Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is chinky still in jail?

WOW!
I totally forgot about chinky... sad
Yeah, I reckon he's still doing some time.. Not sure for how long, nobody clarified.
Atleast he's alright. That one misinformed cocksucker made us all think he was dead. What a dick that guy is.

Hey I'm new on here, but not new to drugs, especially H. I recently started travelling from Wisconsin down to Chicago, and it's totally worth it to me. I've been kind of lurking on this thread here, so I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey.

far from humble but anywho got my ass up and actually went out west to cop in this arctic weather makes copping on foot a living hell. as usual the purple bags r fire again so luckily i dont have to walk far from the bus but still waiting for the bus is a bitch no matter how many pairs of sox i have on and insulated boots ur feet still go numb. wow u travel all the way from wisconsin to cop now thats a mission just for some decent blows not worth it to me but everyones different cant fault somebody who is trying to get there sick off.

Well, all the dealers in Milwaukee get their dope from Chicago, then cut it to crap and mark it up. I pay a quarter of what I pay up here, and it only costs me ten bucks in tolls and half a tank of gas. I try to go only once or maybe twice a week, and I get subs too from my doctor (well, now I get zubsolv, stupid insurance changes). My bf and I were able to meet a couple good connects on our first couple trips down, so now we just call before we leave, and it's ready to go when we get down there. Plus it's a nice little trip for us to take together. I try to make my stash last until my next trip down, but I do have times that I have to make the trip while sick, and that does suck, but it's better than waiting at home for my bf to get back, because altogether it's 4-6 hours, depending on traffic. I haven't been disappointed or ripped off yet (knock on wood!), and that was pretty much par for the course for me here in Milwaukee.

I need some advice. I currently live about 5 hours from chicago, but heard it was the best place from where I live to easily cop. I'm not asking anyone where to cop or anything, but I am looking to go up there and get like a half ounce. Would it be possible for me to go up there with no connects and score that kind of weight? Or would it be a worthless trip. I live in a small rural town and was going to st louis to pick up but my two guys moved back down to texas and my connects have dried up. Again im not asking for any specific information, I just want to know if a white country boy from KY can go up there and get 12-14gs without getting ripped off and without any connects. Ha. Thanks

^^

Very doubtful any street dealer is going to trust you enough to give you that much dope on a first buy. Also sounds like a good way to get ripped off completely.

The best thing to do would be to try some connects, buying normal personal amounts. Find out who is trustworthy, who has good shit, and then after a couple deals and building some trust, you can ask about more weight.

But to just go to a random connection on the street, asking for that much dope, without somebody they trust vouching for you.. sounds nuts.

oh I plan on making some small buys first. I just dont want to spend two days in chicago tryin to cop that much raw. I have 2gs left of shit and im the only person in like 40 miles that sells. I guess I may just drive up and try to take it slow. carry on some conversation and just go from there.

I'm reading a book on Indians of N an S America and a piece of trivia was that the Algonquian name Chicago means "Skunk Place." At the time a town of the Miami confederacy of tribes. I'm sure they weren't speaking about buds. Actually I like the city myself.

Yeah man no dealer would do that and I would even be nervous to cop a jab off the block due to getting ripped off or bunk dope... Crazy it's easier to find dope then perscription anxiety meds... Trying to find it with no luck... My d boy finally had a good batch and size usually one is off a lil... Well stay warm looking forward to Super Bowl this weekend should be a great game!!!

^^

Very doubtful any street dealer is going to trust you enough to give you that much dope on a first buy. Also sounds like a good way to get ripped off completely.

But to just go to a random connection on the street, asking for that much dope, without somebody they trust vouching for you.. sounds nuts.

This is completely untrue of the Chi scene. A Jab (12-14 bags) is probably the lightest amount that most suburban whites buy when they go and cop on the west side. Even when going to new spots, I'd just buy jabs and I never had anyone vouch for me nor did I ever get ripped off and the majority of the time it's been decent. Lastly the DBoys certainly won't refuse to sell you any amount that you want no matter if it's the first time they're serving you. They run things like professionals in the prime areas. The only thing I've ever worried about when cold copping is the police. Mr Scag, you should probably refrain from giving any sort of advise specific to the chicago scene as you obviously have no knowledge or experience to go on.

^Dude, I don't care where you are, if you pull up to some random corner and try to cop a half-ounce of heroin from someone who you've never seen before, you're just asking for trouble!

You're the only person on BL, the Chicago thread included that would think that was a good idea...People from Chicago are on here all the time talking about how people are trying to pass of sawbucks as dubs, about people attempting to rob them and all kinds of shit...I mean, come on now....

exactly. i would never, especially being a little white boy, go cop a half Oz without knowing someone, having someone vouch for me, or someone thinking i was 5-0. shit, i wouldnt even do that in baltimore and i lived there for more then half of my life. do small deals and work up.

whats up guys. just checking in.. so i havnt done any dope in just about 4 weeks, so today i had a couple bucks to throw my friend a bag and get myself one.. just want to say i'm glad he gave me the heads up on this shit. He wouldn't even let me do it at his house, cause he was worried about me making it back home driving. so i get home and cook up half a bag .. and BAM! it was so fcking good id say in my top 5 bags of all time. he told me that he got a heavy nod on just one bag.. and he does 2and 3 bag shots bags just to get rite... gonna end up getting 4 shoots off one bag!! not sure where its from sorry guys. all i know its in clear bags and a phone connect that hangs out near the fam dollar on ski road

sucks that when i stop using dope the quality is thru the roof

So i truly believe in miracles now, just found out my gf is pregnant after she was pretty much told she would never be able too. i'm very excited !!!!! ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday hoping its a boy...

I really see no reason to do dope anymore.. since i been clean for the most part and not taking any sort of other drugs.. well thats all i can think of to say for now nod on team nod..

GUESS WHT IM SAYING IS NEVER GIVE UP, IF YOU WANT TO STOP DOING DOPE U CAN STOP...

This is completely untrue of the Chi scene. A Jab (12-14 bags) is probably the lightest amount that most suburban whites buy when they go and cop on the west side. Even when going to new spots, I'd just buy jabs and I never had anyone vouch for me nor did I ever get ripped off and the majority of the time it's been decent. Lastly the DBoys certainly won't refuse to sell you any amount that you want no matter if it's the first time they're serving you. They run things like professionals in the prime areas. The only thing I've ever worried about when cold copping is the police. Mr Scag, you should probably refrain from giving any sort of advise specific to the chicago scene as you obviously have no knowledge or experience to go on.

Right.. Random street dealers always do bulk deals for the first time right on the corner...

The guy who posted didn't ask about 12-14 bags, he asked for a 12-14 grams.. a half oz of dope..

What planet are you on?

Please do not give that advice to people.. ever. You're going to get them ripped off, beat up, or arrested.

^I just wave the money out the window and give the universal half-ounce signal!

^^

Yeah. I'm actually on my way to the street corner to cop a kilo from the first black guy I see. Think it'll work out? .... :\

Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.