• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 2C-E + MDMA

I'd take them way closer to together than 7-8 hours.

Your way, you'll probably be hitting the end of your trip or coming down when you start to come up on the pill. A lot of people DO do that, but i prefer the peaks to coincide.

Know what's in your pill. If i was dosing like you are, i wouldn't really want any speed in my pill, and a lot of the yellow transformers seem to have that (about half of those submitted on pillreports are speedy).

It's ok when doing it where the peak coincide, or at least for me it is.

Good luck..

Thank you. The experience was rather odd. Me and my girlfriend had dosed around 7 before we went in. We decided to take a small dose because we wanted to be safe rather than sorry so we took 12mg. It began to hit me in the line half way. I began to get anxious but not too anxious (as always before a rave) Once at the end of the line I had sound enhancement and minor visuals. We walk inside and walk around. I begin to become a bit disoriented but not too bad, I just forget what we were doing and texting becomes a challenge. My girlfriend handles he trip very well and but I'm starting to feel nauseous. After we get a couple water bottles we check out the venue and than head upstairs to dance. Dancing is fun, It is about 9 and I feel sober but i know I am still getting a minor trip.

Me and my girlfriend walk outside on a balcony and look at the outside of the venue. Here we discuss how all these people look so messed up and how we tend to see a lot of them do this practically every weekend. We watch a few young girls who are wearing barely anything roll balls and dance sexually. We watch men stare at woman and whisper things to one another and point. We become disgusted with the environment. She than tells me she needs to talk to me and we sit down way in the back and discuss out lives. It becomes a very deep moment for her and she tells me she was thinking of just going to community college and that she wanted to start partying every weekend like a lot of these people, but now she realized that there is so much more to life than this when she used to think that the party life was the best it got. She says she doesn't want to roll and I have been thinking about not rolling either. We feel like dropping this and going to the beach or to my grandmothers house to relax.

We decide to continue dancing and meet up with some friends to talk. It is 10 now and she asks if I wanna drop the pills. I say sure and we go for it. After we drop we walk around more and talk more about people. We see sales, groping, arrests, sick people and other sights that aren't very pleasing. We both agree that we feel as tho we are not even here but rather forms who get to view this party out of the ordinary. Its hard to explain... lol. Not to mention we decided to dress in just normal clothing with no candy or anything so it drops a lot of attention. The roll starts to hit now at around 11 and I feel nauseas. I take my girlfriend with me to the restrooms and drop her off with security. I puke about 6 times but it feels good. I always puke on these come ups. I feel a bit like dancing but more floored. I don't feel tweaky. I should test my pills but I bought these off a friend whom I trust. We walk around and my girlfriend than gets nauseas and pukes in a restroom but is fine right after. We cant get into the groove tho. The music outside sucks so we head inside but its super hot. We decide to stat in and I sweat like a pig. The party didn't end till 8 but we head out at 1:45. I felt satisfied and we both discussed how the 2c-e opened our eyes more about the rave scene down here in southern California. We both decide that rather than spending 200 bucks to go to a party, we could spend that same money and spend a day at sea world or something. That pleases me.

So, we find a hotel at around 3pm and my roll is now coming down. Once inside we make love which I feel was the most satisfying time of my night. It is very passionate and "Real." (If you kind of understand what I mean, again... hard to explain.) we fall asleep at around 4:30. We both wake up feeling an afterglow.

Sadly, No weed for me. 420 festival and no damn weed. wtf. :'(

-So TLDR:

The 2c-e for me was not what I thought it would be at the rave. I have done acid and it was not nearly as deep. I dunno, it was just weird how it ended up. I didn't even want to be there most of the time to be honest.

Sorry for the sucky trip report. It is my first and just a quick summary.

The 2c-e for me was not what I thought it would be at the rave. I have done acid and it was not nearly as deep. I dunno, it was just weird how it ended up. I didn't even want to be there most of the time to be honest.

Sorry for the sucky trip report. It is my first and just a quick summary.

I think part of the lack of depth comes from the low dose and timing perhaps.

Had you done 2C-E before? First trips are always weird until you're acquainted with the substance.

I think if you'd dosed higher it would have been way more deep. 2C-E has a pretty exponential dose-response curve at some point. So an extra few mg will rocket you sideways to the moon, when the original dose wasn't spectacular.

I also think if you had dropped the rolls earlier you might have had a deeper experience. Rolls and psychedelics always lead to amazing trips for me, when timed correctly.

Are you going to try again? Maybe in a new, more familiar environment, new dose timing, etc etc.

Also thanks for the report, I'm glad to hear contrasting experiences from my own...%)

So I was reading up on this combo specifically, and it seems the consensus is 2ce first then MDMA. However, I took a quick look at the 2cb + MDMA Combo Subthread and it's the the opposite.

I'm fairly experienced with both of those phens and I appreciate the differences between the two, but I don't think they're that far apart where the whole thing should be flipped (pun intended) upside-down.

Thoughts?

I took some molly comming down from a 2c-e trip. It was nice, gave me an intense urge to find someone to cuddle with....

dosing a 10mg 2c-i cap shortly after eating an amazing roll was fucking mind blowing....

they tend to potentiate each other in a very nice way from every experience i have had mixing them, its very enjoyable....

2c-i and molly had me fucking floored though.... i did not get up for any reason other than to piss for around 5 hours..... felt melty...

So I was reading up on this combo specifically, and it seems the consensus is 2ce first then MDMA. However, I took a quick look at the 2cb + MDMA Combo Subthread and it's the the opposite.

I'm fairly experienced with both of those phens and I appreciate the differences between the two, but I don't think they're that far apart where the whole thing should be flipped (pun intended) upside-down.

Thoughts?

I agree with both of the above timings.
I think the 2c-b is a lot faster to hit, much more on par with Molly timing, whereas 2C-E is timed more like acid.
Additionally the bees are a lot more gentle than the c-e.
Going into something heavier benefits from already being super rolled and happy, creating a guaranteed good mindset.
I find bees to be gentle, almost boring, so MDMA first kind of overpowers the bee and imo is kind of a waste.
Its also better to take the more intense substance first, As stopping is easy if you are already having a really intense trip, but if you get overconfident with Molly before eating 2c-e and take an epic dose.
I don't find this to be an iSsue with bees, as the dose response is pretty forgiving, whereas 2c-e has a much steeper a dose response.

Last edited:
AWESOME report about 2ce+MDMA

I just bumped it for ya. He calls it "SparkleFlipping" ;) <3 I like him already :)

Take em at the same time. As intense as this sounds, saving one or the other for the end of the trip deminishes the effects what your taking cuz you already peaked out. Blue Dolphin and about 19 mg of 2-ce was so wirey i couldnt stop gripping my fists and jumping back at slightest noise. If this combo is to be done have some valium or xanax around or some opiates at the end cuz it gets TENSE!!!!!!!

I have insufflated very small amounts of 2c-e a couple of times now, due to the lack of a good scale. I would suppose the doses to be 2-5 mg. They all worked out nicely, felt the effects almost instantly after insufflation. A bit anxiety on the come up as always, but settled very nicely, felt very safe and free. I did not feel a definite neutrality to the substance as I've read described, which could be the small dose. Little to no body load. Visually very beautiful, was hiking around a lake - lovely autumn colors. Smoked some hashish, boosted the experience a bit, but I didn't get the usual lazy bodyload from the hashish. I felt similarities to both mescaline, 2c-b (obviously) and lsd, and can't wait to try bigger doses with this promising chemical. Since this is a pretty long lasting substance, and I have had no chance of sleeping even with low doses, I suppose daytime tripping is the best solution. Can't wait for the next free day!

This combo has been done by myself and a lot of friends(mostly ravers). Its one of the best combos in my opinion as 2ce is extremely visual but doesn't cause too much confusion like lsd. I've also given 2ce(20mg) to many of my friends at raves while they were rolling, and only one person had a bad trip out of at least 40. Many of these people had never tripped on any psychedelic either. Its much easier to handle under the influence of MDMA.

Sparkleflipping is one of the most intriguing mdma+ a pysch combo I've done. The experience was just completely amazing. I took 30 mgs of 2ce and then one hour later I took 150 mgs of molly. The timing was perfect. I was really starting to feel both right away. After 45 minutes I had to go to the bathroom to vomit pretty heavily. It was one of those purges where after you just get that feeling like oh fuck yeah now i'm ready to party. Right away I could feel this was going to be magical. After two hours I was experiencing what I would call "out of body" experiences. It was amazing. I would leave myself for around 10 or so minutes and fly about the universe and see all of its glory. I had this routine going where I would come back and be like "wtf it must have been like a half an hour" only to look at the clock and it would have been 5 to 10 minutes max. The nthe second thing I would do is immediately grab the bong and just hit it like crazy which would then propel me back out into the universe, After awhile I decided it was time to hit some dmt which was utterly astounding. It felt so ridiculously euphoric like I was literally the king of the universe. After that I just smoked a few more bongs and hit the dmt a few more times and capped of an amazing night.

The combo of 2c-e and MDMA sounds amazing!! I just have some questions that maybe some more experienced people can help me with. First off, my experience with 2c-e is lacking. I have had one eyeballed ~5mg dose and one 5mg insufflated dose. I did trip with the nasal dose so I know what it's like. I also have pretty good experience to psychedelics in general, so I am not worried about freaking out but more worried about a dose that would make it uncomfortable dancing and moving around all night at a concert.

2c-e is very stimulating for me, especially for the first few hours. Should I take a mild, but higher dose in a few days to see how I react at higher oral doses? I want to gain more experience but I would rather wait till NYE. I may wait, tripping once a month is enough I think.

My plan is to take about 13 - 15mg an hour - hour 1/2 before we go inside so if I have to purge, I can do it easily. Eat 2c-e at 8PM and go inside at 9 and take my roll(s) at 11:15 so I can be peaking on my roll at midnight which is something I've always wanted to do. Leading me to my next question, is it better to eat my rolls around the peak of 2c-e? A lot of people take it before or at the same time as 2c-e. Is coming down from both at the same time going to be bad? I don't get bad MDMA comedowns at all as with 2c-e. I'd like to dose 2c-e then a few hours later the MDMA.

What y'all think? Can ya give me some insight?

The combo of 2c-e and MDMA sounds amazing!! I just have some questions that maybe some more experienced people can help me with. First off, my experience with 2c-e is lacking. I have had one eyeballed ~5mg dose and one 5mg insufflated dose.
I know this isn't your question, but don't do that.
I did trip with the nasal dose so I know what it's like. I also have pretty good experience to psychedelics in general, so I am not worried about freaking out but more worried about a dose that would make it uncomfortable dancing and moving around all night at a concert.
definitely start low and move up. I suggest 10-12mg, especially since you're planning on combining it with another substance.
2c-e is very stimulating for me, especially for the first few hours. Should I take a mild, but higher dose in a few days to see how I react at higher oral doses? I want to gain more experience but I would rather wait till NYE. I may wait, tripping once a month is enough I think.
If you take 12-15mg by this weekend you'll probably be relatively ok for NYE. That's not a bad idea imo.
My plan is to take about 13 - 15mg an hour - hour 1/2 before we go inside so if I have to purge, I can do it easily. Eat 2c-e at 8PM and go inside at 9 and take my roll(s) at 11:15 so I can be peaking on my roll at midnight which is something I've always wanted to do.
Sounds about right. In my experience, to reduce the chance of vomiting you can put your dose in a large glass of ginger tea (I like mine iced) and drink it at a normal pace. I come up at a comfortable rate, which seems to reduce the body load.
Leading me to my next question, is it better to eat my rolls around the peak of 2c-e? A lot of people take it before or at the same time as 2c-e. Is coming down from both at the same time going to be bad? I don't get bad MDMA comedowns at all as with 2c-e. I'd like to dose 2c-e then a few hours later the MDMA.

What y'all think? Can ya give me some insight?
It seems the consensus is to have the MDMA hit around the time you're peaking on 2c-e. Myself, I'm not so good at timing stuff like that, but I think you should try the most "popular" method first and adjust from there.

As far as going to bed, you won't sleep well after the 2c-e unless you take something like a Xanax when you get home. I doubt the MDMA will change that one way or the other.

So, to sum up...
  • don't eyeball doses
  • start low if inexperienced
  • tester trip this weekend ok
  • imbibe material in ginger tea slowly
  • take MDMA 1-2 hours after 2c-e
  • expect poor sleep or have something to help

So, to sum up...
  • don't eyeball doses
  • start low if inexperienced
  • tester trip this weekend ok
  • imbibe material in ginger tea slowly
  • take MDMA 1-2 hours after 2c-e
  • expect poor sleep or have something to help

I agree. I have my scale now. I think I'll get two rolls if I can find something relatively clean. That way I can take one about 2 hours after my intake of 2c-e and another one to prolong my peak.

I'd like to trip this weekend, but I think it'd be best to wait. I want the experience to be as fresh as possible.

Ok, just posting to say that I've just taken a small dose of MDMA (about 30mg) and 2mg of 2ce. Didn' thiink the 2ce would do anything but it's really nice. Make's the buz a bit like 2cb. None of the side effects I usually get from MDMA (too much previous use) but nice empathy and slight colour enhancement.

Does anyone else have any experience with small doses of 2ce?

P.S. sorry if this is a repost or something but I'm a bit spangled and thought I'd share my experience.

I just tried 5 mg of 2C-E for my first time last night. 5 mg was actually very euphoric and recreational and my first initial thoughts were a small dose of MDMA with a small dose of 2C-E could be really fun for a night out. Have you had any more experiences with this mixture? I'm also wondering what your tolerance to MDMA is like. I often take a hefty dose of 230 mg of good quality crystal as I have a bit of a tolerance, so I'm trying to figure out what percentage of your normal dose 30 mg of MDMA would have been like when you tried this combo to find out how much I should consider trying.

I'm definitely going to explore 2C-E at higher doses on its own before mixing it with anything, but Id like to get as much feedback as possible.

Anyone tried mixing a small dose of 2C-E with MDMA?

If so how much of each did you take, and what is your tolerance to both?

Thanks everyone!

I used to take 3-5mg of 2C-E just about every time I rolled, very few of the 2C-E's effects showed themselves beyond visuals and an even better body buzz. For me it was as if it the 2C-E potentiated the MDMA a bit, and added visuals.

Sometimes I would get rushes of coldness that I associated with 2C-E, but it was also winter time when I used to do this.

The MDMA dose was usually 1-2 strong tabs, idk the actually amount of MDMA obviously.

I once insufflated an unknown dose of 2ce over the course of an hour or more. I started with what I know was about a threshold dose, about the size of the tip of a pencil. I did just a little bit more at a time after, much less than my first dose, every 15 minutes or so until I was tripping as much as I could comfortably. About 2-3 hours later, once I had peaked and knew I couldn't get any higher, I put an e pill in my mouth. It was an orange Ecko, medium dose pure mdma. After about one minute of the pill being in my mouth, I began to notice an obvious change in my vision. The 2ce visuals began to take on another form that was very impressive. Things began to come alive out of what visuals were already present. It felt like an entirely different drug. After about 5 minutes I felt like the experience would be too intense for me to let the whole pill dissolve so I took it out of my mouth and waited about 20 minutes for me to get adjusted. I put it back in my mouth again and immediately felt changes in effects. I found it very strange that the mdma took effect so quickly. Although I was not rolling, the mdma enhanced the 2ce in a very awesome way. It was very intense visually in an outstanding way, and the unexpected intensity tested my ability to stay centered and not become overwhelmed. Has anyone taken 2ce first, then mdma? Can you relate? The mdma did not at all help direct the trip like it does for mushrooms, it multiplied the effects of the 2ce instead, adding a whole new flavor to the experience.

You sucked on the ecstasy pill, letting it dissolve in your mouth rather than swallowing it? I've seen people chew ecstasy pills but never heard anyone dissolve them in their mouth!

You sucked on the ecstasy pill, letting it dissolve in your mouth rather than swallowing it? I've seen people chew ecstasy pills but never heard anyone dissolve them in their mouth!

Its a really cool way to transition a trip into a flip. The effects usually begin to come on pretty quickly, but rather than hitting you like a ton of bricks, its gradual.