Chicago heroin

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dude just called me right now sayin he got something real good....i told him ill be down there in an hour...so we shall see.

I'm fairly certain it was more of an allergic reaction but you really never know. The weirdest part is that I went unconscious for a few minutes and then came back to. My lips were blue and I stopped breathing for a minute. I've ODed in the past so it may be possible that I did damage to my lungs last time and maybe my body just can't handle it anymore, who knows. Scary. I started doing dope 4 months ago have only banged it a couple of times (oddly enough I prefer tooting it) but I've had some scary ass things happen to me. My asthma and allergies probably are a factor in this happening, considering I know people who have been doing it for years and years and nothing has EVER happened to them.

Just the risk you take I guess.

Is there still any open air scene down on the southeast side? I used to get dope from the ickes and dearborn homes, but they are gone now, so I haven't been down there in a while. I'm not looking for any specifics, I don't need them. My question is just that. Is there still any open air "street" dope to be had on the southside?

Is there still any open air scene down on the southeast side? I used to get dope from the ickes and dearborn homes, but they are gone now, so I haven't been down there in a while. I'm not looking for any specifics, I don't need them. My question is just that. Is there still any open air "street" dope to be had on the southside?

they are not down.....
but as dude b4 said, I think he got the town cicero mixed up w/da street.
Cicero the town has NOTHING TRUST ME.....JUST BORDER OVER TO CHICAGO THE CITY OR STREET & REFERR TO HEROIN AS BLOWS & ROCKS ARE C.
BUT JUST WHEN U SEE A GROUP OFF BLACKS (ONLY) ASK R U WORKING WITH BLOWS....

he had a stroke. 22 years old. So you went out of it after you took a bump out of your girls bag and she was ok? It's possible that whatever it was cut with, you were allergic to. Did you toot it or bang it? Be grateful to still be kicking brother! I od'ed a few years ago and my "friends" were scared to call the paramedics because they had shit on them. If my girlfriend didn't come i might not be here today. It was the second time i had banged dope. I have a few times after, but not a 5 bag shot. Are you feeling ok now?

shitty friends, shouldv'e hid the dope if they rather have that then a friend.

yoyoy

auctually for anyone trying to randomly street without knowing a spot.. don't just ask anyone if their selling blows.. if their just random guys they might not just polietly say no we don't have any, they might just take your loot and say get the fuck out, they might say let me in your car and take your car if u let them in, they might pull guns and take your car by force, or if u try to drive off thinking they won't shoot they might shoot u in the head and take ur ride.. not being dramatic, a guy getting car jacked in the chi tried to drive off thinking the guy wouldn't blast just a week or two ago, blew his head off and killed him and shot and hit the girl riding passenger.. its no bullshit out there yo..

all i'm saying is, what u wanna do is drive around, cruise like 10-15 mph, make casual eye contact with the bros u see hanging in groups near the street or on their porches and if their working and they see you, esp if your white or just generally don't belong, they'll know why your there and they'll yo-yo-yo you or gives u a whats up.. stop, either make your deal there, or if they have you drive into an alley do it, if you feel comfortable.. if u drive a shit box don't sweat it..

when u make ur deal, only roll down the window like 1/3 of the way, enougth tp pass the drugs and cash.. u might only wanna buy like 20 or so worth and drive around the block and sample it/at least taste or toot a little and make sure its real/good

b carefull its a jungle out there..:\

auctually for anyone trying to randomly street without knowing a spot.. don't just ask anyone if their selling blows.. if their just random guys they might not just polietly say no we don't have any, they might just take your loot and say get the fuck out, they might say let me in your car and take your car if u let them in, they might pull guns and take your car by force, or if u try to drive off thinking they won't shoot they might shoot u in the head and take ur ride.. not being dramatic, a guy getting car jacked in the chi tried to drive off thinking the guy wouldn't blast just a week or two ago, blew his head off and killed him and shot and hit the girl riding passenger.. its no bullshit out there yo..

all i'm saying is, what u wanna do is drive around, cruise like 10-15 mph, make casual eye contact with the bros u see hanging in groups near the street or on their porches and if their working and they see you, esp if your white or just generally don't belong, they'll know why your there and they'll yo-yo-yo you or gives u a whats up.. stop, either make your deal there, or if they have you drive into an alley do it, if you feel comfortable.. if u drive a shit box don't sweat it..

when u make ur deal, only roll down the window like 1/3 of the way, enougth tp pass the drugs and cash.. u might only wanna buy like 20 or so worth and drive around the block and sample it/at least taste or toot a little and make sure its real/good

b carefull its a jungle out there..:\

This is absolute truth. I've had friends that have made the idiotic dumb white boy mistake of driving around asking randoms for "blows". Everyone in the hood knows what they are, but not EVERYONE down there slangs it. So if you ask the wrong dude, he'll know what you're looking for, that you have money, and that chances are he could jump the shit out of you without a problem. My friend asked some random dudes on the west side and they said "yeah let us get in we'll drive you to our spot" they got in, both started jacking him in the head. And then exited his car with a cell phone and $20.

Another reason not to ask is because if they're around, YOU will be offered. For the most part. I'm a white dude so I can can literally drive down main street and be hollered at by numerous people. They know why were there, and it's not hard to find. Make eye contact too, but casually as mentioned. It's definitely sketchy, but for the most part nothing will happen if you're smart about it. Most of the time the worst thing that will happen is that you will get ripped off.

This is absolute truth. I've had friends that have made the idiotic dumb white boy mistake of driving around asking randoms for "blows". Everyone in the hood knows what they are, but not EVERYONE down there slangs it. So if you ask the wrong dude, he'll know what you're looking for, that you have money, and that chances are he could jump the shit out of you without a problem. My friend asked some random dudes on the west side and they said "yeah let us get in we'll drive you to our spot" they got in, both started jacking him in the head. And then exited his car with a cell phone and $20.

Another reason not to ask is because if they're around, YOU will be offered. For the most part. I'm a white dude so I can can literally drive down main street and be hollered at by numerous people. They know why were there, and it's not hard to find. Make eye contact too, but casually as mentioned. It's definitely sketchy, but for the most part nothing will happen if you're smart about it. Most of the time the worst thing that will happen is that you will get ripped off.

OOPS, I meant "a main street" not a street called Main St. haha.

I don't know who the tips are for, I hope we all know how to score dope in the city. I was asking if there is a market on the southside. I used to copp in the projects, but they are gone and I havent been down there in a while. Is there a southside open air market for white folk?

^ you might want to have a look at the forum guidelines before posting again. the general tips are allowed (and encouraged) seeing how this is a harm reduction board, but the following rules are in effect:

-No sourcing. No exceptions! Requests about how to find drugs, where to get drugs, and so on are not allowed.
-Locations: please do not mention anything more specific than the name of the city. Areas of town, streets/intersections, etc. are not allowed.

if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

You about to get banned for posting shit like that. Is you fuckin illiterate yo, is u blind, have u read any post in this thread other than your own?? If u did u would kno that the shit you wrote aint allowed in here. Askin ppl to send you PMs to tell them where to get dope at, for them to tell you where to get dope at, for them to sell you dope for you to sell them dope for any of that shit, is some sht that will get you booted off this site faster than you can boot a shot. read the guidelines before you post, Iunno wats so damn hard about that. People dont want this thread to get locked , we all enjoy postn and sharin the info that we can, and ppl like u that come in here without even bothering to check the rules fuck it up for everyone, then nobody will be able to post shit becuz the thread will be closed cuz too many ppl actin ignorant came up in here and posted a bunch of shit that aint supposed to be in here. U do realize that cops read this site too right? You could be writin to a fuckn cop rite now....Wat is it that makes ppl so blind to common sense when it comes to this shit? There is a post DIRECTLY ABOVE YOUR FUCKN POST THAT SAYS THIS:

Quote:
-No sourcing. No exceptions! Requests about how to find drugs, where to get drugs, and so on are not allowed.
-Locations: please do not mention anything more specific than the name of the city. Areas of town, streets/intersections, etc. are not allowed.

At least learn to act lo key about shit. Why not just send somebody a message personally without ANOUNCING It to the whole board?? You doin exactly the shti you shouldnt be, and lettin the whoel world kno about it. Do u even understand the concept of keepin shit DL?

You about to get banned for posting shit like that. Is you fuckin illiterate yo, is u blind, have u read any post in this thread other than your own?? If u did u would kno that the shit you wrote aint allowed in here. Askin ppl to send you PMs to tell them where to get dope at, for them to tell you where to get dope at, for them to sell you dope for you to sell them dope for any of that shit, is some sht that will get you booted off this site faster than you can boot a shot. read the guidelines before you post, Iunno wats so damn hard about that. People dont want this thread to get locked , we all enjoy postn and sharin the info that we can, and ppl like u that come in here without even bothering to check the rules fuck it up for everyone, then nobody will be able to post shit becuz the thread will be closed cuz too many ppl actin ignorant came up in here and posted a bunch of shit that aint supposed to be in here. U do realize that cops read this site too right? You could be writin to a fuckn cop rite now....Wat is it that makes ppl so blind to common sense when it comes to this shit? There is a post DIRECTLY ABOVE YOUR FUCKN POST THAT SAYS THIS:

At least learn to act lo key about shit. Why not just send somebody a message personally without ANOUNCING It to the whole board?? You doin exactly the shti you shouldnt be, and lettin the whoel world kno about it. Do u even understand the concept of keepin shit DL?

Is this direct towards me?

^ no phantom, the posts in question were way out of line and were unapproved as a result.

lacey's point stands though, please everyone be smart about what you post here.

The ^^^ makes it look I was the one that posted out of line. I have never said anything specific about anything in chicago relating to dope.

^ really?

I was asking if there is a market on the southside. I used to copp in the projects, but they are gone and I havent been down there in a while. Is there a southside open air market for white folk?

i'll post this one more time in case there's still confusion:

like i said, feel free to send me a PM if you have any further questions.

Look, I wasn't trying to souce anything. I said a direction, I apologize. People say directions on here everyday(North,South,East,West.) Did somebody else say more specific things that got deleted? If LaceyK post was intended for me for asking about south chicago, I apologize. The south side of chicago is a pretty broad area, I'm racking my brain to figure this out when directions are said on here almost everyday. Sorry.

Is there no east side chicago? I always hear about the south side and the west side and the north side but have never heard anyone ever refer to anywhere as the east side of chicago. Is the east side basically the big lake ( I think its lake michigan), and thats why no one says east side chicago, because there is no east side? I dunno, I was just curious as I hear people talk all day about the south, west, and north side but never the east.

Is there no east side chicago? I always hear about the south side and the west side and the north side but have never heard anyone ever refer to anywhere as the east side of chicago. Is the east side basically the big lake ( I think its lake michigan), and thats why no one says east side chicago, because there is no east side? I dunno, I was just curious as I hear people talk all day about the south, west, and north side but never the east.

Yeah man it's basically because it's considered the Lake. Closest to the lake you got the downtown area with all the sky scrapers and shit which is known as The Loop, and then technically as far east as you can get is pretty much just called the lake front. But yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.