• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

[Combo Sub thread] MDMA and Psychedelics vers. I can feel color

Anyone tried mdma + 4-ho-met and care to comment further?

ebola

Would anyone care to share their experience of MDA and LSD and how it compares with MDMA and LSD?

^ LOVE it. It's fucking amazing. Pure psychedelic euphoria, they synergize wonderfully. IMO MDA + MDMA is the way to go but MDA on it's own with LSD is still amazing. It's a lot more self centered though, as you'd probably expect. Great for some personalized introspection but not quite as social as a candyflip

I'd honestly prefer psychedelic euphoria over the MDMA euphoria as it feels more 'natural'. I also found MDMA took away the psychedelia from the LSD. I feel slightly deterred from using MDA though due to its increased neurotoxicity and how it causes worse comedowns than MDMA based on anecdotal evidence. I haven't tried MDA yet, though I have plenty, and I will try it on its own if I do plan on flipping with it.

MDA isn't that much more neurotoxic at all, only very slightly more so if it really is at all. MDA is honestly one of the best drugs I've tried, it's worth it.

MDA isn't that much more neurotoxic at all, only very slightly more so if it really is at all.

I don't think that there has been sufficient study to establish quantitatively how MDA's neurotoxicity compares to MDMA's, but being longer lasting and less selective for 5ht, we should expect MDA to be worse.

ebola

I meant from an anecdotal perspective, as the comedown really doesn't seem to be any longer lasting than MDMA's (I will admit the next day is a tad harsher, but not by much). Considering MDA is more potent than MDMA it would make sense that it would be more neurotoxic when given at equal doses though.

I meant from an anecdotal perspective

An anecdotal perspective yields no reliable information about neurotoxicity. I find the day after to be identical with both.

ebola

candy flippin ( LSD n MDMA ) is shamazing............the best thing since crystal MD:) stay safe n happy ravin/trippin balls :)))))))))))))))))))

150 ug LSD and 120 mg MDMA at T+3hrs was the most amazing drug experience of my life. There is a moment of pure bliss that defies all description. Nothing I have taken matches the intensity and depth of that combo. Pure fire.