The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
u copped on a motorcycle? thats pretty smart causee if the cops see you you can just pout run them and they wont chase you i bet

so get this i meet a new guy out here in line buyinh cigars and he asked me if i need weed and i said no but ill check it out and we start talking and hes tellin me he just moved out here and tryin to get new clientle..so i buy a sawbuck of kush and hes like ypou fuck with anything else? "im like, like what? and hes like that "boy"? and i was like im actually on my way to go get it now and hes like oh forreal bla bla..he only sells bags but i told him i only buy raw and he was like well i can get you raew but its expenvie and i told him where i go and what i pay and he asked if i knew some huy out that way and then i asked if he knew my gu and sure enough he knew him and thats who he gets hois raw from sometimes..so he sould be a straght back up, [plus i gave him a sanple of my weed and he wants to buy a quad of that lol

its amazing the connects you can get by just buying some cigarillos

Whatever milligrams your on will be enough to keep u from gettin sick,you just,have too stick it out,feelin a little crappy till the done works,it not,smart to go up on the dose when whatever your on, your body will stabilize.

I'm not sure if you've ever been on methadone, but the way that methadone basically works is by tolerance. It just makes your tolerance a lot more fucked. When I first got on methadone and I used dope, I would try waiting a day or two without taking the methadone before I did any dope. I wasn't really able to get that high. I figured out though that it majorly had to do with the quality of the dope. I've been at 100mg for a long time (over a year I think) and I've been able to successfully get loaded within 6 or 7 hours of dosing. Ironically the highest I've ever been I only did 7 bags (IV) but other times I haven't gotten quite as loaded doing 13-15 bags... and the shit they sell out west won't accomplish the job because they put so much cut on it that it jells up once you've got 2 or 3 bags in the cooker... not even worth it when you've got to shoot 13 bags back to back. Raw is the only way to go, but you have to use the dormin on it or you won't get a good rush. Raw is a lot better for snorters than for shooters, because shooters rely on the extra punch that the cut adds -- specifically to the rush. Those of you who've shot raw and then the next day shot the same raw with a little bit of dormin know that the rush is much better when you've got the right ratio.

Anyway, the clinic I'm at now allows people to do split dosing. This probably would have been a good option for me, because I was experiencing really bad withdrawal in the mornings... basically all my bones were aching really bad, especially my lower back. The clinic I was at was all about trying to limit the dose that their patients were on (mainly because they were all about the business and the money and didn't care that their patients were selling drugs out of their building).

#1 Rule when you go to the methadone clinic - don't hang around, don't make friends, don't be friendly. The only people who hang around are the people selling drugs or looking to score drugs. Personally I find life much more enjoyable when I keep this sort of negativity away from me. Drugs are meant to supplement life's experiences, and sometimes they end up center focus of those experiences... but in the end cutting off "using buddies" has probably been my saving grace.

Heroin is one hell of a drug. It's the only thing I've ever completely sworn off and denounced one day... only to scheme and scavenge a way to get it into my bloodstream the next day. Story of my life.
---------------------
Take Me in Your Arms

(Miss Heroin)

So now, little man, you've grown tired of grass
LSD, goofballs, cocaine and hash,
and someone, pretending to be a true friend,
said, "I'll introduce you to Miss Heroin."

Well honey, before you start fooling with me,
just let me inform you of how it will be.

For I will seduce you and make you my slave,
I've sent men much stronger than you to their graves.
You think you could never become a disgrace,
and end up addicted to Poppy seed waste.

So you'll start inhaling me one afternoon,
you'll take me into your arms very soon.
And once I've entered deep down in your veins,
The craving will nearly drive you insane.

You'll swindle your mother and just for a buck.
You'll turn into something vile and corrupt.
You'll mug and you'll steal for my narcotic charm,
and feel contentment when I'm in your arms.

The day, when you realize the monster you've grown,
you'll solemnly swear to leave me alone.
If you think you've got that mystical knack,
then sweetie, just try getting me off your back.

The vomit, the cramps, your gut tied in knots.
The jangling nerves screaming for one more shot.
The hot chills and cold sweats, withdrawal pains,
can only be saved by my little white grains.

There's no other way, and there's no need to look,
for deep down inside you know you are hooked.
You'll desperately run to the pushers and then,
you'll welcome me back to your arms once again.

And you will return just as I foretold!
I know that you'll give me your body and soul.
You'll give up your morals, your conscience, your heart.
And you will be mine until, "Death Do Us Part"

Yeah, of course that sounds dramatic and over thr top, but its right on target, newphone. I'm talking about the poem, I've got no experience with done. I'm on subs right now, so that's my thing.
Dope, yeah, I took a 10 year break, and guess what, like your post says, I'm still a slave to that shit when I picked up 10 yrs later. That was almost 2 yrs ago, and while I've been able to keep the lifestyle damage under control (didn't lose job, wife, house, etc.), its the mental, physcic and emotional damage that hurts the worst.
Sounds like u know about it, all the shit "I'd never do" gets done, then you gotta live with it.
Anyway, Sunday morning, rise and shine, be a good dad and husband, and do what I'm told today.
Hope everyone else finds their peace, however and whatever it is.

Hi all.. I've been lurking around these forums for awhile.. Finally decided to start posting.. Moved up here to Chi last Aug... Just recently found that "boy" on the street.. I'm fairly impressed.. Bags are bigger and less expensive here compared to Flint... Hope everyone has a good day!

Im giving it one more try.. taking 3 days off dosing and getting a jab and a half. Im doubtful I'll get high, but it'll be awesome if i do. If it doesn't work, I dont think theres any point in trying anymore and I'll stick to the done.

Tommyboy what are DT's? I'm assuming cops of some sort. The police would bring pregnant women to the clinic when they are residents of the county jail. Handcuffed and leg shackles wherimg jail cloths too. And they always got to jump ahead of the line.

It's just what we call detectives here. Sometimes just "D's" but usually "DT's" and it's the unmarked cars. It's said like "I got rolled up on by a few DT's and they searched my shit" or "John got popped the other day, the D's got him."

Long time reader on the forum but just posting for the first time. Been living in chi for a little over a year now and wanted to have people to talk to about our love hate relationship with the land of nod. Hope to be welcomed late in the thread but anyways whats good with everyone tn?

Im giving it one more try.. taking 3 days off dosing and getting a jab and a half. Im doubtful I'll get high, but it'll be awesome if i do. If it doesn't work, I dont think theres any point in trying anymore and I'll stick to the done.

take that jab and stretch it out..start off doin maybe 2bags a day spaced out for a coiple days then go to 1 for a week then half a bag and then as little as possible and im tellin you give it 3-4weeksmax and you will beat the shit with out goin threw WDs when you finally stop

now I admit I have marijuana to help with that and that's key and I lso use a little Xanax and ambiam to sleep but not often, so they help too but tapering seems to be the way..i liked it better then takin subs cause it satisfies my dope itch even if its just a line or a foil or 2 plus keeps the WDa off

you tried every other way why not try this way, instead of getting hooked on done

and you and me go way back you know I aint tryin to preach or nothing to you, just my recent first hand experiace that worked suprisingly

From what I gather, he's not trying to quit, he's trying to get high....the done is blocking the high, that's why he's skipping the dose for 3 days.
I'm not sure what his ultimate plan is, get stable, how long, get off the done, etc.....but i get it. I got no experience with methadone, so I got no advice there.

I do understand what you're saying Chink, get straight, get clean, stay clean, but if he can't stay straight and he keeps fucking shit up, then use the done as needed. I'm in the same situation with subs. And fooling around with dope on the side. I just got real tired of the whole deal recently...so I'm giving up the dope for a while, and started to cut back on the sub, cause I don't want to be on that forever, either. But I really don't want to go through every day acting like a fuck up. Something had to give.

And going on and off was really fucking with my head.

Last week I've been getting clear bags with $ logo in green on em. Also if you know where the spot is that has purple bags on one block and orange ones next block over they've both been consistent. The bags that are red and have a bomb on em and say stay high have been garbage though. Forgot to mention I take 60mg of mdone a day so the bags are awesome to break thru that by doing 1-2 tens.
Edit: as of yesterday the orange ones suck but the purple/pink ones are still doin good.

Last edited:
lol I haven't copped off the street in years but im pretty sure I know the area youre talking about.. good ol sweet home Chicago

but im oin to cop in a little bit...I was trying to save and quit and likei said I actually sorta did )to an extet) but this pasty week I came into some extra cash and been on a binge..not everyday cause yall know I don't play like that but ivebeen ettin high high every other day blew threw like 400bucs the past 2 weeks and thats more the ive spend the last 2 months..im thinking one more fun night tonite and then trying to start a taper again

oh BTW im finally off probation after being on it for almost 3 years even though I only was sentenced to 2(pay your probation fees)

Congrats on being off probation!
IME, I'd stay as far away from the done as possible. It's easier/cheaper/more convenient than dope, but the WDs last a LONG time... I was on it for 5yrs and I'd rather kick a dope habit than a done one....

lol I haven't copped off the street in years but im pretty sure I know the area youre talking about.. good ol sweet home Chicago

but im oin to cop in a little bit...I was trying to save and quit and likei said I actually sorta did )to an extet) but this pasty week I came into some extra cash and been on a binge..not everyday cause yall know I don't play like that but ivebeen ettin high high every other day blew threw like 400bucs the past 2 weeks and thats more the ive spend the last 2 months..im thinking one more fun night tonite and then trying to start a taper again

oh BTW im finally off probation after being on it for almost 3 years even though I only was sentenced to 2(pay your probation fees)

Congrats on being off probation!
IME, I'd stay as far away from the done as possible. It's easier/cheaper/more convenient than dope, but the WDs last a LONG time... I was on it for 5yrs and I'd rather kick a dope habit than a done one....

Where have you been staying lately? Still going back-and-forth between your moms and your grandmas and uncles? And I know that you've been pushing your tapering method on people, but if you can't make that final jump to stay off of it then I think you'll see why people end up on subs. I think that they should try your method before going the sub route, but if it doesn't work out for them and they can't kick on their own that way then they are better off chilling on a low dose of subs for a minute.

I know that a lot of people end up saying that they regretted ever getting on it, but I feel like they are forgetting how bad their heroin addiction was before getting on methadone, and if they couldn't quit heroin on their own then getting a controlled dose each morning for really cheap is better than having to hustle up a lot of money each day for an unknown dose of a street drug.

I'm not on methadone and never have been so I'm not biased in that sense, so it's not like I'm saying that because I'm on it and don't want it to seem as bad. Now having said that, I think that people should explore all of their options (such as detox, inpatient rehab, outpatient group therapy, suboxone, etc) before making the decision to get on methadone, and that in some cases people would have been better off not having gotten on it if their habit wasn't that crazy and/or if they didn't try those other forms of treatment for getting off of opiates.

^^my mom and gram movedto ATL so im stuck out here permenant with my uncle, and his mom just passed and thats whos house it really was. so hes gonna in hereit the house but I dont know whata imam do if imam stay or if imam go to ATL

but right now nothing worse then having 100+ 750s and cant do anything with them...fuck I wish I could go back to the days where hydrocodone got me high..you know poppin 2-3 norcos some weed and a 40 and that was a good night, a little tang and it wasa great night lol

on the plus side my guys dope is kinda shitty so hopefully takin a few days off will give him time to get a new batch

hey first time posting! dope ive been having lately has been so underwhelming im ready to give it up again but i want to stay right for a couple more days. was thinking about hitting up the blocks today, never done it before, actually once i walked out west, got scared, got on the train platform and what do you know, a team of like 10 drug dogs haha i said whats up to one of the guys and he says "we out chea"

anyway yeah nervous about going on foot, i rely on phone connects but only one is legit the other is junky middlemen bullshitters but its all been shitty lately, even from my consistent go-to who had fire black bags for the last few months now has shit stay-highs ive seen mentioned here bfore, i hear morning is the best time to go out right? i have a general idea of where to go

any dope in pilsen? i read some articles saying the cartels bring the shit through little village and then sell it to the bds so i know its there but i guess no street presence

hey first time posting! dope ive been having lately has been so underwhelming im ready to give it up again but i want to stay right for a couple more days. was thinking about hitting up the blocks today, never done it before, actually once i walked out west, got scared, got on the train platform and what do you know, a team of like 10 drug dogs haha i said whats up to one of the guys and he says "we out chea"

anyway yeah nervous about going on foot, i rely on phone connects but only one is legit the other is junky middlemen bullshitters but its all been shitty lately, even from my consistent go-to who had fire black bags for the last few months now has shit stay-highs ive seen mentioned here bfore, i hear morning is the best time to go out right? i have a general idea of where to go

any dope in pilsen? i read some articles saying the cartels bring the shit through little village and then sell it to the bds so i know its there but i guess no street presence

I think someone recently posted in here saying to look out for the 'pink bags'... supposedly they're pretty good.

i had those over the summer, seems like aages ago haha. anyway got more stay highs its rainin anyway and he was here in 10 fucking minutes amazing

update feelin great maybe the stay highs just had a bad day or something cause i feel RIGHT, dark n pissy goin in, also my guy was feeling generous 15 count needless to say i can probably get myself to bed now haha

yeah this shits FIRE today last night i did 8 "dubs" (yeah rigggght!! .2s sold in a very generous jab (8 is half) to make it seem like ur getting hooked up but in reality its all cut barely any dope) from these junky kids playing the middleman game and barely got a rush didn't even approach a nod, just did 2 stay hi and im noddin hard first time in like a month due to shit dope/tolerance

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.