Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are u being an asshole? you even type in ebonics...i bet your some white boy from lake forest who thinks he's gangsta. Do you watch the news? The Derrion Albert beating on the south side has the cops going wild out there thats all i was saying. I grew up on the south side and lived in the south loop until July and i moved to elmhurst, so quit hatin, and by the way, where i live in elmhurst is 10 minutes from the west side down 290, so i'm not as far as u think from the dope spot, i can get there and back in 30 mins. As far as the red tape baggies go, there is an infamous red tape spot on the west side that is more than likely the spot everyone is talking about when they mention red tape. I know for a fact a few people on this board go there.

Why am I being an ass? Hmmm, well white boy :! keep talking my typing sucks b/c English is my second language, I'm Cuban Born & raised in "East" Humboldt Park. Been shooten dope for 17yrs & love kids like you who come by my hood, b/c it so dayum exciting? huh, I LIVE THIS SHIT "DAILY", stopped by the police b/c they kill out here & if you from the loop, you just a trust fund baby....

WTF you talking about elmhurst being 10 min away, what @ 4a.m when there is no traffic & it takes you 30 min, stfu. When I stay in Maywood visting I'm 2 towns over & still don't take 10mins.

Come at me like that & I will tear you up will your bull shit.
LOL, DA INFAMOUS SPOT "RED TAPE" look how you sound. Chicago has the biggest open air market then any other state, not the best dope then others but we are the only city that you can find tar, white, mex brown, karachi Ect...

You wanna know about me read all my posts in the N.America section Re: Chicago heroin & Gangs. Then judge

This is why I have not been to this part of the site b/c shit heads like you who do not live in the area will watch t.v. & spend the 15mins coppen dope & talken to the runners & they a no it all, like you. You don't want me saying shit, then don't type shit till you know more about them. For others, I use to go by Chicago on Opiophile(sp). Some may hate & some may love me but ANYONE WILL TELL YOU, I KNOW MY SHIT. I worked at spots b4 so how you gonna tell sum1 this b.s of yours. Yup I'm a white boy, from the Rich loop, (I WISH I WAS) PRETENDING TO TYPE & BE GANGSTA, NOW THAT KOOL, HUH?

Also do you think that red tape spot that is making so much cash has only 1 tip of that dope? Sorry usually people like you won't know but that exact same dope is sold at probally 3-4 more smaller spots, not much traffic b/c they more for neiborhood people & anyone but they won't tell you at the red tape b/c they want you to keep comming, ask 1 day when they run out, to the guy in charge of the runners where else you can get the same dope @ that other tip, it will not be in red tape & there just maybe 2 people, 1 security & 1 serving.

Your killin me c..should of hit me up cause I just spent an hour ane a half gettin home

For others, I use to go by Chicago on Opiophile(sp). Some may hate & some may love me but ANYONE WILL TELL YOU, I KNOW MY SHIT.

Man, I remember you you from Opiophile. You were a cool dude. I used to post there under Altek, but the mods banned me because they didn't like me or some shit. They definitely had some shit against me on that site and I never really broke any rules, only spoke my mind.

I don't cop dope in Chicago, nor I have I ever been there but this thread is a good read. You gotta give something to red though. He might come off as an asshole, but you guys just can't assume just because he created an account on a forum here that he dosen't know shit about dope or copping. Compared to 75% of the junkies on the street, they know much more than us about shit (little details, the absolute best spots and best dudes to see, etc). People that live, eat and breathe dope while barely making end's meet probably don't have the luxury of going on the internet, let alone are able to find a website like Bluelight. On the flipside, there are a lot of dumbasses on this website that think because they go cop in some hard hood 2 times a week they get credit. There are exceptions everywhere. Shit runs on a personal level here and I know from reading Chicago's posts from Opio he's a dude who knows what's up. Never the less, don't judge a book by it's cover. Everyone is behind a computer here dealing with something that computer's don't really help you on. I would even say a lot of the people I see post on this site regularly, don't know shit. They get their information from the little they know, Erowid and from what they read here and on other websites 24/7. Come on now,

So why exactly did that guy redredthree get so pissed off? Was it cuz crook told him the increased police presence wasn't due to the kid being killed and that red tape wasn't a branding tool? I don't get why he lost it and went on that rant and posted all those streets. Whatever, atleast now I know where to cop at if I ever visit Chicago lol

No one picked on red he just thought we where cause he was to dense to realize that maybe there was a couple diff
Conversations goin on and that not everyone was talking to him..but he would take offense to a comment for someone else and
Instantly talk shit...and when you've only been around 2weeks no one is going to back you up..

But who cares about this kid..how's everyone friday goin?

Crook, I know you know this game inside out and I respect the things you say, because you tell it how it is. About ten people that I know from this site do frequent that one corner for their blows. But like you said, and from what I have learned from personal experience is they do sell the same product at different locations. Same brown chunky powder and everything. What I'm trying to say is yes I know there are probably many spots that serve red tape blows, but the people I know from here that speak of red tapes, the majority do frequent that one corner for their blows.

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha, this fuckin thread... i don't know whether to love it or hate it.

LOL @lterEgo. I would say love it because being mad isn't go to make you happy. It will make You mad for no reason. I think the majority of us try to bring a little helpful knowledge and experience to the thread.

Actually that infamous red tape spot near cicero ( don't worry mod's cicero is a huge ass street that runs over 30 miles ) i used to cop there, the dope wasn't bad, but those boys aint the ones i go to anymore for my "red tape" i stay gettin some fire ass shit in humboldt park at another infamous spot.

So why exactly did that guy redredthree get so pissed off? Was it cuz crook told him the increased police presence wasn't due to the kid being killed and that red tape wasn't a branding tool? I don't get why he lost it and went on that rant and posted all those streets. Whatever, atleast now I know where to cop at if I ever visit Chicago lol

he tried commting bl suicide lol

but like most suicide attempts it was just an act of wanting to get noticed..i mean if he was real he would have posted some cp or some boardcat...thats how real Gs go out. lol

Actually that infamous red tape spot near cicero ( don't worry mod's cicero is a huge ass street that runs over 30 miles ) i used to cop there, the dope wasn't bad, but those boys aint the ones i go to anymore for my "red tape" i stay gettin some fire ass shit in humboldt park at another infamous spot.

Yepp man I hit up that spot too occasioanly.

ha, I will be flying into chicago so I can see my family up north next month. Shoulda opened the thread earlier, dude throwing out streets and shit. All my guys are in jail now. :(

ima throw this out there cause i have wondered, iam not from chi and by red tape you mean the foils ya get got a red piece of tape wrapped around it? dope around my parts doesnt get sold in points but rather half grams or bigger.

Yea it's about a 2 inch slab of foil with dope in da middle and red tape on the outside, but there's a plastic bag with a staple at the top aswell, that way u kno the runners aint fucked with the dope or skimped ur shit.

Crook I cop more east then west..I don't go near the middle

Chitown the reds you and lilc are talkin about are 2 different spots

Chinky-yeah I figured that when he mentioned the staple but I know the spot hes speaking of. I went by an old spot I used to frequent a couple years ago and got these yellow taped bags today that were good.

im in naperville and whenever stuff is found usually on the westside as people have been saying and yeah when its in the half g or larger its the "raw" and usually real good.

however lately lost my license (not due to drugs or anything) and cannot drive down to the city so have found someone in the ville, but my god is the shit shitty. anyone ever have stuff that had like a bitter taste to it? ive never had any dope like this before its really weird / odd.

but anyone around naperville? im back from school finally (college) and looking to meet some people around here to are into that stuff since none of my friends are anymore and so forth. they all have real jobs now ... and well im not ready for that daily grind yet haha.

take care all!

ps - just joined after finding this thread on google ... makes me want my car so i can go to the city right now and throw away this garbage on my desk ... AHH! haha. later days all!

Trying to pick this thread up......

So we all know the dope game is a 24/7 thing but past 10p.m. you really don't wanna drive to spots/tips b/c they only 5-6 24/7 spots & the dope not the best & does not mean they will be allways out at 3a.m. 1a.m or 5a.m.

My question is when do most people go cop there dope? imo 17yrs of using spots do open up ALOT earlier then b4, now I see them open at a solid 7a.m.
Back when to be safe you would want to go after school starts b/c alot of times when shop is closed junkies make up there own baggies & will work that tip really early or late. So I use to weekdays anytime after 9a.m. but 10-6 you all good b/c everyone be hangen on the blocks.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY, man when I 1rst started doing dope & there was no cell phones to call your hook up, I hated to cop on Sundays b/c TRUTH, Alot of nuggaz do respect & go 2 church, so they might start after church which they have it for 4hrs. Around noon on sundays the real workers would be out b/c like I said when they got no one at the tip them junkies hit it up & have that shit ready 2 sell & after 1 good sell they gone. I wld allways get 1 open it taste test then get more. Never say let me get 1 then if it good I will buy a jab, you might aswell give them your money imo, not trying 2 be kool but everybody gets theres at one point, I have drove off w/pple hangen from my window, ran pple over BAD, but aswell I wld get all my money in some days & come home put it in the tin & cook up bull shit, u see all the signs when u there but u just think it be all good & wanna trust dude but hey it happens.

I lost my lic# for 4yrs & just got it back but it never stop me 4rm driving or going to the city, but in napperville what sucks you no "L" to get to the city or bus. SORRY

Last edited:
haha yeah tell me about it ... i talked to my guy today after a couple months of no talking while i was away at school said he would drive out to me so hopefully that will work itself out haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.