Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Yeah between 80-105 has always been my personally sweet spot for methadone. I'm on 85 right now and I feel great.

u local chitowners get your methadone from CAP? thats where i go. its crazy how many people are on methadone these days. all walks of life too.

What a shitty day- got ripped off! Agh...... don't they know business. Come on you would have made a ton of money instead u rip me off!! Total Dumbass- Why rip people off....... ?

Thanks for clearing that up Mr. Scagnattie- cause sometimes I just don't get it! ;))
Night Night hon....

Alright on a Brighter Side- to all my fellow Chicagoans word on the street is red taped supermans are FIRE!! Much Love To All & Be SAFE! ♥♡~XO~♡♥
~Oh & P.S. or whatever - blocks were Hotter then usual!

Those stay high bags were amazing this weekend fri-sun they should still be great. Also been getting killer light grey raw. I go to a methadone clinic in rogers park, a very popular one.

I recently drove through Chicago back from the East Coast...I was jonesin too after shooting some fucking fire dope for 3 days straight and the Subs werent really doin it for me!!

Stopped in Gary, Indiana for gas...Damn, there's gotta be dope in that town, to say the least...I probably coulda copped at the gas station I stopped at! Anyone ever attempted anything in that town?

Hey guys new here finally stopped just reading the thread and joined cuz I just moved to Chicago from LA and the game is quite different here I hear about copping , in LA you call your guy and he tells u where to meet him in 20min or whatever and that's it . I guess not knowing anyone with connects here I've read a lot bout the open air markets and it seems easy but really just sketches me out I've never had to do anything like search around and ask round randoms especially in the hood , if someone wouldn't mind explaining to me if it's chill to cop like that or sketchy with law enforcement and whatever or how it goes In the winter I feel like these guys can't just be standing out in the cold all day let me know pls need help asap I'm sick ran out on my road trip from Cali and just got here I live just bout 10 min west of the westside and I'm a little familiar with the city and any advice you could give me I would much appreciate !

I hope you guys take my post seriously what brought me here was reading one of nintey thread that was amazingly written by the way bout h in the winter of Chicago I know an old thread and I feel stupid for going to the internet to learn bout copn in my new city Chicago but I'm sick and didn't know what else to do lol thanks

LEO's are always a problem when coppin' open air.
& Dealers do stand out in the cold pretty much all day.. They want that money.
Don't get beat. It's easy to get beat via open air, so don't hand over any money unless you see the product..

& don't trust single dealers on the corner.. they could be bums.. If you have 4-5 people hanging around a corner, you're better off asking them.

It's really not that difficult. Go to a known drug spot, (we're not allowed to tell you what those spots are, you have to find that by yourself) and you will see dudes standing out on the corner. It doesn't matter that it's winter. They're out there, trust me. If you're young and white, chances are you're going to get flagged down by somebody looking to sell to you anyway. Another option is to find another junkie and offer him a bag or two if he gives you his connect, shit like that.

Yeah, Nodon, JD pretty much explained it. If you can't find spots on here in threads, then search for stories in local papers or on radio stations, they pretty much spell it out for you. After you read something, check it out on Google maps or whatever, figure out your bus line or where to drive if you got a car. Car makes it so much easier, but you'll lose the car if you get popped.
And the boys do stand outside in the cold, heat, rain, snow, whatever, all day long.
Once you know where to go, it ain't that hard. And then you're in trouble...cause you know where to go.
Good luck with all that.
Wonder what you're gonna think about chitown dope after most likely doing tar in LA. What's your roa? When you finally pick up, tell us what you think of it.

Yeah dude I'll let u know after I pick up I might tryn find a phone connect I have a couple friends here the whole open market shit kinda sketches me out and can't afford to lose my car over a few bags , but yeah my roa is iv and I actually had a china connect in la so I wasn't doing much tar this past year unless I had to but what would u say is better the stuff here or tar? The hard part about the tar is it wrecks your veins A lot faster than powder and I've collapsed a bunch of my easy to hit big arm veins

^^

East coast powder is almost always better and purer than tar. Way easier on the veins and also breaks down 10x faster/cleaner.

^
Scag speaks the truth.

I actually had this one kid tell me how good 'BTH' is, and ECP doesn't even come close to it.
Couldn't do anything other than roll my eyes and shake me head. Can't explain anything to that thick-skulled slackjaw son of a bitch.

^Have you ever had it though?

I'm tellin ya, it's just as strong as ECP, it's a little different from ECP, but once it's mixed up, you'd never know...I like my ECP, but man that tar packs a fucking punch....The rush from it is fucking amazing! It's worse on the veins, but it stacks up on quality if you get good shit! Believe me, I'm not making it up! And it's fucking cheap in a lot of places out west....you just get this massive chunk! I promise you, you would like it!

^ Hues, do you have any idea what it goes for out by where your at. I know you said that your sure the shits around, but I don't remember if you said you knew the general ballpark pricing.

After typing that I realized you couldn't tell me even if you know :| Gotta assume it's got a decent markup on it though.

I've done it out here a few times!

Let's just say that .1 grams goes for .75 the price of a half gram back in RedSox nation!

But what I've had has been good!

Status
Not open for further replies.