The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I can't get any subs, large doses of Immodium (or whatever generic you can grab at walgreens is) works pretty well at keeping away the worst of the with-drawls.

2'white chicks in a minivan looks like a set-up to snitch out a random dopeman to get out of trouble with the police.(at least that's what I would think if I was the "fine young gentleman" slinging product on the corner.)

My phone contact was taking forever with the new batch yesterday and I had stuff to do so my friend and I decided to hit the WS and see what we could find. Nothing, nada, zip! Maybe it was the fact that we were in a minivan I don't know. Two 30 something white females driving around the WS, is it really not obvious what we were doing?? At one point I got out of the car near a corner store and asked a guy if there was blows around there. He ignored me like I was speaking a foreign language. So we waited for the regular guy and that was that. It sucks tho having only 2 options. Him or the other guy on the SS. I prefer west as I live in the west suburbs. Anyway, I wonder what happened to the kid that was excited to be starting a dope habit. Maybe he thought twice... I took a short break last week and it was horrible. The subs help but I still get uncontrollable restless legs. Anyone have any tips for that (besides more dope lol)? It keeps me up the entire first night. Wondering if sub stops working as well the longer you take it?
Absolutely the subs lose effectiveness if you're constantly switching back and forth. In my opinion subs work fine when used for their true purpose and if you stick to only subs. If you wanna be a back and forth I would suggest methadone since its full opioid and you don't gotta trip about PWD when taking a break. Anyways I'm still not the best person because I've been using subs for years as a fall back

I really don't wanna be a back and forth person. Honestly I want to stop all together. I hate that I fell right back in to this shit. I guess I just have to make my mind up to be done. Every time I stop I get thru the first 2 days (miserably of course), then on the third day I give in. And its really pointless because of the sub being in my system. So eventually I will get tired of wasting money and stop. Welderman I guess you're right. Its funny tho because someone else from this site had told me a while back about this particular spot. He said to park a block down and walk down the street and one of the workers would take care of me. Since I don't know the block and I haven't a clue which end they work or anything, I didn't think walking was a good idea.

Damn its been a minute since I have nodded at all.. This is day #2 of nodding off all day long.. and Ive only gone through 4 bags.. This shit is pretty fucking great. When I went and copped yesterday, my dude threw me 2 extra blows cause he was wondering where Id been, gotta love gettin free dope, especially when its fire.

Ive got 11 blows left, its gonna be a great next couple days.. FINALLY noddin for the team tonight.

TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE

Copped today in the hood since my phone connect was being super flakey. I get to the normal spot and he tells me the driver will right there. I keep waiting and waiting until he finally tells me that they just ran out and it might be a while and I had already been waiting close to an hour. I was trying to get a half jab so he promised that next time he'll give ten sawbucks for the price of a half jab to make up for it. So at this point I have no choice but to head west which I really try to avoid since its always so hot these days. I ended up pickIng up a dub from the kitchen tape batman boys. It's okay. Man fixing it is nuts. After shooting I swear I blacked out because at first I just shot half the bag and then finished it in another shot five minutes later but evn thOugh I know I did I can't really remember the secOnd shot and at some point I was all on my knees on the bathroom floor so it hits pretty crazy. Anyone messing with those kitchen tape bat mans be careful because they are very deceptively nOddy.

Yeah lbc man, that's my regular shit. My tolerance is low, but you're right, after bag #2, sometimes its like, WTF?, where am I? Lol.

Lbc and north, can you give me some tips for hittin the spots? I had my regular spots a couple years ago then I got clean and those spots are gone. This time around, I've had a phone connect. But lately his shit has been falling off. I know nobody can tell me exactly where to go but any hints would be appreciated. I really need a plan B for when my regular guy is out.

heres a tip...get off the computer and hit the streets yourself. .dont go expecting to buy, just go to check out the streets, maybe print out some addresses of forclosed houses in the area you plan to look into and pretend to be looking at forclosed homes in the area..but you gotta be calm and cool during this if you get pulled over cause if you have done nothing wrong, being all nervous is gonna tell them somehting else. but if you stay calm and cool knowing there is nothing you did wrong and being polite with the cops like this aint the first time you have been pulled over in the area of the city like that by them before., you understand a white guy in this area, but you can also pick up some of these houses for only a couple grand..so your ther to check out the outside and see if they are clean and structurely sound and just whatever else you might want to make up but remember you gotta b ablke to tell the story more then once and have it be the same.also not having trackmarks might be the smart thing too if your gonna be driving around the area

what kind of tips do you want or looking for? we azarent here to tell you our spots or give you out connects, anyone that does it is a fool and they are riskin themsekves and their connects bc they were "helpin someone out"...the city is so big and with so many spots, if you cant find a spot then you arent treally out there looking..i just talked to a member who had a layover for a couple hours here in chicago this past weekend..and even though they have never been here, by lurking in this thread they looked at a map and saw a street name that he recognized and was able to take the train from the airport to the train stop and then got out and walked in the direction that "looked like a better area" and then they walked down a few sidestreets and within an hour they were back on the train on their way back to the airport..no help from anymember, never been to the city before, just had time to kill and knew we have one of the buggest open air scenes, sothey looked at the map and foudn a street that they had rememberd from lurking..now they admitted that it wasnt the greatest dope they had and felt the effects from the dorm but knew their was dope cause they could taste it

i told them i was impressed that they where able to find a place, cop,use and be back at the airport in just over an hour cause there are people from here that couldnt even do that, let alone someone who has never even been here..

too bad everyblock shut down cause that was an amzing site/tool to use
\
yeah, needless to say based on my posts, but I love getting high in the morning too. Pick up around 7am and that's it.
Then again, I love getting high right after I score, so if it's after work, then it's after work. I just prefer the morning for a lot of different reasons.
Like Cicero said, get high and enjoy the day. Space out on what I'm doing, and mostly stress free, though not always.
anyway, that's my story, for now.
7am?? see fuck all that shit, thats s reason why i dont use in the morning...i would hate my life if i had to wake up everyday at 7am to have to go cop and then cant wait th 20mins to get back home to use

i gotta ask using in the AM, YOURE NOT AFRIAD TO slaqm a bag and it be too strong and youre all fucked up at work? that was part of the reason and why i used at night. get up go to work and do whatever else you might need to during the day and then the last hour of work, pop the pills or snort a bag and enjoy youre night

Last edited:
I'm not asking for connects or anything. If I came across like that I do apoligize. I guess I don't really even know what I'm asking for. A friend of mine is usually with me when I go out there si again we are 2 thirty something white girls driving around the westside in a minivan that neither of the front windows opens. So in a sense I guess we appear to not be looking for anything. I try to make eye contact with the boys on the block but mostly they just look with no expression at all. I'm also scared to lose money or buy empty bags. I guess I'll just keep trying.

Last edited:
Yeah, Chink, I know what you're saying in general, esp about being high at work and the possibility of negative consequences.
Here's one thing tho, I don't have a habit. I don't wake up sick and have to go out at 7am to get well. So its a time I prefer, like I said, for several different reasons. Just the flip side of you preferring to wait.
I'm not gonna convince you of my pov or try to, plus I'm on a phone, so posting sucks.

Happy - like Chink said...recon. I've done it before, I still do it on the way to pick up, check out other spots, see if they look open. Plus it gives me a clue if 5-0 been around recently. If the corners are empty, chances are its for a reason. If they look relaxed and slanging, its a good sign.
That's another reason I like the am. There seems to be less heat. But that's a feeling. Nothings for sure, nothings perfect.

Ugh my phone connect is still not answering which can really drastically throw of your routine as a junkie. The whole point of a phone connect is safety and and reliability. I tried to hit up the bman dub spot but they was closed or out. Anyway their spot was empty. Luckily the street next to them was serving but they only had dubs which I noticed dub spots are less likely to ever give extra where sawbucks you can sometimes get four for three or five for four etc. at least it was decent and I'm well agaIn.

7am?? see fuck all that shit, thats s reason why i dont use in the morning...i would hate my life if i had to wake up everyday at 7am to have to go cop and then cant wait th 20mins to get back home to use

i gotta ask using in the AM, YOURE NOT AFRIAD TO slaqm a bag and it be too strong and youre all fucked up at work? that was part of the reason and why i used at night. get up go to work and do whatever else you might need to during the day and then the last hour of work, pop the pills or snort a bag and enjoy youre night

yeah fuck that shit...waking up at 7am and trying your hardest to be a productive citizen? FUCK THAT NOISE. im with chinky, im going to sleep in until noon or after because i have no fucking job.

Started the afternoon off with my last 5 blows.. Just woke up from nodding hard as hell.. I was convinced I had done all 5 blows, but luckily I've got 2 left.. That's one thing I hate about falling asleep when nodding, when you wake up your high is drastically diminished.. Youve gotta have another bag or 2 to revamp the feeling.

Housewife - 2 white females in their thirties on the west side is pretty easy to guess what they're doing there.. You need to figure out how to roll down your windows though as that is pretty much the way everyone talks to everyone and ultimately you get served through the window.. When I'm making eye contact with the Dboys (on side streets, not on main roads obviously.. i you didn't know that, you probably shouldn't be copping off the block) you need to give em a head nod or SOMETHING to indicate whats up.. usually they will nod to you or wave or yell or whistle.. but if they don't, you need to put yourself out there. I mean this is chicago, and apparently you've copped on the WS before, so what is the problem??

Chinky, there is an alternative to everyblock.. its called CLEARMap (http://gis.chicagopolice.org/CLEARMap/startPage.htm#) - Basically, all you need to do is put in 2 intersecting streets, choose the 1/2 mile radius option, select the crime type ONLY as: Drug Abuse, and leave the Locations & Hours at ALL. This will show all the drug arrests (selling or possession) within a half a mile from whatever intersection you look up.. and it shows them over a week long period.

One tip, is ONLY select the Drug Abuse crime because it will only show 100 different items, so if you put in more crimes than just Drug Abuse, it can cancel out some of the Drug Abuse crimes which will show you less spots. Its interesting though, checking out different crimes in different areas. Its so obvious where the main dope spots are too based on the arrests. If any of you guys can't take this resource and figure out where to cop dope, you're officially too stupid to be using a potentially deadly substance like heroin.

Good to hear you're keeping shit under control Northsideboy.. You ever thought about buying a sawbuck to test out the dope at your spot that day and then buying a jab if its good and stretching it out over a few weeks? Or does that require too much self-control? I feel like you've done pretty well so far managing your using that you might be able to do it if its only ONE jab, not 2 or 3.

LBC - Do you ever switch up the spots you hit on the west side when your phone connect isn't up and running? Or do you stick to one spot? Also, you need to get a 2nd and 3rd back up phone connect.. You could do that just by cruising the west side for an hour or so.. Even the Near West Side (West Town area) if you stand around long enough, some of those dope delivery boys will ask you if you're waiting on someone and then give you their number.. Ive gotten 2 numbers in that area while I was waiting on my guy to arrive.. One dude even gave me testers (twice). But if you're just hitting the west side up once in a while.. I would definitely try a new dope spot instead of just going to one.. You might be surprised at what you get.

Well, time to do these last 2 blows then unfortunately I think I'll be sitting out the next couple weeks, we'll see... TEAM NOD IN THE BUILDING!

I was a bad boy today and decided to get me one... so i sent my bozo middleman.. and hollyshit! . He came back with a fcking monster ass bag and its good!.

Last edited:
Well, I get up in the morning, I got a job, I got a family, I feed my kids and pay the bills....can't really sleep in till noon. So, I pick up my dope in the morning before work....so what? It works for me.

OG - yeah I've thought about picking up a jab and stretching it out. But yeah, the self control might be an issue. It would be the smart thing to do money-wise (get more, right?) and less exposure on the street, instead of more frequently for the police aspect...but I can also see that going south on me...I've been trying hard not to use more than 2 days in a row, and every other week, at least.....so far it's ok...it's working out with the subs.
i like the "clean" time, I like the high time, I like not being sick or physically dependent...
so yeah, pat on the back....LOL

I've been far worse off on this shit in the past (mix in plenty of other substances), so if having a job and being a dad and buying dope in the morning is a strike against me, then revoke my cool card....LOL

peace.

good for you northsideboy. the last part of your post is the important part of it all... glad to see your a father to your kids.. seen too many time over the yrs.. where father picks the dope over being there for the kids.. it's sad.. i know for a fact if i had kids or when i do, i'm gonna be there for them and for sure wouldn't be over loaded in front of them.. if i even used at that point

yeah boy, i just do my thing, its just my advice, i don't think i'm cool or nothing, its actually sorta pathetic if you look at it like that, but really the risk i take is the worst thing.
my babies mean a lot to me, but obv i got some issues.....don't we all?
have a great day, i'm off to pick it up. lol or :( IDK.

My phone connect turned phone off coMpletely. Copped at a new spot on the WS. I was hoping to get siOx for five but they only gave me exact cuz he was runnin low but did say I'll get seven for five for five next time. They sawbucks with #1 as the logo. They are fire though. Great rush, count and legs. I'd rather get less bags of flame than one extra of so so dope so it all worked out:

Finally my phone connect turns his phone on and is all apologetic. He offers 16 bag jab if I come down and assures me hell be quick. I already picked up today but was too good a deal to pass up. Haven't tried the d yet but hopefully it's good and that'll make up for all wrongs.

Status
Not open for further replies.