View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + MDMA

BigTKnight

Bluelighter
This is the sub-thread in which to discuss the combination of 2C-E and MDMA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so i have a quick question.

2C-E + MDMA (well U.S. ecstacy tabs) = problem??

sorry if its a stupid question and yes i did try and search with no results.

Last edited by a moderator:
for GODS sake try to test the pill to make sure they dont have meth in them.....methinks meth and 2c-e would be fucking awful

i use to eat 10mg of 2ci and dexi's to go out clubbing :) totaly awesome mixture!...

mdma + 2c-x = WOW.... i wouldn't eat a whole pill and have 2c's.. try a 1/4 maybe?.. some major intensity...

2ce is my favorite :)

yeah we didn't really eat pills until awhile after the 2C-E had mostly subsided... some were still rolling when they took the 2C-E, some of us rolled after.

Either way, it was an absolute blast of a time.

The funny thing is, the only person that freaked out said her heart was racing (and it was - about 190BPM) but she didn't do any 2C-E, only coke and pills. Go figure.

thugg said:
Some of my favorite experiences have come with this chemical, and I have also found it to mix well (not amazing, but not bad) with MDMA

How do you time the 2CE + MDMA? Just an intellectual curiousity, really, since the next time I'm taking MDMA I'm (FINALLY!) combining it with some high quality LSD.

I had started off by taking a few pills (not tested, but medium dose MDMA). I think I double dropped, and waited about an hour and a half to eat 30mg 2C-E (a good dose, but not terribly strong for me), and then ate another pill as I peaked on the 2C-E. It was awhile ago that I've done this, but I remember my body felt as if it was glowing immensely.

i am curious, would a mix of mdma add a positive aspect to the trip everyone is saying how neutral it is and wouldnt mdma take away the nuetrality bust still leave the mind fuck you would just be much more empathetic throughout?

e and 2c-e:
in your opinion/experience,

is it better to time the roll for the beginning, peak, or end of the 2c-e trip?
(suggested timeframes?)

e : 2c-e ratio?

insufflated, rectal, oral?

The first time I took 2C-E, I had taken MDMA the night prior, so the normal depressing come-down from ecstasy was eliminated with powerful hallucinations. As for doing them in succession, on Erowid, there are a few accounts of these two together, all of them beginning with MDMA and at about 1.5 hours after dosing taking regular amount of 2C-E.
I have taken 2C-E orally and rectally, although there was a huge difference in dosages (25 mg and 50 mg) the come up rectally was faster (just over an hour, while orally was about hour and 45 minutes).
I of course do not recommend this, but there is one report in Erowid's vault of some guy taking 250 mg of MDMA, followed up by 200 mg of 2C-E. He said he had a ++++ trip lasting 38 hours I think.
My body would go on tilt at that level, as I think most people's would.

I have a roll that I believe contains a mix of MDMA, MDA, and 2c-e. For someone that has never tried any of these drugs, would this combination be too intense?

^What makes you think there is 2c-e in the roll? They are probably just high dose MDA or MDA/MDMA mix.

If you are sure there is 2c-e in the roll I would wait until you can try it on its own. No one can really tell you what will be too in tents.

Bob Loblaw said:
I have a roll that I believe contains a mix of MDMA, MDA, and 2c-e. For someone that has never tried any of these drugs, would this combination be too intense?

Oh yeah. I would not recommend candy flipping your first time unless your well expirenced with other psychs.

If you are expirenced though. GO FOR IT! Your going to have a great time8o

kong said:
^What makes you think there is 2c-e in the roll?

My friend took one of the same rolls, and the way he described it to one of my other friends made it sound like 2c-e.

Hillbilly Dan said:
Oh yeah. I would not recommend candy flipping your first time unless your well expirenced with other psychs.

If you are expirenced though. GO FOR IT! Your going to have a great time8o

I don't have much experience with psychs. I have a relatively clean roll also, so I think I will try that one first, thanks.

2ce and an ecstacy pill

I was thinking about taking about 16mg of 2ce and then injesting 1/2 to one whole pill. If these pills did have amphetamines in them would there be an adverse reaction with the 2ce?

Erowid only has 3 reports on e with 2ce and nothing the sounded concrete and i searched through here and the shroomery with no luck finding the answer

Me experience with MDMA and 2ce is that if 2ce is taken after the MDMA it's massively potentiated.

My girlfriend and I have done up to 45mgs of 2ce and maintained control of our trip perfectly.

Some beans and then some 2ce (usually 20mgs) a few hours later has mentally destroyed us at least twice. MDMA+2ce is responsible for 2 of my hardest trips ever.

mooncaller said:
Me experience with MDMA and 2ce is that if 2ce is taken after the MDMA it's massively potentiated.

My girlfriend and I have done up to 45mgs of 2ce and maintained control of our trip perfectly.

Some beans and then some 2ce (usually 20mgs) a few hours later has mentally destroyed us at least twice. MDMA+2ce is responsible for 2 of my hardest trips ever.

how much time is between you taking the E and taking the 2ce?

-edit: im retarded i just realized you said a few hours duhr huhr huhr

Last edited:
would that be a good combination? it doesn't sound too fun to me. ive done both seperately, and rolling and 2ce just dont seem like they would go together very well...idk.

what about cross-tolerance? is there a cross tolerance between 2ce and other psychedelics (not including other phenethylamines) because i did some 2ce on the comedown of LSD and it didnt seem to affect me at all. i waited for a couple of days, and did some more and it put me back on my ass.

2ce + mdma for me produces an insanely intense sort of "electric body high." It was pretty uncomfortable for me.

euphoricnod said:
2ce + mdma for me produces an insanely intense sort of "electric body high." It was pretty uncomfortable for me.

ooh maybe ill pass on the e then or just take a half tab and keep it low

heartofalion said:
ooh maybe ill pass on the e then or just take a half tab and keep it low

didnt go to well for me, wasnt bad but wasnt pleasent at all. did help me realize why mdma isnt a drug im going to continue using