• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Combo Sub thread] MDMA and Psychedelics vers. I can feel color

Candyflipping and more, Opinions?

So I'm going to candyflip soon (among other things) and I want some peoples opinions on my method.

00:00 - Going to be drinking and smoking bud casually, not getting to drunk or high.
03:30 - Already stopped drinking and smoking. Drop two tabs of medium strength acid.
05:00 - Drop E
09:30 - Towards the end of the trip, pretty much when its done. Do 1000mg of DXM powder.
09:30 + Smoke more weed.

I have plenty of experience with acid, dxm and am a heavy smoker, but this will be my 1st time doing E.
Do people think this is an optimal way to experience the true power of the candyflip?

its never a good idea to do a substance you have never done before in combination with others. in saying that i guess mdma is one of the safer drugs to break that idea with considering it is pretty difficult to fuck up an mdma experience.

your time line sounds pretty good but i always have to laugh when i see such plans cause i know how the plans usually go out the window once high.

good luck in your journey :)

ps what pills and paper do you have? is it all tested or do you know 100% it is what it is suppose to be. i hate to be tripping and be coming up on some dodgy pills not that you would even know i guess cause you dont have anything to compare the experience with hence not a good idea to combine substances on first run.

and I'll continue the pattern and move it into ED's Combo subthread..

but, DO NOT TAKE MDMA AND DXM. DO NOT.

DXM and MDMA is extremely likely to cause Serotonin Syndrome, a potentially FATAL reaction. Getting drunk before dropping LSD seems rather foolhardy as well, the two highs will clash.

I think you need to do some more research before popping every drug you can get your hands on..

Candyflipping

Hi all! It's my friends 18th birthday next week & she's had experience with pure mdma crystals but never LSD.
So she's playing with the idea of candyflipping with pure mdma crystals not pills and wants to be clued up.
really just wants to know dosages & all details on how todo it ect..
Thank you!?

I'll go ahead and merge this into the MEGA thread, you'll find plenty of amazing information in there :)

If she hasn't tried LSD before, trying it on it's own before is likely a good idea. Although, I would say if you are going to combine LSD with anything for the first time it's probably best to choose MDMA over any other drug. The euphoria makes it near impossible to have a bad time!

I'll go ahead and merge this into the MEGA thread, you'll find plenty of amazing information in there :)

If she hasn't tried LSD before, trying it on it's own before is likely a good idea. Although, I would say if you are going to combine LSD with anything for the first time it's probably best to choose MDMA over any other drug. The euphoria makes it near impossible to have a bad time!

Ah thank you! She really wants to do LSD for the first time with MDMA, she seems set on it so just want to make sure she does it properly!?

Personally I say go for it, but others always seem to advise against it haha. As long as she can keep her cool, she'll have an amazing time :)

I'd say take ~150ug of LSD and let that kick in for a few hours, dropping a good dose of MDMA when you're comfortable. Can't really go wrong there!

Personally I say go for it, but others always seem to advise against it haha. As long as she can keep her cool, she'll have an amazing time :)

I'd say take ~150ug of LSD and let that kick in for a few hours, dropping a good dose of MDMA when you're comfortable. Can't really go wrong there!

Ah sounds good! Going to be a house party with a few friends so she's going to be in a comfortable environment to which im guessing plays a factor,think its going to be a good night! Lol ?

I'd like to say I definitely felt the colours this past weekend. I unfortunately had a bad trip with the 150mcg of LSD and I must say that downing 120mg of MDMA made my trip insane in a not positive way. I still had an absolute blast after I left the festival I attended, but I feel as if I need a rematch with the combo. I'm almost certain that my next candyflip will be one of pure bliss as I know what to fully expect. I wrote a trip report in the Trip Reports section of the forums for those interested.

^ ah, that mistake put me in the hospital before lol..

Yeah, if you're having a bad time on acid, downing MDMA to try and help really can screw with your head. Glad you had a good time after that though, I've really been craving a classic candy flip but things haven't worked themselves out to open time for it yet

I'm sure that my body used absolutely everything it had for me to keep myself from ending up in the hospital or dying. My body was trashed and I slept for 18 hours after that. I learned a lot from the experience both spiritually and simple things such as proper dosing though. I'm probably going for 100mcg LSD next time and gradually increase it as I get more used to it.

There really is nothing quite like it.

First real Candy Flip

I've candyflipped with methylone and lsd before, but tomoro I'm gona pick up a 10 strip and a gram of mda to enjoy with my girlfriend, and want to know if I should expect a different experience than when i did it with the m1

well yeh itll be different!

have you had mda previously?

yea but never with acid, I also usually try to go for liquid and stay away from papers, but these days theres only paper around

LSD and MDA is incredible, the two compliment each other extremely well.

I'ma merge this into the main thread though, plenty of info in there

MDMA + 2c-b Combo (First Time)

Hi--
So tomorrow night i am going to a rave with some friends. I have one 25mg capsule of 2c-b, and 3 exstacy pills (Green A's). I have rolled around 10 times, and have never tried the 2c-b. Does anyone know if the MDMA and 2c-b combo is worth trying? is 25mg 2c-b too much to be trying at a rave for the first time? what timing should i drop the rolls/2c-b and which should be taken first. thanks =].

i have no experiance with any 2c-x's. i have tried acid a few times and rolled ~10 times like i said. 6 ft tall and about 150 lbs male.

25mg on it's own can be pretty overwhelming for a new user. Adding MDMA to a first time experience with 2C-B especially in public could really be uncomfortable.

I haven't personally tried this combo, but a friend of mine last weekend did and it was also his first time doing 2C-B. He did 15mg of 2C-B, and 120mg MDMA 2 hours after dosing the 2C-B. He said he didn't really feel the 2C-B until he did the MDMA, so I'd say 25mg is a bit much especially if it's your first time.