• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine & CWE (aka cdub) Megathread: third time's the charm

Agree with the other posters re. shaking it up, not sure what you mean there. Don't shake it up to get the powder mixed back in as that defeats the whole purpose, as opi8 said;
opi8 said:
Shaking it is not what you want to do, the reason a CWE is done and works is because codeine is highly soluble in water and paracetamol is not very soluble in water, therefore, you want to remove all of the insoluble material, not shake them up and drink them.

Personally I wouldn't leave a cdub sitting around in a glass at room temp for 4 days. I've found these solutions go mouldy/manky pretty quickly and easily, and IMO 4 days is really pushing it. I am a bit of a germphobe though. Next time, why not just extract it when you want to do it...?

Iv been filtering it with just an old t shirt

I re froze it and did the extraction again but once again it came through fairly milky.
All up I only put through 8 grams of apap and it was plain to see close to that was caught in the filter the first time.

I am aware of the risks of ingesting to much paracetamol

I did it early because I'm going to be in a hotel room Sunday morning and didn't wanna have to do it there and bring a filter n whatever. Doing it on Thursday was probably jumping the gun a bit but I hadn't done a cwe in a while and was excited to do it again so I did it Thursday

Also it is In an air tight bottle inside a safe

Normal t-shirts have pretty big gaps between the threads (and the older the shirt the bigger the gaps). In the future you should buy some coffee filters, they may take a little longer to filter but it's worth it to be safer for your body.

Yeah I'm not a big opiate user so I havnt really felt it necessary but next time I'll get some

Use a t shirt then use a coffee filter. Works the best. The shirt does alot of the work in filtering then the coffee filter finesses out the rest, often leaving a clear solution if youre patient and/or skilled enough.

Going straight to the coffee filter without the shirt steo is way too gluggy and messy.

Use a t shirt then use a coffee filter. Works the best. The shirt does alot of the work in filtering then the coffee filter finesses out the rest, often leaving a clear solution if youre patient and/or skilled enough.

Going straight to the coffee filter without the shirt steo is way too gluggy and messy.

I second this.

Thanks guys, iv just had it now and everythings bliss lol thanks for all the tips and info

Pretty disappointed with this cwe I put in 170mg and I'm barely feeling it. Last time I had that much I was nodding hard, that was codeine linctus though so I know I had 170mg I guess I must of lost alot of the codeine in the extraction. I did filter it 3 times

Pretty disappointed with this cwe I put in 170mg and I'm barely feeling it. Last time I had that much I was nodding hard, that was codeine linctus though so I know I had 170mg I guess I must of lost alot of the codeine in the extraction. I did filter it 3 times

Welcome to opiate life. I did 240mg on my first ever codeine/opiate dose and it did next to nothing. I did 300mg the next day and that worked for me.

... and not so much welcome to opiate life, but welcome to CWE life. The variables present in the process always mean youre gonna have days when you just for whatever reason dont get a decent codeine yield. As you get better at it these days will be less and less. But you gotta expect the odd shitty extraction and having no idea what you did different/wrong.

Deal with it. Be thankful that we have such easy access to an enjoyable opiate and a fairly safe extraction process that allows us to enjoy it safely.

Does anyone put their CWE in the fridge/cool it down before filtering? Is it supposedly more effective this way and/or does it have any HR benefits?

I normally just cover the pills with tap water, wait till they dissolve, wet a coffee filter, and pour the mixture into that then of course wait until it's done. It's the simplest way and IME just as effective as "cooling it to x temperature" and multiple filterings and so on.

Does anyone put their CWE in the fridge/cool it down before filtering? Is it supposedly more effective this way and/or does it have any HR benefits?

I normally just cover the pills with tap water, wait till they dissolve, wet a coffee filter, and pour the mixture into that then of course wait until it's done. It's the simplest way and IME just as effective as "cooling it to x temperature" and multiple filterings and so on.

From my understanding it allows for some paracetamol to crystallise, or something rather. But really I have no clue. I used to do it for a while before doing a coffee filter, and after using a shirt filter, and it always gave my product more clarity. My other understanding is that it could re-solidify some of the leftover paracetamol, as opposed to just coagulating it, but again it's just speculation from my knowledge.

More codeine and less paracetamol/ibuprofen dissolved in chilled water, so it is better to keep the solution in the fridge for a bit while dissolving (i usually put it back in the fridge while it filters too)

From the first post in this thread:

footscrazy said:
Solubility of Ibuprofen

The solubility of ibuprofen in water at 25 degrees celcius or lower is less is than 1mg per ml. Source.

At 31 degrees 100mg dissolves in 100 ml (1mg/ml).
At 21 degrees, 7.8mg dissolves in 100ml (0.078mg/ml)

Solubility of Paracetamol

Mg paracetamol dissolved in ml of water at degrees celcius. Source.

0 - 7.21mg/ml
5 - 8.21mg/ml
10 - 9.44mg/ml
15 - 10.97mg/ml
20 - 12.78mg/ml
25 - 14.90mg/ml

I'm not sure I understand. Wouldn't one want an increased number of mg's dissolved per ml? Wouldn't you want the water at 25, as opposed to 0? Because more paracetamol is dissolved per ml?

you really want as small amount of apao or bruphen in your end solution as possible, as close to zero celsius. which is why some people put their solution in the freezer before filtering.

but, if you botch the filtering the above is out of the equation. you need to make sure you perform the correct filter as well.

its not necessary to be using as cold water as possible as you can see by the above numbers. just so long as you dont go using a gallon if water for the cdub ;)