The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
fck guys i did it again!!! i got 2 #1's from my middle man.. but he told me it aint from the bllock..and said guy from the block put a batch together on his own and on the side.. seperate from what they sell on the corner... so anyways bags look fat as fck and very dark almost too damn dark.. so i want to blast but my gf wants no part of me doing it that way.. so to buy time i set out a real small line.. and like 3 mins later i was holly fck not bad.. so fast forward like 30 mins ... i get an opertunity to IV. I ONLY DO HALF.. AND BOOM IM FCKING SICK CAUSE I DID DO MUCH AGAIN.. my tolerence is at a zero.. so instead of enjoying my shit i been vomiting for last couple of hrs.. bright side is i have 1.5 bags left

hope i made sense starting to feel beter now.. gonna get some icecream n team nod assembled!`

Be careful cicero. A lot of people end up falling out because their tolerance is lower than it was.

damn i didnt even make a post...i came ontoday at my normal time like 6pm and was ookin threw the last page of the old thread and thats the last i renember lol..my uncle woke me up cause i was sleepin half off my bed..he asked what i was looking for in the kitchgen cause i guess i pulled all the food in the fridge ..and so yeah i got no idea I THINK I WAS GETTING A GLASS OF KOOLAID and had to take some tibgs out tyo get to it,but i never got A CUO SO I REALLY DONT KNOW..I LEFT MY COMPUTER OPEN but i guess i never postedand thats cause i was fucked up

i havent been using much laitly, like ive been getting high only like once a week and the rest i can make like .2-.3 last me 4-5 days..so today i weighted out a .4 and snorted that with a cap of dorm mixed in, i did like half of it in like 4 lines and then i came on here and then i think i went and snorted the rest and i had a alot of powder left over like rom the bill an d just what ver so i put it on some foil and it was byfar the most ive eer put on the foil before and i smoked that and i think thayts what pushed me over cause i dont remeber anything after that and in my bedroom is where my uncle woke me up and thats where i was smoking the dope

the good thing is i took a bar of xanax and told my uncle i was fucked up from that way before i did any of the otehr shit ..but thayt was foolish on my part, my tolerance has been goin down and i adjust it but i think i should maybe be fore careful , maybe the raw was just better. whp knows..but me and my uncle laughed about it and he said this will be a 20year story, meaning thayt he wont forget tonite and howe fucked up i was and will tell that story all the time like he does with his other ones lol

yea.. so just checking back in 12 hrs since i used and i still have 1/4th of first bag left. this shits is super strong and add the fact my tolerence is at zero. it was a crazy night. but in a good way like i said cause its no fun when you are vomiting and shit. but yeah so i was looking at this dope and not sure if guy made bags this good to get bussiness away from the block or what but like i said the color was that simular to RAW.(yes i know u cant always go by color just saying tho).. and when u look at it closly u cant actually see little chunks of the raw in the bags. like he didnt mix it fine enough. i'd rate these bags 8.5/10 . best shit i had in so long.

now going backto eariler .. thinking back even with me being extra carefull.. the shit rocked me a little to close for comfort..guess im saying u can never be too carefull. seems hard for me to belive .. but pretty sure if i decided to slam the whole bag i would of fell out.. i guess i'm saying as you all know.. ALLWAYS BE ON THE SAFE SIDE WHEN DOSING OR CAN ALLWAYS DO MORE... especialy when you havn't been doing anything... i dont watch that GLEE SHOW or even know guys name. but pretty sure thats how he died the other day.

also realy quick offtopic question.. any smokes here try thaT BLU E CIGARETTE.. or anyother brand?

Last edited:
Well I'm a little over 2 weeks clean from dope.. Got an 8mg subutex today, snorted half of it and god damn I'm high and actually nauseus over it.. (Its been a LOOONG time since I've ever felt anything from a sub). I can't believe how much my tolerance has dropped in only a little over 2 weeks, but its fucking AWESOME.

Cleaning up for a little while has been pretty damn easy this time around, not sure what is different, but I like it.

Shit, I'm feeling this sub so much I gotta say TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!

Man all u nodding been forever since I had that full blown. I think we spend our using days surviving but still trying to hit that mark once in a while...

also realy quick offtopic question.. any smokes here try thaT BLU E CIGARETTE.. or anyother brand?

I've tried a few brands and prefer Logic over all of the ones you can get at most gas stations or convenience stores. The blue ones don't pull hard enough, and don't have as much nicotine in them as the logic platinum ones. You can get the rechargeable logic e-cig and buy a pack of the filter pieces that contain the nicotine and you are set.

man i was soo fucked up last night that i slept til 145pm today and when i woke up i was still fucked up. so i smoked a few half foils i had cause the foils last night was what kept pushing me over..id put a fat line of raw down and a little dorm and mix it up and let it dry 90% and then i would smoked it and maybe take 2 pulls and then wake up 3 hours later after falling asleep on my back with the full lights on and all that...but so i smoked those and i could feel i was still kinda high and so i weighed out what i had last klast night and i had like .3 and so i decided if i snorted that all at once that i might actually catch a second high and nod,,otherwise i would have just used it do keep the sick off for the next 3,4,5 days, which is pretty important but i havent got high 2 days ina row in a year or 2 literally,a and so thats what i did..

it did work i am high and nodding...im not as high as i was yesterday but as ive been typing this ive at least nodded off and posted lines of "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" while typing that 2-3x. plus im on 3-4mg of xanax, so im feelinh foogood. and so thats not helping..over ll im not as fucked upo as yesterday but i got a good high going regardless

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah that was a few hours of nodding and typing and correcting the spelling mistakes of most of the words lol

Hey OG, good for you on the clean time man. You sounded pretty beat on here over the last month or so, so if you feel better, and it helps with school and whatever else, then keep it up. Use a bit if you want, if you can, but remember how good you feel now compared to how low you felt at other times. I know that's not easy, from my own experience, why do I keep going back, I'll ask myself. We have a long term memory for the good times, and a short term memory for the hell and suffering. that's all I can figure out.

Grinds - yeah be careful man. I recently been playing with the idea of shooting for the rush. I used to shoot, learned how way back in 1991, but haven't used a rig since 2003. And I don't use with a partner or buddy or any backup like that. It was quickly pointed out to me how dangerous this could be by some other friends (whose advice I truly appreciate), Anyway my point is just be careful with the tolerance, man, like everyone else is saying. When I started back on again (last summer) after a 10 year break, I tried to start slow, snorted a tiny line, but it felt so good and I missed it for so long, I snorted some more until I got a good nod. This was still less than 1 cap. But I was so sick for the next 2 - 3 days it was unbelievable. I couldn't do anything the day after, called off work, slept on the floor of the bathroom, etc. By the end of that day, I was sniffing bumps to make my self feel better and get over the nausea. Which worked of course.....

And Chinky - I think I'm reading you right. You got the raw, you like to add a little dorm for the effect (I like the dorm myself), but then you smoke it off foil. I used to smoke everything (coke, my limited experience with meth, ECP) through a bong with a little weed. I've smoked coke off of foil. Does the dope on the foil bubble and run like coke, or like they describe in the euro threads? Does the dorm smoke, or cause any issue with the raw smoking? Interesting. Maybe I should just try it myself next time I get a few bags. I like sniffing tho, and associate smoking with coke or whatbot.

Anyway, I'm, still out of town on vacation with family. 7 days clean today, sunburned, washed the car and waxed it twice. Went sailing on a little sunfish on lake Michigan. Taking care of my sick baby gorl right now. The whole week has been rad. Just woulda liked a blast once in while, like Grinds said earlier.....Oh well, back to Chitown tomorrow, and back to work Monday. Back into it. Let's see if I can/if i want to stay away from it.

I don't understand why you would want to add more cut to your dope chinky
Guess you guys are just so used to it

I also think smoking your raw is a total waste
I'd just snort that shit lol or bang it

Around here we don't have stamps or any kind of dime bag type distributors where it's broken down
We get straight raw brown, tan, gray, or white chunks always and it's mostly sold in half or whole grams all through phone connects

I've always wondered how the quality of our little city full of smack would compare to say Chicago or a NE city like Philly or NYC that are well known to have good shit

The dope here In chicago is desent,but its always the amount of cut that makes the difference.

Fuck all that bullshit in your post chinky.. i hate having to scroll past that nonsense.

Stepping up to da plate cuz I just scored a bunch of blue football xanex. Hoping they r the 2mg ones... Been a while since I scored them. Gonna party hard with half and I'm gonna try to switch to subs with their help.... If this don't work not sure how I will switch to maintence.... Looking forward to a nice big shot of dope and some xanies....

AFAIK the 2mg are all bars. Footballs of various colors are typically less but, you should look it up as we don't ID here to be sure of your dose. Be safe mixing.

northsideboy, subs actually help you not fiend? Shit, you must be a genetic freak.. Anyone Ive known whos been on subs longer than a week, it really doesn't do anything for as far as fiending goes.. just keeps em well.

i COMPLETELY disagree. I'd be more apt to believe it is because you and your friends in fact do not want to get clean, but only take subs for other outside reasonings (court, parents, job, etc).... i've been on subs on and off for about 3 years now.. the past 1 and a half years it has been constant subs, everyday... no other opiates at all. for myself, until i had actually made the decision in my head that i was done for good (had too much pain... loss... etc) and it wasnt worth it anymore, at this time the subs actually did completely take away the "fiending"... or "craving" as I call it, but to each his own... if i dont take my subs in the morning or at night i DEFINITELY will know it... i will start having those cravings again, that anxious stomach feeling, the sweats... then i realize i havent taken my pill for the day, pop it under my tongue and wait about 15 minutes and then all is well... cravings are gone, and i feel 100% "normal"..... i am prescribed 8mg per day. 4mg in the morning and 4mg at night... i always take the 4mg in the morning and 99% of the time only take 2mg at night... this helps me save money (as i do not have insurance, and end up paying cash for script and doctors visits).. recently i decided to do a bag of dope my buddy had brought back from NYC (im in chicago mind you)... so i planned ahead and took my 4mg morning dose, and was going to skip the nightly dose all together, go to sleep... wake up, and then do the bag of dope. well didnt really work out like that because by the time i got ready to goto bed, i dont know if it was the anxiety knowing i was doing dope the next day, or if it was lack of the nightly subutex... but i was sweating like a pig, anxious, couldnt sleep at all... so i took about a 1mg piece of subutex just to goto sleep.. as soon as it dissolved all of my sweat dissipated, my stomach calmed, and i fell asleep, for 3 hours before i had to wake up. after waking up, i waited a few hours before doing the bag of dope.. it had been around 9-10 hours since taking the 1mg subutex. i cooked the bag of dope, filled up the syringe, and shot up. was expecting a very nice rush... i got almost nothing at all. it took about 30 seconds before i got that familiar warm, comforting feeling at the back of my neck towards the top of my spine. over the next 45 minutes the euphoria got stronger, and i started gently nodding out from time to time. unfortunately ended up falling asleep about an hour and a half after doing the dope (because of the lack of sleep the previous night) and the dope ended up being almost an entire waste, in my opinion. went right back to the subs literally 10-12 hours later because i was starting to feel the normal withdrawal from lack of subs

Last edited:
Well I'm a little over 2 weeks clean from dope.. Got an 8mg subutex today, snorted half of it and god damn I'm high and actually nauseus over it.. (Its been a LOOONG time since I've ever felt anything from a sub). I can't believe how much my tolerance has dropped in only a little over 2 weeks, but its fucking AWESOME.

Cleaning up for a little while has been pretty damn easy this time around, not sure what is different, but I like it.

Shit, I'm feeling this sub so much I gotta say TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!

Yuck, u snort subutex?

Status
Not open for further replies.