (which is totally awesome and something everyone needs to experience!).

I'm a good 2 hours in now and I say enough is enough and I park myself in the lounge area (I guess that's what you'd call it) in a nice fat recliner type chair and chill. Me and a good trip buddy of mine sit there and discuss life, reality, the universe, and everyone's place in it for a good hour or so, as well as rehash our broken relationships with females who have ripped our hearts out. Good times! I'm extremely chatty (which means I'm rolling ridiculously hard) and I know that while I've hit the E peak, I definitely haven't hit the 2C-E peak yet.

So, at about 3-4 hours I'm still planted in my chair except now I have a lot of people around me that I know. The rest of our group is standing around asking about how the trip is going, etc. and so forth. At this point I can feel myself slipping into the peak of the 2C-E. I don't know how it is for everyone else, but when I take a good sized dose I always have a definite beginning middle and end of my trip, and I can always tell when the "peak" is about to hit. Don't know how to explain it or why, but I just know. I remember getting the distinct feeling of "Damn. It's about to hit."

As the peak starts to come on, the entire room (which is kind of smallish but absolutely PACKED with people) starts to kind of switch to a sort of TV type quality. I can't really hear what anyone is saying, and I feel like someone observing the scene rather actually participating and being a part of what's going on. Everything is a swirl around me and time seems to have gone out of whack a bit where everything seems a bit slower than it should. Just like things are a bit off. I've had this feeling a ton while on RCs, and I've found that if I concentrate I can force things to come into better focus and I feel like I can read/understand/deconstruct everything about the situation/person/etc.

It might sound silly, but at that moment I distinctly remember thinking about that great picture of Leary sitting on that couch in the psychedelic room and that it fit my situation to a T. This goes on for an indeterminate amount of time where I'm non-responsive to people around me, but I'm just analyzing different pieces of the scene and deconstructing them down to their base parts and then putting them back together. I see a candy-girl who's obviously trying to impress this guy beside her though he has no idea, I see "deals" going down that most people probably wouldn't notice but I manage to catch with ease, I see my best friend discussing his relationship with this gal he split with and him acting all nonchalant about it but I can see inside him and know he's completely torn up by it, etc.

I'm still feeling the roll of course, but it's definitely just a background glow to the real psychedelic experience I'm having.

Somewhere in here, a good portion of the group wanders off to do their own thing and its just me and one of my friends sitting around. At this point, the trip definitely takes a bit of a negative turn. I don't know exactly what set it off, which I think a lot of people can relate to, but I just felt like I needed to get up and get out and that being there was just too much. Don't know why, but I had to get some air.

Outside, it's wonderful. Cool, crisp, clean, and with much less stimulation overload. I still can feel the E kind of carrying me along in my limbs, the back of my head, etc. but the 2C-E is definitely dominating the trip. I'm still peaking, but I can tell that I'll be coming down soon from that high and lofty point.

Body buzz has never really been a problem for me and I've always found that I can integrate it into my trip fairly well. It hasn't bothered me up to this point, but I definitely feel the need to stand up and walk a bit instead of sitting down. Maybe that's a by-product of me being firmly planted in a comfy chair for the past few hours or so. I've lost my friend who went to find my brother (and let me tell you, having a brother that can share your psychedelic experiences is amazing. We're so tight it's unbelievable and I'm so glad he's around to talk to) and so I randomly walk over to two guys standing to the side. Obviously that's the E still directing me a bit, because normally I wouldn't ever talk to a stranger on psyches unless I was introduced. Luckily, they turn out to be two of the coolest people I've ever met. Had a long drawn out discussion on Leary, Hoffman, the state of drugs in America, and how fantastic Aldous Huxley and the Doors of Perception is and how it should be required reading for EVERYONE.

I don't have an exact time, but I'm guessing that it's about 4-5 hours since we showed up at the club. At the dose I took, my trips usually have a 1 hour come up session, another hour or two to hit the peak, and then 3-4 hours to come back down to something nearing baseline. I'm definitely off my peak and heading down, but I'm still getting great visuals. The E is definitely fading for me already, however. There was a point earlier in the night where I was rolling hard and steady, but since it's been a sideshow to the RC.

While talking with these guys my brother shows up along with some of our friends and we have a great chat session, introducing everyone, etc. and the rest of the night goes pretty smoothly. We have a sober driver to take us back and I was almost all the way back to baseline as we drove home.

So, I definitely felt like the 2C-E overwhelmed the E once it really started coming on. There was a certain point where they both merged really well and it was crazy amazing, but after that the 2C-E took over and ran the show. I'm sure this can be fiddled with as far as dosage, time between taking the chems, etc. Maybe their is a sweet spot there somewhere so both chemicals can peak at the same time?

Personally, I couldn't really get in the groove to go dance/stomp/etc. or move a ton at all. When I did I found myself getting a bit dizzy and overloaded. I felt better either sitting down and being stationary or outside where there was more room to maneuver. Probably had a bit to do with me not wanting to seem "tripped out" to everyone around me and looking like a goofball.

All in all it was a great trip and I highly recommend the combination to anyone that has experience with both chems and wants to try something new. Hope this was a good read and not too rambling!

I can't give an accurate trip report like ACL did (which was awesome by the way, great job man!), but I can describe a bit what my experience was like.

Took 40mg 2C-E orally when arriving at the club. I know that sounds like an epic dose, but I'm a bigger guy, have a steady history with RCs, and I've had my product for awhile, so probably a normal dose by most people's standards.

Firstly, thank you for the compliment. As you will see a lot of things you said jived with me (hence the many quotes...) as well. 40 mg does seem like a lot, but it may be that you are larger, as well as experienced, and perhaps just a hardhead like me. I've still yet to find the mind-blowing, reality-ripping 2C-E dose at 20 mg, and I weigh only 145 lbs (I am a touch over 6'0", so a pretty skinny raver guy huh...), whereas many people who weigh more than me get way higher with less milligrams. This sort of a variation of dosing probably has something to with both experience and just a "natural tolerance" or hardheadedness to psychedelics. It's the same thing with alcohol for me...skinny guy, but people get drunk WAY faster than I do. Maybe it's 'cause I have a ludicrously fast metabolism? Anyway.

... I can actually see the sound waves the bass is making (which is totally awesome and something everyone needs to experience!).

I don't know how it is for everyone else, but when I take a good sized dose I always have a definite beginning middle and end of my trip, and I can always tell when the "peak" is about to hit. Don't know how to explain it or why, but I just know. I remember getting the distinct feeling of "Damn. It's about to hit."

...I'm just analyzing different pieces of the scene and deconstructing them down to their base parts and then putting them back together. I see a candy-girl who's obviously trying to impress this guy beside her though he has no idea, I see "deals" going down that most people probably wouldn't notice but I manage to catch with ease...

I have definitely seen sound waves (also originating from the bass) on mushrooms. For some reason I just haven't gotten any sort of synesthesia on 2C-E yet, and not much on even mind-bending doses of acid, but I get it from as little as 2-3 grams of shrooms (ok, to me that's a little amount, but I realize to others it may not be :p)...is it juts me or does anybody else tend to get the synesthetic effect more from certain drugs?

I can also definitely tell when some shit's gonna happen. I'm always like, "oh fuck, I'm about to trip BALLS". This applies to others as well...I dunno, I'm a really observant person though. So I can usually tell who's making deals at a rave, I just phase it out a bit more, cause what do I care? But on drugs, I tend to phase it out less (I guess that's why it's mind-expanding, eh?) and notice all the deals going on around me. It's like the difference between seeing something and looking at something...

Personally, I couldn't really get in the groove to go dance/stomp/etc. or move a ton at all. When I did I found myself getting a bit dizzy and overloaded. I felt better either sitting down and being stationary or outside where there was more room to maneuver. Probably had a bit to do with me not wanting to seem "tripped out" to everyone around me and looking like a goofball.

Dramamine really helps if you get dizzy or nauseous with 2C-E. I highly recommend taking 1-2 of them a few minutes after you take the 2C-E. I've taken it about 50-60% of the time's I've taken 2C-E, and I can definitely attest to the effectiveness in reducing nausea/dizziness.
If you feel that everybody's watching you dance...well firstly, they aren't. Secondly, 1/4 of them are probably tripping even harder than you (usually they're on the couches too =D), 1/2 of them are rolling so hard that they really don't give a fuck, and the other 1/4 can't dance anyway. So dance! Dance until your spirit shudders with pure ecstasy <3<3

Or just pop another pill, always helps :D

Some questions if you don't mind?
How would you rate the intensity of your 2C-E experience at a 40 mg dose? Shulgin scale, or whatever else you care for...I just can't fathom how intense or mellow that would be, given the extreme variation of dosages between different people.
Would you/are you going to take this combo again?
What would you change about the timing/dosages of either? Maybe higher quality/more pills, though I hesitate to recommend more pills when you're at three already (of course, I don't wish to be a hypocrite, I just want you to practice safe recreation!)

Anyway, thank you as well for your input on this combo. It seems that you and I had different experiences, but have many similarities with psychedelics in general...I look forward to what the future holds.

Some questions if you don't mind?
How would you rate the intensity of your 2C-E experience at a 40 mg dose? Shulgin scale, or whatever else you care for...I just can't fathom how intense or mellow that would be, given the extreme variation of dosages between different people.
Would you/are you going to take this combo again?
What would you change about the timing/dosages of either? Maybe higher quality/more pills, though I hesitate to recommend more pills when you're at three already (of course, I don't wish to be a hypocrite, I just want you to practice safe recreation!)

Anyway, thank you as well for your input on this combo. It seems that you and I had different experiences, but have many similarities with psychedelics in general...I look forward to what the future holds.

Well, again, I have to say that I'm a bigger guy (around 250 lbs), I've been taking RCs pretty steadily for around 4-5 years, and I've no idea as to the purity of my 2C-E. Though I have had this particular batch for around 1 to 1 1/2 years now. So, like I said, 40 mg for me is probably what most people get from a normal 20-25 mg dose.

I know that at 40 mg I get intense visuals where everything is playing around. I'm sure you and others have noticed that on your come-up or on lower dosage that you maybe only get visuals with certain things. Like you'll look at a computer screen and notice it shimmering, or you'll look at the ceiling and see it drifting a bit, but people/objects/etc don't seem to look any different, right? Well, at 40 mg everything is moving and shaking, so to speak. People's faces look like film reels. Objects seem to elongate and contract or just plain "breathe." So, it's definitely an intense experience at that level.

Personally, I worked my way up. I started RCs with 2C-I and then T2 and then went from there to 2C-E. They're all different and great in their own way, but 2C-E is definitely it's own special animal. I started experimenting with it at a low dose, around 10-15mg and then just worked my way up. I found that for me, the lower dosages didn't really give an intense "psychedelic" trip. I'd get decent CEVs, minor OEVs, and some body buzz. After I passed the 30mg mark one night it was like a light switch came on and I started getting pulled in completely by this wonderful psychedelic experience. It's been like that ever since. So I'd suggest you do like you were talking about. Just slowly work your way up and see when it changes for you.

In regards to your other questions, yes, I definitely plan on doing this combo again. It was a really fantastic experience and one I'm eager to experiment with. I still don't really know what I'll do as far as dose and timing goes. Like I said before, it ALWAYS takes me an hour to come up on RCs. I always trip with a completely empty stomach (minus lots of water). I've also snorted and plugged RCs, but that's not really feasible when you're spending a night out at the club, so I'll be sticking to oral dosing I suppose. I'm thinking for next time that I might wait a bit longer before taking the MDMA. It usually comes up much quicker and I found my E peak hitting me before the 2C-E peak. Just something I'll have to play around with.

In regards to the 3 tabs, my friend (who I trust completely) said he'd tested them earlier in the week and they were good. They just seemed a bit on the light side as far as the MDMA content went, so 3 tabs wasn't some epic dose. Personally, I'd like to get my hands on some unadulterated, pure, sweet, crystalline Molly. It definitely would be an interesting trip if the MDMA could keep up and not be overwhelmed by the 2C-E.

Also, don't sweat it on the synesthesia. It really only happens for me when I'm peaking and when I'm being drowned in the bass. I'm guessing if you pop your dosage up you might have some luck with getting it. Let me just say, it's absolutely mind-blowing to actually watch the sound waves wash over people that are out there dancing. Being able to see every tempo change and how it affects the people out on the floor is just a beautiful experience.

This weekend at a rave I plan on taking a yellow transformer, 16mg of 2c-e and smoking cannabis. From what I have read, i think I may try dosing 2c-e at around 5 when the party starts and than drop at around 12 or 1. I am going to smoke cannabis in between these times. Does anyone have any recommendations? I hope all goes well :)

Oh and I plan to do a trip report on here soon after

This weekend at a rave I plan on taking a yellow transformer, 16mg of 2c-e and smoking cannabis. From what I have read, i think I may try dosing 2c-e at around 5 when the party starts and than drop at around 12 or 1. I am going to smoke cannabis in between these times. Does anyone have any recommendations? I hope all goes well :)

Oh and I plan to do a trip report on here soon after

I might take the 2C-E a bit later or the the MDMA a bit earlier.

It should take anywhere from a half hour to 1 hour to start feeling the effects of the 2C-E, with the peak being around 2-4 hours later. So, if you dropped it at 5 you'd be peaking on it at around 8 or 9 probably?

Weed definitely enhances my trips and cuts out the nausea, so I say go for it in that respect.

Be safe and have a good time and make sure to tell us how it goes!