• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Codeine & CWE (aka cdub) Megathread: third time's the charm

IM codeine. I really hope that is a low point for you. Then again I'm in no position to judge because the only reason I'm in here is because I've got no more H til Monday and it looks like I'll have to go back to good ol codeine for the weekend. Sigh. It's either codeine or poppy seed tea. I used to like PST but since I've developed somewhat of an opiate tolerance I would be looking at 2kg which isn't cheap. Codeine it is. I'll report back tomorrow when I swing by 5 pharmacies.

I used to be able to afford 1.5kg a day at least for free just by hypothetically stealing. I figure talking about this is not very good over bluelight, though.

EDIT: Also, does anybody know if IM causes pulmonary edema and other histamine-related symptoms similarly to IV?

Last edited:
Despite having an ongoing drug problem I'm not big on stealing. I have done some terrible things in my life though so maybe my moral compass is just fucked.

What do you reckon. PST or codeine? Codeine is pretty cheap. I wonder if a 24 pack would even get me over the line. The thing I don't like about codeine is you can't really redose on it. What is the ceiling dose again? I haven't had any opiates since Thursday morning so it'll be around 60 hours.

Despite having an ongoing drug problem I'm not big on stealing. I have done some terrible things in my life though so maybe my moral compass is just fucked.

What do you reckon. PST or codeine? Codeine is pretty cheap. I wonder if a 24 pack would even get me over the line. The thing I don't like about codeine is you can't really redose on it. What is the ceiling dose again? I haven't had any opiates since Thursday morning so it'll be around 60 hours.

There's no such thing as a ceiling dose on codeine - that's just an internet rumour. After 400mg, however, or maybe 600mg, the histamine levels increase. I would personally go for PST since codeine is like ginger beer compared to it for me. What's your codeine dose/tolerance in general?

As for stealing, I never really felt guilt from stealing from stores. I felt guilty when I stole from my family and people, but the CEOs of coles and woolworths are just greedy cocksuckers who use stealing and insurance as an excuse to lower wages. Stealing may increase the insurance; but it's not the thieves who take the payroll out of hard-working employees instead of the CEO. Besides, even if you do get caught red-handed you can just talk your way out of it without any trouble with police etc. There are literally laws which protect thieves.

I can't believe I am being talked into stealing poppy seeds. I usually use the self service checkouts because it can be a bit awkward when somebody is scanning through 20 bags of seeds. The worst thing is when they aren't a lot of seeds on the shelves and you have to hit up like 3 different supermarkets.

I can't believe I am being talked into stealing poppy seeds. I usually use the self service checkouts because it can be a bit awkward when somebody is scanning through 20 bags of seeds. The worst thing is when they aren't a lot of seeds on the shelves and you have to hit up like 3 different supermarkets.

Lol. Sorry. I don't mean to talk you into it. I'm just saying I feel no guilt from it and nor should you. Self-service checkouts are good for stealing too. And yeah, supermarket shopping sucks dick - I used to drive 30-40 minutes away just to find a store that catered.

EDIT: If you want I can at least give you a quick technique, but that's assuming you don't already know how to do it well.

Basically I used to have a big metal kettle/jug that held up to 900grams of seeds. I would use lukewarm water and soak the seeds in the jug with about 1 1/2 cups- 2 cups depending on the yield (700+ for 2 cups). Make sure the water isn't too hot. I would stirr it with a teaspoon until the seeds are all soaked and continue stirring for a minute or two. I would then leave it for 5-10 minutes (preferably 5) and then give it one last quick stirr. I would grab two mugs and put the jug's tea-filter/catchment on one of the mugs (generally they're designed to fit the mugs for personal tea use), and pour the water out. The catchment would filter the seeds, and eventually you learn techniques to stop the seeds from flowing out by using the catchment. I would do a quick rewash if I was desperate after washing the jug and begin with my next pack of seeds and repeat. I'd bag the washed seeds and throw them out in a bin. If you don't have a tea-jug then you can use a boiling jug which has a catchment built into its end.
If that doesn't make much sense then just ask what doesn't sound right. I wrote that fairly quickly from the top of my head.

I found the jug I used to use online, but it's $40. It works miracles for this job, though.
Frieling-Primo-22-fl-oz-Teapot-with-Infuser.jpg

http://www.wayfair.com/Frieling-Primo-22-fl-oz-Teapot-with-Infuser-0121-FLG1563.html

As for stealing, I used to put on a big trench coat and hid doves in the pockets. When I enter the store I would throw the doves at the cash-register employees and steal the seeds while everybody is in a big frenzy from the doves flying and shitting everywhere. But the doves cost a few hundred dollars each if you want ones that do their jobs properly, so it's not really profitable.

EDIT: I guess you could just ask for the doves back later. Frozen doves don't work as well, since they're dead.

Last edited:
I thought you were going to help me steal poppy seeds. As for making tea, I usually put them in empty bottles, add water, shake/rest, and then undo the cap slightly to squeeze out. Poppy seeds are not very dense though, so with a litre bottle you can only get 400-500 grams in.

I remember reading about a famous person who died with needles stuck in his muscles from all the codeine he would IM.. I thought it was really strange that he didn't use a stronger opiod since he had the money.

It was Howard Hughes, an eccentric billionaire in case anybody is interested.

IM is much safer than IV, but don't inject pills, especially into a muscle. That's to put it blunt, demanding your body to give you an abscess.

I remember reading about a famous person who died with needles stuck in his muscles from all the codeine he would IM.. I thought it was really strange that he didn't use a stronger opiod since he had the money.

It was Howard Hughes, an eccentric billionaire in case anybody is interested.

IM is much safer than IV, but don't inject pills, especially into a muscle. That's to put it blunt, demanding your body to give you an abscess.

Yeah, I think that's a big no-no. Just drink the damn codeine - it has to be processed anyway.

There's no such thing as a ceiling dose on codeine - that's just an internet rumour. After 400mg, however, or maybe 600mg, the histamine levels increase. I would personally go for PST since codeine is like ginger beer compared to it for me. What's your codeine dose/tolerance in general?

As for stealing, I never really felt guilt from stealing from stores. I felt guilty when I stole from my family and people, but the CEOs of coles and woolworths are just greedy cocksuckers who use stealing and insurance as an excuse to lower wages. Stealing may increase the insurance; but it's not the thieves who take the payroll out of hard-working employees instead of the CEO. Besides, even if you do get caught red-handed you can just talk your way out of it without any trouble with police etc. There are literally laws which protect thieves.

Just for clarification, there is somewhat of a codeine ceiling effect. although technically, there is not.
At a certain point you will not convert substantially any more codeine to morphine, however c-6-g will continue to be produced up as high as you can go. Also it's pretty much just a fade-out of effectiveness rather than a flat ceiling. IME I found it to be at above ~600mg that things stopped improving at the same rate.. In order to get any reasonable gain over that dose you have to push up by quite alot, like 800-900mg.
I've gone to 1200mg with only very mild itch and reddening of the face (I have massive tolerance though, and am pretty much allergy-proof).
One side-effect of these massive doses is theres kind of a delayed onset, I presume due to self-inhibiting of 2d6 or somesuch (just guessing).. It doesnt peak out for a good 2-3 hours and the first hour you feel fairly nothing.

On the subject of PST.. I tried it for a while, but didn't like how 'dirty' it felt compared to codeine. Also the mess! poppy seeds got eeeeeeverryywheeeree no matter how careful you were.

Just for clarification, there is somewhat of a codeine ceiling effect. although technically, there is not.
At a certain point you will not convert substantially any more codeine to morphine, however c-6-g will continue to be produced up as high as you can go. Also it's pretty much just a fade-out of effectiveness rather than a flat ceiling. IME I found it to be at above ~600mg that things stopped improving at the same rate.. In order to get any reasonable gain over that dose you have to push up by quite alot, like 800-900mg.
I've gone to 1200mg with only very mild itch and reddening of the face (I have massive tolerance though, and am pretty much allergy-proof).
One side-effect of these massive doses is theres kind of a delayed onset, I presume due to self-inhibiting of 2d6 or somesuch (just guessing).. It doesnt peak out for a good 2-3 hours and the first hour you feel fairly nothing.

On the subject of PST.. I tried it for a while, but didn't like how 'dirty' it felt compared to codeine. Also the mess! poppy seeds got eeeeeeverryywheeeree no matter how careful you were.

Hehe. Yeah, I still have poppy seeds all through the seat of my car. The way I see it is there's an exponential curvature when it comes to codeine dose - the higher it goes the less efficiency by ratio of dose.

Iming codeine was a low point for me... wont be done agaon..especially these days...

IM has less histamine release than IV and is slightly less dangerous. Not going to go into why, as it serves no HR value, for pure Harm Reduction - never do either, not worth the risks which could be death. Thanks for your concern... I cant justify why I did it although in my head I have my reasons, but maybe hypoctically...dont do it..

Last edited:
How long does it take to develop Noticeable physical wds?

In the last 6-7 days ive dosed every day - However every second day less than 100mg (cause i have shit to do) and other days 200+ (to really get high.) I've never had experience dosing consecutively longer than 9, 10 days with DHC and I had barely any physical discomfort besides sore legs and a funny tummy.

I don't plan on continuing with my "binge" as is, I'm just wondering how long it takes y'all to have noticeably uncomfortable physical wds.

How long does it take to develop Noticeable physical wds?

In the last 6-7 days ive dosed every day - However every second day less than 100mg (cause i have shit to do) and other days 200+ (to really get high.) I've never had experience dosing consecutively longer than 9, 10 days with DHC and I had barely any physical discomfort besides sore legs and a funny tummy.

I don't plan on continuing with my "binge" as is, I'm just wondering how long it takes y'all to have noticeably uncomfortable physical wds.

I don't think that's a very long time, but 24 hours + generally mean you're into withdrawals.

Yeah, I'm a hypochondriac. 2 years of successful recreational use and I don't want that to change.

How often do you usually take these drugs? Just be careful. If you ever get caught into an addiction then stop, drop and roll - you're using out of control. :D

Please can we avoid any talk of criminal behaviour. As the BLUA says...:

BLUA said:
Specifically, you may not:

use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation: attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status; or information on how to do so; posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, or any information which can be construed as discussing such activity; actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities.

infectedmushroom said:

How many days in a row before you get them or how long it takes them to kick in?

I used codeine every day for about a year and a half, 400mg minimum, and that was easy as piss to quit. I got some very mild symptoms, but nothing much. Codeine is pretty mild. It's different for everyone, but IME it's hard to build up much of a habit with just codeine. Not that I recommend it, there's other reasons not to use codeine too frequently than just physical dependence.