The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Chicago Heroin v. No Touching of the Hair or Face

Status
Not open for further replies.
R u sure that its a New episode,cause.ieve seen one with The brickyard and The dude falls out,and old boy The host Hits him with The naloxone and he comes back.

Did you pay for a Full 2 jabs or did he give you money back since the count was off on the second one.
He took money off, I don't know if I'm allowed to say how much but it worked out to be about $10 less than the the number of bags I got. So I went back a day later, told him up front that I wanted one pack plus the half pack that you owe me. He agreed and then only gave me 3 extra instead of 6 and they were a lot smaller than usual like he gave me the same amout of dope that would be in a jab but spread it over 16 bags. Oh well that's the way it goes in this game and there's not much I can do about it cause he's the only phone connect I got. Until today!! My old go to guy was not selling for about 6 months or so and I got a call from him on Friday letting me know he's back in biz. I went to him and its not as good as the other guy I've had a lot of problems with but its good to know that I have a back up just in case.

Does chicago have delievery services? Rockford had some good ones going for awhile.
Absolutely!! Haven't you seen the commercials on TV for DOPEINOE'S. If they leave you waiting in your car in a shady part of the west side parked for over 30 minutes its free!!!

R u sure that its a New episode,cause.ieve seen one with The brickyard and The dude falls out,and old boy The host Hits him with The naloxone and he comes back.

yea was def a new episode called 'windy city high'.

Hey, anyone go out earlier today? Wondering what effect the public schools opening day and the whole "safe passage" routes had on the WS. I heard neighborhood people being interviewed on radio this morning talking about how open air drug markets next to schools were disrupted. Just wondering if anyone was out there.

Damn I don't have nat geo so if u find a link for that new drugs inc. for sure post it I had see that last one that was mentioned a few posts earlier.

Holy shit... that first two minutes is pure chicago... "Ders dis stupid ass attitude dat you can be a recreational herion user... chhammaahnn"

That doc was interesting... some of it is bs I am sure. Also, notice how they talk about Madison, WI? I am assuming the channels are totally different considering that they sell tar up there. Weird shit.

Hey, anyone go out earlier today? Wondering what effect the public schools opening day and the whole "safe passage" routes had on the WS. I heard neighborhood people being interviewed on radio this morning talking about how open air drug markets next to schools were disrupted. Just wondering if anyone was out there.

Do not live in Chicago but Rahm sure is pushing that shit, they are talking about it Rockford (on the news and I am hearing it from employees within the school system itself). Gentrification is a bitch.

Last edited:
i just thought the new drugs inc was just ok..but yeah that firefighters accent is almost embarrassing, i hate to believe i sound like that, but ive heard it too many times..no matter where i go people seeem to know im from chicago as soon as i open my mouth

and that raw that guy shows around the 7min mark definertly looks like the raw i get sometimes..sometimes its darker also but just nice tan chunks like that..and i lovce the guy bitching about how black bags are sold out of dope and hes all pist off cause hes sick and now has to use a backup lol

Watching that drugs inc right now on youtube. I never hung out in the chicago H scene so pretty cool to see what you guys are doin over there.

^ THEY said they average 10 ODs a day here and honestly that seems low. obviously they arent talking about the suburban hospitals but still an average of 10/day just seems low with as much dope as there is out there..

ive been trying to cut back my use and so i only used enough to keep WDs off.. so i havent been high in almost a week..so *team nod assemble*

I know most people knows this. except me and a few others, but if you had any doubt that you not suppose to heat your dope.. you would be wrong.... now i guess i know why some peoples veins are all jacked up.. today i fixed a little shot. had it all prep ed waiting in the rig.. (had to wait about 5-10 mins cause gf came around unexpectedly).. and when i went to go finally do it i noticed something that looked like 2 little cloudy blobs or someshit inside the rig. I'm just happy i noticed it and re filtered it with a fresh cotton... i could only imagine over time what this does to your body... 'i do know for a fact after preparing the shoot the first time the solution was all liquid.

Also just stopping by to say ~~TEAM NOD ASSEMBLED~~

Just got over two days of living HELL making the switch to subs. Back at work on day three (today) but still draggin ass. Wish I had one more day to watch SVU or NCIS all frigging day too tired and sick to change the channel. Oh well back to life with no buzz. Kinda sucks.

Just got over two days of living HELL making the switch to subs. Back at work on day three (today) but still draggin ass. Wish I had one more day to watch SVU or NCIS all frigging day too tired and sick to change the channel. Oh well back to life with no buzz. Kinda sucks.

What were you coming off, dope? I know what you mean about the transitions really sucking. Years ago they used to be a breeze but.. not anymore.

Me too. I'm on day four. The first two days the subs did virtually nothing. I had crazy restless legs and other symptoms. I'm finally feeling a little better.

What were you coming off, dope? I know what you mean about the transitions really sucking. Years ago they used to be a breeze but.. not anymore.
Definitely dope, a tidy little 10-12 bags daily for a little while. Can't last too long at a c-note a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.