The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its interesting bc it seems like the chi dope scene is kind of similar to bmores...you can get amazing quality raw (prob colom or mex and yes mex does turn out some bomb powder tho its rare) and in addition you can also get bags that are huge dirt cheap and full of cut. We call it scramble, dont know the chi slang cept for blows, but its basically the same "raw" dope but milled in a spice grinder will diphen lactose quinine barbs benzos cocaine and literally anything at hand...soluble and insoluble. They also sells nicks here and the random "jumbo six's" which are the same size as the 10$s just not as full. The stuff is almost always complete shit...its just enough to keep you well. There is this weird thing where ppl who exclusively use scramble say they are addicted to the cuts in it. You basicaolly have to slam it. Ive known ppl who would only shoot scramble and when they would try the amazing raw id get they would be high as fuck nodding hard and trying to tell me its not as good as scramble. Its like would you rather smoke a bunch of dirt shwag or take a hit of shatter. For the price you would pay for half a g of "raw" you could get literally get like 2grams of scramble that would probably only contain a quarter g of the actual raw. I dont know too many places that sell scram and raw. Places like ny and philly basically have raw but its been milled to fill the stamps and its quality ranges from decent to fire, there isnt such a huge gap in quality it seems. Its like ten bucks for a bag and they weight out to be about the same as half a street sale unit of raw, so it works out about the same. And oddly enough ive had tar here a few times. It was comprable in strength to midrange raw and im pretty sure thats the only reason my guy bought it. Any kind of dope sells here. Shit if we got number 3 you can bet ppl would be getting the acid out lol

Why is powder only or at least predominately on the east coast?

It's because of how the international drug distribution into the US is set up. Black tar comes from Mexico, which is then very easily run up through the border on the west coast and then distributed through that part of the country closest.

The dope on the east coast comes from places like columbia, etc, where they don't make black tar, which is brought in on the east coast ports like NY, Miami, etc.

It's because of how the international drug distribution into the US is set up. Black tar comes from Mexico, which is then very easily run up through the border on the west coast and then distributed through that part of the country closest.

The dope on the east coast comes from places like columbia, etc, where they don't make black tar, which is brought in on the east coast ports like NY, Miami, etc.

Ah ok, drug routes basically. I guess it's hard at times to fathom the enormity and diversity of your country. I am from a small island after all.

Friendly reminder from your local moderator: Chill out on the price discussion.

My guy just gave me a free half and a dime of hard for waitimg like 10-15 min which is pretty chill. The shit is a light brown and the bags are blue but i cant understand what the stamp says

Hey i thought you was from the east coast, jersey specifically, but yeah, I see you corrected yourself in the other thread. Not that you have to only post in your own region, or that I'm anyone to try and tell anyone else how to behave here...........but you just had me confused for a minute. it's all good.

I had a similar wonderful moment earlier today. Called up to order on the way into work, got run around by some construction traffic, so the guy was calling me back looking for me, yo where you at? kinda stuff. I was trying to get a little deal out of him just to see if i could basically - i mean, it's good to know, right? No, he wouldn't go for it, 3 for the price of two,but i got it down a few bucks, told him i'd take three anyway.

Get to spot, pull up, runner asks me how many, blah blah blah, comes back with bags and I tell him "here's X, we talked about it on the phone," runner says no I have to check this out, turns and yells "hey skip...etc etc etc." Boss tells him it's all good.

So I drive off, a little happy with my tiny discount, stop for a red light, check the bags....he gave me twice as many as I ordered. That was not the discount I was expecting....5 for 2...? No phone call, nothing. He's gotta know by now, I mean, shit, he had to know pretty soon after I left that the cash drawer didn't add up.

So I gotta figure out what to do with that situation, cause I will be back at that spot eventually...

Anyway, ramble on, I should be watching the end of the Bulls game. And I forgot, there was something else I was going to say...shit.

Hey i thought you was from the east coast, jersey specifically, but yeah, I see you corrected yourself in the other thread. Not that you have to only post in your own region, or that I'm anyone to try and tell anyone else how to behave here...........but you just had me confused for a minute. it's all good.

I had a similar wonderful moment earlier today. Called up to order on the way into work, got run around by some construction traffic, so the guy was calling me back looking for me, yo where you at? kinda stuff. I was trying to get a little deal out of him just to see if i could basically - i mean, it's good to know, right? No, he wouldn't go for it, 3 for the price of two,but i got it down a few bucks, told him i'd take three anyway.

Get to spot, pull up, runner asks me how many, blah blah blah, comes back with bags and I tell him "here's X, we talked about it on the phone," runner says no I have to check this out, turns and yells "hey skip...etc etc etc." Boss tells him it's all good.

So I drive off, a little happy with my tiny discount, stop for a red light, check the bags....he gave me twice as many as I ordered. That was not the discount I was expecting....5 for 2...? No phone call, nothing. He's gotta know by now, I mean, shit, he had to know pretty soon after I left that the cash drawer didn't add up.

So I gotta figure out what to do with that situation, cause I will be back at that spot eventually...

Anyway, ramble on, I should be watching the end of the Bulls game. And I forgot, there was something else I was going to say...shit.

I guess it depends on how bad you need/like this connect. If I cared I would call him up and be like I didn't look at bags till I got home. I can make it right with yeah if need be in time but I don't got cash now. Lay it out there like that see how it plays. I he acts the least bit dickish never talk to him again

I live in CT actually, we get the same kind of bags as jersey/nyc though.

Idk i think that its his mistake that he gave you five so just keep it, if you by accident gave him extra money (which i highly doubt a junkie would ever do) he would not be callin you up sayin you did or give it back if you called back noticing. But then again if thats your only connect you might wanna say somethin

Im a lakers fan but i gotta feel for d rose i hope his knee turns out to be nothin serious

I guess it depends on how bad you need/like this connect. If I cared I would call him up and be like I didn't look at bags till I got home. I can make it right with yeah if need be in time but I don't got cash now. Lay it out there like that see how it plays. I he acts the least bit dickish never talk to him again

This is what I would do. If his customer service skills are top notch he will let it slide and he will trust you a little more because you were straight with him. One guy I had gave me extra a few times and I told him. He let me keep the bags for free he would also tell me if I gave him too much money too. It just depends on the guy.

Yeah and if you bring the guy lots of other ppls money bc they are scared to go in the city you rank higher than joe junkies thats only buyin one vial at a time.

He might not even think it was you, if there is a lot of volume then its cool, maybe he thinks runner stole it or some sht.

How were the bags?

I assume heroin is the most prominent drug in chicago right? Whats the second mpst prominent drug excluding weed because thats everywhere.

I assume heroin is the most prominent drug in chicago right? Whats the second mpst prominent drug excluding weed because thats everywhere.

Process of elimination man. Meth isn't big there from what I've heard on here (I think it's mostly in the gay community there like it is in NYC) and you said other than dope and weed, so all that leaves is crack/cocaine, meth and PCP really. So yea, it's crack/cocaine obviously.

Yep,coke is around,and crack their seem to be alot o xanex here if u
Look,

Well, last week I got robbed for the first time in my career buying dope.. decided to not go the methadone route today, and of course, my main connect doesnt pick up when I get there to cop.. so im forced to hit the west side again... Went to my old spot, 1 dude was there.. I said fuck that.. went down one of the hottest aves, found a dude.. copped a jab and got 12 sawbucks n split it with my friend.. They were purple taped dime bags and they were taped so well so that you could tell the runners couldnt fuck with them. Im feelin decent off 3.. Got 3 left. Time to get where I wanna be. And Im on 100mg of methadone, so this shit has to be decent with my tolerance.

Anybody gotten purple taped dime bags with purple naked women on em?

Yeah, that's the shit I got last time, but I know we use different spots. They were rocking, even on subs. My spot also had blue tape bags with #1 printed on em, and they were stronger. But they didn't always have the #1's. I haven't been back since they gave me too many, got no cash until payday.
Funny those bags are traveling around. Hate that tape.

Well, last week I got robbed for the first time in my career buying dope.. decided to not go the methadone route today, and of course, my main connect doesnt pick up when I get there to cop.. so im forced to hit the west side again... Went to my old spot, 1 dude was there.. I said fuck that.. went down one of the hottest aves, found a dude.. copped a jab and got 12 sawbucks n split it with my friend.. They were purple taped dime bags and they were taped so well so that you could tell the runners couldnt fuck with them. Im feelin decent off 3.. Got 3 left. Time to get where I wanna be. And Im on 100mg of methadone, so this shit has to be decent with my tolerance.

Anybody gotten purple taped dime bags with purple naked women on em?

You can't just say you got robbed and then go on with some other story. Spill the beans man!

Status
Not open for further replies.