The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
you gotta go west young man, not like oklahoma, but west side to get any cold copping action.

on the other hand, i know they sell shit downtown, underground, to the homeless in the tent city just south of the river. it's at the north end of the big park, underground, lowest level you can go. but i don't recommend that. that's for certified chicago street homeless people only. i've been down there in my car, and i would not get out to go looking for a connect...you'll get ripped off, beat down, and possibly eaten for lunch, lol....i'm just saying i know it's there, cause those people use our public restrooms all the time, shoot up and fall out. you see the homeless crack heads out there minds downtown, and that's where the come from, and live all year round. past the end of the line of the train station.

afaik i can't post any more specific directions on here. you want blows off the street - chicago heroin - you gotta go west and walk around till you find a spot. aint nobody serving downtown, esp during some big festival (largest rock festival in the world, they said this year?). and asking around bars? I can't see that happening either.

and my best advice is shop around early in the morning. before 9am. 6am - 9am.

good luck bro. just enjoy the concert.

Last edited:
Whats good friends? I have not posted in a while since I the old thread closed. Anyways I'm kinda doing the northside boy thing where I'm only getting high one or two days a week and supplementing the other days with my suboxne strips. It's okay. Unlike some people here if I take a sub in the morning and I take a pretty high dose(8 mg) I have no problem what's so ever doing dope the next day and get high. I think it's due to my fast metabolism. My biggest problem is converting back to the subs comfortably and avoiding the PWs. From about six years of trial and error I learned if I use dope on or two days I'm totally fine going back to subs but anymore than that and the switch can be quite uncomfortable, especially because I've been going back and forth for so long if I go on a heavy run it takes two to three days before subs become effective again.

^ i hope youre right...you dont need to take a few months off, i dont believe you would do that anyways..just buy a bag or 2 on fridays and get high and dont buy it again until the next friday..if you set the rules for yourself then all you have to do is follow them and by doing this you hopefully have a guide and can follow it to saty on the right path..like my rules about not getting high until 6pm, i think only once have i did dope to get high around noon and that was cause i met up with someone from here for the first time and we went and bought dope from both of our people so we could switch bags and try the others out. i know we met up around noonish copped from both of our guys and then just went back to his apt to get high and we sat around all day blowing blunts and bags of dope. but im pretty sure that happend only once and besides that day i wait untilo 6pm before i start blowing lines. i used to not even allot a little to get the sick off but now i generally wait til 2pm if possible no matte how sick i might be. but also not using back to back days and if i happen to use back to back, never using 3days in row. thatrs the easiest way to blow your tolerance out and you might have to spend more money from there on out. and there are a few others and like i said they are just personal rules i came up with from the experiace ive come across with other people. seeing how guys wake up so sick in the morning that they will sit in morning rush hour traffic to go score all before 8-9am and its all thanks to the needle. i use dope to get high only once perday but people who need to use first thing in the morning are needing to use 2-3x per day and thats just a waste of money.

so set some rules up and follow them for yourself and if you stick with it,m you will never have a habit and you can use whenever you want. but you have to follow your rules..its that easy but its so hard..like i said i made the mistake by going by how much money i was spending and not how many times a week i was using,i was sellin weed at the time and so i was all about money, i stopped drinking cause i didnt want to get pulled over and risk a dui, so i would pop some norks and drive around allnight on friday and not have to worry about the dui and that was the differance from me chipping to me being an addict. since i stopped drinking i had extra spaces to fill up in my day and whatbetter way to do it aside from drinkoing a few beers, then well poppin a few pills. i never nodded hard on norks but it gave me a great buzz and i idnt have to worry about getting a dui for alcohol..that was the worst mistake i made, i should of just had a couple beers instead of going down the path and seeing whatelse there was to do for fun.

when i was dealing i would always bring out a half oz and my scale, i never prebagged anything, sure they could of hit me with dealing wit hthe amount and scale but it never happend the 2x i got pulled over with the scale..but anyways i once had the sack in the door of my car, like just the little door pouches and i went into bestbuy and left and i dont know if it was when i first stepped out and closed the door or if it was when i came out the store but i drive away and get a call and then i realze the weed is gone, so i drive back and sure enough the weed was gone..i was on my hands and knees looking under the cars and everything..i just dont know if it happened when i first got out at the store or when i came back and left...someone got lucky and found at least a quarter of some good ass weed in the parking lot of a best buy, i was so piand it was about the money i lost it was because i really dont know where or how i lost it.

hell when i was in businesss, i would get calls everyday asking if i wanted to trade and generally my rule is if youre using a credit card then i wanted twice as much worth of goods, instead of the cash..especially cxause back then we didnt really have credit cards yet, and those of us who did was my rich friends and it was their paretns card and they didnt care. they knew we could just go to the mall and i can pick out some new shoes or a pair of jeans and like i said whatever the total was i would cut it in half and give you weed that matched that price. this would happen almost everyday, at least 3x a week everyweek and generally from the same person but there was a few others and like i said they didnt care about the price cause they wernt payin the credit card bill. and i would do this cxausei not only did i get twixe as much value on the sack of weed, i was already getting it even cheaper, and so if i spent 100bucks and owed someone 50, i still was malking money cause i still got the weed at about half as much as i paid..so if i spent 100bucks on the credit card and owed my friend 50 buck worth of weed i still only paid 25 for it orginally. 4-1 on your investment aint to bad..

that was me, when i used pills i never got sick cause i only used on the weekends gernally..then my tolerace slowy crept up on me and so i switched to dope and for a while i still didnt get sick cause i was able to buy a half jab and get high off of it 2-3x/week, thats how i got hooked, when you can get high 2-3x for the same price that wouldnt have been enough to get you youre pills to get high, you start to use 2days in a row or every couple days. and before i knew it i was using 4-5x a week and it was still cheaper then buying pills. and when you start using like that you screw yourself..i looked at it from a money perspective and not how many days a week, i figured even though i was using 2-3x as much as i did with pills, i was still spending less money then if i just bought pills once that week. so why argue about how many times i got high this week when i still spent less money then i would have if i just bought some pills abd got high only once that week and that was the dumbest thing i did. i guess the smartest thing ivce done so far is not once have i touched a needle, i know some of yall might not belive that 9-10years of opiate use and abuse and never once picked up a needle "to try just once".. now dont get me wrong ive been there a few times when someone pulls one out and asks if i wasnt to try and then i tell them i never tried it, not once and generally they wont even let me use it if i wasnted to. everyone who finds out generally is supportive and wants to know how i not oncetried it and really i dont know how to answer it. its just knowing that i would regret it especially cause everyone whop does shoot up and i tell then i dont they always say "really?, well dont cause i wish i never did" everyone says that to me and when i thin kabout it myself i think "you have been offered to use a needle hundreds of times and always said no, why start now?" and that genreally happens when im really broke or got my money tied up in something else and have like 1 bag of dope left or just a little raw left and i want to get high but i dont. ive pretty much stopped everything, like i was using every other day and needed almost a gram sometimes and now ive been buying like a .6 and using .4 and get high and then stretching out the other .2 as long as i can. and that has led to me buying dope only twice a week. and i think, why couldnt i do this a year or 2 or 3 ago? i think about all the money i spent and wasted cause my tolerance got so up there. i would take a break for a couple weeks and my tolerance would drop and i was able to go back out there but after a few weeks my tolerance wou;ld slowly creep back cause i would start using everyother day like i did before, instead of now where i just use enough to keep the sick off but not get high. by using this method for a couple weeks, my tolerance actually dropped by itself even though i was technically using everyday.

Does anyone actually read all of this gibberish? Chinky you need to start a thread and name it something like chinks heroin rants and post and edit that sh@t there, and we can all avoid your heroin fueled drivel.

First Chinky what kind of arbitrary, convoluted idea is it to wait until six pm to get high. I could see maybe you're more likely to enjoy it since you waited longer between doses so you're probably borderline sick but what's the point. My favorite thing is absolutely my morning wake up. Right now one of my phone connects has straight up FLAMe. I been going to an old West Side connect because he finally back on point but my phone connect kept texting five times a day to say he had fire but he always says that, like duh., when does a D boy ever say its not fire. Fortunately this time he was right. I took an 8 mg sub, my usual dose, yesterday at seven am and when I copped today aroun noon I blasted off just two sawbucks and totally got a rush and even a little nod. Plus he gave me seven for a half jab which my WS guy only does six for a half. If I can get done rocks tomorrow to throw in mix it'll be a proper lazy Sunday

What up guys I'm a new guy down for lolla....wish I knew the city better so I cld party with you guys

The whole city is a open air drug maeket. Pro tip black guys dont all stand around on corners to look cool.

And 2 more this morning. Which means I gotta lay off for a few days, preferably longer.

Plus, no $ in the bank at this moment. Gotta wait for that paycheck, too.

It's been real quiet out on the street the last few times I went out. Didn't see any cops, normal spots open and calling out for business, other spots I've never tried look open and hanging out without a care. Asked the boys at my usual spot for #'s this morning and one guy actually had a phone - now I gotta see if he uses it.

Funny story, cause I said no cops around. I picked up in the am, and just couldn't wait. So I drove through the park, pulled over into a spot, poured out a bag and sniffed it up in a few lines. I know, stupid. Shoulda waited a little longer, drove a little farther. Anyway, finished up, put my stuff away, and pulled out of the spot. Half way down the street, there's 5-0 sitting in a Tahoe, facing me. Oh shit I thought. Drive past, real cool, take a look a the cop as I pass him. His head is down, fast asleep.

Thank you, sweet baby Jesus.

And on to work!

First Chinky what kind of arbitrary, convoluted idea is it to wait until six pm to get high. I could see maybe you're more likely to enjoy it since you waited longer between doses so you're probably borderline sick but what's the point. My favorite thing is absolutely my morning wake up. Right now one of my phone connects has straight up FLAMe. I been going to an old West Side connect because he finally back on point but my phone connect kept texting five times a day to say he had fire but he always says that, like duh., when does a D boy ever say its not fire. Fortunately this time he was right. I took an 8 mg sub, my usual dose, yesterday at seven am and when I copped today aroun noon I blasted off just two sawbucks and totally got a rush and even a little nod. Plus he gave me seven for a half jab which my WS guy only does six for a half. If I can get done rocks tomorrow to throw in mix it'll be a proper lazy Sunday

swell for one i like to use at night so i can just go to bed and not be all tired or fucked up all day long and so i can go about my daily business with out worring a bout being too high to do something. i only use once a day, so i will get high and nod and whatnot and then i can go to bed and wake up not completly feeling like shit, there is nothing worse then waking up early as hell cause your sick as fuck and cant go back to sleep...i dont shoot so its not like 2 bags are gonna get me off and if i snort a bunch of dope in the morn, if i wanted to get high that night, well then i would need a hell of alot more dope. plus id be lucky if my nose didnt seal itself off after snorting the dope.

so by waiting til 6..im not waking up in the morning completly feeling like shit and cant go about my day until i get a fix, i may wake up and can feel a little sick but i can still go about my day and not worry about feeeling like shit and sweating my ass off and throwin g up and all that. so since i wait til the night to get high and not the first thing i do when i get up,im not gonna have the urge or temptation to use multiple times a day and blow my tolerance or money chasing a high cause i woke up sick and used and then come the night when i really want to get high i cant do it and i waste a bunch of extra money on dope when i could have just waited til the next day or whatever to get high.. i dont even like using 2 days in qa row let alone twice in 1 day..to me thats just pointless

im not sure when i last posted and got high, i think maybe sat or sunday but eitherway i bought a gram the night before and smoked a foil or 2, then the next night i snorted .5-.6..and the rest of it i was able to stretch out(.2-.3) until today and i didnt even wake up that sick this morning like i thought i was..honestly i didnt really feel like shit until i took a dump about 2pm, and ive noticed it before where i might feel a little shitty and then i take a dump and i comeout feeling worse. its like like your feces contain the last bit of dope and when you expell it out its kinda like flushing the last bit of opiate in you out. anyone else notice this or is it just a psychological 'psych out', kinda like a placebo?

*team nod assemble*

Last edited:
Crazy chinky after like my 1.5 years of using and being on here hard to believe that but I do... I was like that with norcos would use once a night at like 7 pm everyday... Man I just look at people and wish I was normal and clean and living a drug free life. Sux the devil has a grip on me right now.

i like using in the morning myself.. almost feels like a waste using at night. u dont even get to enjoy it is my view.. i like to be able to do things when i do my dope. that was kinda the whole point to me doing them .. it made everything i loved and enjoyed seem beter... like an enhancement... also if i were to use in the morning then i was able to go to bed at a decent time as were if i used to late in the day then i would be up all night and my sleep pattern was be way out of wack.. But i guess it all depends what kind of high u looking to get out of it.. night time is byfar the best time for a NOD..

AS for me rite now. i'm so fcked up off of 1 bag and i did it 6 hrs ago!. i decided to not bang it and just snort it this time.. think i made the correct choice.. much more enjoyable then the last couple of times when i iv'ed.

~~~~ TEAMNOD ASSeMBLED~~~

Last edited:
yeah, needless to say based on my posts, but I love getting high in the morning too. Pick up around 7am and that's it.
Then again, I love getting high right after I score, so if it's after work, then it's after work. I just prefer the morning for a lot of different reasons.
Like Cicero said, get high and enjoy the day. Space out on what I'm doing, and mostly stress free, though not always.
anyway, that's my story, for now.

damn it be dead in this room.. nothing like it was a couple yrs back... i'm still fcking rocked off my ass over here.. where all you fckers at. aint read a good story in a while

Chink I feel ya. Since I IV I probably use less but more as well. But normally anywhere from three sawbucks to six max a day the only reason I could ever think if doing or anyone needing more is they get lousy dope or just straight reckless because if the d is really good I can do a specialty 2 sawbuck blaster in the am for a proper and just one around two to four and one for a sleeper if times are tough unfortunately I still need to fix three times a day but one each time. I think it's reckless to exceed five or six a day because then you're just gonna get a crazy tolerance and expensive habit. I think snorted dope may also last longer in duration. I actually snorted a bag for the first time in years kinda for the hell of it and although I didn't get that rush it actually felt good and different but I had the weirdest boogers afterward like little pieces of scotch tape. I dunno how y'all deal but shooting is no picnic hiding tracks in summer

Day three clean,why do I even bother,well whats up with every one else,breaking bad season premire sunday night cant wait!!

hey LBC - from what I've read, and i can't remember where - it was either here or on the other forum, yeah sniffed dope does last longer in the body. obviously IV goes straight into the blood stream, so then it gets filtered and cleaned up and is out that much faster. i have no clue why it takes so much longer to metabolize but who knows why...i mean it would be absorbed through the membranes, then into the blood stream, but...i remember the chart said something like 3-4 times longer in duration but i can't post the link cause i can't find it. it was something like IV is 3-4 hrs, insufflating last 12-16 hrs. can't explain...maybe i'll look around for the info, maybe i won't....

i just sniffed my end of the night, go to sleep bag. a sawbuck - i've never weighed these particular bags out. they are a well-known product and always very consistent in packaging, quantity and everything else, really. anyway, took about 10 min before i felt it, wouldn't describe it as a rush at all, it's really pleasurable of course, but not a rush. gives me a really nice nod with enough in the system. i've actually considered running a little every now and then, just to feel that rush again....but have been pretty successful at keeping that monster at bay, for now. Really, with kids and all, do i really need to start an iv habit so that i can recapture that long lost feeling? Don't think so.... I learned how to shoot in the early 90's in Detroit, got guidance from some people with a little bit of notoriety in the punk rock circles...would love to name names and share that story, but for obvious reasons just don't feel like that's proper without their permission and that's never gonna happen. i wouldn't know where to even look to try to contact them....there was a guy who went to jail for bank robbery (maybe post offices, i don't know), a girl that a famous rock song was written about, and an all female punk rock band....
oh the good old days.

that post took sometime to clean up and finish, cause that bag did me proper. holy moses, that was unexpected with the one bag, but i guess i have a bit in me from earlier...anyway enough of my ramble,

yeah guys, where's the old regulars and the conversation? missing htat too

hey chef - i think you bother because you care, maybe, that must be why. plus i think it's better for your body and for you r bank account.
at least that's what i tell myself.
it's gotta be good for the body, mind and spirit to take breaks and clean up.
keep it up man. aim for a longer stretch...

^^yeah i cant wait til sunday cause they are re-running last season allday leading up to the new one...i came into breaking bad super late for somereason, i really dont know why but i slept on it until right before last season. so i saved last season on DVR while i was catching up on the rest of the series and then something happened and they all got erased by i think my grandma..so i figured AMC would have it on reruns and they didnt. so now sunday will be funday cause they are replaying all of last years season leading up to 8pm when the new episode airs. what pisses me off is the fact that this season has only 8 episodes. i feel like we are getting cheated having only 8 episodes

Crazy chinky after like my 1.5 years of using and being on here hard to believe that but I do... I was like that with norcos would use once a night at like 7 pm everyday... Man I just look at people and wish I was normal and clean and living a drug free life. Sux the devil has a grip on me right now.
i fel thge same way, i would glkadly give up this habit if i knew i could just stop and go on with life normal but i know thats not possible. thats what kinda pisses me off about rehabs and getting clean..and thats cause it took most of us years to get to the point that we are and for anyone to think that in 30 or 60 days of rehab and being clean that we would go back to normal is just out of their mind. its just gotta be about money.

i will admit ive never been to a rehab so its really just me on the outside looking in but to me thats what i see. i read all the time about people going to rehab 5,6,7..15x. now granted most of those rehabs were prolly forced and we all know you cant be forced to get clean, you have to want to do it yourself for it to work. cause anyone can really do the 30/60 days and do and say all the riht things in there to get out but knowing damn well that they are stoppin at the dboy on the way home.

now i dont know if its been done or to what extent but i feel for rehabs to work you have to go for 6months at least. they need to focus heavily on the psychological aspect of your drug use/abuse. while there they need to help people finish highschool/GED or get people enrolled into a CC. the most important thing i think they should do is help place these people into jobs. jobs where they have to piss test randomly once a month as a condition to being placed/offered a job. that right there i feel is the most important and i belive it bc thast wouild create structure and stability at a time when they might be at their lowest and need that guidance and help bc they have burned their bridges and no one else will help them. i can go on and list a few more things that i belive rehabs should be doing if they already arent but ive rambled on enough here lol...i just think by doing those things and helpingg them out over the course of an extended time like 6months or whatever, that you can change their minds when they had no desire to stop using. they can give them hope and by showing thst they care and its not about money and getting you in and out and filling your bed withsomeone else thats been there 2-3x before themselves

for all i know they have rehabs like that, i dont know its
i like using in the morning myself.. almost feels like a waste using at night. u dont even get to enjoy it is my view.. i like to be able to do things when i do my dope. that was kinda the whole point to me doing them .. it made everything i loved and enjoyed seem beter... like an enhancement... also if i were to use in the morning then i was able to go to bed at a decent time as were if i used to late in the day then i would be up all night and my sleep pattern was be way out of wack.. But i guess it all depends what kind of high u looking to get out of it.. night time is byfar the best time for a NOD..
~

you said using at night feels like a waste bc you cant enjoy it but at the end of the paragraph you said nodding by far is better at night...i dont get it so which one is it?...either way i would have to disagree about it being a waste to use at night..i dont go to bed until 2-3am usually, sometimes later, so when i start getting high at 6pm, im far from it being a waste and not being able to enjoy it. to me its the best cause im able to be high and nod and what not and then go to bed when im done.

Last edited:
I've lurked for quite a while, but have never had a reason to post until now. Well, actually, I don't have a reason to post. Just fed up with the quality in my area. Like spending a bill on some blows and not even nodding out. It is pretty lame. I think that is why I am posting, because I'm generally disgruntled at the moment.

My phone contact was taking forever with the new batch yesterday and I had stuff to do so my friend and I decided to hit the WS and see what we could find. Nothing, nada, zip! Maybe it was the fact that we were in a minivan I don't know. Two 30 something white females driving around the WS, is it really not obvious what we were doing?? At one point I got out of the car near a corner store and asked a guy if there was blows around there. He ignored me like I was speaking a foreign language. So we waited for the regular guy and that was that. It sucks tho having only 2 options. Him or the other guy on the SS. I prefer west as I live in the west suburbs. Anyway, I wonder what happened to the kid that was excited to be starting a dope habit. Maybe he thought twice... I took a short break last week and it was horrible. The subs help but I still get uncontrollable restless legs. Anyone have any tips for that (besides more dope lol)? It keeps me up the entire first night. Wondering if sub stops working as well the longer you take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.