• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Combo Sub thread] MDMA and Psychedelics vers. I can feel color

Zalo

Bluelighter
"Psychedelics" are a rather diverse group of chemicals, so don't think that by seeing this thread that you can take any drug with MDMA all willy-nilly and have a good time!

Some drugs NOT to combine with MDMA are DXM, aMT, 2C-T-x, MXE, ayahuasca, changa or any other form of DMT that contains an MAOi. Some mushroom chocolates contain harmala to increase the potency, those are dangerous to take with MDMA as well as any other drug with a MAO or SRI action. Always research a combination thoroughly before embarking and start low before working your way up.

Personally, I have found MDMA to make psychedelics seem "safer". This is NOT the case in reality, but MDMA has a habit of making one extremely happy and this can often reduce any anxiety that comes along with a strong psychedelic trip. It will tend to push the trip into a happy, euphoric state.. as one would expect MDMA to do!

Something that is extremely important with when combining drugs, is verifying their purity before hand. Taking some bunk "Acid" and "Ecstasy" (DOx and TFMPP) could lead to the worst 24+ hours of your life. Always be sure of your product and test it beforehand. Reagent testing kits for both LSD and MDMA can be found from Bunk Police and EZ test.

LSD, 2C-B or even some odd ones like 5-MeO-DiPT can all combine amazingly with MDMA. There is still a great amount of risk when combining multiple drugs and caution must be taken. Take slightly lowered doses to what you would normally take of either drug alone and work your way up. Be sure to research both drugs beforehand and watch for any potential interactions. Some extreme fun is to be had, but with caution-to-the-wind type dosing you can find yourself extremely overstimulated extremely fast. Total sensory overload is not always fun..!!

Just be safe and know what you are doing, 15mg 2C-B in with a dose of MDMA will bring back that "magic" everyone keeps talking about losing like it was born for the job

- Folley

Original Post:

Hey BlueLight,

I'll be attending a music festival around the beginning of May and I'd like suggestions on how to maximize the duration of my roll while minimizing harm. The event lasts for 10 hours, but I'll most likely be attending 6-7 hours of it.

My last roll was on February 17th, 2013. I exercise and take anti-oxidants regularly. I plan on pre-loading on Vitamin E, Vitamin C, and Alpha Lipoic Acid; I'll post-load on 5-HTP only if I'm not feeling too well.

I'm a 5'11" male weighing 71kg. I plan on parachuting 125mg initially and I'd like to re-dose only once. I don't mind being sober for the first couple of hours.

Side question: I may get my hands on LSD as well and I might try candy flipping for the first time. How much MDMA and LSD should I take, which should I take first, and how much time should there be in between taking one after the other?

Also, does Candy Flipping increase neurotoxicity? I'd assume it would be the same as just taking MDMA considering LSDs safety, but drug interactions are an interesting thing.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't preload with the Vitamin C, It actually lessens the effects. Take it afterwards.

Have you tried LSD before?

Usually, you want to take the LSD first because the high is a lot longer. You don't want to come down on the MDMA while peaking on LSD. Take the LSD, 2 hours later dose 125mgs (and if you want to redose, maybe an hour later but you should be pretty fucked up since you'll be on LSD).

I intend on experimenting with about 100µg of LSD a few weeks prior to the event. How much LSD would you recommend for a Candy Flip session?

It depends on what you think you'll be able to handle. Also, remember that it's going to be at a festival with a lot of people.

Does LSD intensify the MDMA, or vice-versa, or do they just mold into one unique experience? Also, wouldn't the anxiolytic properties of MDMA null potential anxious feelings associated with LSD?

LSD and MDMA is definitely it's own, sparkle-filled lovey universe. I don't think you'll get anxiety, just more of a 'oh holy fucking shit!' sort of a reaction. I wouldn't take more than 3 tabs of acid with my pills however, more than that overpowers the MDMA.

LSD and MDMA was always my favorite combo.. I am dying to do it again (it has been at least 10 years)

Dude above me said he wouldn't take more than 3 LSD hits.. I would do it the other way around tho.. I would dose the LSD first (1 Tab assuming it is good) and hit up 100-250mg of MDMA throughout the night after that.. I never liked getting too heavy into my trip then switching gears as hard as MDMA switches them.. either way tho.. you are bound to enjoy your night either way.

Now someone send some awesome MDMA and LSD down to Central FL so I end up with it lol!

Could combine LSD and AMT to increase duration. It's kind of like a super candy flip.

I appreciate all these replies for candy flipping. Assuming I take moderate doses how difficult is it to stay aware, and is memory fleeting? I'm the type to prefer being aware of my surroundings despite being on a substance and I'd like to believe that I'm quite skilled at it. Also, can you gain any insights from candy flipping, like MDMA and LSD on their own, or will you be utterly lost in a semi-conscious world?

Dont take too much LSD, dont take too much mdma
Remember mdma lasts from 3-5 hours, LSD lasts a lot longer, keep this in mind and dose accordingly

Candy flipping is my favorite combo. When you take each drug depends on what kind of experience you want to have. Lsd takes longer to kick in and lasts much longer than mdma. If your goal is to have the peak effects of both drugs at the same time (my recommendation), you should take the mdma 2-3 hours after the lsd. This way the peaks of each drug will line up.

As far as dosing goes, don't try to take a huge dose of lsd or it will tend to overpower the mdma. Stay under 200ug. 150ug of lsd and 100mg of mdma(adjust for the quality of your product if needed) a couple of hours later should be fine. You shouldn't need a redose.

I wouldn't worry too much about coming down off the mdma while you are still tripping. With this schedule, the lsd peak will be over by that time. Of course, not taking a huge dose of mdma lessens this problem.

The title is pretty accurate as, in my experience, the trip seems to "flip" back and forth between feeling more like lsd at some times and feeling mainly like mdma at other times.

There are no additional risks as far as neurotoxicity is concerned. It may be plausible that lsd could slightly reduce neurotoxicity due to its broad pharmacological profile, strong binding affinity, and long duration, but this is purely speculation.

Have fun!

The last weekend, I tried MDMA + 5-MeO-MiPT, for the second time. I love it. It was 5 mg of moxy, ~100 mg of MDMA 15 minute later, and ~50 mg of MDMA when T+ 1. Amazingly fast coming up at T+ 0:30. A bit of nausea, and then I traveled to a world world of darkness, hedonism and pure bliss at the same time. The two opposite states, let's call them light and darkness, were just two forces fighting each other to be te one giving me more pleasure. My skin was "on fire", my eyes were twitching quite violently and all my senses (specially touch) were amplified more than when I take MDMA and nothing else. The club was freaking hot inside and They ran out fo water bottles in the middle of the night, but none of these things was even close to ruin my roll. I came down of the E at T+ 3:30 (I wanted to redose a couple of hours before but I lost my pills in the middle of the glory trip) and the moxy faded out an hour later.

37 days till I start off festival season and I want to go in with a bang, I haven't rolled since Feb 20th so this is the longest break I've taken. I've shroomed a bit lately and I have really fallen in love with that little fungus. My common dose a 1/8th, if I hippy flip do I take a full 1/8th or do I take more, or do I take less? Since its a festival I will be there for 3 days, I don't know what the schedule is so I don't know when I'll flip. So can I shroom leading up to the hippy flip and can I shroom after the flip? Shrooms make lazy as fuck, thoughts on taking bumps of blow to keep wired till dawn?

Candy Flipping for the first time

Hey hey, I'm going to a psytrance event in about 2 and a half weeks and I've decided to try out candy flipping. I'm moderately experienced with both LSD and MDMA and although I've done some reading on the combination I still have a few questions I haven't found answers to and I'd really appreciate some ideas and advice. I plan on starting the roll right around the time I'm at the peak of my cid trip (so more or less three hours) but some things I'm still not sure about are the following

1) Since both drugs are clearly synergistic in their effects, how much would you recommend I reduce the dose of each (or at least one of them) to? Say for example half the amount I would normally take of each substance individually? I really have no clue on recommended dose adjustments

2) I assume It's fine to redose on MD later on, but what about the LSD? Is it a bad idea to take more LSD when I feel I'm coming down from the flip?

3) I've rolled a total of 4 times now, each time roughly a month and a half apart with the exception of my 2nd and 3rd rolls which were only a week apart (stupid, I know, and it took its toll at the time). My last roll was actually almost 2 weeks ago, it was a relatively low dose, I got all sorts of energy but no real euphoria, bruxism, etc. The comedown was mellow and the hangover wasn't a big deal either, I didn't feel E-tarded and have been eating just fine, the only thing I felt during those 3 days or so was fatigue and a tiny bit of emotional instability on the second day. I'm describing all this since I'm a little worried about MDMA tolerance and LSD cross-tolerance. Is the MDMA dose related to the amount of tolerance you build up as well as the time it takes for your sertonin levels to reach baseline? Also, I know this is by no means quantifiable, especially since everyone reacts differently to these substances, but do you guys think my sertonin levels may still be a little shot from all the rolls or should I be able to get a good experience out of my first flip?

All sorts of info is welcome and appreciated :)

Last edited: