The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow crazy post with a lot of info.... TGIF got my dope for the weekend hoping it's as good as last batch... I have a bad arm really need to stop but can't. I'm so lost not sure what to do. Oh well one day at a time... Have a good safe Super Bowl weekend chi folks!!

^It's almost like a Chicago cop decided to post here, but that would never happen!

I could see it though, a Chicago cop that enjoys a little oxy on the side and reads the dope threads....Ha, I'm just fucking around! But I know for a fact, there's a lot of cops that like pills! I worked in DPW in the city that I'm from, and we worked with those guys...some of 'em were down with the occasional prescribed painkiller!;)

^It's almost like a Chicago cop decided to post here, but that would never happen!

I could see it though, a Chicago cop that enjoys a little oxy on the side and reads the dope threads....Ha, I'm just fucking around! But I know for a fact, there's a lot of cops that like pills! I worked in DPW in the city that I'm from, and we worked with those guys...some of 'em were down with the occasional prescribed painkiller!;)

Yeah man. There are plenty of cops getting high. Plenty of cops on BL too, hah. Fuckers!

man guys i got this annoying chest/throat sickness and i snort my dope so it directly effects my high i feel like the more i do the worst this chest cold gets since i know u guys r experienced in the art of doing dope anybody got any tips on how to bypass this shit i really dont want to start banging dope becuz i tried it a few times but it never amused me.

You gotta be crazt pulling up to a dope spot and saying uhh can i get 28g's? You would probably get a gun pulled on your face. And also most street dealers dont even have that much in their stash. They have maybe ten or 20 bag vials caps whatever on them and the rest in their house or somewhere else. Thats is just asking for trouble, some ppl are so crazy they would straigghr up kill you or beat you down so bad for that 3500$ assuming whatever the price is. Or you would get sold a bag of blunt gunt or dirt. Def not a good idea. Buying weight like that takes months of dealing with the same person, building trust ect. Even if you do find a dealer and you buy a few grams here and there and they see that wad of cash you want to buy a zip with, you may think hes reliable but junk is a everyman forhimself drug. He would most likely run off with your cash. If you dont read the advice ive written read this....BAD IDEA.

plug after u remove that needlse off wut u mean stick it in ur ass. wut is plugging never heard of it

Hahahahaha.
Can't blame the man..
I myself had no idea you could administer drugs via rectum until I read about kids drinking vodka with their butt holes on the news.. lmao

I used to score on the north side and you are right it was a little easier but not really but then again I don't really know what happens now. I did used to love copping on the southside when the high rises were still there. It was like a flea market walking in there, always like 4-5 different dope bags. Huge bags used to be double the size of the west side bags at the 1999 year range.

You would have to decide which motherfucker you were going to gets bags off of right when walked up, so you black spades and he would usher you into the building, usually they would frisk you, then you waited in line and some some dude would be around the corner with a brown paper bag just feeding it. Once I will never forget, waiting in line in like the bowels of piss and prostituting sluts that would suck your dick for 5 buck, the guy that took the money didn't like the looks of me or something. He took 80 bucks from me, looked at and then ripped it up in front of my face while I'm sick waiting in some bullshit project fuckface place. What could you do? I instantly started complaining to the guy with the paperbag. He handed me a palm fulla dope and I turned on my heels and pretty much ran. That sucked but I got dope that night so that's all that mattered.

Last edited:
I used to score on the north side and you are right it was a little easier but not really but then again I don't really know what happens now. I did used to love copping on the southside when the high rises were still there. It was like a flea market walking in there, always like 4-5 different dope bags. Huge bags used to be double the size of the west side bags at the 1999 year range.

You would have to decide which motherfucker you were going to gets bags off of right when walked up, so you black spades and he would usher you into the building, usually they would frisk you, then you waited in line and some some dude would be around the corner with a brown paper bag just feeding it. Once I will never forget, waiting in line in like the bowels of piss and prostituting sluts that would suck your dick for 5 buck, the guy that took the money didn't like the looks of me or something. He took 80 bucks from me, looked at and then ripped it up in front of my face while I'm sick waiting in some bullshit project fuckface place. What could you do? I instantly started complaining to the guy with the paperbag. He handed me a palm fulla dope and I turned on my heels and pretty much ran. That sucked but I got dope that night so that's all that mattered.
Seedless, PLEASE POST MORE STORIES about you copping out west, out south, in the projects, PLEASE TELL ME PASS OUT STORIES. I want to reminisce and your stories are always good for that. please post em bro. Especially the pass out one stories you have because those always get crazy. You wrote in a blog post you were going to write up some pass out stories, but ive searched everywhere and i can't find any you've written.

Sup guys, still clean on done here. 100mg is still doin the trick for me and this should be where I stay seeing as its worked so well for almost 3 months now (before a dose would work for a week or 2 before I'd need to up it, but once I hit 100mg, it was PERFECT after i got through the first month of sleeping all the time.. I almost went down, but I didn't and I'm glad. Like ive said a million time, this is my perfect dose. No glow. No high. No cravings. And I've become tolerant enough where I don't end up taking any naps, but before I finally built up a tolerance to the 100mg over a 3 month period (it seriously took a while), I was taking 4 hour naps almost everyday. Anyways, just been smoking some bud here and there and taking my done. Got rolled by the cops smoking with a friend in his car, the cop just took the 2 grinders with bud in them and the piece, told us we couldnt leave in the car cause we'd be DUI (The car reaked which gave him cause to search it, and the shit wasnt really stashed well because it was a random stop in a gym parking lot pitch black with 100 cars, just decided to pull up behind us and put his lights on) so we called a friend to pick us up. It was a pretty awesome experience, some cops are alright. He even said though "If it were anyone else, you'd be in cuffs right now" - That's probably true!

So I've been a lurker and reader of this thread for a whole now. Been through the getting ripped off and all that. Never gotten rolled, never ived. Been clean for almost 2 weeks. Been using subutex off and on but never for more than 2 days in a row. Had 2 good phone connects after a year looking. Stay highs and capsules. But been doing good. Just effing bored. Still have the want but just trying to stay clean for everyone around me. It's not easy.

today was good finally got a number from the purple guys right as i got off the train they were sitting there waiting for me they threw me a free one becuz yestarday i bought the last bag and it was to long of a wait so i just left wit one bag and some xanax bars must say having a phone guy is the shit

Status
Not open for further replies.