• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine & CWE (aka cdub) Megathread: third time's the charm

I had a nice, warm, cuddly night last night ;) 350mg codeine with 40mg DXM for both me and a good female friend of mine.

Only problem I had was that the antihistamine I took didn't work for some reason and I still got the itches. Wound up cutting the cast off my hand because it got too intense at one point.

^what AH did you take, mate? that didn't work.

possibly might have just needed an extra anti-histamine?

50mg Dimenhydrinate. It's worked before and I took it around 10 mins before I took the DXM (so 40 mins before the codeine)

hmmm, strange it didn't work considering it's a pretty decent AH. oh well, better luck next time!

Periactin (cyproheptadine) works good for me.

Very cheap, comes in huge size pack.

4-6mg 45-60mins before codeine. I'll usually take my 20-40mg dxm at the same time.

had a pretty scary experience with codeine the other day.was my first time dosing codeine in months and i did my usual 600mg dose.i ended up going all pink from itching myself.then something thats never happened to me before happened.all these welts started showing up on my arms.it looked like i had been attacked by ants.fuckin scary.that^ is a real histamine reaction????

thats a definite extreme histamine reaction, js. something to take into account here forth.

next time i would proceed with caution, dosing minimally with an antihistamine known to work for you.

take it easy mate!

does anyone else tried the brand name Mydol, its cheaper but seem almost oily and tastes like shit.

Theres really no discussion of the induvidual brands of codeine products permitted.

Really? has that always been a thing?
Fine theyre are 500mg para and 15mg codiene and they taste horrible, oh and they smell funny.

Got refused the other day, pharmacist said there's a 5 day limit. Decided to come back on the 5th day to see what would happened and he happily sold me another packet.

Just dosed 30mg Diazepam + 400mg Codeine. Thinking about trying DXM, what's it like with Codiene? Big fan of MXE & Ketamine but I have a feeling it's a bit different?

What do you guys think about 375mg Pregabalin + 400mg Codeine + 25mg Promethazine? I have a huge tolerance to Codeine. I've read conflicting reports that Prometh is an inhibitor of CYP2D6 and some say it's an inducer so I can't figure out if it potentiates Codeine or not? Obviously it will add to the CNS depression but people may mistake this as potentiation.

Pregabalin speaks for itself but I'm just a little hesitant; I'm always scared of Respiratory Depression even though I used to mix Oxy, Diazepam, Xannies and Alcohol (I know it was stupid, it was a rough time.)

Anyway this combo will have me nodding like crazy which is good because I want to sleep off a hangover tomorrow.

My condeine tolerance is fairly high right. I never get itchy any more and any dose ultimately ends up being a habitual relaxation session where Im aware Ive had the codeine and can feel it but it really doesnt do a great deal for me any more unfortunately. Most of the time anyway. Thats why Im so inclined to think there must be something to what Im about to tell you. I actually got itchy all over off 720mg codeine....

So, long story short, I let the tablets soak in water all day before stirring, extracting etc. Usually I just pop them in water, wait for them to break down, stir the shit outta then for a bit then extract through a shirt then coffee filter. Ive often been suspicious that although the pills completely break down its possible the codeine still hasnt had time to break out of the fine particles and then dissolve in the water when I stir it.

So on this particular occasion a 40 pack of generic panadeine extra (15mg codeine) was left in a glass of water for over 12hrs before I got home and stirred/extracted.

The difference was unbelievable.... it started at my feet.... itchy soles, then hot face and ultimately itchy all over like the old days.

Has anyone else noticed such a phenomenon?

Interesting theory, I wonder how long it would take for all the codeine particles to fully dissolve and if this could be sped up in anyway. I need about 800mg to get the itches these days and the high is so so but for some reason 5x 30mg will make me feel just as high as the 800mg CWE'd. Gonna test out this tomorrow.

That is interesting. Could it be possible that certain pill additives may require a longer soak before the codeine "bonds" with the water? I have no idea about this sort of thing, but I was always a quick CWE'r as I wanted that in my stomach ASAP

As a codeine user of more than a couple of years now I really feel there is something to this. Id really like one of you guys to try it. See how you go.. if you get similar results.

Let your pills soak in water either all day or over night before doing what you do to extract like usual.