European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Colloquialisms

Norman - Geeky.

"He's a bit of a norman but he's alright"

^ I'd never heard that until moving to Bristol and you used it to describe some random who turned up at my flat! He was a bit of a norman.

Norman was very common around here, as well. Not so much any more.

Aye go for it man, I'm pretty sure this macbook must have a built in mic somewhere. Gies some patter to shout & I'll let you hear how it's supposed to be said. Or I'll mumble incoherently into the microphone, you won't know the difference anyway so it won't matter.

The good thing about here is, you go far north in England & they'll nick your car to sell it. Go further north to around the Glasgow area & we'll just smash your car up for a laugh. Go even further north past Glasgow & cunts will burn you at the stake for making lumps of metal move with witchcraft.

ahahahahah

Sound.

Goupin' - Disgusting, dirty nasty. Or it can mean sore

I.E. Her fanny was Goupin'

or

My leg is goupin

"Would ye lyk tae tek yer face fer a shaite?" amongst my lovely friends. I think it means go away.

It means yer talking shite round here. Like whatever youve just said is nonsense / wrong.

gadge/gadgie - man (generally one older than you)

Gadgie in Scotland (east coast at least) is someone whos a pure tinky cunt i.e. a mess, badly dressed, maybe smells and is probably a jakie.

Norman = norman no mates. Someone with no friends.

Talking ´oarie / oary´- talking in slang and rough instead of using proper words, e.g. ken, nut, eh, aye etc.

Pure techal - really good / brilliant.

Talking ´oarie / oary´- talking in slang and rough instead of using proper words, e.g. ken, nut, eh, aye etc.

These are "proper" words, they're just not "standard" english.

In fact you'll find both "ken" and "aye" in the Oxford English Dictionary.

Saw a fit fit bird from behind while driving around in the white van and the driver lent out the window and went 'oi oi', when she tuned round he went 'uurrrgggghhh!!!! front munt!'.

Good one I thought.

Saw a fit fit bird from behind while driving around in the white van and the driver lent out the window and went 'oi oi', when she tuned round he went 'uurrrgggghhh!!!! front munt!'.

Good one I thought.

she getzs doggie