The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
sux brownline,u dont have,a phone connect after all this time or,did they fade away like thet,always do.Anyways I been gettin some off the hook fire,damn I like this dope!!

i have not seen it this hot on the west side since, ever. past two days have been ridiculous. saw one spot get taken down yesterday and drive past again today and they were hitting it again. my spot was just stepping away when i got there and then i drove around looking for others and everywhere i turn is police. so i get out to walk and hook up with these two cool old timers who i walked with and they called a phone guy and i gave them a bag for helping me out. they were real cool. but shit, couldnt even get close to the block. hope every one is being safe.

That's odd, dude.
It's been the same damn way over here in South Jersey.. Every corner you turn - There's a fuckin' pig on the block.
I have no idea why it's been so hot either.. there has not been many OD's or anything really.. I never saw my coppin' spot get shutdown & locked down by pigs... ever. I was in total shock, man.
These past 2-3 days, the cops have stepped their game up. Foot patrol, Cruisers, and they even have the mobile command center out there.. In all my years of copping I can honestly say it has never been this damn hot out.

I thought it was just SJ with the strong police presence.. but,
It must be some kind of national thing since it's not only SJ & Chi getting butt rushed by cops..

^^

All the recent media attention and shit has caused the cops to crack down in a lot of areas.

when u guys cop "tapes " how is it packaged? Foil wrapped in tape inside a bag, foil in a bag with the bag tapped, or just a foil wrapped in the tape with no bag at all ?

Tapes are usually bags with colored tape on the top in Chicago, but I've seen foil packs in tape as well.

today was the shit i no longer have to worry about aimlessley wandering around the westside looking for the blows now i have three different phone connects wit all ver good shit this new guy im let me get 2 gives them to me looks like i was in a crack bag wit foil im wats this wut the fuck u asked for i asked for blows hes like thats wut u got i get out of his car go to the train stop unravel the foil sure thing its some good ass pure raw was good as hell dark grey my new connect now good shit it hit my stomach wow no

chefman, i used to have a bunch of phone connects but lost them all when i got arrested a couple years ago. i don't have any friends that use so when i got back out i just hit the blocks and had a few phone connects here and there but they all got their phone turned off or the stuff was garbage.

just got back and my spot was back up today.

What up brownline it's been a while... Long week looking forward to ending week getting good hope u all have god safe weekend. Crazy how it's so hot you guys are saying.

It's weird. I've done dope for many years and really never saved cottons. What I did/do is meticulously scrape baggies. After a jab or two empties you cut each open and scrape em over a piece of paper after doing 16 to 24 bags you actually get at least almost a sawbuck sized shot that won't get you High by any means but will take the sick off for an hour or so while you're waiting to cop.

My friend was using a huge straw to sniff his dope, so I mentioned to him that it was too big and that a bunch of dope was probably getting stuck in it, but that he could probably scrape it and get some out of it when he was all out and needed something. So a week later he was telling me how he was sick and didn't have the means to cop more, but remembered what I had told him about scraping the straw, and much to his surprise he got a nice line out of it. He was using like a fat McDonalds straw, and hadn't even cut it down, so there was bound to be a lot left over in it.

^

Haha, yeah.. That's what I used to do back in my snorter days.
I still have a few friends who sniff, so when they get rid of their straws, I ask them for it so I can scrape it all out later.. lol

^

Haha, yeah.. That's what I used to do back in my snorter days.
I still have a few friends who sniff, so when they get rid of their straws, I ask them for it so I can scrape it all out later.. lol

Dude be careful with that. Hep C can be transmitted by sharing straws (it's transmitted way easier than HIV) so if you are IVing dope that you scraped out of a straw used by somebody you can catch something.

Harm reduction bro.

hey brown line how u been man long time no chat i got so sick of wondering oooh ar they gonna be out there so i just u know wut im done wit that shit i just started getting numbers from people coming up to me telling do it right now if its no good i will give u ur money ok. i did it was ok give it about a 5.5. then my purple bag guys i give about an 7 so i got the main dudes number meets me anywhere and fast too. i had this other guy pull over and i got sawbuck blows im like all i got is 8 would u swing yea threw the bag threw themoney i get the bag it looked like he gave me rocks well when i got home ripped the bag open and holy shit it was so strong and vineager smell was so strong i nearly gagged. its about half the size of the purple bags but there was little to no mix on them came in little batman bags wit foil one happy kid right now. now i just got back this mourning from going so i decided fuck it i just got paid im just gonna get all diff kinds from diff spots area and must say this guy works off the phone early as hell he came through sick i so wish i could meet people on here but i follow the rules so thats why i dont trip. i mix a litttle of the pure wit the purple bags two rails in 5 minutes im drooling halfway passed out and i only snort if somebody shot they would fall out for sure wow wut a goood deal

Last edited:
Dude be careful with that. Hep C can be transmitted by sharing straws (it's transmitted way easier than HIV) so if you are IVing dope that you scraped out of a straw used by somebody you can catch something.

Harm reduction bro.

Really? That's news to me..
How exactly is it transmitted via straw?
I'm guessing from the mucus/snot from their nose?

Odd.

^No, its because if someone has a little cut on their nose, and you have a tiny little cut on your nose, which is common with regular snorters. The inside of the nose contains millions of tiny blood vessels that are right on the surface.

^^

This. All it takes is a tiny tiny amount of blood. Little cuts and scrape are all it take for blood to blood contact.

Again im not asking for any specific information, I just want to know if a white country boy from KY can go up there and get 12-14gs without getting ripped off and without any connects. Ha. Thanks

^^

Very doubtful any street dealer is going to trust you enough to give you that much dope on a first buy. Also sounds like a good way to get ripped off completely.

Correct! I read that as bags or points. I was drunk. :\

Mr Scag, you should probably refrain from giving any sort of advise specific to the chicago scene as you obviously have no knowledge or experience to go on.

bollocks. I should go Phuck myself. Did I mention I was drunk? And you know what the first thing that goes when your drunk......lolz

8602cad52896233ef2146092db7e0508772675589f4097a1e6d36e7505bb0792.jpg

Last edited:
hey fantom hey jay.

so just got back. no one was out so i called the guy i met the other day. we go to one spot and they were out. there was this guy and chick leaving and were like come with us blah blah. well long story short they stole 40 bucks from me. i should have just gave them 10 but i was not thinking straight and dude i was with told me they were bad news and i didn't listen. so he took me to another place but they were not out and then we went to this house and he hooked it up. this guy is really cool. he is in his 50s and is just straight up no bullshit. happy to give him a bag for helping me out and its cool to go with a local, find spots that you would never know of.

but i freaked out at first, when i put the water on it it turned blue, but the draw up was a light brown and i don't know how good it is cause i didn't really get a good shot but it def got my sick off so its gotta be pretty good. just did one.

but i am so pissed at myself. shoulda just stuck with my buddy. no clue why i even fucked with the strangers.

my buddy was like "i saw you through the window(he went in to his building to put his gun away i found out lol) and i was gonna come out with my gun cuz it looked like you were trying to get your money back but they was in the middle of the street". so thats cool that he was looking out for me.

i was like holy shit you have a gun? and he told me his mom said better to be caught with it than without it. told me some crazy stories about humbolt park back in the 80s and how fucking nuts it was and he grew up in cabrini green. he said he's seen so many bodies. and its weird cuz you hear about that kinda stuff but its like its not really real because you never see it, but it is real. its sad. so sorry for the rant, just really happy to have met someone so cool and nice and straight up. not a lot of people like that anymore. the day i met him, i just asked if i could go with him, and he said sure, a lot of people would just be like fuck off white boy.

and again, ridiculous amount of cops out tonight.

There's too many cops out west. It maybe easy to find but your luck will run out if you insist on keeping at it. Phone deals are where it's at.

My d report fuck the popo

Hit me up brown line long time no see u should wut i came across YEAH GUYS THE POLICE R CRAZY MUST OF SEEN 6 DIFF SHOPPERS GETTING FRISKED AND LOCKED UP ALL THE KNOWN SPOTS MY PURPLE BAG SPOT HAHA I GOT THERE NUMBER SO I MET 2 OTHER GUYS WIT NUMBERS AND MAN WHY BETTER QUALITY THREE DIFF PHONE + NO GOING TO JAIL GOOD FEELING FOR SORRY FOR THE PERSON THAT GOES TO THOSE OPEN AIRES GUYS BE CAREFUL DONT ADMIT TO SHIT IF U HAVE DOPE DONT GIVE IT TO THEM NO MATTER WUT THEY SAY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.