• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cocodamol - The drug of the credit crunch? plus other codeine/dihydrocodeine queries

Doesn't always come in a glass, the spashes on the top are etizolam+vodka solution and I sprayed into my medical coctail;
releaves pain
dry throads
anxiety
depression
and is a good sleep aid.

mcyrsk.jpg

just dug out a single antihistamine to hopefully lsow em down, i do like the itch though :D

btw, how long should you wait before dosing, and don't say days ;)

When is it effective i mean, I have 1 coco extraction going as we speak as the linctus was a nice spurise :)

I usually munch the antihistamines about 30 mins after i drink my linctus, if I have it before I notice it dulls it a bit :\

I have just snorted bout 30mgs of oxy on top of munching a crushed up 80 bout an hour ago, my tolerance must be fucking high :|

Edit:Lol at the label on yer pint glass ;) that should be a nice lil sizzurp ya got there!

indeed you can, 2 bottles at a time :).

Best bet is once you get one, go inbtoa pharmacy with a little water in the bottoma dn flash it and request another. If they ask, pholcodeine doesnt get you high, i mean work

My usual dosage is 5 table spoons (255mg) + promethazine although I have no opiate tolerance.

indeed you can, 2 bottles at a time :).

Best bet is once you get one, go inbtoa pharmacy with a little water in the bottoma dn flash it and request another. If they ask, pholcodeine doesnt get you high, i mean work

I find if I buy more than one bottle I end up drinking em both the same day, but make sure its the sugar free one if ya do that as 2 bottles of that stuff is a lot of sugar!

i was thinking more of the single cocoextraction i have going.

I may exaporate it down actually and weigh it accuratlely and see EXACTLY how much codeine is lost.

Infact in the name of science I shall devote my day to getting high and working out which way is the best way to get high :D

take the antihistamine at least 30 mins before the codeine. If you drink the whole bottle quickly you may get a bad histamine reaction - i used to go all bright red beetroot colour and itch horribly off half a bottle, drunk too quick with no antihistamine. I think if you also spread your dosing out a bit that will help. The body can only use so much codeine anyway - i think anymore than 400mg is just wasted anyway.

yes I did that thanks ;)

I did a coco extraction on 4 boxes once and ended up with rashes i didnt know wwere possible, along with throwing up.

i was thinking more of the single cocoextraction i have going.

I may exaporate it down actually and weigh it accuratlely and see EXACTLY how much codeine is lost.

Infact in the name of science I shall devote my day to getting high and working out which way is the best way to get high :D

Hahaha! I remember doing that, weighing the dried sludge from a 64 pill extraction so see what amount of codeine I had actually got into solution, or more so how much paracetamol was in there

I need a sedating benzo, feel as if I'm on a stim! a very euphoric itchy stim :D

Only bother with the smaller pharmacys. It was a small <snip> that I tried, <snip> is prescription only I believe (or was lead to belive)...
You can start by saying you have had a blocked nose as well and got the menthol crystals and that cleared that but you havn't been able to sleep for about a week now and pholcodeine is doing nothing. You tried to get a GP appointment but you can't wait a week ;)

Or jsut smile :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a few bottles of this in <snip> - then i just started getting it onliine, used to tan the whole bottlle niice we buzz when i wasent on methadones!

Last edited by a moderator:
And my chattiness just secured me an interview tomorrow without sending off a cv or anything, tracked down the mangers name and blabbed him into submission.

Don't do drugs kids

And my chattiness just secured me an interview tomorrow without sending off a cv or anything, tracked down the mangers name and blabbed him into submission.

Don't do drugs kids

LOL yeah i get ultra confident/chatty on opiates/oids too for some reason, and when I talk i can articulate myself well

(see what i mean :p never use the word articulate.. lol)

i'm just off to pick up my 300ml 15mg/5ml bottle of Codeine Linctus right this minute . IMO it's a no brainer Linctus is far better than fukin about with all that extraction mess.
Why bother if you can get the pure stuff ?