Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago has an eastside..is just more suburban like..hegewisch and that area

Wow, that sounds pretty sick having the lake meet the downtown area with all the sky scrapers. I have heard that downtown chicago is really nice too. I wanna come visit now lol.

No - I didnt go to the exact city of Cicero, right around there though, but if there is one thing I can tell from this site, it is not to site the exact source... I just re-read my long ass story, and I was up there when I wrote that... Its all true btw - I know better than that shit, should have gotten killed... That dude I "met" btw really calls me every fucking day, sometimes at 9am, sometimes 11pm, funny thung dude... But, im a cash cow for him so I dont think he wants to fuck me... The other day I met him at a gas station, and had to follow him somewhere, which is not the "normal" protocol at all... I was getting worried... He met me, and had this old ass junky black guy he told me was his uncle ride with me, so when we got to the spot, he could "watch out for me cuz its hot out..." I thought for sure the old dude was going to jack me and I almost bailed, but no... the old dude sat there in my car and fucked with lottery tickets the whole time... Now, my boy came and jumped in with the shit after we got there, and asked me "if I could straighten out his uncle.." meaning, I had to kick him some cash, so that was the only catch, but all funny shit... I am a paranoid fuck too...

wow man that shit sounds tooo sketchy. But as long as you usually make it out safely with the dope in hand, more power to ya.

wow man that shit sounds tooo sketchy. But as long as you usually make it out safely with the dope in hand, more power to ya.

Right on. The whole scene is pretty sketchy, you know? It all comes with the territory. After you have been at it long enough, you get a little less paranoid about it all, but I am never 100 percent content when dealing with dope, which I think is a good thing. The risk and reward factor is huge, after successfully doing the deed and getting out the neighborhood, I feel alot better. But I know I am going to feel uneasy again tomorrow and most likely do it all over,hopefully not forever.

haha dude I was joking, the way you worded that was hilarious and stupid.

It's really fucked, but just like my mom once said, "you get just as much addicted to the over all lifestyle as you do the drugs."

word life.

Got some [edit: price] bags of the white dope that had dolphins on the bags tonight. It was not too bad, tooted two of them.

(please do not post prices. -@E)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that sounds pretty sick having the lake meet the downtown area with all the sky scrapers. I have heard that downtown chicago is really nice too. I wanna come visit now lol.

Grant park is fun as hell and really cool
especially during Lollapalooza :D

how bout u read the BL user guide ? All this shit is posted for the world to see and if anybody would actually read the FAQs and shit like that u wouldnt have to ask that question. Like yea aight fine u new, u dont kno how it all works yet, but the point is that theres plenty of new ppl on here who kno the answers to those questions becuz as new users, they went and read the FAQ and user guide which is wat u supposed to do before u sign up, so they kno becuz they wasnt too lazy to find out for theirself. Go read the Support forum, the new user guide to bluelight, all this is sum basic ish that u can easily find urself if u just try a lil bit yo....

^50 posts in order to become a BLer.

And this is a thread about heroin in Chicago not about random technical difficulties. I think some of the posts in here should be deleted as they are totally not related to the topic on hand.

Anyone know how many damn posts I have to have, or what I have to do to get to bluelighter status? I cant send PMs at all, and when I just went to send a PM to someone on the board I confirmed as a friend, I got a message about not being a bluelighter or somethin like that....

Keep up the shananigans kazzmataz, you finna get that ass taxed. JK

if lacey, a moderator, comes ina makes a point about telling that dude to read the rules..

why would the next guy come in and say what it is..?

i think she was trying to make a point to the newfag whos gonna get this thread locked and somebody arrested cause hes a narc trying to reel someone in.

trying to take days off sucks really bad. I got myself to the point where I don't really feel much of a physical problem, but it's still very hard.

I found that its not so much how many days I take off, its how many days straight before the off time, that determines how bad the off time is... So, go a week really hard and heavy, then 1, 2, 3 days off can be hell... Thats for me though...

Well I'm pretty sure it's obvious that the longer you use, the more addicted you become, thus making the time you're not spending high more difficult.

bro what you post goes in here

but you just sketch me the fuck out.even right now you lie about your first post being a story braggin about scorin dope because your first post was actually

Name: RJ
Hobbies: outdoors anything,nodding, football, traveling
Interests: politics, altering state of consciousness, seeing new things
E-mail/screenname: Ask or PM

How long have you lived in the state? less than a month
What city do you live in? schaumburg
What's your favorite area in the state? havent seen much yet
What's your least favorite area? so far the midwest
Favorite place to eat? zippys so far
Favorite nightlife spot? havent found one yet
What would you miss the most if you left? I miss home state in the south for real, have no hooks up here, nothing...

which looks like a undercover source

you always have some wild and crazy kid story and tbo..you have been here for what a few months you have done more crazy shit then i have and for someone not from here it just doesnt make too much sense. so either your storys are fake, your a cop, or you might be one of the most lucky dumb people ive come across

see when i see you get upset with the newfag well that truly means your a newfag..not a homophobic derogatory word fag but a newfag in terms on bl and being clueless..dont get your panties in a bunch officer.

and call me a paranoid freak go ahead but not everyone gets this treatment..so its not me its you.

Is there no east side chicago? I always hear about the south side and the west side and the north side but have never heard anyone ever refer to anywhere as the east side of chicago. Is the east side basically the big lake ( I think its lake michigan), and thats why no one says east side chicago, because there is no east side? I dunno, I was just curious as I hear people talk all day about the south, west, and north side but never the east.

Truth is the east side is the most deadly & craziest side but what people don't know is that they referr to it as the south side more.
As downtown goes, madison is 0 and state st. is 0 (them 2 intersections running east & west & north & south) right there 1 block east is the lake but the more you go south then you start getting more streets building up away from the lake. So all projects standing east of state st is the east side.

I'll not reply to everything, and keep it on topic. Got some quality stuff , light brown, chalky almost, but real dry... this time plain bags with no logos, but fat and the $ was double... I figure because it wasnt stepped on yet... cya...

obv. u didnt read the rules to this thread either, becuz posting where u coppd at anything but the name of the city (meanin..no southside...no northside...no westside...) aint allowed in here neither lol i really aint tryin to be a dick. im just lettin u knno

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ is that a new rule or something because really if you look at this thread, 90% of the posts are about people talking about what side they copped on and how the dope in different sides compares. Not trying to stick up for the guy, but I didn't think stating what side of the city you got your dope on was being too specific, especially in a huge city like chicago.

Status
Not open for further replies.