Chicago Heroin v Hugs not Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
he thinks u r cold copping. meet him in a safe spot. whats ur ?

nothing, I'm just paranoid because this will be my first time copping dope. Sorry.

I'm guessing cold copping is when you just cop by foot and look around for dealers that look sketchy? If so thats not the case I would never do that.
well I'm going to be meeting this guy by driving to a 7/11 parking lot or something

^ haha, seriously.

And I only wish my area had open air spots. To not have to deal with a phone connect and just walk up to a group of dudes who are peddling the goods so I don't have to wait for my dealer; yeah that sounds way better to me.

Sublime, you sound like you're shook as hell even thinking about going to the west side of chi... Man, the dope game might be something you want to stay away from if you don't have any streetu smarts (sorry, but it sure sounds like you don't).. Good luck though, hopefully you don't get bunk/burned/robbed.

I picked up a jab today, my tolerance is getting high again.. I did half and got a good high, didn't nod as hard as I like too though.. I really want to do some more, but I only have 7 blows left and if I do another 2 I would only have 5 tomorrow which I'd almost consider a waste of doing em.. So, I'm toughing it out tonight and saving the other 7 for a oood high tomorrow too. If I do another 2-3 and start nodding hard as hell, I would only have 4 or 5 blows for tomorrow which would get me high, but not where I would want to be.

Oh well, I'll just go to sleep soon and then probably wake up fiending and do the other half jab tomorrow morning. At least I had enough willpower to not just blow through these like normal, that shit is getting too expensive.

So, Monday I decided that while I'm up in the city visiting some old friends, I'd try to make my first ever solo run to the old hot spots that I was vaguely familiar with from 4-5 years ago. Well, it didn't pan out too well for the first few hours.
Couldn't locate any of the corner cats off the main strip in the west side, and got a ticket (and harassed) for driving the wrong way on a one way in the hood. Finally, I mustered up the courage to huff it on foot, and within an hour, this one cat led me up to a few spots and helped me get the hook up on a half jab.
Now, to the point of this post... Dude who hooked me up with the half jab gave me his digits and nickname. What is the proper etiquette on contacting him for another half jab this morning/afternoon? And with this snow, are these dudes gonna be out and willing to meet up somewhere safe? I worry about cruising through the hood in my car due to having out of state tags.

Out of state tags? You left your car to huff it on foot and it took you AN HOUR to score? In this weather? You're nuts. You're gonna get pinched for real.

However, if your guy is cool. You call him when you're about 20 minutes away - tell him what you want and that you're coming. Remind him you're in a whatever colored car. Then call again as you're pulling up. He should be waiting. Most of these street cats don't have a car. No one is gonna meet you anywhere.

PLEASE used some general common sense and HR. You're now driving on a ticket with out of state plates. Think before you go.
Gwen

Out of state tags? You left your car to huff it on foot and it took you AN HOUR to score? In this weather? You're nuts. You're gonna get pinched for real.

However, if your guy is cool. You call him when you're about 20 minutes away - tell him what you want and that you're coming. Remind him you're in a whatever colored car. Then call again as you're pulling up. He should be waiting. Most of these street cats don't have a car. No one is gonna meet you anywhere.

PLEASE used some general common sense and HR. You're now driving on a ticket with out of state plates. Think before you go.
Gwen
I seriously thought I was done for, on Monday, when I got caught driving the wrong direction on a one way on the west side. But I was honest with him and had luck on my side, because not long after he nabbed me, someone else came along in the wrong direction and started mouthing off to the cop. So I was let off with a ticket and he gave me back my license. Not long after that, I parked in a nicer area (further away from the previous incident) and walked over to a bus stop and the rest is history.
Now the story about yesterday is short and positive. I called, allowed him to lead the conversation, and within 45 minutes I was back on the highway counting my 12 bag jab.
Sorry for the wall of text. My adrenaline gets pumping just remembering lol.

im not from chicago but isnt 12 in a jab kinda shiesty?

also you said you were bein honest with the cop, did you mention you were down there lookin for dope but just hadnt scored yet? i dont recommend this but sometimes when you white in places you arent suppose to be this is one of the few reasonable excuses, i mean if i had something on me i would be hesitant to use this excuse but i think i have read other BLers on here say they've done this in the past

im not from chicago but isnt 12 in a jab kinda shiesty?

also you said you were bein honest with the cop, did you mention you were down there lookin for dope but just hadnt scored yet? i dont recommend this but sometimes when you white in places you arent suppose to be this is one of the few reasonable excuses, i mean if i had something on me i would be hesitant to use this excuse but i think i have read other BLers on here say they've done this in the past

Yeah, that's what I gather from this thread. But, I'm not complaining due to the convenience. Although, the dope in this jab seems a bit more stepped on than the stuff I got from him earlier in the week... More insoluble material left over after I draw up the solution.

Yeah, that's right. At first, I told him I was lost and was trying to find the expressway. He then said something, along the lines of "You better not be lying to me, son. Otherwise I'm going to lock you up." So, I jumped at that chance and remained respectful.

havent been high since monday..so i bought a gram of raw and dude hooked it up with 1.2. its also looks like better dope then his last batch too..i swear i think one of his connects rerocks his sahit cause the dope is just a little different then normal raw..when he gets the one dope that i think is rerock, if you take it out the bag and touch/rub it, it leaves a little white powdery residue that no other "raw" does. every other type of raw ive had is always like a dry rock hard chunk of a brownish or grey color and if you touch it no residue is left onb your hands. but the rerock dope ius more on the whitish/light tan side and like i said leaves a residue. another thing that makes me think its rerock is it just breaks up way too easy. most raw i have had and get is always rockhard and you need to do a good job of smashging it but that last batch he had you could literally beak it up in your hands just by squeexing it..there were a few other things like how light the dope seemed and that you seemed to get a lot more product even though it weighs out the same, basically like the cut is lighter then the raw so if you take out the raw, you have to add twice as much cut to make it weigh the same. so when i ge a raw of some good shit and then the stuff i think of rerock, even though they both weigh the same, the dope in question bags seem to have more product in it.

now i have no proof cause i dont shoot my shit and so i really dont know the differnace like that and also he claims that everyone loves that shit better then the other raw. i questiuon that and this isnt the first time hes had this dope and it wasnt the first time he said that it was really good but to me his other raw is better and ive told him that. like i said i really dont know the differancve in quality cause i havent been agble to shoot a .2 of one type and then the next day do the same thing wit hthe other. so unlesss i gave some to my buddy for him to shoot and try, ill just never know. the good thing is that i only bought like a gram and ahlf of that shit and that he got something new and that seems pretty good

anyways *team nod assemble*

Last edited:
^Damn dude, you musta been hurtin a little bit, even with your one day on/one day off rule...shit! You got more self control than me son!

Also, I just wanna say....how in gods name did it get to be "14 a jab"...It's such a random number! Where I'm from it's 10 a bundle....I mean 10 is a common number....but where the fuck did 14 come from...I mean, I know in Philly, it's usually 13 a bundle, but it's just funny....probably been the way its been since the '70s or whatever though....anybody have any ideas on where the street dealers came up with this system?

Hi Chicago bluelighters,

I am going through with my first H pickup this weekend ever... picking up around a bundle

never bought H before....but my friend referred me to his dealer.

What should I expect? I'm a little bit nervous. Haha. Im pretty new to the dope scene, and to be honest picking up it kinda scares me. The only time I picked up before was from a friend who already had some. Ive only dabbled with H once 2 months ago, .25 of some fire Afghan...
since you were referred maybe you can get him to meet you somewher safe and not in the hood. jabs can be hard to hide and get rid of cauise thats alot of bags to swallow and if you stick it in your cheeks its big enough for them to feel that unless your a fat fucker and then maybe you can hide a jab up there without them feeling it. if i were you i would bring a rubberband to tie up or a recipt to fold up and put them bags in just incase he hands you them loose. you dont want to have 12-15 loose bags in your pocket, you want to be able to throw them all out at once without worrying about missign one or having one land in your car when you try and ditch it, its also eaasier to go back and find after then pull you over and search you.

So, Monday I decided that while I'm up in the city visiting some old friends, I'd try to make my first ever solo run to the old hot spots that I was vaguely familiar with from 4-5 years ago. Well, it didn't pan out too well for the first few hours.
Couldn't locate any of the corner cats off the main strip in the west side, and got a ticket (and harassed) for driving the wrong way on a one way in the hood. Finally, I mustered up the courage to huff it on foot, and within an hour, this one cat led me up to a few spots and helped me get the hook up on a half jab.
Now, to the point of this post... Dude who hooked me up with the half jab gave me his digits and nickname. What is the proper etiquette on contacting him for another half jab this morning/afternoon? And with this snow, are these dudes gonna be out and willing to meet up somewhere safe? I worry about cruising through the hood in my car due to having out of state tags.

how dumb can you be going down a 1way street? thats like asking to be pulled over..i mean ive copped down there for the last 3-4years and have only been pulled over once and that was a few months back bc i parked like an idiot on the corner to jump out of my car and into my guys(our deals are literally 15seconds, in and out, thats why i parked like that) and well it just so happend as i was jumping into his car a narc happened to pull onto the street and cause i parked like an asshole on the corner, they had a hard time making the turn cause he was parked on the opposite corner, and so they went down the street, i jumped out the car and back into mine and left. as i did this they were busting a uturn and so i knew i was gonna get pulled over. so i had the bags in a napkin all folded up and right when i seen them making the turn the dope went out my passenger window. but seriously i got stopped one time in 3-4years of going down there 3times a week and you go your first time and get stopped. thats just being dumb, especially cause the only people who drive the wrong way down the streets are cops. by doing that ,no one would sell to you cause they would think your a cop by doing that...but next time you get pulled over down there, give them some bullshit story and then after a few minutes come clean and say you were looking to buy some weed but never bought any and unless youre covered in tracks or have some paraphnalia. they will prolly let you go without anymore hassle cause they arent trying to waste their time with a little weed

Last edited:
I don't know where 14 came from, but I've gone through a lot of dealers and nobody ever has less than 14 in a jab.

Was sick today, and randomly got a check today in the mail that I forgot about so I went and copped a jab, but the guy I had been using was waaaay out south so I went to my older connect who was running a little late meeting me (had to wait 30min), but he ended up throwin my 15 in the jab and this shit is pretty fuckin fire. I split the jab with a friend and i threw him 1 for driving, but since my guy gave me the 1 free blow i ended up gettin all 7 of my blows instead of having to give my boy one of mine. All in all, pretty good day going from broke and sick to high and getting a free ride to the dope man.

umm yeah that is against the rules..

but seriously thats the area you went too, expect to get pulled over a few more times. you need to read threw the old threads cause man that are is were the suckers goto. the ones that are amaturs at copping and the spots wher ethe police just sit at corners waiting for a white kid to roll by. especially cause once you get off the main roads its all one ways. i know that are you are talking about and if you lookat google maps like oyu suggest, you will see that there is a "do not sign" with a one way street sign pointing you to turn left. so its not unannounced, you guys were just dumb and not reading signs in a place you should be reading everysign posssible.

you may think im being harsh but foreal though..,if you cant see a damn "do not enter" sign..you sure as hell arent gonna see the police comming from 2 blocks up or parked and watching the deals go down and by the time you do notice the jumpout boys already got your door open..heroin is not a game and neither is going into the hood and buying it. and imma tell you this going into the area you are talking about, they have alot of dopefiends selling empty foils. they know thats where the dunb white boys to and they know they are scared and nervous and they know all they got to do is hand you the foils and take the money and say "no hurry andf get out of here the cops just rolled by or its been real hot around her laitly" and you dont even check tyhe bags and drive away;. by the time you notice that dude is gone and prolly already has his bags bought from the guys on the very next block and in the process of being in his arm

the worst part is its soo hot that if you dont get pulled over for being white in that area, and you make it back onto the eway you have to hope that a CPD or county sheriff isnt sitting right by the west exit or if you are goin back towards 55 you got cicero PD sitting right there at roosevelt in the gas station looking for white kids coming back from the city...foreral man only the noobs go there when i got locked up there was 4 white guys in there for dope and 3 of them got stopped on cicero,,2 by cicero PD and 1 by CPD

Last edited:
umm yeah that is against the rules..

but seriously thats the area you went too, expect to get pulled over a few more times. you need to read threw the old threads cause man that are is were the suckers goto. the ones that are amaturs at copping and the spots wher ethe police just sit at corners waiting for a white kid to roll by. especially cause once you get off the main roads its all one ways. i know that are you are talking about and if you lookat google maps like oyu suggest, you will see that there is a "do not sign" with a one way street sign pointing you to turn left. so its not unannounced, you guys were just dumb and not reading signs in a place you should be reading everysign posssible.

you may think im being harsh but foreal though..,if you cant see a damn "do not enter" sign..you sure as hell arent gonna see the police comming from 2 blocks up or parked and watching the deals go down and by the time you do notice the jumpout boys already got your door open..heroin is not a game and neither is going into the hood and buying it. and imma tell you this going into the area you are talking about, they have alot of dopefiends selling empty foils. they know thats where the dunb white boys to and they know they are scared and nervous and they know all they got to do is hand you the foils and take the money and say "no hurry andf get out of here the cops just rolled by or its been real hot around her laitly" and you dont even check tyhe bags and drive away;. by the time you notice that dude is gone and prolly already has his bags bought from the guys on the very next block and in the process of being in his arm

the worst part is its soo hot that if you dont get pulled over for being white in that area, and you make it back onto the eway you have to hope that a CPD or county sheriff isnt sitting right by the west exit or if you are goin back towards 55 you got cicero PD sitting right there at roosevelt in the gas station looking for white kids coming back from the city...foreral man only the noobs go there when i got locked up there was 4 white guys in there for dope and 3 of them got stopped on cicero,,2 by cicero PD and 1 by CPD

I feel like this knowledge bomb should be part of the opener of every Chicago Heroin thread. It's a very eye opening account of the game, and I've heard many stories like this from the various veterans I've encountered. Thanks chinky.

TEAM NOD ASSEMBLE!!!!!!! I picked up a couple grams of some flame raw today. The stuff is almost pure white and has no acetic anhydride smell to it. It had me worried at first but it has got to be the best raw I have ever had. Check it out
NSFW:
outofbag_zps62ce8a8d.jpg

bagged_zps0633b199.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.