The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got robbed buying at my old spot.. There was one dude out, had me to go an alley I normally go to, had the money in my hand, he was on my passenger side window and I had it half way down.. dude was really tall and lanky, but basically when I met him in the alley, I was holdin the cash and he just lunged through my window straight for my keys, and I had it in park so he almost got it out of the ignition.. and he grabbed me and it was basically fight to keep my keys in the ignition or lose the $50.. well, after struggling with him for a bit and protecting my keys, I let go of the money.. So yeah, I got beat at a spot that ive copped hundreds of dollars of dope from about 10 times with no problems.. Shit happens, it woulda been way worse if he had been able to run off with my keys though and I was stranded in an alley in garfield park..

Also fucked up my finger really bad, thought it mighta been broken.. but I think I just bruised the bone.. shit its still sore as fuck.

Thankfully I rarely have to cop on the street thanks to my reliable phone connect who has better dope that the majority of what is out on the west side.. plus he is consitant, which even the best spots on the west side aren't.. You can get fire dope at a spot one day, go to the spot the next day and it will have identical packaging, same dope boys out there, same everything.. except the quality just randomly falls off. That's the game though.

That satisfy you thirsty motherfuckers? Haha just playing.

So yeah, shit happens when you cop off the block.. I had skipped my done, was sick, and didn't listen to my instincts when the dude said he had sawbucks instead of the normal dubs.. But then again, I've copped sawbucks from a random dude at the same spot too.. You just never know.. Its a gamble as we all know.

I liked that spot cause its a LITTLE bit less hot than the more prominent dope spots where I just copped those purple tape bags, but I won't be going back to that spot, ever. I guess the block died over the last couple months and it brought the scammers out to jack old customers.. That shit happens when a block gets shut down for whatever reason.

I will never have my car in park while copping again though.. I just got a little too comfortable at that spot and let my guard down a little. Lesson learned, albeit, the hard way.

Yeah I learned that lesson a long time ago,some douchebag tried the same thing with me,I rolled up the window and got his arm stuck,I still had the car in gear and I always leave the wheels turned away from the curb,when he tried to grab the keys I punched it and I dragged this guy about a half a block,he was cryin to stop so I did,and he ran,the whole ghetto saw it.After that I carried a spare key in my wallet,and never roll down the window much,

I recently moved to Chicago (just last month, actually) and by what I've seen since lurking on this thread, I don't think I'm destined to do dope again. The scene here is a lot different than St. Louis... Even your lingo is way different... I've never even heard of a jab or sawbuck, hahah. There definitely aren't any open air sources there. Pretty much everything is done by phone and the dealers will post up in middle-class subdivisions and serve your from car-to-car or on foot if they're walking from their trap house. I guess my point is that since I don't know anyone up here, it will be impossible to score. Definitely can't be just hitting up the block; I'd stick out like a sore thumb. I'm in my early 20's, white, gay and all of my clothes too stylish for my own good. ): I don't think I'd be very good at blending in, haha.

I recently moved to Chicago (just last month, actually) and by what I've seen since lurking on this thread, I don't think I'm destined to do dope again. The scene here is a lot different than St. Louis... Even your lingo is way different... I've never even heard of a jab or sawbuck, hahah. There definitely aren't any open air sources there. Pretty much everything is done by phone and the dealers will post up in middle-class subdivisions and serve your from car-to-car or on foot if they're walking from their trap house. I guess my point is that since I don't know anyone up here, it will be impossible to score. Definitely can't be just hitting up the block; I'd stick out like a sore thumb. I'm in my early 20's, white, gay and all of my clothes too stylish for my own good. ): I don't think I'd be very good at blending in, haha.
early 20s, white? You just described well over 50% of the dope boys business on the west side of chi.. Youd stick out like a sore thumb, but we all do. The dealers will be able to flag you over too (and the narcos will pull you over).. Idk about the gay part, but if you dress like a queer then dudes will definitely not think youre a cop.

Edit: I've got a theory.. All my chicago people let me know if you agree or disagree with it..

I've noticed that most phone connects that Ive had over the years (90% of the time) sell blows in capsule form instead of bags/taped foils.. I was never really sure why this is so popular with phone connects and yet Ive never seen caps sold on the block (though I have heard they are sometimes sold at the dope spots on the street, but its fairly rare).. I think the reason the blocks dont use them is because they can't "brand" clear gel capsules. Unlike foils/bags that they can put a certain color tape on or they use always buy the dime bags with a certain logo on it as their brand (or sometimes both.. dime bags with a logo that have been zip lock shut and then taped over with a certain color as their brand).

And phone connects are able to get away with selling clear gel caps because they don't need a brand since its all call and meet deals. You know the type of dope based on the dealer/dealers phone number.. That is their brand, themselves.

I also think more spots would use capsules if they didn't need a way to brand themselves because capsules are a GREAT way to package dope. They are extremely easy to swallow if you get rolled and they are super small/easy to get rid of unlike those dime bags. Could you imagine trying to swallow a jab of those purple taped dime bags? The bags alone would be hard.. But they are taped together SOLIDLY its almost impossible to tear them apart. You have to peel off the tape from the front of the bag and the bag of the bag for EACH and EVERY bag. Its a real pain in the ass. Plus when youre peeling it, sometimes its so stuck to the bag, it takes some of the plastic bag with the tape and youre left with a hole in the bag/some of the powder is lost in the tape.

Anyone else agree with this theory? Anyone have an alternative theory as to why so many phone connects use capsules, but street dealers use bags/foils almost always? Of course there are exceptions to every rule..

Last edited:
early 20s, white? You just described well over 50% of the dope boys business on the west side of chi.. Youd stick out like a sore thumb, but we all do. The dealers will be able to flag you over too (and the narcos will pull you over).. Idk about the gay part, but if you dress like a queer then dudes will definitely not think youre a cop.

Edit: I've got a theory.. All my chicago people let me know if you agree or disagree with it..

I've noticed that most phone connects that Ive had over the years (90% of the time) sell blows in capsule form instead of bags/taped foils.. I was never really sure why this is so popular with phone connects and yet Ive never seen caps sold on the block (though I have heard they are sometimes sold at the dope spots on the street, but its fairly rare).. I think the reason the blocks dont use them is because they can't "brand" clear gel capsules. Unlike foils/bags that they can put a certain color tape on or they use always buy the dime bags with a certain logo on it as their brand (or sometimes both.. dime bags with a logo that have been zip lock shut and then taped over with a certain color as their brand).

And phone connects are able to get away with selling clear gel caps because they don't need a brand since its all call and meet deals. You know the type of dope based on the dealer/dealers phone number.. That is their brand, themselves.

I also think more spots would use capsules if they didn't need a way to brand themselves because capsules are a GREAT way to package dope. They are extremely easy to swallow if you get rolled and they are super small/easy to get rid of unlike those dime bags. Could you imagine trying to swallow a jab of those purple taped dime bags? The bags alone would be hard.. But they are taped together SOLIDLY its almost impossible to tear them apart. You have to peel off the tape from the front of the bag and the bag of the bag for EACH and EVERY bag. Its a real pain in the ass. Plus when youre peeling it, sometimes its so stuck to the bag, it takes some of the plastic bag with the tape and youre left with a hole in the bag/some of the powder is lost in the tape.

Anyone else agree with this theory? Anyone have an alternative theory as to why so many phone connects use capsules, but street dealers use bags/foils almost always? Of course there are exceptions to every rule..

That's probably right because here in NY it used to always be stamped bags, but more recently, and since open air is pretty much dead, a lot of people sell the stamp bags 'unstamped' and even more recently there's been a lot of people selling chunks of dope in the corner of grocery baggies.

It makes sense because since it's all phone connects I'm usually copping based on the dealer, meaning my guy with fire always has fire, my dude with decent stuff usually has just decent stuff, and my dude with below average dope usually always has below average dope.

Now there's still some big drug rings pumping out thousands of bags with a certain stamp on it, and the stuff stays about the same quality during the life of that stamp, but since there are so many more addicts a lot more dealers started popping up and kinda changed the game by bagging their own stuff and not stamping it.

So yea, if a phone connect always has about the same quality dope, whether it be fire, average, or shitty, then there's no need to 'brand' it since customers basically know what they are getting already.

Tommy -

I used to cop dope in NY in the 90's and yeah, the whole NYC wax bags and stamps is really different than the Chicago scene. Does anyone still do the "bag in the bag" deal with the glassine inside the heat-sealed plastic bag?
i have no idea why the geographic difference, except that dealers must get the packaging materials wholesale, and the east coast thing must have been so established that it doesn't really change. I've read (here and elsewhere) that the east coast hierarchy is more well organized top-down, so the product gets packaged at the top and then distributed down the chain. Out here in Chicago it certainly seems more "homemade" in certain circles - the packaging that is. The zip-locks and foils are standard, and then they get taped or stapled sometimes. I'm guessing the plastic bags are pre-printed when they are purchased here, and out east, the crew brands their own product, if you follow me.
So the east coast product is more centrally organized, while out here, a whole bunch of different crews get their product (raw or whatever) then whip it up themselves and package it.

OG - I got no theory on why the delivery model seems to be mostly capsule based, but that seems to be true. you are right about eating caps to get rid of the evidence, but it's also true that they wouldn't hold up too well on the street, in hot sweaty hands, or in the rain or whatever. but I have bought caps off corners. not that often, but i have. and i also remember buying glassine stamp bags on 7th St in NYC in the rain, and that shit got wet and ruined, and that was a bad night. They are not waterproof. Zip-locks are more waterproof than stamp bags in my experience.

And Nefertiti - if you're worried about it, don't do it. really. just don't get started, cause it's way too easy. I wish I never did dope, but i can't change that now. All i can do is try to be a good person, and a good husband and father. It ain't worth it. but it seems like everyone has to figure that out themselves. so just stay away from it if you can.

I've had the #1 bags a couple weeks ago, yesterday I got bags that were clear with alien heads on em, kinda like the alien ware logo. I had to go maybe a mile or two further south of where my normal spots are. But the bags were HUGE, for saw bucks. I tried putting 80 units of water on 1 bag and had a hard time getting the whole bag in there, I got a hit after like fkn 20min and it was very good, better than most dubs I've gotten out west. Also if u guys are going to the nickel spot I talked about earlier in the thread, the one with clear bags with blue stars, blue spades, blue dolphins etc on em. Keep in mind the guys that work at that spot are fucking assholes. Even after going there like 7-8 times they still try to pull the same shit and try to charge me the price of a sawbuck, the guy that runs the spot aka the pack man, made it abundantly clear that they only sell nicks, but I havnt seen dude in a while otherwise I'd tell him his workers were giving me a hard time. But the size and quality of the nicks are great, when the pack man was there he gave me 22 nicks in a jab, I went home damn happy that day. Also unmarked clear bags with a slight pink tint are awesome, lately I've only seen those bags at one spot, they're careful who they deal with though, I had to show them tracks on my arm the first time I went there, but after the first time I never had a problem. The quality of their bags have gone way up, 2 weeks ago they weren't even half as good as they were yesterday. Also most of my delivery guys only sell raw by the g or tar by the g. The few delivery guys I deal with that sell west side type dope, one sells capsules, 2 sell foil packs, and the rest just use stamped or colored bags just like out west, the guy I know for capsules doesn't sell anywhere near the west side, I usually have to meet him close to wicker park or by bucktown.

Right? 30 units is usually the sweet spot for me...
80 is just... what the fuck, dude!?
lol

Thats why I dont buy off the strre soo many times there is so much cut I cant even draw the bullshit up,I thought it was just,an unlucky fluke but it happened too many times,id rather have ok dope,then fire you cant draw up. My buddy,always like it fire on my block,and I ask if there is any prob drawin up he says no,but he only does one bag,no more street spots,fuck that I get,way better from phone connects,always and a better deal.

Exactly. Any bag of dope that takes 80 units to break down is cut to shit. Screw that. I'd rather have a tiny bag of good dope than a huge one of shitty dope.

Its kinda cool reading about the open air market in Chicago, i wjsh there was an open air market even half that size in CT. At the same time the few times i copped in the very small open air market in CT it was kinda sketchy, i could also see it being very easy to get busted or given bunk shit.

Tommy -

I used to cop dope in NY in the 90's and yeah, the whole NYC wax bags and stamps is really different than the Chicago scene. Does anyone still do the "bag in the bag" deal with the glassine inside the heat-sealed plastic bag?

They are pretty rare these days. One of the last ones I got was pretty funny though. The stamp said 'up the nose' and the pic on it was like the side-view of cartoon characters head with a huge nose. I know I got a few others since then, and I would still hear about them here and there as of a few months ago when I was still using.

They are pretty rare these days. One of the last ones I got was pretty funny though. The stamp said 'up the nose' and the pic on it was like the side-view of cartoon characters head with a huge nose. I know I got a few others since then, and I would still hear about them here and there as of a few months ago when I was still using.
Ive actually gotten those bags that are in glassine bags a few times within the past months, like you said its rare. Ive noticed that whenever i get those type of bags they always have alot of powder but they're either complete fire or cut to shit

Yeah unfortunately most of the people that run the spots are black, and 90% of the black ppl I know that do dope from the west side including the guys that work at the spots like their bags "big" I did grab some raw this weekend that's just ridiculously amazing, I do .1 at a time with 30-40 units of water, half the shots i havnt even heated. And with my ridiculous tolerance, that makes me catch a great nod. Its like a beige color and the rocks feel very smooth for some reason, and incredibly hard to break, I had to use a very large screwdriver handle to smash it up.

Last edited:
Re: blue taped superman bags...

Anybody out here seeing the blue tape superman bags? They are completely laminated, similar to how the best bags were years ago only these are easier to open.

Anyway, I copped a jab today. I actually really like this spots bags a lot. The bags are about half the size of the typical west side bags (.1 or .2 instead of .3 or .4) and it appears they don't have quite so much cut on them. I banged 3 and was nodding the fuck out. Shot another two and there was no stopping me from taking a nap. Just got up and I'm feeling great.

Yeah unfortunately most of the people that run the spots are black, and 90% of the black ppl I know that do dope from the west side including the guys that work at the spots like their bags "big" I did grab some raw this weekend that's just ridiculously amazing, I do .1 at a time with 30-40 units of water, half the shots i havnt even heated. And with my ridiculous tolerance, that makes me catch a great nod. Its like a beige color and the rocks feel very smooth for some reason, and incredibly hard to break, I had to use a very large screwdriver handle to smash it up.

You should never heat the dope. All the actual heroin dissolves at room temp, so heating it only allows for the cuts to get into the shot, only to solidify once in your veins, which can cause a number of issues.

Anybody out here seeing the blue tape superman bags? They are completely laminated, similar to how the best bags were years ago only these are easier to open.

Anyway, I copped a jab today. I actually really like this spots bags a lot. The bags are about half the size of the typical west side bags (.1 or .2 instead of .3 or .4) and it appears they don't have quite so much cut on them. I banged 3 and was nodding the fuck out. Shot another two and there was no stopping me from taking a nap. Just got up and I'm feeling great.

I thought you were on methadone.

Status
Not open for further replies.