The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ and even so we don't know if all 8 were in one blast or not. Maybe one was a hot pack because he owed money or someone didn't like him. Like Tank tried to do to Bullet in the movie Bullet with Tupac and Mickey Roark.

^^

Yeah that's, true I'm just speculating that he did them all at once based on how they found him and the condition of the room. He had the needle still in his arm, which means that he fell hard and fast, indicative of doing a massive amount of dope you aren't used to to die that fast without even having the chance to pull the rig out. Then, they said they found 8 empty wax bags around his body. If you do 4 bags here, 3 bags there, don't you pick up your empties first after you're done with your shot, then open new bags later? It's not like they found 4 empties in one room and 4 in a another. They found them all around him at the same time, which really only happens when you do them all at once, just ripping one open after another. You could say he was just messy and didn't clean up after himself, but then they would have found a bunch of empty bags scattered all over the apartment if he was really the type to just not pick up his bags, and with kids and shit, people coming over that you're hiding your using from, I don't think you'd ever just leave empty bags sitting around.

Like I said, speculation obviously, but that's what it seems to be indicating. Either way, dude is deader than disco.

^^

Yeah that's, true I'm just speculating that he did them all at once based on how they found him and the condition of the room. He had the needle still in his arm, which means that he fell hard and fast, indicative of doing a massive amount of dope you aren't used to to die that fast without even having the chance to pull the rig out. Then, they said they found 8 empty wax bags around his body. If you do 4 bags here, 3 bags there, don't you pick up your empties first after you're done with your shot, then open new bags later? It's not like they found 4 empties in one room and 4 in a another. They found them all around him at the same time, which really only happens when you do them all at once, just ripping one open after another. You could say he was just messy and didn't clean up after himself, but then they would have found a bunch of empty bags scattered all over the apartment if he was really the type to just not pick up his bags, and with kids and shit, people coming over that you're hiding your using from, I don't think you'd ever just leave empty bags sitting around.

Like I said, speculation obviously, but that's what it seems to be indicating. Either way, dude is deader than disco.

And that is why they should hire some experienced heroin users to help with the investigation, ha.

"The NYPD with the cooperation of a team of leading junkies from the area are looking into the overdose death of Philip Seymour Hoffman to determine how it likely happened" - Police Commissioner

Question: when u do ur old cottons, how much water do u put on them and do u heat the solution? What is ur process in getting the most out of ur old cottons?

^^

Pounding cottons like that isn't really a good idea in general, as you run the risk of getting a dirty hit AKA "cotton fever", which really sucks.

But, how I normally did it was (after keeping the cottons stored in a cool dry place. Bacteria grows if they are in a wet/humid environment), squirt just enough water on them to soak them, pound them with the butt of the syringe, get all the good stuff out, then re-filter that solution through a new sterile cotton. Depending on how much dope was left in the cottons, you can sometimes squirt some more water on them again, pound, and draw up some more.

Then you have to just throw them out as there will be nothing left and trying to rinse them again later will almost definitely give you cotton fever.

Yeah, I usually put just enough water to saturate them,and then mash the shit out of them...throw a fresh cotton filter on top, and make sure to be putting pressure on the other cottons while you draw, so that you're wringing it all out...

I've gotten some potent cotton shots, but its extremely bad HR...

Like Tommy said, making sure they're dry and storing them in a place where they won't absorb moisture is the most important thing! You really should micron filter those if at all possible!

and make sure to be putting pressure on the other cottons while you draw, so that you're wringing it all out...

Yeah that's exactly what I do. Just mash the shit out of them, hold them down tight with one hand and a second syringe, then draw up the solution with my other. I've gotten some very powerful shots that way too, especially if I use a lot of cottons or they are extra filled with dope, like hard as a rock before rinsing.

^Yeah, you definitely wanna draw everything through the fresh cotton...and if you use too much water, you can't get it all in one shot...

Once you get good at it, you can get almost everything out of them in one quick draw..

The thing you never wanna do is pick them up, squeeze them and stab into them while drawing up...It works, but that's a guarantee of getting cotton in the needle! You always want the needle laying on the cotton, not piercing it...if you can avoid it..

And that is why they should hire some experienced heroin users to help with the investigation, ha.

"The NYPD with the cooperation of a team of leading junkies from the area are looking into the overdose death of Philip Seymour Hoffman to determine how it likely happened" - Police Commissioner

Lmao agreed
Scags just broke that shit down and solved the investigation in one post

Man that had to be a huge shot if he did 8 bags at once. I put 2 bags in of chi dope and usually clogs if I can't hit the first time or two. So usually do the same amount so don't clog but a few times. Still no where near falling off so maybe it was a hot batch???

^^

They tested the dope and it came back just normal heroin. No fent, not super pure, not mixed with anything poison, etc. NY dope is very clean and it breaks down very easily in a small amount of water. You can definitely fit that much dope and way more even into a 1cc rig.

^It definitely sounds like he banged an 8 bagger, because they reported the 8 empties and two full ones...Initially, I thought he just had a bundle, but I guess he had around a brick altogether counting the empties...that's why, whoever said he was doing $10,000 a month makes no sense....After a 22 year lay off, back on dope for only a month or so, there's no way you could anywhere near that...I guess he was doin coke too...Maybe it was a speedball...which is always dangerous...the coke makes you think the dope is doing a lot less than it really is...

Question: when u do ur old cottons, how much water do u put on them and do u heat the solution? What is ur process in getting the most out of ur old cottons?

I have a rather unique process, but don't do it anymore since I don't want to risk getting cotton fever. What I did was pull the plunger out of a syringe and insert the used cottons into the back of it. Then I would use something else to push the cottons just over 3/4 of the way down the barrel, and then would put the plunger back in the syringe and push just over half way down, leaving a little bit of room between the end of the plunger and the cottons (you need the space for it to work better as seen in the next step).

Then I would draw up water like usual, leaving a little bit of space to allow me to push and pull the plunger a bit to run the water back and forth through the cotton. After doing that enough times I would squirt the solution out into a new cooker, and push down as hard as possible to squeeze every last drop out of the cottons. Then I would use a tiny piece of cotton to draw up the shot.

Anyone wanna tell me why the street price for dormin in Chicago is $50?? Why don't they just go to a fuckin store and buy it?

It's weird. I've done dope for many years and really never saved cottons. What I did/do is meticulously scrape baggies. After a jab or two empties you cut each open and scrape em over a piece of paper after doing 16 to 24 bags you actually get at least almost a sawbuck sized shot that won't get you High by any means but will take the sick off for an hour or so while you're waiting to cop.

^^

When you're broke, saving cottons and scraping bags can be a life saver. With a few good cottons, you can actually get a decent shot. So, times where you're desperate and sick, no money, whatever, those cottons can save your life.

i have not seen it this hot on the west side since, ever. past two days have been ridiculous. saw one spot get taken down yesterday and drive past again today and they were hitting it again. my spot was just stepping away when i got there and then i drove around looking for others and everywhere i turn is police. so i get out to walk and hook up with these two cool old timers who i walked with and they called a phone guy and i gave them a bag for helping me out. they were real cool. but shit, couldnt even get close to the block. hope every one is being safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.