Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinky, I think memphis was just trying to point out the fact that you portray yourself as a badass, but you don't have anything to say to him when he insults you. Maybe yall should PM each other and keep it out of the forums.

anyone ever get bags with little green money signs on them all taped in a long strip like this ============ ? they used to be around like 5 years ago. what did you think of them?

so im pretty sure i just had the closest feeling to a rush as i ever have and will have and it was by smoking it. i snorted my dope
tonite and i was pretty high and just now about 10mins ago i was just chillin and i still have like .3 of raw and a couple bags left and so i figured i would take the biggest chunk of raw i have ever decided to smoke and then crushed it up to see how much
it really was and so it would dissolve easier. it was prolly 2-3x more then what i would have normally tried to smoke to take my sick away. so i put the raw and then i took a like half a lines worth of dope from one of the bags and i mxed them up with wateron the foil.

so i let get 90% dry and i take the biggest rip i possibly could but where i could hold it in a little, not just a monster that makes me cough. and i hold it in and hold it and then all of sudden i strat to feel weird and when i blow out it was like this overwhelming feeling
like i instantly wanted to puke. i felt all lighheaded and tingly(best way i can descrbe it). and so i was like what the fuck was that? so i took a hit just as big if not bigger and it was this feeling i just had but even more intenseified and it pretty much took my breath away and i had to take a couple sips of water cause i thought forsure i was puking and just felti dunno

now i dont know if thatr was any sorta rush you guys who bang feel, hell i dont even know if it was rush. i just know ive been doin dope for a long time and never once felt like that. hell the only thing i can sort of compare it with is like getting a bellringer when smokin rock. ive smoked rock on 2 occasions and the second time there was enough to go around and after i took that hit i could understand why people get hooked on that shit. i smoked it once before and didnt think it was nothign special but then i took a proper "Hello!" hit and i never did rock ever again, lets just say that. and thats the truth. and i know its 2 differnt drugs but gettin a bellringer was the closest thing i can compare what i felt after i took that second rip. it was something ive never felt before and the only time i felt it was at that moment and i did it twice cause i wasnt sure what i felt.. i still dont i guess

so yeah im pretty sure thats what it was and to be honest ever since about 5minutes after and i could think and decided i want to type it outive been wanting to make another foil lol..keep in mind i snorted like .5 of raw and 4bags(5?) between 730-9pm, so i was nice and fucked up earlier
but then i just dID This foil basically for fun cause i had alot of dope leftover and i did an expierment that fuckin was awesome lol..im thinkin i might have found a new way to smoke. oncve i get good and high while snorting, ill make sre to have some raw set aside and take some big rips and feel somewhat proper.

I've been shooting for a long time, but what you're describing smoking dope as being like....pretty on point with what I've experienced...

the rush is a little different than shooting, it hits you quicker, more pins and needles...kind of like smoking crack but different

the one thing that's really different between smoking and shooting H that I've never seen anyone mention on BL is.....When you shoot dope and get the rush, you can't do another shot and get a rush for a long time, 4 hours+ IME, but when you smoke H, you continue to get a rush with every hit you take.....

The problem I have with smoking it....It doesn't last long and you have to smoke a whole shitload of hits to finish however much dope you're gonna do.....after you smoke it all, you're still high for a fews hours, but it doesn't last that long....Some people get addicted to the whole ritual of smoking H though....

The thing with shooting is, if you don't do enough in that first shot to get a really good rush, you're not gonna get a rush if you shoot the rest immediately after....it can be dangerous, because if youre getting new shit, you don't know how strong it is and doing the "test shot" that everyone recommends can ruin the rush for you....

That's what I like about shooting it though, you just mix it all up, bang it, and you're done....although it kind of takes the fun out of doing it, because once you have a high tolerance, you can make a $100 dollars disappear in 2 shots....at least snorting it, you get to chill with it for awhile...but once you go to the needle, it seems like a chore to have to go through the whole process of snorting...or smoking...even though sometimes I think you actually get higher for longer snorting.....It's been so long since I snorted it though....but I think I used to get higher back in those days....maybe it was because I was new to the game

How old roughly was the dude at the register? I mean, what a fuckin boner for not letting you purchase an album. Was the kid a Whitney Houston fan or something? Also, what sort of retail entity would have a policy of not selling something to a customer? Do they not want to make money on the sale or something? So stupid.

Big box stores are more strict then your localally owned record store. They have a corporate office to answer to and doucchebag managers. Unfortunately most of the little record shops have closed down by me.

Just was watching the news and saw this preview for a story about how "chaos erupted at a Chicago mall" and it made me think of you guys in this thread. I wonder what this is gonna be about...

Haha just some stupid concert

I think you actually get higher for longer snorting.....It's been so long since I snorted it though....but I think I used to get higher back in those days....maybe it was because I was new to the game

As for the nod, I think it's true that snorting will get you way higher. You don't get that wonderful rush, but one thing I miss about snorting my dope were the intense nodding sessions I'd have. I'd literally be in and out of consciousness, sometimes finding myself drooling, and it was just way different than when I started IVing on the reg. IVing does not conserve your stash like some believe. I think I was using less at a time and it was more spaced out, than when I'm IVing. There have been a number of times where I've gotten those types of nods from shooting, in fact one time not too long ago, and it brought me back to the experiences of when I was a snorter. I was literally sitting in my friends room, bag in hand, spike in the other, and drooling on his floor. He was like bro, watch out you don't drop the bag. I had a dead man's grip on it, but I'm glad he said something because I've seen it happen to so many people when they go under for awhile, they've got their stash in hand, and if it falls out of their hand the wrong way, they lose all of their gear. I've seen people come to tears over that, haha. I think that has happened to me only once or twice, and I was able to salvage most of the gear. I made it a point after that to always put my stuff away after I'm done using it. Of course sometimes it just zombifies you instantly and that's easier said than done.

Just was watching the news and saw this preview for a story about how "chaos erupted at a Chicago mall" and it made me think of you guys in this thread. I wonder what this is gonna be about...

Haha just some stupid concert

my favorite mall..i actually grew up about 5mins away from there on 87th, the mall is at like 76th..lots of shit has gone sdown at that mall. it used to be really bad back in the early-mid 1990s but they started to close all the projects and the mall cleaned up a lot. id say thogh they average like 1 shooting a year with someonbe being found dead in the poarking lot or shot every 2-3years. i just go before it gets dark and dont go to the movies there or eat at the food court causer thats where the most shit pops off historically in that mall...i now live about 15mins away and still do most of my shopping there.

team nod assemble?

fresh offf the bench for team nod........ i had a real good run tho.. i do like the fact it only took me 1.5 bags to be totally fcking blasted !!!

not doing any dope today,stuck in the house due to alot of snow up here in the N.E subbarbs,of well,guess ill save a couple bucks.

not doing any dope today,stuck in the house due to alot of snow up here in the N.E subbarbs,of well,guess ill save a couple bucks.

I've been trying to respond to this for about a half an hour. I'm way too high to type. Just really wanted to say it's a damn good thing I went yesterday! We're easily up to 6 inches or more here.

I hate to post and run - it's like not staying for a cuddle and a cigarette after sex. But I'm gonna keep digging this nod.
Love and the warm fuzzies,
Gwen

Hi Chicago bluelighters,

I am going through with my first H pickup this weekend ever... picking up around a bundle

never bought H before....but my friend referred me to his dealer.

What should I expect? I'm a little bit nervous. Haha. Im pretty new to the dope scene, and to be honest picking up it kinda scares me. The only time I picked up before was from a friend who already had some. Ive only dabbled with H once 2 months ago, .25 of some fire Afghan...

if you only messed with dope one time,why r u buying a bundle now. After you get it if your in a bad neighborhood put it up or keep it in your hand so you can determine if your gonna get pulled over if you should chuck it or,whatever.

looks like hes trying to join the nod squad lol. he's trying to go hard like the champs.
incoming HR: you won't need all that dope forreal. go for a half bun/jab. its less disappointing if you gotta get rid of the dope if you get pulled over.

So, Monday I decided that while I'm up in the city visiting some old friends, I'd try to make my first ever solo run to the old hot spots that I was vaguely familiar with from 4-5 years ago. Well, it didn't pan out too well for the first few hours.
Couldn't locate any of the corner cats off the main strip in the west side, and got a ticket (and harassed) for driving the wrong way on a one way in the hood. Finally, I mustered up the courage to huff it on foot, and within an hour, this one cat led me up to a few spots and helped me get the hook up on a half jab.
Now, to the point of this post... Dude who hooked me up with the half jab gave me his digits and nickname. What is the proper etiquette on contacting him for another half jab this morning/afternoon? And with this snow, are these dudes gonna be out and willing to meet up somewhere safe? I worry about cruising through the hood in my car due to having out of state tags.

looks like hes trying to join the nod squad lol. he's trying to go hard like the champs.
incoming HR: you won't need all that dope forreal. go for a half bun/jab. its less disappointing if you gotta get rid of the dope if you get pulled over.

I'm picking up so much because im bringing some back for a friend. I dont live that close to the city and I thought it would be a good idea to cop a lot. I have to go to the westside near oak park, so i am a little bit nervous. I am unfamiliar with how the area is, and is it easy to get pulled over or something? You both mentioned that that and that's scaring me even more lol.. Even if I'm driving safe and stuff?

I do drive a really nice car, which is another main concern about how I'll be looked at.I do NOT want any trouble.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.