Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logansq
No foil, just small clear bags with white dope and blue dolphins on the bag. Burned shut. They've beenn the same for at least 3 years
I take it by your name you from logan square? You the 1 town south of me, y not cop in ur town or mine? insted of going more west & more hot for dope.

R U white?

i am white, but i grew up in detroit so im not afraid of the hood
but i dont go anywhere to get my dope
my west side connects deliver to me daily

That's how it should be done..

I hate ridin down to the block..

Yessir 2more hours and its goin up my nose..

wish I had that extra one dick.."I quit last week" lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logansq
No foil, just small clear bags with white dope and blue dolphins on the bag. Burned shut. They've beenn the same for at least 3 years
I take it by your name you from logan square? You the 1 town south of me, y not cop in ur town or mine? insted of going more west & more hot for dope.

R U white?

i am white, but i grew up in detroit so im not afraid of the hood
but i dont go anywhere to get my dope
my west side connects deliver to me daily

i'm so high off of this californian orange hurricane kush i got :D

so fuck BOTH OF YOU! :|

red tape

There are two types of red tape. The one i get is a clear baggie with a little strip of red tape on top, a while back i remember also getting foils in red tape, but more than one spot had those. I think that the red tape might have been supplied by one gang and they had more than one spo t so they sold it at all their spots cause it all seemed the same to me. WHich red tapes you talking about here? the foil ones? Also i found a spot that has clear baggies with the word Best on it and its in clear tape with a piece of green paper in it to help you open it. Anyone else try those? For a minute they were the bomb but recently started to suck.

The clear baggie with red tape is pretty good and very well known, the best bags are OK now, there used to be foil in baggie with bombs on it that was the shit in the middle of summer but they semed to have shut down. any other good brands around now, oh yeah one more baggies sealed with yellow "caution" tape on top and regular clear tape on bottom, sometimes green tape. they pretty good.

One more, nickles bags that have dollar signs on them are also alright, sometimes they are sawbucks. For a while they were selling dubs that was supposedly raw dope it even came with a pill of dormin to cut it with, the dope was a light grey color. i wasn't impressed, prefered their dollar sign bags.

Last edited:
97%

On the topic of 97% purity dope, i just don't believe it. Think about it. Dope gets smuggled in at the highest purity possible, 97-100% because that means less bulk to smuggle. The first one that gets that steps on it once immediately so it goes down to 50%, from there it depends how many steps it takes to get to the street but it makes sense for dope to be about 30%. In either case the best stuff you can possible find unless you buying huge weight is gonna be about 50%. Follow my logic here?

If you read about the purity levels in chicago they were at the highest in the late 90's at about 35% then it fell off to an average of 19% in the early 00's, but now it's getting back up there about 25-30%, got a feeling the average purity had a big spike this summer so we're looking at a strong possibility that we'll have at least 35% if not higher by the end of the year or next summer i think.

hey chitown 23, you sent me a pm about 3 weeks ago but i haven't been able to reply cause i need 50 posts to pm, any othewr way i can contact you?

i gotta say that the question about there being any open air drug markets on the southside is a legit question that doesn't break any rules. The rules' intention is to not source, well answering yes or no to that question will in no way whatsoever help anyone source. It's the same as asking if there are any open air markets in brooklyn or the bronx. The answer to that question won't help you at all. Also it's ok to ask if a certain city has a dope scene, well the southside of chicago is in fact larger than the majority of the cities in this country anyways so why isn't it ok to ask such a question, it won't help anyone at all to possible stumble upon dope using that info. I guess i'm also curious to the answer to that question. I used to buy from the projects, but they were all torn down about 5 years ago and replaced by condos. Too bad, the project dope was by far the best the city has ever seen, once i turned someone onto project dope they never went back to buying off the street corners. It was also cool because the bags had brand names, and each building had a few brand names. I remember "sean johns" as well as "reapers". Anyone here remember any of the other brands they had? curious to see if i can still rememeber what they were, sean johns were my favorite and also the were the first building in the projects so the quickest and safest.

I love all of this talk about the different brands and shit. Love comparing what we're all getting.

However looking at this thread will be torture because I am going to be trying to take atleast 2-3 weeks to a month off. How long do you guys think you usually have to take off to get your tolerance to go down a bit? I swear I took about 3 weeks off and was back down to feeling good after one bag or so. I want to get down to that again.

If your physically dependent then just waiting one week til your done with withrawals and you should notice a huge drop in tolerance, if your not dependent and have no withdrawals it seems to take a lot longer.

Boti why not put all yor ramblings onto one post instead of like 5differnt posts in a row?

That's why we have the multiquote button..

i gotta say that the question about there being any open air drug markets on the southside is a legit question that doesn't break any rules. The rules' intention is to not source, well answering yes or no to that question will in no way whatsoever help anyone source. It's the same as asking if there are any open air markets in brooklyn or the bronx. The answer to that question won't help you at all. Also it's ok to ask if a certain city has a dope scene, well the southside of chicago is in fact larger than the majority of the cities in this country anyways so why isn't it ok to ask such a question, it won't help anyone at all to possible stumble upon dope using that info. I guess i'm also curious to the answer to that question. I used to buy from the projects, but they were all torn down about 5 years ago and replaced by condos. Too bad, the project dope was by far the best the city has ever seen, once i turned someone onto project dope they never went back to buying off the street corners. It was also cool because the bags had brand names, and each building had a few brand names. I remember "sean johns" as well as "reapers". Anyone here remember any of the other brands they had? curious to see if i can still rememeber what they were, sean johns were my favorite and also the were the first building in the projects so the quickest and safest.

LOL, u talken about stateway if u talken about sean johns which was run by one eye Pete & his bro, but BOTTON LINE was the best dope there ,,,botton of 9th,last round, ricki lake, girls gone wild, penicilin,1 stop,x box,def jam,renegade,dynamite,4 bothers, ilmatic,poisen,dog face,4 sisters,8o
OK I THINK I NAMED ALL THE DOPE FROM THE LAST OF THE PROJECTS IN '95

^^When you guys talk about brand names like sean john and the other ones crook county said, are you talking about bags which are stamped with ink like on the east coast or just those little tiny zip lock bags which sometimes have a design on them?

wow interesting thread...totally new to this site/town and have heard that over the west side (green cta/cicero) there might be an interesting place to hang but maybe someone here could PM me and we could have a cup of coffee and hang out to talk...

im from orlando fl...lot a nice puerto rican white around there def. missing my pals feeling a little under the weather (swine flu?).

anyway, whatever if no one wants to talk thats cool too will just keep reading and stuff...maybe head out to cicero on my own.

peace people and thxs for listening

[Welcome to Bluelight, lad--and yes, this could be construed as sourcing... :)]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome but check the rules your post breaks the boards rules..

My suggestion is don't go at night and watch out for cops cause a white person walkin around that area sticks out

With that said listen for people yellin at you.. "blows" doesn't mean coke in chicago..and get a phone number if possible so they can meet you..

yeah my bad...guess following rules was never really a strong suit of mine. :\

just really weird being in a new town..i <3 chicago but for sure are missing my old pals, both sober and not.

chinky, i got no problem with the 'hood..i learned how to take care of myself in all sorts of messed up situations. i agree its all about getting the first phone number but i gotta start somewhere, ya know?

again, my apologies for disrespecting the rules here.

peace.

i really really want to get high today..normally i wait til fridays but i have that itch, maybe some norcos but why spend all that money to get high today just one day. when i could spend an extra couple dollers and get some dope to get high for the next 3 days. i could call my connect but i dont think he would serve me up something small just to get high today..and its almost not worth it since im prolly gonna see him friday..fuck me

sorry for the rant i just had to put my thoughts down

Status
Not open for further replies.