The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many people snort bupe simply because it's more effective. Subutex is also flavorless which makes it easier on the nose than suboxone or it's lime generic.

I snort them because I get em off the street and I can stretch em out longer. If I hada script I wouldn't because it does fuck with my nose.

thcaddict, so many things you said make 0 sense.. I just don't even care to address all the inconsistencies in your suboxone story. And of course i snort subutex (flavorless and virtually odorless) because its about twice as effective as sublingual administration.. And as i said i was using it to get high in that particular post.

thcaddict, so many things you said make 0 sense.. I just don't even care to address all the inconsistencies in your suboxone story. And of course i snort subutex (flavorless and virtually odorless) because its about twice as effective as sublingual administration.. And as i said i was using it to get high in that particular post.

PLEASE point out my inconsistencies... i would love to hear which aspects of MY LIFE you think i feel compelled to lie on the internet about..... this should be amusing

Did not realize it was twice as effective as sublingual, but still IMO its fucking disgusting to snort it. Unlike you, I've never abused my subutex. I've heard of people doing stupid things like shooting them, and occasionally snorting them, i had just never met one of those dumb asses in my life... i guess i now i have.

Last edited:
''which is pretty important but i havent got high 2 days ina row in a year or 2 literally,'' from the few people i known over the yrs that have been able to chip say this is pretty much is the golden rule.. never use on day 3!... i agree 100% also.. even latly when i been fcking around a ;ittle bit i never used on day 3... i havn't even been close to being dope sick doing this aswell..

as for snorting them subs... fck that it will strech it out... just i hate the taste so fcking bad i cant even hold it down half the time by the time the drip starts.... also weird thing latly is im not even catching any type of rush.. and shit i been doing is more of the classic creeper type. i love dorm in my dope.. just not overdone! it aids and helps with the rush if done correctly

PLEASE point out my inconsistencies... i would love to hear which aspects of MY LIFE you think i feel compelled to lie on the internet about..... this should be amusing

Did not realize it was twice as effective as sublingual, but still IMO its fucking disgusting to snort it. Unlike you, I've never abused my subutex. I've heard of people doing stupid things like shooting them, and occasionally snorting them, i had just never met one of those dumb asses in my life... i guess i now i have.
Im a dumbass because when I take subutex I take it in one of its most effective ways possible? Thanks for that insight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think intransal administration of bupe has that much higher of a BA than sublingual admin. One source said sublingual BA is 30% and then another said 55%, compared to 40-56% via intransal BA.

That aside, I personally find it to help with cravings, and the blockade effect did its job for me.

You may be right Tommy. I have been using strips lately and I don't feel like I need a whole lot more but definitely more. One of the other things I like about snorting bupe is that you're just done. There's no sitting around like an idiot trying to not swallow for 10 or 15 minutes.

Thcaddict, your logic is flawed. You do dope, east coast powder. This means you likely snort it or shoot it. So in your mind it's ok with street drugs but, not pharmacy drugs?

There are people on this site that use any drug you can think of and plenty you can't. There are smokers, shooters, plugggers, snorters and whatever else people prefer. Some ROAs are more dangerous than others but, at the end of the day we've all made the decision to use. It's certainly naive of you to think that you wouldn't meet any of those people here but, even more so if you think you're any different.

And Chinky - I think I'm reading you right. You got the raw, you like to add a little dorm for the effect (I like the dorm myself), but then you smoke it off foil. I used to smoke everything (coke, my limited experience with meth, ECP) through a bong with a little weed. I've smoked coke off of foil. Does the dope on the foil bubble and run like coke, or like they describe in the euro threads? Does the dorm smoke, or cause any issue with the raw smoking? Interesting. Maybe I should just try it myself next time I get a few bags. I like sniffing tho, and associate smoking with coke or whatbot.

Anyway, I'm, still out of town on vacation with family. 7 days clean today, sunburned, washed the car and waxed it twice. Went sailing on a little sunfish on lake Michigan. Taking care of my sick baby gorl right now. The whole week has been rad. Just woulda liked a blast once in while, like Grinds said earlier.....Oh well, back to Chitown tomorrow, and back to work Monday. Back into it. Let's see if I can/if i want to stay away from it.
ive never smoked coke but yeah it does "run" like the way i think you think it does..but ive said it a million times on here thats not the way to smoke it cause its just too wasteful and you can burn u[p your dope real quick..what i do is add a couple drops of water and mix it up and let it dry and when it drys it leaves like a film and it burns even and you are able to get decent pulls from it...i also add a little bit of dorm to it so it burns evenly otherwise when you mix it up and let it dry the dope doesnt burn evenly like you want it too.

and bill i only smoke a little bit when im trying to givce my nose a break or when im already high and starting to come down a little and im not ready to go to bed (remember i only use after 530pm)..one or 2 foils when sick will cure the blues and i can give my nose a break ats the same time instead of cramming more shit up it..and i understand about not adding more cut to the dope but i first started getting raw i triued it both ways with no cut added and as everyone who has done raw and done chicago bags knows there is a differnce in the high..its obvious its the cut used, we all know it but the dope i do will be say .4 of raw with .1 of cut where as the normal bag is the complete opposite and you have .4 of dorm to only .1 of raw.

my associated asthma is pretty much non existant now that i stopped snorting the normal blows

Fuck all that bullshit in your post chinky.. i hate having to scroll past that nonsense.

lol i musta been high as hell man cause i have no idea what i wrote, i see wiggi edited it so i prolly said something stupid..proly the usual "heroin ramble" i think i said in the OG post that it took me a few hours to even make the post..i dont even know though truthfully lol

my dumb ass spent most of my money i had last night at the bar(now i remeber why i dont drink) and i woke up this morning sick as shit and with 25bucks in my pocket(did i really spend 75$ maybe i dropped a $20 somewhere i dont know) either way i went and copped a quarter piece and my guy kinda hooked it up..so i was just gonna take the quarter and just keep myself good for a couple days but the piece he gave me looked kinda big and broke up real nice so im thinkiing about just snorting it all at once and seeing where it takes me..

my tolerarnce has been down laitly but ill be pissed if i snort all this and dont get high, when i could stretch it out to at least weds if i dont use it all..if i do use it all ill be sick by tuesday morn..so either risk it all to get high today and sick 1 day earlier then planned or just ration it out and go get high the next time i cop

I don't think intransal administration of bupe has that much higher of a BA than sublingual admin. One source said sublingual BA is 30% and then another said 55%, compared to 40-56% via intransal BA.

That aside, I personally find it to help with cravings, and the blockade effect did its job for me.

Thank you so much. This is all i was trying to convey as well, until this asshole felt compelled to start ripping on me for whatever reason (then wouldnt even point out why). Dude must have a very pathetic and unfulfilled life. All is well and today is a GREAT day! :)

Last edited:
You may be right Tommy. I have been using strips lately and I don't feel like I need a whole lot more but definitely more. One of the other things I like about snorting bupe is that you're just done. There's no sitting around like an idiot trying to not swallow for 10 or 15 minutes.

Thcaddict, your logic is flawed. You do dope, east coast powder. This means you likely snort it or shoot it. So in your mind it's ok with street drugs but, not pharmacy drugs?

There are people on this site that use any drug you can think of and plenty you can't. There are smokers, shooters, plugggers, snorters and whatever else people prefer. Some ROAs are more dangerous than others but, at the end of the day we've all made the decision to use. It's certainly naive of you to think that you wouldn't meet any of those people here but, even more so if you think you're any different.

I really dont think my logic is flawed. Heroin is meant to be cooked down to be shot up, or insufflated. On the other hand, when pharmaceutical pills are manufactured, MOST ALL pills are NOT meant to be sniffed, or shot. Pills are FULL of nasty shit; talc, binders, dyes, chemicals, etc.... That can cause HUGE complications, if not death if injected, or injected improperly. I know people who have snorted subs and not had a great experience, and the same people have also taken them sublingually and had a great time, so im purely going off speculation/word of mouth, and not personal experience. Like I said, I don't take my subutex to get high or to tey and catch a buzz.. I use it for what it was made for, and I take it how it is supposed to be taken, but to each their own. I'm not knocking anyone for doing what they do. All I wanted to do was chime in with my subutex experience and let everyone know that it DID in fact take 99% of my "cravings" or "fiending" away once I started using it correctly and responsibly. And the only reason I felt compelled to say something is because I dont want ANYONE that is thinking of trying subs to get off of dope thinking that its not going to help with the cravings. That is horrible information to be spreading. it might not have worked for you (probably because you didnt give it the chance), but I would say about 75% of people who ACTAULLY GIVE THE SUBS A CHANCE (instead of using them as a CRUTCH when they CANT GET DOPE OR HAVE NO MONEY) will be relieved and freed from their cravings. Purely my OPINION and if u want to argue with me, go ahead and waste your breath because i will not be partaking in any debates.

It was not a matter of thinking I wouldnt meet any of those types of people here(im one of "those people"... im not different/better than anyone... probably worse in fact), it was simply an easy insult to use at the time because i felt like dude was attacking my character. Calm down

Last edited:
Right. Point is don't call people stupid for doing something you don't. "those dumbasses" are your words that I just cleaned up not mine.

As for the rest of your post I don't even know what you're talking about. I don't have a problem with you but, I won't have you calling people stupid for any reason. If you must discuss this more I'd be happy to via PM because it will only escalate in here.

Sup guys?? Longtime lurker, first time poster. Also currently a first time"user".

Question for all you pros out there. I just recently tried horse for the first time at a party and had a blast. Reminded me of my Norco smashing days and felt so good. My friend gave me a little bump but I didn't feel much but chill, relaxed, and nice. I'm about to cop my first bag for the first time ever tonight but not sure how to properly dose myself. My buddy said a matchstick or two would be enough. What do yous think? I don't have much of a tolerance.

If you have no tolerance I'd start at half a stick. Like we always say you can always do more but, never less. Aside from flat out overdosing you're very likely to puke your brains out if you do too much with no tolerance. Really man as a noob you shouldn't be alone either. Heroin is no joke and you should know that you're fucking witha drug that's up to 8x as strong as norco. Make sure you give yourself plenty of time between doses. This is extremely dangerous for the non tolerant person. Many of us worked our way to dope from other opioids. For example I could do 500+mg of oxy a day before I made the switch.

Be sure here man and keep in mind that you're posting ina thread mostly populated by addicts and none of us planned to be junkies.

Thanks Johnny. And yeah, I've noticed. But you all seem like cool people.

And you mean a line about half the size of a matchstick? I was just gonna dip the match head in the bag and take 2 small bumps off it. Is that too much?

I'd be careful. My first time I did a tiny line and was ridiculously high, couldn't stop throwing up my shamrock shake from McDonald's (lol) and was super hungover the next day. Like Johnny said, you can always do more, you can't take away from what you already did if you did too much. Please be careful.

Thanks for the advice and help guys. I've done 2 dips of the match head like I mentioned earlier and I think I'm good. I'm not rocked but I feel so peaceful. There was a little rush but it was perfect and didn't overwhelm me at all.

I hit the highway and grabbed a cold soda and have just been feeling great all night. Definitely going to keep these vibes going for awhile. Will probably hit another bump in an hour or two. Looks like this bag is gonna last forever and I'm great with that.

Hope all is well on everyone else's end.

Fast forward 6 months.....

yall remember that bhannon dude or whatever he could only keep it together for like 3 months and he was dead.

Driving isn't a great idea especially considering that you don't know how strong the shit is. Just saying man if it is fire you legit can't keep your eyes open. This is the "nod"
that people talk about and we've lost people this way.

I don't mean to be preachy. Just think you should know. Go back to your euphoria

Status
Not open for further replies.