Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe your dudes where sold out that day or someshit and not on the corner and some junkies knew that was the spot so there where tryin to hustle you to get their fix..

what was the tar like..did you smoke it?

I've never smoked tar but I assume it's not like smoking opium really. Considering I smoked some opium last weekend and didn't feel SHIT. And I haven't even been doing dope as consistently as I used, so my tolerance ain't like it was. I have a lot of friends that don't do that strong of opiates and still get fucked up off of like vicodin and shit, but can handle smoking opium and not getting too fucked up, so it's weak.

As far as the area with the red tape. I pulled up on that block a few weeks ago only to see a dude with a badge standing on the corner with his arms crossed. Looked straight at me, knew what was up. So fuck that noise...

That whole area is pretty hot, so going down there is hardly worth it if you ain't really sick and fiending for shit in my opinion.

Haven't gotten down in nearly two weeks. Hopefully tomorow...

Chinky-I injected it a few times,but I'm not really an IV user. Either way, it was a good rush. I forgot that my buddy also used to get tar from a guy in the northern suburbs. So tar is out there in some capacity. As far as "opium" like everyone else said, it would be really rare,like 1% to have the really thing in Chicago, or the US for that matter. "Red Rock Opium" in the US is most always an incense that looks like it, and has no opium in it.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you didn't get robbed by some crazy mexican gangbanger goin to cicero
Late at night..I know you got the idea of going to cicero. From this site but when people say cicero on this site they don't mean the city of cicero

youre correct. but thats not what most people mean..i dont want to get to into it cause i dont think i can. like i said most people mean the street not the city. maybe people score in the city of cicero but i never have, never really heard of it and personally wouldnt go there even if i knew they did.

Dude, when You started that story I really thought the next line was gonna be "So they ended up stealing my car, money and shoes, and then I had to find a bus stop."

Dude, when You started that story I really thought the next line was gonna be "So they ended up stealing my car, money and shoes, and then I had to find a bus stop."

Yeah for real. Or at the very least "so he left with my money and never came back" type of thing. You got lucky man, but sometimes those random connects turn out to be the best ones.

Yeah, 11pm isn't the best time to go looking to score some blows..Most spots I know of, they are done at 9 at the latest, though I know 2 where they claim to be "24 hours" and I have gotten stuff off the street around midnight before but it's not the easiest thing. When the projects off the ryan where still open I used to drive my crazy ass friend down at 3am and like clockwork he always came back with that fire. Kazzmataz, did You go to the actual town of Cicero? I just don't see alot of the dudes in that town willing to slang dope to white boys. Just my opinion, I have never even tryed there, so I don't know.

A couple days ago I got my hands on these black tape bags that resulted in a visit to the ER. This dope seemed decent, but apparently was cut with something that made me have some kind of bizarre allergic reaction or something. I did only bag and was fine for a couple hours and then later on I did another entire bag, and got really fucking high, but not even close to ODing. Except I noticed that my face was a bit red and breaking out in hives and a little puffy. The bad thing is was that day my brother had also came over with his new dog (I'm slightly allergic to dogs) so I thought nothing of it. Later on in the night I did a bump out of my girlfriends bag and a half hour later I woke up surrounded by paramedics and jakes. Apparently my girlfriend said we were just laying in bed doped out and I just kind of passed out or had respiratory depression. Was only out for a few minutes and woke up without medical attention right before the EMTs arrived barely able to breathe with a pounding headache. That was 2 days ago and my nose is still swollen like I had an allergic reaction. I am really wondering what this dope was cut with because something like this has never happened before and it was fucking messed up. It certainly wasn't just an OD because my girlfriend did just as much as me and I can usually do about 1 and a half what she does (she weighs 50 pounds less than me). Really weird.

A couple days ago I got my hands on these black tape bags that resulted in a visit to the ER. This dope seemed decent, but apparently was cut with something that made me have some kind of bizarre allergic reaction or something. I did only bag and was fine for a couple hours and then later on I did another entire bag, and got really fucking high, but not even close to ODing. Except I noticed that my face was a bit red and breaking out in hives and a little puffy. The bad thing is was that day my brother had also came over with his new dog (I'm slightly allergic to dogs) so I thought nothing of it. Later on in the night I did a bump out of my girlfriends bag and a half hour later I woke up surrounded by paramedics and jakes. Apparently my girlfriend said we were just laying in bed doped out and I just kind of passed out or had respiratory depression. Was only out for a few minutes and woke up without medical attention right before the EMTs arrived barely able to breathe with a pounding headache. That was 2 days ago and my nose is still swollen like I had an allergic reaction. I am really wondering what this dope was cut with because something like this has never happened before and it was fucking messed up. It certainly wasn't just an OD because my girlfriend did just as much as me and I can usually do about 1 and a half what she does (she weighs 50 pounds less than me). Really weird.

:\ sorry to hear man. Did you go to a non-regular source? One would think most dealers would use consistent cuts wit their raw.

:\ sorry to hear man. Did you go to a non-regular source? One would think most dealers would use consistent cuts wit their raw.

nope I've scored from this person/source several times. however, it is always inconsistent and I use it as a last resource.

Dude I am sorry to hear what happened to you. What makes heroin risky isn't always so much the H itself but the cut. So many different slangers out there and all of them want to stretch out their product, thus increasing profit. Your story sounds similar to what happened to a buddy of mine; and guess what the cut was? Meat tendorizer. So many random cuts and you never know what kind of reaction you could have to it. I'm glad your ok bro.

thanks for support. I'm not naive so I don't try and pretend this shit can't happen, but it does suck when you think you're being some what "safe". I never really dive right in to a bag without knowing what it is, I usually do a little to test it out and what not. This was just weird because it literally happened hours upon hours later after my first bag.

What happened to your buddy that got hit with the meat tendorizer cut shit?

He had a stroke. 22 years old. So you went out of it after you took a bump out of your girls bag and she was ok? It's possible that whatever it was cut with, you were allergic to. Did you toot it or bang it? Be grateful to still be kicking brother! I od'ed a few years ago and my "friends" were scared to call the paramedics because they had shit on them. If my girlfriend didn't come I might not be here today. It was the second time I had banged dope. I have a few times after, but not a 5 bag shot. Are you feeling ok now?

Dude I've had black tape bags before, and I banged them. I didn't notice anything out of the usual with them except that they were of exceptional quality, and kicked my ass and lasted a really long time (in a good way). I have a tolerance and they still knocked me out. Maybe you don't have as much a tolerance as me and just got your ass kicked?

Anyways, theres another dude I know who sells black tapes but his shit is different, and he cuts it more. The dude who sells the original "real" black tapes says what the other dude is doing is "copywrite infringement".

Status
Not open for further replies.