The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn sorry to hear that man first time cold copping on the west side u get ripped off... Funny thing is I was 7 years clean and went to cop for the first time in years and sure enough, I got ripped off for $60. But like u said u live and u learn,.. Well good luck and welcome jambo.

Yeah man you gotta go slow on the streets. I never ever buy a jab on the WS unless it's a spot I been too numerous times and recognize the faces. When new or just getting back in the game start by buying a couple sawbucks and try to try different spots and if you find a spot that has consistently good D then consider a jab. Plus any real crew on the WS will never ask for money up front. Usually they take you're order and have you drive or walk( if you're on foot) to the middle of the block normally by vacant lots and foreclosed vacant houses/buildings.

i just realized after all these yrs and never bought a full jab off the corner.. couple times i thought about it when i first started off but there was really no need at the time. since a couple bags fcked me up pretty damn good.. also alot of times the d boys dont like giving deals where i would shop. cause they would make their $ off the pack with the extras blows

Team Nod where we at? Is everyone too deep in their snooze right now to join me?

I had a job interview this afternoon and the second it was over (3 hours later) couldn't even start my car without doing a dub of raw in the parking garage. Then I hit up my phone connect a minute (more like immediately) after I finished the dub and asked to re-up. He said I could swing by now (he was chilling out waiting to see his PO), or he said he could drive out to me later in the afternoon. I only had $40 on me so I told him I'd see him later in the afternoon so I had time to collect more money. Turns out his wife went into labor and his second kid was born tonight! The bad news is that the birth of his child meant I had to wait until well after midnight to cop. Luckily in less than 5 minutes I was in heaven and had forgotten how long the wait had been. I had forgotten everything that was bugging me. As a side note; I am no scientist, but I suspect the Xanax and spliffs helped to raise my spirits as well.

I'm supposed to have a productive day tomorrow, wish me luck please! I hope all of you are enjoying the absolutely perfect state of deep sleep you're currently locked in.

Well I rolled out of bed at 8:30, so that's better than waking up at noon (I guess) right?

Went to my regular cxonnect for 2 jabs and he only had a jab plus 9. So no big deal but the 9 were a different kind of bag (spades) than the clear ones. I look at them and they are HUGE, they look like dubs. Then I do one...PRACTICALLY ALL CUT!!! So I tell my guy that I'm taking a break cause I can't afford to waste my money and he says he was out so he got them from someone else. I tell him he should have told me and I would have only got the jab. So about 6 hours go by and I get a message that he'll give me a free half jab te next time I get a whole one. Part of me thinks that he's gonna make it right and a bigger part of me thinks he's gonna forget about that free half jab the next time I score.

Went to my regular cxonnect for 2 jabs and he only had a jab plus 9. So no big deal but the 9 were a different kind of bag (spades) than the clear ones. I look at them and they are HUGE, they look like dubs. Then I do one...PRACTICALLY ALL CUT!!! So I tell my guy that I'm taking a break cause I can't afford to waste my money and he says he was out so he got them from someone else. I tell him he should have told me and I would have only got the jab. So about 6 hours go by and I get a message that he'll give me a free half jab te next time I get a whole one. Part of me thinks that he's gonna make it right and a bigger part of me thinks he's gonna forget about that free half jab the next time I score.

The key to taking advantage of those situations is to go back and score again right away, or within a day or two max. If you wait a while, he'll just say he forgot and won't do it.

normally they will stick to their word in my experience but you only got a few days til they rescind offer. Try to go ASAP and make sure before pick up CONFIRM that indeed you're getting a free half pack. Okay and I got a question for CHiNKY. How does a gram of raw compare to a jab.
Like if I get about six to eight fixes out of a jab by doing about two bag or one and a half bag shots how many separate shots you think I be able to get from a g of raw. I guess I'm asking what would last you longer?? A jab or a G?

i'm not chinky but that question really can't be answered correctly without having done the product.. some RAW OUT THERE is completely average. a good source told me one time that alot of times guys will sell RAW CAUSE when they get it they can't do anything with it.. meaning its just not that good to start with and they can't cut it without making it too weak. and making it garbage. as where if they get ahold of some really good shit they still can cut it and it still will be strong enough to fck you up. unless you and chinky use the same dealers theres is noway to tell. RAW is overrated in my book.. give me a fire as jab anyday.

True man, true. Ive paid 100x that in the last YEAR alone.. fuck. Well, just got some blows.. Hows methadone treating you? Im seriously considering it.. getting through the physical is easy nowadays, stayin away is the only obstacle. Lemme know how thats working for you. (especially on the mental aspect)

I'm on methadone and although I'm not 100% clean, it's helped me clean up my act a lot. It's 10x harder to kick than dope but in my case the benefits have outweighed the negative aspects of being on methadone. Other than obviously not having to go through the living hell of physical withdrawal, it takes away my cravings for dope almost completely. When I do get high it's usually out of boredom or because I'm stressed, but if I can't get it or don't get it for a while, it's not a big deal.

Hey Baby, where u been? It's all good? Seems like almost all the "oldtimers" from earlier this year have been quiet.
Good to see you posting.

Did you pay for a Full 2 jabs or did he give you money back since the count was off on the second one.

Getting high shortly and bears pre season at 9pm against the raiders... Something to look forward to. I'm getting near the end of the line with my guy. But he is safe and always comes thru even delivers to me! So is it worth sticking with him or hit the west side. I knw I have talked / complained about him but we all knw that that's this game we play. Stay safe and have a good weekend and BEARDOWN!!!!!! This is the chi thread and all!!!!

got it early today, good ole good spot. the local corners were all out with boys hawking and advertising their wares - "dubs! dubs! yo, dubs!" - always a good sign as I take it.
tried a bit earlier, now home for dinner and down for the count, for the game, for all that - if the kids will let me pick the channel.
maybe we'll take em out bowling later. man, i keep nodding on the keyboard, got to get my plate and get my food in me.
deepdish, y'all, the sheet o' meat......

Getting high shortly and bears pre season at 9pm against the raiders... Something to look forward to. I'm getting near the end of the line with my guy. But he is safe and always comes thru even delivers to me! So is it worth sticking with him or hit the west side. I knw I have talked / complained about him but we all knw that that's this game we play. Stay safe and have a good weekend and BEARDOWN!!!!!! This is the chi thread and all!!!!

Bears looked great.. just thinking tho this coaching change came a yr or 2 or mybe even 3 yrs too late as our team is getting old as a group.. thinking if we had this offence we could of at least made 1 Superbowl since the last time we made it there. i was very impressed!... DAMN seems like the bears game started only 10 mins ago.. got me 2 bags, musta been pretty solid shit still got a half a bag left and i feel high as fck still.. and its 7am now lol

Man I think my opiate receptors are broken or my tolerance is through the roof because at first I thought my guy may have had crapy dope but for the last few days I've tried so many different spots is it possible that five different dealers all happen to have bad dope. I have been doing dope got years and years and switching back and forth but even a day after a sub I could get by /high on three to four a day . It's so weird it happened like a week ago. Ever since the day I did speedballs and did like seven bags in one day Its been taking like six to eight sawbucks a day just to stay well and no nod. It sucks do basically I'm switching to subs because this is crazy.

hey Ironman, welcome to chicago. good weather right now, lots of people out in the street (on the corners too). plenty of things to see for free. people watching can be some funny shit, no matter what neighborhood you're in....

I have come across some fucked up people. And why does everyone of them want to bum a smoke from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.